WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

Go down
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

FrostClan Twoleg Trails and Wood Nest - Page 2 Empty Re: FrostClan Twoleg Trails and Wood Nest

Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:54 pm
Fennelpaw's weight brought the thin branch to snap, causing him to loose his balance and fall a rabbit-hop from Lynxfang. "We did it." he mumbled, his face buried in the snow.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

FrostClan Twoleg Trails and Wood Nest - Page 2 Empty Re: FrostClan Twoleg Trails and Wood Nest

Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:02 pm
Lynxfang killed the squirrel and nodded, sighing a little. "You all right?"
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:32 pm
"Yup!" he squeaked, hopping off the ground. "Landed on my feet, then lost my balance."
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:54 pm
"Good. Let's head back to camp, I think we scared everything else off." Lynxfang lead the way, carrying the prey.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:59 pm
Fennelpaw nodded and padded after him, his muscles feeling sore from training, but also proud of himself.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:26 am
Flamepaw bounded in and looked around. " what are these little paths here?" He asked.

ooc @skybreeze @skebreeze ???
Anonymous

Sat May 28, 2016 1:08 am
Cloudmist padded over beside Flamepaw, "These are called twoleg paths. Twolegs use them for, er, walking on. It's kind of weird." She meowed, shrugging.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sat May 28, 2016 1:17 am
Flamepaw sniffed the trails then lifted his head up. " they smell weird. why do they make trails for walking on? there's perfectly good walking grass all around us." He meowed as he looked around.
Anonymous

Sat May 28, 2016 1:22 am
Cloudmist nodded, "I strongly agree, but I guess twolegs just don't like grass, maybe that's why they cut it with small mosnter like things." She meowed, pointing out.

~
OOC: She's talking about lawn mowers btw c:
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sat May 28, 2016 12:17 pm
" weird.." Flamepaw meowed with a twitched of his ears. He opened his mouth to sink in all the scents. its weird here, can we leave now? He thought as he shivered, uncomfortable.
Anonymous

Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:14 am
OOC: It's already night and a storm passed by, so lets pretend they finished the tour a long time ago and are in camp already.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:09 am
Blackfrost trotted onto a twoleg trail, and looked back at her apprentice.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:26 pm
Soraflight trotted down the path, scouring for herbs to collect. She spotted a shelf of marigold next to the den and trotted towards the twoleg nest.
Anonymous

Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:07 pm
Ravenpaw followed after Soraflight a bit annoyed at the site of the twoleg nest but still silent until he stopped next to the older medicine cat. "So what did you say we needed to collect?" He asked.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:03 am
"Marigold, and comfrey if you can find it." she mewed, "Uh, marigold looks like this." she placed her paw on the golden blooms, "And comfrey is a purple flower with a sort of round shape."
Anonymous

Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:50 pm
"Oh okay, thanks for letting me help you guys even though I'm not a medicine cat." Ravenpaw mewed in response as he began trying to pick up the scent of the marigold.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:21 pm
"No problem! I'm not really a fighter, so having someone who knows how to fight in these dangerous time near me is safer anyhow." she mewed, carefully plucking the marigold.
Anonymous

Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:35 pm
"Well I'm just glad you've let me help out, because if I'm not helping than I don't deserve to be a ClanCat." Ravenpaw mewed as he picked some marigold.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:53 am
"That's a bit of a reach." Soraflight mewed, surprised by the remark, "A Clan is supposed to help out all its members."
Anonymous

Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:49 pm
"Yes, but as you said before times are dangerous, so I try to help as much as I can. It's also a matter of self pride but in a lesser degree than just wanting to help." Ravenpaw mewed as he picked another marigold.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:44 pm
"Alright." Soraflight mewed, "I'm kind of anxious about staying in FrostClan, my kithood was full of stories about the dangers of the mountains."
Anonymous

Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:52 pm
"Well mountains can be dangerous, but so can everything else. There will always be a predator but there will always be prey. I personally enjoy the mountains they're somewhat comforting." Ravenpaw mewed as he followed his nose towards some more marigold.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:58 pm
"Nice." Soraflight mewed awkwardly, "Though in the pine forest you don't often get picked up by hawks."
Anonymous

Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:46 pm
"I see your point but if you do get attacked by a hawk, if you kill it it makes a very nice addition to the freshkill pile." Ravenpaw chuckled than mewed. "Is this comfrey?" As he brought her the purple herb.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:01 am
"Yes, thank you." She mewed, surprised by the tom's optimism. "We should head back now, it's getting dark."
Anonymous

Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:11 am
"Yeah, and again thanks for letting me tag along." Ravenpaw mewed as he began heading towards camp.
Weaselreed
Weaselreed
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:43 am
Blanche padded over the somewhat cold ground, looking around for something fun to do. She glanced around when she scented the tinge of something. Probaly just a bird or something... She turned away from it and tried to ignore the feeling.
Lily
Lily
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:45 am
Littlelily padded along the Twoleg trails. She smelt twolegs but they havent been here in a while. She sat down at the edge of the path and sighed. She needed to get her head into game. There would be a fight soon.
Weaselreed
Weaselreed
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:52 am
Blanche could see something not that far up ahead. It was white and looked a bit like a cat but she couldn't quite see from the angle. She let out a quiet hiss, dropping into a crouch and stalking towards the shape. It didn't seem to scent her but she couldn't be sure. She leaped towards it but landed short.
Lily
Lily

Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:54 am
Littlelily jumped back but then frose. No... It cant be.... She stared at Blanche in amazement. "Bl... Blanche?!"
Weaselreed
Weaselreed
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:58 am
Blanche stared at her in confusion. She looked the she-cat up and down. Then it hit her. "Bella? Is that you? It's been so long...and you remember me?" She couldn't help but smile at her.
Lily
Lily

Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:00 am
Littlelily ran over to Blanche, purring. "Oh Blanche! I thought you died with mum!" She said, looking at her.
Weaselreed
Weaselreed
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:04 am
Blanche purred back at her sister. " Mum never died! She's alive still! Twolegs saved us. I can't believe your still alive! How are Hunter, Wild and Ice?" She asked, her tail high.
Lily
Lily

Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:06 am
Littlelily went quiet. "Ice is fine. Hes now Icepaw. Hunter and Wild are dead though."
Weaselreed
Weaselreed
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:11 am
Blanche looked down at the ground, shuffling her paws nervously. " Oh...I'm sorry. What kind of name is Icepaw? Which reminds me, where are you living now? You were too young to survive on your own so you be part of the weird group of cat scent that sometimes come here?"
Lily
Lily

Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:14 am
Littlelily smiled. "I am a part of the clans! Like dad! Although we never found him in the clan we were."
Weaselreed
Weaselreed
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:18 am
Blanche nodded. " Are cats friendly enough there? I know dad was fine but you never know... Has anything happened?" She asked protectively.
Lily
Lily

Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:20 am
Littlelily smiled. "Well... Nothing.." She said, blushing. "Ok, there is one cat named Darkshadow who is the most handsome cat ever. And Cloudheart and Flowerbreeze took me and Ice in. We have a step sister named Cedarpaw."
Weaselreed
Weaselreed
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:27 am
Blanche laughed a little at her sister. " Oohh? You have a crush? I hope there's no kits on the way yet. You need to make sure you really love him." She warned, then smiled about the fact her siblings had a family."They sound nice enough."
Lily
Lily

Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:35 am
Littlelily looked down at the ground. "Hes my mate." She said.
Weaselreed
Weaselreed
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:42 am
Blanche's eyes widened at that, trying to speak but not know how. " Bella..." she started, unsure what to say. " If you sure then I guess there's no problem with it...Can I meet him one day?"
Lily
Lily

Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:43 am
Littlelily nodded. "So, how have you been?"
Weaselreed
Weaselreed
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:46 am
"Fine. Nothing that interesting happened after we were saved by twolegs. It's kinda boring, you know? Just eat, sleep repeat." Blanche sighed, flicking her tail slightly.
Lily
Lily

Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:50 am
Littlelily smiled. "Hows mum?"
Weaselreed
Weaselreed
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:09 pm
Blanche smiled back slightly. "She's fine really. Nothing much has happened to us since we were saved. I'm guessing you have a new name now like dad and Icepaw's?" She asked while the smile grew.
Lily
Lily

Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:03 am
Littlelily smiled. "Yes, i do. I am Littlelily. I started off as Littlepaw then I am Littlelily for our mother." She said.
Weaselreed
Weaselreed
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:54 am
Blanche nodded and shifted her paws slightly. " Wow. That's a beautiful name. Say, since they accepted you in their clan...Do you think they'd let someone like me join? The cats there sound nice from what you've said about them and my life is pretty boring." She lowered her head to avoid Littlelily's gaze.
Lily
Lily

Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:05 am
Littlelily swallowed. "I dont know. We were chased out of our camp.... by rogues and many cats died. Including.... Cloudheart...." She said, tears gathering in her eyes.
Weaselreed
Weaselreed
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:20 pm
Blanche stared at her blankly before realisation hit. She swallowed. " I'm sorry. It must be hard for you to lose somone who raised you. " She edged closer to her Littlelily, licking her ear gently. " Why would rogues do that? It's horrible!"
Lily
Lily

Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:22 pm
Littlelily closed her eyes. "I dont know. Some of the kits joined, including Flintkit, a kit I have been taking care of. As well as Sparrowkit and Shadowkit..." She said, looking into the trees.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum