Clan Information
Season & Weather
Leaf-fall first moon (Autumn, September)
Leaf-fall always brings storms and this is no exception; chill winds are already blowing, and the terror of the rogues isn't letting up any time soon. FireClan and FrostClan have been attacked and now BrightClan has been to! Will the medicine cats return in time to save everyone...?

DuskClan
Russetstar (@Skybreeze) - 7 lives
Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Scorpionclaw (@Panthermask)
Medicine cats: Hollyshade (@Daisyleap), Coldfoot (@Leopardspots)
M/c apprentices: Carnelianpaw (@Willowfeather), Tulippaw (@Willowstorm)

FireClan
Redstar (@Daisyleap) - 8 lives
Deputies: Nightpelt (@Skybreeze), Sparkfeather (@Aquastar)
Medicine cats: Soraflight (@Leopardspots), Mudstreak (@Aquastar)
M/c apprentices: Owlpaw (@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Quake)
Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan
Sandstar (@Aquastar) - 7 lives
Deputies: Turtlesplash (@Leopardspots), Nightfoot (@Daisyleap)
Medicine cats: Peachcloud(@Daisyleap), Twistedleg (@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Sunpaw (@Flintbranch), {reserved}
Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan
Ivorystar (@Willowstorm) - 4 lives
Deputies: Lynxcloud (@Daisyleap), Snowpuddle (@Snoo)
Medicine cats: Hazelflight (@Leopardspots), Seabreeze (@Wishflight)
M/c apprentices: Mistpaw (@Mistpool), Dawnpaw (@Panthermask)

FrostClan
Dapplestar (@Leopardspots) - 2 lives
Deputies: Cloverlily (@Daisyleap), Thornsplash (@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Ivyfeather (@Aquastar), Greytail (@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Longpaw (@Daisyleap), Falconpaw (@Willowstorm)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

The Sky Treetops

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Sky Treetops

Post by Flintbranch on Sat May 06, 2017 1:45 pm

Reed looked down. "Hopefully not. I don't want them to get hurt." she said softly. She shifted into a more comfortable position as Patches groomed her.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hi, I'm Jack! Yes, my name is Flintbranch, but call me Jack please. I'm a warrior on this site, and you can definitely come to me for help! Trust me, I know a lot on here. I can usually be found roleplaying on the Other RP parts of this site, since I'm not very active on the Clan roleplays. I'm a nice person, and pretty silly so don't be scared to talk to me!

As always, peace out! Razz
Flintbranch
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:12 am

Patches lifted his head and saw Gardi and Arachne, followed by Felix, Billy and the rest of the group. "What happened?" He gasped, looking at GARDI's bandaged ears.

Gardi looked at patches and looked at the rest of the cats. "We must prepare! We are no longer allies with Onyx's group, so if they attack us, we must be ready." He said.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Beautiful signiture picture made by Rubymist!
Mistpool
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Location : Probally on Berdi island protecting the pokemon from Team Skull and Team Rocket.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:26 am

Phoenix limped after Gardi. I hope they don't attack me. I want to stay here. She thought as she looked around.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Aqua's Cats:

DC: Dragonmoon, Smokeheart, Graycloud, Heatherdawn. Cinderpaw
FC: Sparkfeather, Mudstreak, Heatherpaw, Foxpaw, Waspkit, Mistkit 
WC: Sandstar, Aquatail, Morningleaf, Rainwing, Rainpaw
BC: Whitefeather, Icebreeze, Glaciershard, Featherpaw, Breezepaw, Snowpaw, Blizzardpaw, Flurrykit,  Aquakit, Frostwing
FRC: Ivyfeather, Stormshadow, Bluetail, Starpaw, Birchpaw, Maplepaw, Hailpaw
RLK:  Rose(R), Clover(K),Phoenix(R), Emerald(R). Taylor(L), Misty(R), Gold(R), Glow(R), Waterfall(R), Thunder(R), Marmalade(R), Solar(R), Lunar(R), Flint(R),
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:02 pm

Gardi then nodded to Phoenix. "This is Phoenix. She followed us here because she does not have a place at those fox hearts homes. Is someone willing to mentor her on the rules and also how to hunt in this area?"

Mistpool

Location : Probally on Berdi island protecting the pokemon from Team Skull and Team Rocket.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:59 pm

Phoenix dipped her head. "Gardi and this other cat named Shard were so brave. They stood up for what was right. I'm honored to be here after what he did." She said.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Aqua's Cats:

BC: Whitefeather, Icebreeze, Glaciershard, Featherpaw, Breezepaw, Snowpaw, Blizzardpaw, Flurrykit,  Aquakit, Frostwing
RLK:  Rose(R), Clover(K),Phoenix(R), Emerald(R). Taylor(L), Misty(R), Gold(R), Glow(R), Waterfall(R), Thunder(R), Marmalade(R), Solar(R), Lunar(R), Flint(R),
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:45 am

Felix stepped forewards. "I'd love to mentor her in the ways of the forest." He said.

Gardi nodded. "OK Phoenix, your mentor for now is Felix. Learn from him."

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:47 am

Phoenix nodded. "Thank you so much! I don't know much about places with a lot of trees like this." She said with an embarrassed smile

Glow was grooming herself in the prisoners area and was extremely bored. It wasn't like this before I was captured. She thought angrily.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Aqua's Cats:

Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:49 am

Gardi looked at glow. "Now, another subject matter, Glow." He said. He walked up to her. "Have you learnt your lesson for attacking us?"

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:01 am

"Nope! Still not sorry." She said and licked her paw clean. "I don't know what your problem is, kitty."

PitaPata Cat tickers
Aqua's Cats:

Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:03 am

Gardi sighed, rolling his eyes. "You may leave or stay, up to you."

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:05 am

"Why would I leave? Where would I go? I'm not becoming a kittypet again." She said.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Aqua's Cats:

Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:08 am

Gardi looked at her. "I don't know. Waterfall must be missing you. Or you can stay here and be a part of my group, up to you. If you go, we will grant you safe passage through our territory."

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:09 am

"B-be part of your group?" Glow stammered. "After everything I've done?"

PitaPata Cat tickers
Aqua's Cats:

Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:20 am

Gardi nodded. "I have learnt a lot from hanging out with Onyx. Unlike her, I allow cats second chances." He said, looking at Glow.

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:22 am

Glow sighed. "In that case, I'll stay." She said

A small yellow-brown she-cat was running through the jungle. She saw cats up ahead and sighed with relief. She came into the camp area and collapsed.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Aqua's Cats:

Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:29 am

Gardi nodded at her. "Welcome to the group, Glow." He said. He walked out of the prisoners den. "You may now sleep with your rank. You may choose to be a Hunter, Guard or Fighter, your pick."

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:34 am

Glow thought. She was amazing when it came to fighting but she didn't want to appear as a threat. "I choose hunter. I'll be a hunter." She said.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Aqua's Cats:

Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:42 am

Gardi nodded. "Then, you shall sleep over there." He nodded to where Serihilda was laying down." He turned away and saw the she-cat. He rushed over. "Are you ok?"

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:45 am

Glow padded nervously over to Serihilda. "I-I know I have done bad things, but I promise I will help the group in any way I can." She said

Gold coughed feebly. "Yeah. I've been running for the last few hours I'm very fine." She joked and gave a small purr.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Aqua's Cats:

Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:47 am

Serihilda smiled. "That's fine. Everyone deserves a second chance. Welcome to the group." She said.

Gardi rolled his eyes. "Do you need anything, food? Water? Place to rest?"

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:48 am

"Thank you." Glow said and dipped her head. She went to a nest and thought.

"M-may I stay here? I ran away after our group disbanded. I hate being alone." Gold said.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Aqua's Cats:

Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:50 am

Gardi nodded. "Of course, you may stay." He said to the pretty she-cat.

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:52 am

"T-thank you." She said. She stood up, and when she did, infected claw marks appeared on her side towards her belly. She winced with pain.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Aqua's Cats:

Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:59 am

Gardi narrowed his eyes. "Emerald!" He called to the medicine cat.

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:06 am

Emerald ran out. When she saw Gold she nodded. "Come with me." She said.

Gold sighed. "It's not that bad..."

PitaPata Cat tickers
Aqua's Cats:

Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:08 am

Gardi looked at Gold. "Go with Emerald, get those claw marks treated." He said commanding.

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:09 am

Gold felt a twinge of pain but knew that he was on,y trying to help. She lay down in the healer's den and stayed still while emerald helped her.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Aqua's Cats:

Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:10 am

Gardi leapt up into his hollow in his tree and lied down. He was tired but he couldn't sleep. He kept thinking about that she-cat. i don't even know her name...

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:15 am

Emerald finished up and placed a leaf over the wound. Over the Leaf she put cobwebs to keep it in place. "Rest here." She said.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Aqua's Cats:

Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:42 am

Serihilda stretched and yawned. "I'm going hunting, anyone want to come?"

Felix looked up but shook his head.

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:47 am

"I'll come!" Glow said happily

PitaPata Cat tickers
Aqua's Cats:

Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:03 am

Serihilda nodded. "Let's go!" She said.

OOC: Pretty sure they have other territory, post there.

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum