WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

The Gathering Island

+8
Skybreeze
Sushi
Lily
Leopardspots
Metzi
Willowstorm
Jack
Snoo
12 posters
Go down
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

The Gathering Island - Page 2 Empty Re: The Gathering Island

Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:27 am
Lupinfrost nodded. "Have an apprentice yet?" he teased a little.
Sharktooth crinkled his nose jokingly. "Mine won't shut up sometimes. But he's a good cat."

Rabbitpaw glanced at Cedarpaw, pausing in grooming his wet pelt. "We're not supposed to be making trouble," he warned his brother.

Plumdrop kept one eye on the group of apprentices, making her way quietly over to her usual spot but bumping into Thorntail. "Oh, sorry," she mewed sheepishly.
"It's fine," Thorntail purred. "Plumdrop, right? Watching your apprentice?"
Plumdrop nodded, sitting down. "He's a menace."
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:58 am
Stagshade let out a short laugh and rolled his eyes. "I may as well have five," he grumbled.

"We can play something non-mischievous," Flamepaw suggested.

"We'd be a whole Clan of apprentices," Nettlepaw snorted.

"They are further from the island," Dappledsun pointed out.
Lily
Lily
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:25 pm
Blackpaw paused, looking at the other apprentices. "A clan of apprentices? That sounds ridiculous! We need our mentors to train us."

Gatorpaw tilted his head towards the other apprentices.

Lilyshadow looked towards Ivyfire and Dappledsun. "They may just be late. Something may have happened."

Dovelight smiled at Autumnsky, choosing to sit next to her. "Hello Sunshadow, Vanillapaw."
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:20 pm
Robinstar led DuskClan over the fallen tree, striding into the clearing and scenting the mixture of Clans already there. 

Last edited by Willowstorm on Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lily
Lily

Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:36 pm
Tigerstorm entered behind Robinstar, his eyes automatically seeking out the other deputies. With a nod to Robinstar, he walked over to them, sitting next to them. "Hey."
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:02 pm
Coldfoot padded over the tree bridge with a grouchy face, joining the medicine cats.

Fallowpaw scampered across the tree bridge, face lighting up at the scent of all the new potential friends.
Feather
Feather

Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:10 pm
"There they are." Ivyfire glanced over towards the entering cats, flicking her ears backwards. "I know they're further but they could have left earlier," she mewed, amused. 

"Don't do anything to get us all in trouble," Hawkpaw grumbled and lied down, yawning loudly. "DuskClan is here," he meowed and rested his head on his paws as he watched Tigerstorm pass.

Autumnsky purred a greeting to Coldfoot, then glanced over to Robinstar, waiting for her to join the other leaders. 

Fogpaw snorted and rolled onto his side. "I don't think there are many games we can play," he meowed. He stretched his paws, twitching his ears back.

Scorchthicket padded after Tigerstorm, settling by the other deputies and purring a greeting himself. "Sorry we took awhile," he mewed. His red tail swayed behind him languidly.

Willowpaw followed after Fallowpaw with a giggle, nudging her towards the group of apprentices. "Over there, Fallowpaw." The pretty tortoiseshell fluffed up her fur nervously, then trotted over, offering a purr of greeting. "Hello!"
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:24 pm
Flamepaw blinked at the newcomers. "Hello," he mewed, putting on a kind affect to his voice, "You're DuskClan apprentices, I presume?"
Sushi
Sushi
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:16 pm
Jadepaw trodded into the gathering island with confidence, trying to find her family

"Training has been good!" She let out a slight purr "Oh, um, you're Sunshadow, right? I'm Mintsky's new apprentice." She smelt DuskClan and dipped her head to Coldfoot and Tulipsnow

"DuskClans finally arrived" She muttered to herself before greeting the deputies "It's nice to meet you both" she dipped her head, letting out a slight purr
Lily
Lily

Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:28 pm
Tigerstorm nodded towards the other cat, looking at her. "Tawnyspots, correct? Deputy of WaterClan?" He asked, unsure. This was his first gathering as a deputy, and he was still unsure of everyone around him.

Whispermist stuck close to Coalpaw, checking on him every couple moments. "Why don't you join the apprentices over there? Perhaps make new friends? Or would you rather stay with me?"
Sushi
Sushi
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:36 pm
"Tawnyspots of BrightClan, actually" She let out a slight purr "This is my first gathering as deputy too, so don't worry about it" she mewed before flicking her tail to Stagshade "This is Stagshade in case you didn't know" 
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:40 pm
Tulipsnow padded after Coldfoot, her tail held high.

Robinstar made her way to the leaders, sitting down. "Sorry we're a bit late." 
Lily
Lily

Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:46 pm
Tigerstorm swallowed, looking towards the other deputy. "It is a delight to meet you, Stagshade." He said, nervously.
Feather
Feather

Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:55 pm
"I was beginning to think you wouldn't show," Poolstar purred jokingly, glancing around to try and spot Lichenpaw. She was almost certain her apprentice would enjoy meeting the other leaders. "How have things been in DuskClan, Robinstar?"

Autumnsky smiled and shook her head. "I'm glad to hear it's going well, Vanillapaw. I've been looking for another apprentice myself," she purred, licking one of her paws and rasping it over her ear. 

"Yep! I'm Willowpaw, and this is my sister, Fallowpaw." Willowpaw shuffled her paws and offered a nervous smile before taking a seat within the group. Her fluffy tail wrapped itself around her so she kept warm. "You are?"

Scorchthicket dipped his head in greeting. "Stagshade, pleasure to see you again, and to meet you, Tawnyspots," he purred, giving similar greetings to Lupinfrost, Wolfwatcher, Sharktooth, and Brindlestorm. 

"Hawkpaw," he mewed, raising a paw then gesturing to his brothers, "Flamepaw, Cedarpaw, and Rabbitpaw. Our other brother, Stonepaw, is back home." He sat up again, shaking the grass in his pelt free. 
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:02 pm
Stagshade nodded to the deputies, not adding any words.

Flamepaw squared his shoulders, looking over the apprentice. "We're quite a pawful together I suppose," he sighed.

Turtlestar purred a greeting to Robinstar. "There wasn't trouble was there?" she mewed.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:36 pm
Rabbitpaw's whiskers twitched. "Only because we annoy Plumdrop so much." 

Finchstar looked at Robinstar, admiring the powerful leader up close.

Robinstar shook her head. "We're fine. It seems everyone's chatting nicely, anyway." 

Last edited by Willowstorm on Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sushi
Sushi
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:42 pm
"It's nice to meet you too, Scorchthicket" She purred to the other deputy "How have things been in DuskClan, anyways?"

"It must be hard taking care of two apprentices at once," Vanillapaw purred, looking at the older she-cat "Um, is WaterClan doing good? I heard FireClan got struck with a horrible sickness" She began to ramble off to herself
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:54 pm
"Annoying her is one of our responsibilities," Flamepaw mewed, his gaze sweeping over the other apprentices, "If we didn't who would?"
Sushi
Sushi
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:54 pm
Dragonpaw followed her leader into camp, looking deeply at all the other deputies.

Snakeheart sat down next to his brother "FireClan's leader is... young" He muttered, mentally noting he looked around the age of some of the deputies.
Metzi
Metzi

Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:07 am
Ooc: Oop I guess I forgot to click send yesterday

Ic:
"So you've been in Frostclan for a while," Coldcall said. "Why didn't you stay with the Twolegs?"
Umberdash landed on the soft ground of the island with a thud. He shook out his pelt and padded into the crowd, sitting down to wait for the gathering to begin.
Jack
Jack
Staff
Staff

Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:10 pm
ooc: holy crap so many conversations at once

Cedarpaw nodded. "Something... not troubling for our mentors! Like passing a stick like a moss ball or something." He mewed, laying down and grooming behind his ears.

Coalpaw stared up at his mentor, before looking back at the group of apprentices and grimacing. "Um.. no. Can I um, s-stay with you?"

Hickoryshadow stepped onto the island, taking in the crisp air lightly.

Flintpaw grinned at Fogpaw. "My mentor's not a deputy, but she might as well be one! She's super-strict, but the best mentor ever!"

Wolfwatcher nodded at Scorchthicket respectfully, before glancing at Finchstar. "Finchfl-star? How... How have you been taking... leading FireClan?" Nervousness entered his voice. Finchstar had only been three moons older than him.

Last edited by Jack on Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:12 pm
ooc: Jack i can barely see your FrostClan colour lol

ic: Rabbitpaw shrugged, grooming his paw. "The kits, maybe?"

Tulipsnow sat down with the other medicine cats, purring a gentle greeting. 
Feather
Feather

Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:53 pm
Poolstar blinked slowly at the nervousness in her deputy's voice. He'd been deputy for several moons and was still nervous? Her ears twitched backwards and she glanced up the Soultree, purring softly. "We should start soon," she stated, stretching out. 

"I think she'd tolerate the kits more than she tolerates us, Rabbitpaw." Hawkpaw snorted, smirking as Willowpaw giggled from beside him. He glanced at the tortoiseshell and purred, "What's your mentor like?"

"He's okay for the most part," Willowpaw mewed and curled her tail tighter around herself. "Fallowpaw's mentor seems nicer than Hickoryshadow, but I haven't really gotten to know Dawnflower very well." She licked her paw, rasping it over her ear then glancing towards the leaders. "I wonder if they'll start soon."

Scorchthicket tilted his head, somewhat amused by the other deputy's stuttering. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Finchstar. I hope everything goes well during your leadership," he mewed to the FireClan leader, then looked to Lupinfrost, dipping his head. "How are your kits? Are they here tonight?" 

Fogpaw nodded and fluffed out his fur. "Is she here? Maybe we can meet her! I want to be able to meet warriors from other clans too." The silver apprentice mewed, shuffling his white paws. "I wonder if Sharktooth would let me meet the other deputies." He glanced over. 

Autumnsky dipped her head in greeting once more, then looked back at Vanillapaw. "WaterClan is fine. We haven't been hit by any sicknesses yet," she meowed. "And Sunshadow would be helping me with any apprentice I decide to take on after him. It helps with his training too." 

Ivyfire turned her head when she heard Flintpaw, tilting her head and chuckling lightly. "Seems my apprentice is talking about me," she mewed to Dappledsun, clearly amused. "Excuse me, I'm going to move closer to keep an eye on him." She moved to her paws and padded closer to the group of apprentices, settling near Plumdrop and Thorntail. 
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:58 pm
Finchstar nodded, glancing around again at the group, while Robinstar stretched. "That might be a good idea. The winds aren't too cold yet, though." 
Lupinfrost's chest puffed in pride. "Yes, Erminepaw and Lichenpaw are," he replied rather proudly to Scorchthicket. "They are doing well with training already."

Plumdrop glanced over. "Ivyfire!" she recognised the she-cat. "How are you?" 
Feather
Feather

Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:07 pm
Scorchthicket purred, "That's good to hear! I'm glad they're progressing well with their training. Who did Poolstar give them for mentors? And how is your mate? Silverwind, correct?"

"I'm well. And you, Plumdrop?" Ivyfire curled her tail around herself again, content with having found someone she recognized enough to recall their name. "I heard mention that you have an apprentice from where I was." 
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:27 pm
"Dawnflower's great!" Fallowpaw purred, "Wait, Fogpaw, did you say your mentor was named Sharktooth? What's a shark?"

"I kind of hope they don't so we get more time to talk," Flamepaw mewed.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:33 pm
Feather wrote:Scorchthicket purred, "That's good to hear! I'm glad they're progressing well with their training. Who did Poolstar give them for mentors? And how is your mate? Silverwind, correct?"

"I'm well. And you, Plumdrop?" Ivyfire curled her tail around herself again, content with having found someone she recognized enough to recall their name. "I heard mention that you have an apprentice from where I was." 

Lupinfrost laughed a little. "Well, Poolstar herself mentors Lichenpaw. SoulClan knows she needs the encouragement," he shook his head. "And Wolfwatcher mentors Erminepaw." 

Plumdrop purred. "Yes, Cedarpaw. He's over with the other apprentices," she motioned to the cluster of young cats. "I didn't realise FireClan had a new leader?" 

"You don't know what a shark is?" Reefpaw felt the words leave his mouth before he realised.
Feather
Feather

Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:58 pm
"I've seen some of Poolstar's apprentices. Lichenpaw will turn out just fine," Scorchthicket purred and closed his eyes, lifting his head towards the sky. 

Ivyfire nodded and sighed. "We got hit by a terrible case of purplefever. My parents, Bravewatcher and Dawnfrost, both passed to it." She flattened her ears, shaking her head. "So did my siblings. It took both deputies and Redstar too," she mewed, her tone saddened. 

Hawkpaw shrugged and looked up as Fallowpaw asked about sharks, tilting his head. "Sharks are in the ocean. I tend to avoid the water, but our mom, Sunpetal, loves it." He shrugged. 

"They're like huge fish that will eat us," Fogpaw chirped happily, chuckling. "Apparently Sharktooth escaped one as an apprentice and then got named Sharkpaw." 

Willowpaw blinked and looked towards Fallowpaw. "They sound fake," she mewed, frowning. "How often do you guys see them?" She looked back towards the other apprentices, squaring her shoulders as she tried to think it all over. 
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:42 pm
"He sounds so brave!" Fallowpaw gasped, ignoring her sister's comment, "You're all so brave for having to live around them? Have you seen one?"
Lily
Lily

Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:20 pm
Gatorpaw smiled at Fallowpaw. "No! But I jumped on an Alligator when I was just apprenticed! Flowerbrook told me I might be named Gatorjumper as a warrior, and I want to be named that!"

Tigerstorm shifted uncomfortably. He wasn't sure if he should join the conversation or not, since he was so new and didn't know the other cats that well.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:40 pm
"What's an alligator?" Fallowpaw mewed, eyes shining with awe.

Stagshade shifted his gaze uncomfortably to Tigerstorm. "What's been happening in, uh, WaterClan?" he asked awkwardly.
Lily
Lily

Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:58 pm
"A huge lizard that swims and is as large as a Monster! It has huge jaws full of teeth larger then a paw and it bites hard enough to crush a cat!" Gatorpaw said excitedly. "I wanna learn how to protect my clan from them!"

"Scorchedthicket already told you, I think." He muttered. "I'm deputy of DuskClan."

OOC: sorry jack I didn't see your post

Whispermist nodded to his apprentice, choosing to move over to Dappledsun and Lilyshadow, nodding at the two cats.

Lilyshadow smiled at Whispermist. "Hello Whispermist. Is this your apprentice, Coalpaw?" She asked, and when he nodded she smiled at Coalpaw. "It is a delight to meet you. Whispermist told us a lot about you at the last gathering. We could tell he really wanted you as an apprentice."
Sushi
Sushi
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:32 pm
Tawnyspots let out a slight chuckle "Why don't you talk about what's been happening in BrightClan, Stagshade?"

"That's good" Vanillapaw purred, already quite comfortable with the WaterClan medicine cat "Oh, um, you're.." She paused for a second "Coldfoot's apprentice?" She muttered while gazing at Tulipsnow
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:54 pm
"Not a lot, really," Stagshade mewed, hoping Tawnyspots got the message and didn't let it slip that Snowystar was sick, "Caught a lot of rabbits, chased off a few stray dogs, the usual."

"That sounds like a nursery tale," Flamepaw scoffed. Fallowpaw stared at Gatorpaw with huge, admiring eyes. "And it didn't eat you?"

"I missed training apprentices," Dapplesun sighed, recalling her days as a warrior.
Feather
Feather

Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:08 pm
Willowpaw shared Flamepaw's skepticism, wrinkling her nose. "Fallowpaw, he's probably just trying to make himself sound cool," she meowed, glancing toward Flamepaw. "It does sound like a nursery tale. One used to scare kits into staying away from the water." The tortoiseshell rolled her eyes and shook her head. 

Hawkpaw snickered and stood up, stretching out his legs. "I doubt you'd still be here if you jumped onto a thing like you described, Gatorpaw." He shook his head and sat down again by Flamepaw, nudging the tom toward Willowpaw when he noticed the repeated glances from the shecat. He sent a smirk towards his brother. 

"I didn't see it happen but I believe him," Fogpaw defended his clanmate, narrowing his eyes and huffing. "Why are sharks so easy to think of and accidentally jumping on a gator isn't?" The silver tom rolled his eyes, shaking out his fur again. 
Sushi
Sushi
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:16 pm
Agatepaw decided to jump into the conversation, "If Sharktooth could do it with a shark, I bet Gatorpaw could too," He purred "He's probably making it sound scarier, though..." He muttered that part out, trying not to burst Gatorpaw's bubble
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:25 pm
Flamepaw yelped and stumbled into Willowpaw. "Oh, sorry about that," he mewed.

"I bet neither of them are as dangerous as wolves," Erminepaw commented, sliding into the conversation.
Feather
Feather

Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:31 pm
Willowpaw yelped herself and flattened her ears, huffing lightly. "It's fine," she mewed, glowering at Hawkpaw. She'd seen the tom push his brother. "Your brother seems like a bit of a pest," she muttered, amusement trickling into her tone. She glanced up when Erminepaw joined the conversation, tilting her head. "Wolves.. I've heard of them. They do sound scary." 

Hawkpaw observed the FrostClan apprentice with little interest. "Aren't they just bigger dogs? We deal with dogs in BrightClan all the time. We have to chase them out," he deadpanned, tail twitching. 
Lily
Lily

Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:45 pm
Gatorpaw seemed dejected at the dismissal of his accident. He glanced at his hind leg, moving it into view. “Does this look fake to you? I spent a whole half moon in the medicine den. I was lucky to not loose my leg. Right, Reefpaw?”
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:51 pm
"Dogs are nothing," Erminepaw snorted, "Wolves though...wolves are pure evil. Wolves live in their own Clans, dozens of them hiding in the shadows. They're like bees, if you disturb their den.." She looked down at an acorn lying at her paws and put a paw on it, shifting her weight onto it until she heard a crack.
Sushi
Sushi
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:21 pm
"Have you ever seen a wolf before, Erminepaw?" Agatepaw asked, curious about how the she-cat knew so much about them, his fur fluffed out
Feather
Feather

Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:24 pm
Willowpaw jumped and shrunk closer to Flamepaw, ears flattening to her head. "I'm glad I'm not in FrostClan's territory," she exclaimed, fur fluffed up with fear. "My parents never encountered any wolves, and they roamed everywhere," she mewed hesitantly, shuffling her paws against the ground. 

Poolstar looked over Snowystar closely, ears twitching backwards. She cleared her throat softly, then looked towards the group of apprentices. Seeing them all interact made her chest warm thinking of her own kits. "They seem to be getting along well," she purred. 
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:27 pm
"Once, in the distance," Erminepaw mewed, her voice lowered to a whisper, "My mom warned me never to go near one. She said that her mother had once chased out a wolf cub, and after that every time she strayed from camp wolves would follow her until one day she went hunting and never returned."

Flamepaw puffed out his chest with newfound confidence. "I bet I could fight a wolf to protect you," he muttered to Willowpaw.
Feather
Feather

Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:33 pm
Willowpaw's ears quickly heated and she glanced up at Flamepaw, letting out a nervous purr. "I hope you never have to," she whispered, letting her fur fall flat again as she relaxed. Erminepaw's stories had her on edge, and she repeatedly glanced around, continuing the slow shuffling of her paws. "They wouldn't come here, right?"

Hawkpaw had to resist laughing at his brother's display of confidence, crossing his front paws as he laid down again. "I don't think they would. They probably don't want to get their feet wet," he purred, chuckling. 
Sushi
Sushi
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:35 pm
"That's scary..." Agatepaw mumbled, thinking about what would happen if he ran into a wolf with his crooked jaw "Does that happen a lot in FrostClan?"
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:41 pm
"Not unless you made one mad," Erminepaw mewed to Willowpaw, "An angry wolf would cross the ocean to make you pay. Luckily our warriors are smart, and most of them know better than to try their luck against a wolf."

"I'm sure BrightClan would be strong enough to drive off some mangy wolves!" Flamepaw boasted.

Fallowpaw looked warily at the BrightClan apprentice next to her sister, unsure of whether to mention how close she was sitting to him.
Feather
Feather

Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:46 pm
"Luckily, I don't intend on making any wolf mad anytime soon!" Willowpaw retorted and giggled when Flamepaw boasted, rolling her eyes. "Wolves or wolf, Flamepaw? If they're as big as Erminepaw says then they could squish you!" She reared up onto her hindpaws, trying to make herself look bigger. Her front paws batted playfully at the BrightClan apprentice. "We'd end up as crowfood." She dropped down, laughing. 
Lily
Lily

Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:55 pm
Gatorpaw paused, his eyes seeking out each of the cats, before sighing. Obviously they didn’t care, and had moved onto a different topic. He decided to wait and see where this conversation was going.

[color=#ff0000]Blackpaw smiled at Willowpaw and Erminepaw, before looking at the other cats. “Wolves are as big as Erminepaw says. At least, that’s what Finchstar says.”/color]
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:07 pm
Robinstar looked around the talking cats, her ears pricked. "Shall we begin?" he asked, motioning for Poolstar to leap on to the tree ahead of her.
Sushi
Sushi
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:06 pm
"No-ones gotten sick, thank SoulClan" Tawnyspots purred "It's horrible what happened to FireClan, really" She fluffed out her fur, wondering what would've happened if that was BrightClan instead of FireClan

Last edited by Sushi on Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum