WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

Go down
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

The Old Mountain || The Shimmering Cave Empty The Old Mountain || The Shimmering Cave

Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:59 pm
A deep, winding cave that is situated at the base of one of the largest mountains of the range. It has many smaller nooks and crannies to hide in or store things, and the walls give the place its name; small bits of coloured quartz are embedded into the deepest and hardest stone, creating a rainbow-effect that throws light all around the cave when the sunlight beams through cracks in the rock at just the right times. A small stream trickles from one of the back corners, and follows the narrow path out to the entrance where it ends in a pool that seeps into the soil.

Territory of Lati's group (@Moon)
Lily
Lily
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

The Old Mountain || The Shimmering Cave Empty Re: The Old Mountain || The Shimmering Cave

Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:13 am
OOC: This is Latits group territory now
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

The Old Mountain || The Shimmering Cave Empty Re: The Old Mountain || The Shimmering Cave

Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:37 am
Lati slithered up to the entrance of her den, and leapt down from the hole in witch was her den, down into the main cave. She gazed around at her growing group with pride flashing in her eyes.
Lily
Lily

Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:04 am
Crusader licked his paw and nodded in respect to his leader. He looked outside the cave. He stood up and walked into his den, where he looked at all the herbs. "We need more Chevil and Cobwebs." He said softly to himself.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:52 am
Lati padded up to Crusader, dipping her head. " How is your morning, Crusader?" She mewed
Lily
Lily

Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:43 am
Crusader smiled at his leader. "It's been going great so far." He looked over where Elizabeth was sitting boredly. "Perhaps I should ask a warrior to take Elizabeth to go and do something. She's been sitting there all day."

Elizabeth sighed. She didn't know what to do. She looked at the leader and her foster father. Maybe she could convince one of the apprentices to take her out to get her first prey!
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:20 am
Lati let her gaze travel over to Elizabeth and look her over. " Ill take her out, if you want. I need to get out of the cave anyway." She offered
Lily
Lily

Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:08 am
"That would be great." He smiled. He looked back at the herb storage. "We are running low on herbs. It would be hard to get some in leaf bare." He sighed.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:15 am
" Elizabeth and I could pick some while we're out, just show us what you need. Might as well do something productive rather then nothing." Lati smiled at the healer.
Lily
Lily

Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:16 pm
Crusader nodded. "I might come with you two, I don't want ether of you to eat a deathberry or something poisonous." He said, getting to his paws.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:17 am
Lati's eyes flashed a bit. " We aren't Mousebrains, Crusader, we wont eat random leaves and berries. Besides, we'll only be picking leaves you tell us to." She said, a bit sharply. " You stay here, someone might get hurt."
Weaselreed
Weaselreed
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:28 am
Victoria padded towards the three, leader, foter kit and the medicine cat who was the main parent of the kit. She grumbled as she sat down beside them, eyes stilted. " Could I go with them Crus? I want to go out, camp is soooo boring." she coughed, looking at Lati then Crusader and ignoring her 'kit'. " I hate this." With no secound thought she glanced at her stomach, where she was expecting kits of some tom.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:39 am
Lati looked the plump Victoria up and down. She narrowed her eyes slightly. That she-cat is so ungrateful. If I ever had the chance to have kits I would love that! But.. no toms will ever like me, besides, I have to much to do around here. She blinked. " If Crusader doesn't let you go, you could always gather some moss for nests, we need to change them out sometime." She offered, not really wanting the female to come along.
Lily
Lily

Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:16 am
Crusader shook his head. "It's too dangerous. You might get hurt." He said. "You can collect moss however." That ungrateful shecat. Kits are wonderful!
Weaselreed
Weaselreed
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:25 am
Vic grumbled with a scrowl but obeyed the healer anyway. Life seemed to slow at the moment is she would accept every opperntity she got. Most cats would frown upon her, being sow negative of her kits. It was no big deal to her, why be supportive of something you dread? Kits were just a headache, and she hated headaches. Sure, she liked the kits deep down and she wouldn't leave them to die. That was too cruel. The groaned of all the thinking and just went over to one of the cave walls with a crack full of springy moss in it.

(Why do I write so much thinking for her, she's not that smart...)

George yawned and strode out of the adult cats den. His gaze flickered over to his awake roguemates. Prey? A patrol needed to go out, one with swift hunters. It wasn't his job.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:32 am
Lati gazed at Crusader gratefully, and blinked, looking over to Elizabeth. " Ok, well, lets go." She trotted out of the den, and glanced at George. " Hey, George." She called the tom over, flicking her tail.
Weaselreed
Weaselreed
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:46 am
George looked towards Lati. He let awkward smile grace his awkward tabby face and padded over, seeing her signal to come over. He breathed heavily before he was too close and let his smile fall to a more serious expression. His ears flamed with embarssment." Yes Lati? Taking Elizabeth out, I'm guessing?" He smiled at the kit, who was his foster niece in a way.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:39 am
Lati took no notice to his awkwardness. " Yes, Crusader needs herbs, we're going to go get some. I was wandering if you wanted to tag along. We need prey, I was hoping we could all stop and hunt while we're looking for herbs." She mewed.
Weaselreed
Weaselreed
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:54 am
George nodded at her." We need more prey, hopefully we'll be able to catch at least a hare. Cats are grumpy when they don't have their food." The tabby pointed tom stretched himself out and prepared to leave.
Lily
Lily

Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:21 pm
Elizabeth smiled up at Lati. "Could I hunt too??" She asked, her eyes wide with enthusiasm. She knew what the answer would be but she didn't care. She looked over where her foster father was sitting, his nose in the her storage, looking for dead herbs.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:06 am
Lati brung her gaze over to Elizabeth, thoughtfulness in her gaze. " i guess it wouldnt hurt to try on a mouse or two.." She started, tapping her paw. " ,but you have to watch us very closely before you try to get something yourself." She finished.
Weaselreed
Weaselreed
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:42 am
George nodded at her instructions. "If you wander off, the clans will eat you!" He threatened in a low voice, but smiling." And don't try to be a mouse, I don't fancy telling Crusader that."
Lily
Lily

Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:41 am
Elizabeth laughed softly. "Let's go!" She bounded towards the front enterance.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:52 pm
Lati smiled and trotted after the kit, flicking her tail as she let her gaze travel over her small group.
Weaselreed
Weaselreed
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:30 am
George followed after his leader, smiling as he padded at the rear. He glanced at his sister, the snappy she seemed to be grumbling under her breath as she picked up moss. He sighed. She doesn't know how lucky she is, having kits and all. It's not like, she tried or anything. The tom glanced back at Lati, sighing. "Let's hurry, we don't want to spend too much time stuck in camp when we could be hunting.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum