WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

FrostClan Camp

+10
Blossomtail
Daisyleap
Honorchior
Lily
Ebonyflame
Quake
Wishflight
Panthermask
Aquastar
Leopardspots
14 posters
Go down
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

FrostClan Camp - Page 11 Empty Re: FrostClan Camp

Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:26 am
FrostClan Camp - Page 11 Icon_sunny  It's FrostClan Camp - Page 11 341751007 Morning FrostClan Camp - Page 11 341751007 Now FrostClan Camp - Page 11 Icon_sunny
Anonymous

Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:44 am
Mousepaw yawned, glaring out of the apprentices den wearily. He sighed, and padded outside, yawning.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:37 pm
Tigerstorm arrived in camp with Foxfang and set her shrew on the freshkill pile. She then went over to a shady spot and laid down, wondering if Foxfang was going to join her.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:12 am
Cloverlily woke with a start when she felt a paw kick into her flank. She watched the cat exit the den, but she sighed, too tired to care. She dragged her paws as she walked out of the den and towards the kill pile. She sat only a few foxlengths away from the stocked pile of prey, making sure nothing was rotten. She opened her jaws in an enormous yawn before picking out a quail and ripping off the feathers before taking large bites of the plump, juicy prey.
Panthermask
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:11 am
Foxfang stretched out beside Tigerstorm, a purr rumbling in his throat. "When do you think the clan will notice?" he whispered, gaze flitting around the camp.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:20 am
"I'm not sure. But i am sure they have noticed our close friendship." She whispered back to him, purring softly as she began to clean her chest fur. She figured other toms would still fawn over her, but she only had her eyes set on one.
Panthermask
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:36 am
Foxfang sighed, resting his chin on his paws. "Do you think we'll have kits someday?" he asked, eyes focused on the ground.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:41 am
Tigerstorm suddenly went silent, surprised by his sudden question. She then began purring again, becoming happy at the thought of having kits. "I would love to have kits one day, they'd be as strong and wonderful as you are." she whispered to him, and then rolled onto her side so she was touching him a little, but not enough to draw too much attention. Her purring, however, was getting a little louder as she thought about kits and having a family with Foxfang.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:43 am
Stormshadow licked Maplekit. "I'm going outside. Hailkit is in charge." She said, standing up and walking away from the nursery. "I wonder if I can find someone to watch my kits so I can go on a patrol or something." She grumbled.
Panthermask
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:47 am
"And they'd be as kind and beautiful as you are," Foxfang purred, licking Tigerstorm's cheek. Will I be a good father? he thought nervously, hoping his kits would turn out okay.

Last edited by Panthermask on Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelled Tigerstorm wrong XD)
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:52 am
Tigerstorm purred more and flicked her tail happily, nuzzling his shoulder and resting her head on it. She was feeling a little hungry, but knew she could wait longer to eat.
Panthermask
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:01 am
"I think we're making a scene," Foxfang whispered, ears growing hot due to embarrassment.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:05 am
She purred a lot softer now and then got up, "I need to eat, i am getting hungry. Then i want to go on a border patrol, you can tag along if you want." Tigerstorm told her new mate, padding over to the freshkill pile and grabbing a shrew, the one she had killed earlier.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:22 am
Lunarpaw yawned sleepily as she stumbled out of the apprentices den. Her eyes were half-closed as she steered towards the kill pile. At that moment, she stepped on Stormshadow's paw and plunged backwards, landing harshly on her back. "Agh!" she shrieked.
Anonymous

Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:32 am
Mousepaw's fur bristled, hearing a screech. He saw Lunerpaw fall, and he sighed. He padded to the freshkill pile and picked out a juicy mouse (They have mice right?). He dragged it more near to his den, and nibbled it, not in the mood for eating.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:39 am
Long, hooked claws slashed at the black figure. Her eyes narrowed as she leapt away, finding balance in a nearby tree as she watched wispy cats follow after her. One of the figures leapt directly at her, knocking her out of the tree and slamming her into the ground, pinning her as they spat. The cat ejected his claws again, raking them across the she-cat’s face, blinding her permanently. She cried out in horror as she felt the crimson-colored liquid leak. He kept clawing until all she could see were the backs of her eyelids. Bravepaw woke up with a start, shaking before taking in her surroundings. "Oh, SoulClan." She whimpered to herself before laying her muzzle on her paws again. She made sure she could still see, her gaze scanning the den, making her feel safe as she watched the rest of the cats exhale through a whisper of breath. “Please, don’t come back.” She exhaled before letting the cloud of sleep envelope her again. Her shout as she woke from the nightmare was probably loud enough for the whole forest to hear.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:59 am
Oakkit frowned and looked at his brother. " so. Mister in charge. Are we aloud to go outside." He said dryly, going to if his brother said no or not.

Larkpaw was sleeping back to back with Thrushpaw, until he jerked awake, waking her. She grumbled and rolled over. " why did you jerk." she hisses slightly. " I was having a wonderful dream and you woke me!"  

Thrushpaw narrowed his eyes. " well I'm sorry I woke you from your little dream of prancing threw the forest with Bravepaw, but I wasn't having such a nice dream." meows.

Larkpaw's pelt burned. " that is not what I was dreaming!" She snapped. " anyway I'm up, so might as well eat." She mumbles to herself. She sat up and gave herself a quick wash before walking out and picking a small mouse of the fresh kill pile. She settled down under a over hang near the apprentice's den and ate it, Thrushpaw joining her with a screw.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:03 am
Bravepaw kept her eyes closed, but could not fall back into a slumber. Her ears pricked when Larkpaw and Thrushpaw woke and padded out. She shuffled as their paws thumped across the moss next to Bravepaw's nest. Heaving herself up, she dragged herself across the clearing to the kill pile. All of the juicy food she had caught yesterday was gone, and all that was left was just a pile of skinny bats and starlings. She sighed and gripped her jaws around a chaffinch, tearing into it's flesh. "Good morning, Larkpaw!" she mumbled through the feathers in her mouth.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:18 am
Larkpaw pricked her ears, and looked up. " Mornin Bravepaw." She says cheerfully, finishing up her mouse, and Thrushpaw shouldered her. " shut up." She whispers, shoving him harshly back.

Thrushpaw chuckled, and contuined eating his shrew. He flicked his tail, dirt lashing up when he did. He cleaned off the bones of the bird. " well, ill be off." He said happily, picking up the bones and burying it outside before ducking into the warriors den to find his mentor.

ooc I completely forgot who Thrushpaw's and Larkpaw's mentors are. Anyone have cats for them?
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:44 am
"Oh sorry." Stormshadow said to the apprentice. She laughed awkwardly as she padded in to find someone leading a patrol.

"Um..... uhhh, I-I think it will be okay" Hailkit stammered. "We c-can play a game!" He shouted nervously

Maplekit hissed as looked away. She looked up at the leader's den. She hoped quietly that one day, she would be walking out of that den.
Anonymous

Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:10 am
Poppypaw wandered out the apprentice den and noticed Lunarpaw eating by herself beside the fresh-kill pile. She padded up and grabbed a skinny shrew , sliding across from where Lunarpaw sat.

Dargonpaw was right behind the she-cat's tail and sat there as well. "Well, look who it is? Shy little Lunarpaw, where are your weirdo friends? Did they ditch you?" He teased, a ugly smirk on his face.

Poppypaw snickered, "Right thing to do, I wouldn't want to be your friend even if I was a loser like them." She sneered.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:27 am
Starlingpaw stood up and walked to the place where she usually got moss. She soaked the moss and brought it too the nursery.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:10 am
Lunarpaw looked up at Dragonpaw, ears pricked. "They've been called for a patrol." she responded with her milky soft voice.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:54 am
Oakkit rolled his eyes. " yeah ok whatever. Lets play hide in seek." He meows, flicking his tail to Hailkit. " you count." Meows, before darting out of the nursery. He looked around. His gaze drifted to some reeds near the high rock (?). He darted over, and darted into it, huddling near the lard rock. He pushed the reeds around him to where he wasn't showing, and the wetness of the reeds and the smells of the highrock covered his scent.

Larkpaw twitched her ear, lapping her paw and drawing it over her ears, cleaning them. " so how's your training going?" She meowed to Bravepaw.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:11 am
"Okay!" Hailkit mewed. He felt better now. For some reason "one.... two...... three" he started

Maplekit ran out the den. She covered her scent in fern scent before going behind the apprentice den.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:22 am
Ibiskit watched Hailkit and Oakkit run out of the nursery and he dropped his head, looking at his paws. "Mommy?" He prodded his paw at Willowdapple. "Can I go play with them?"

Bravepaw licked her chest in pride. "It's going great! My mentor, Batbreeze, always takes me for hunting trips and I catch a lot everyday!" she purred with triumph.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:00 pm
OOC: tag @Panthermask
Anonymous

Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:31 pm
OOC: @Harley since your not  role playing I'm taking Willowdapple back for now.
~
Willowdapple glanced down at the small kit. "You can, but be careful." She meowed, giving a quick lick on top of Ibiskit's head.
~
Dragonpaw snorted, "Surprising, they seem useless in patrols. Seen them myself." He snickered.
Poppypaw smirked, "Not like you'd be able to patrol." She added in.
~
Graytail flicked his tail, "Longpaw, let's go find those herbs hidden in that crevice you told me about." He meowed, slipping out the medicine cat's den.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:11 am
Blossomkit heard ibiskit and her eyes widened. " I wanna play too! Can I go out as well?" She meowed, looking at her mother with wide hopeful eyes. 

Larkpaw purred, drawing her paw over her ear again. " well that's good. What's the biggiest thing you've ever caught?"
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:41 am
OOC: I posted with Longpaw at the FrostClan / Mountains border a while ago. 

IC: 
"Hm, I must have overslept." Lunarpaw responded quietly, ears pricked when she felt a leaf drop onto her nose. 

"This huge pheasant near the Thunderpath!" Bravepaw purred with pride.
Anonymous

Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:47 am
Dragonpaw titled his head in confusion. "What? Whatever, come on Poppypaw, let's go.  I don't want be caught talking to this fox-breath." He meowed, laughing and padding off.

Poppypaw held her chin up high and gave a taunting smile to Lunarpaw.

OOC: gosh i hate role playing annoying cats hhh xD
Panthermask
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:39 am
"Ok," Foxfang acknowledged, yawning. "I think I'll just catch up on some sleep, though." With that he trudged into the warriors' den, collapsing into his nest.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:58 am
Tigerstorm quickly ate the shrew she had picked and then after awhile, decided to get some rest as well. She laid down in her nest and soon fell asleep, dreaming of a happy life with her mate and even kits too.
Anonymous

Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:37 am
OOC: I forgot what Mousepaw was doing...

IC: Mousepaw finished his kill, and stretched. He turned around, and padded to his den, not in the mood for doing anything.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:39 am
Starpaw walked to the fresh kill pil and grabbed a thrush
Panthermask
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:58 am
Ooc: @Aquatail626 please add more to your posts. Also, everyone who was in the mass training session, we should start now Razz .

Ic: Panthermask sauntered out of the warrior's den, arching her back into a luxurious stretch and stretching her jaws wide in a yawn, white teeth glinting in the morning sunlight.
Anonymous

Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:50 pm
Thornsplash brushed past Mousepaw and gave him a friendly nudge. "How's training?" She asked, grinning down at her younger sibling.
~
OOC: We need to start the BluexThorn thing @Panthermask owo
Panthermask
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:48 am
Ooc: Psst, Sky, Blue and Thorn are out on patrol already, we just need everyone to split up.

Ic: "Oh no you don't!" Servalkit mock growled, bowling into his brother. "Oldest always leads the way," he bragged, puffing out his chest.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:24 am
Hailkit ran out of the den in search for his siblings. He checked behind the Elder's den first and sighed. He ran to somewhere else and bumped into a catt(someone fill in).
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:38 am
"Hey!" Ibiskit let out a squeaky growl. "Momma!" he cried, scrambling back to Willowdapple and nuzzling her flank. "Servalkit is mean!"
Anonymous

Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:41 am
Willowdapple sighed and wrapped her tail around Ibiskit, "What did he do now?" She meowed, peering out the nursery to the over confident servalkit.
Anonymous

Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:44 am
(OOC) @Skybreeze You're starting BlueXThorn? Where are the auditions? owo

(IC) Mousepaw grunted. "They're fine I guess..." He smiled. "When do you think Dapplestar will make me a warrior?" He pouted playfully, nudging her back.
Anonymous

Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:42 pm
Thornsplash smiled, "Maybe when you aren't scared of your own shadow." She purred.
Anonymous

Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:08 am
Mousepaw's ears flattened. "Ha ha. Very funny." He said sarcasticly.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:14 pm
"I'll go!" Hailstreak called.
"I guess I could go..." Crowpaw mewed, a little disappointed that her mentor was ignoring her.
Anonymous

Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:47 pm
Thornsplash chuckled over the apprentice's dull expression. "Stay safe." She meowed as she padded off to create a patrol. "Any cats up for some hunting?" She announced, her once more stern face set.
~
OOC: Last time nobody followed for the patrol, so I'm restarting it hhh
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:04 am
Blossomkit snarled leaping onto her brother, servalkit. " don't get a big head! IM leading the way out." She snapped then stalked out of the nursery after batting her older brothers ears and jumping of him. I will NOT let those boys get to do everything fun before me! 
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:57 am
Ibiskit cried out. But, with a courageous leap, he landed in a patch of leaves outside the nursery and purred. "Wow! Look at that!" he mewed in awe.
Anonymous

Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:24 am
Willowdapple purred, "Well done, Ibiskit.  Someday you'll be a great hunter." She meowed soothingly, watching her kit.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:20 am
"Oakkit.... Maplekit........" Hailkit called out as he searched for his siblings he heard a rustle and spotted Maplekit's dappled tail. "Found you!" He mewed
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum