WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

FireClan's Pine Forest

+16
Honorchior
xXThorntailXx
Chicoryfeather
Spottedleaf
Icefang
Dawnfrost
Littlefern
MoonChan
Leopardspots
Dawnpelt
Cynderfeather
Flameheart
Shadowfrost
Twistedheart
Davewing
Willowstorm
20 posters
Go down
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

FireClan's Pine Forest Empty FireClan's Pine Forest

Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:51 pm
Fireclan's Pine Forest
The pine forest lacks in undergrowth but has many strong, tall, and easy to climb trees. A cat can easily find shelter in one of these trees. There is not a lot of light on the forest floor so there is not much plants. The only things you would most likely find there is more pine trees. But there is still prey there.

Last edited by Willowpoppy on Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

FireClan's Pine Forest Empty Re: FireClan's Pine Forest

Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:53 pm
Briarleaf stumbled over a stick that had fallen on the ground. "Mouse dung!" she muttered. Her belly was getting to large for the path. "Bouncepaw?" she called.
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:10 pm
Bouncepaw looked back at his mentor and saw her on the ground. "Are you okay?" asked Bouncepaw. He bounced to his mentor and helped her up.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:12 pm
Briarleaf thanked her apprentice. "Sorry, ouch, i think i twisted -OW!- my paw." she said, limping off towards the training hollow.
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:16 pm
"You should get back to camp" Bouncepaw mewed now worried about his mentor.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:17 pm
ooc: By the way, Briarleaf starts having her kits outt here lol XD

ic: Briarleaf mumbled "No, im fine. See? I can walk - ow - on it already! You do want to learn how to hunt right?
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:21 pm
"Sure... umm... you sure you are fine?" Bouncepaw asked walking around his mentor quickly.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:29 pm
Briarleaf shook her long, brown dappled pelt. "Im fine," she assured her apprentice briskly. "Come on, i'll show you the Meadow. You'll love it!" she bounded off, only to slow down after stumbling again over a rock, her growing belly swaying.
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:43 pm
Bouncepaw fallows his mentor. He helps her up as she trips on rocks and sticks on the way.
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:10 am
Birchclaw and Bouncepaw pad into the Pine Forest together. "Okay Bouncepaw I want to see how well you can hunt. Okay?" Birchclaw mewed to Bouncepaw. Bouncepaw nodded and padded though the pine forest. Birchclaw blended in with all the shadows around him and watched Bouncepaw. BOuncepaw did not get a sent of prey so he padded on.
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:26 am
Bouncepaw scented mouse. He quickly stalked it and killed it easily. He looked around and saw another mouse.

Birchclaw silently watched from the shadows.
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:47 pm
Ivykit and Jaykit padded though the forest. "We did it!" Ivykit mewed to her brother. "I know!" Jaykit mewed exited. They went on though the forest.
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:13 am
Willowlight looked for her kits while fallowing their sent. "Ivykit Jaykit!" she called to them. Jaykit sniffed the air and mewed "Willowlight is close by!". He ran on with Ivykit next to him. Willowlight saw them she chased after them. "What are you doing?" she asked upset.
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:55 pm
Ivykit and Jaykit did not answer. "You are coming back to camp right now." Willowlight answered mad. She picked up Jaykit and let Ivykit walk in front of her. They slowly went back to camp.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:00 pm
Grayshine padded quickly through the Pine forest, not stopping to enjoy the feeling of the pine needles on her pads as she normally did. She soon came across a small hole in the base of a tree, covered with trailing ivy, and wriggled through. Inside it, was an old fox den, with plenty of room. Grayshine purred as she caught the scent of a cat siting in the far corner. "Ash!" she purred louder, and the two cats twined tails.
"What took you so long?" Ash asked, his gray tabby fur glowing in the soft light. Grayshine rolled her eyes. "You could never wait for me. I always take too long in your eyes!"
Ash let out a loud purr of laughter. "Well, that was when you were an apprentice."
Grayshine sighed, and lay down in a small bundle of moss. Ash lay down peacefully beside her. "So, when are the kits due?" he asked awkwardly. Grayshine purred.
"You guessed! But how?"
"My sister, she had a litter of kits. I know what they look like too!"
Grayshine giggled. "Ah, so you're an uncle too. How many?"
Ash zoned out a little. "There were two of them. Coco and Blue. They both died within a quater moon, though. Born weak,"
Grayshine blinked sadly. "I understand. My sister lost a litter too, but they died of greencough."
Ash could see he was dampening his mate's mood, so he purred happily "How many do you think there are?"
"I think there's three. And i have names for them too! Laurelkit, Rabbitkit and Flickerkit."
Ash purred. "Great names!"
Grayshine frowned. "Are you sure that you dont want to join Fireclan? Duskstar would understand..."
Ash shook his head sadly. "No, Gray. I could never be with so many other cats. And how do you survive in Leafbare?"
Grayshine blinked her eyes. "Okay. Just remember, when the kits are old enough i will bring them too see you." she stood up, and looked out at the sky, and sighed. "I'm going to have to go. Otherwise cats wil be looking for me," she sighed, and Ash came over to his mate. "I'll think about joining Fireclan, okay?" Grayshine nodded. "That would be nice. I'll meet you here tomorow?" Ash nodded, and Grayshine butted her head against im one last time, then left.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:41 pm
Grayshine padded through the forest, jumping every time a twig broke underneath her paws, but oblivious to the shadow following her. She stopped suddenly, ears pricked, and the shadow behind her froze, fearing it had been seen. But Grayshine turned away and pounced on a mouse instead. The shadow watched the queen, took a deep breath, and jumped. The shadow's little sister yowled in surprise, falling into a patch of briars.
"Winterblossom!" Grayshine gasped, struggling in vain to get to her paws. Winterblossom -the shadow- had her little sister pinned down by her shoulders on the mossy forest floor.
"I saw you with that kittypet!" Winterblossom spat at her sibling violently. Grayshine opened her mouth to reply, only to break down into sobs. "Please, please dont tell! I love Ash, and he loves me! The Clan would throw me out into the cold, with Leafbare coming, and there would be no medicine cat to help me when my kits come, and Ash would be devistated..." Grayshine couldnt continue, her vision foggy and streaked with tears.
Winterblossom frowned. "Why would i let them throw you out in the cold, Grayshine? You're my sister, and i would follow you, Tawnyflight and Copperheart to the ends of the earth if i had to! Plus, i would die if i didnt get to meet your kits!"
Grayshine giggled, and wiped her tears away with one paw. "Well, i suppose we should be getting back to camp now..." Winterblossom nodded, helped her sister up and started to pad away, only to be knocked over again by -of all cats- the medicine cat.
"Graceheart, please get off my tail, and WHAT IN SOULCLAN ARE YOU DOING?" Winterblossom spat at the medicine cat, who was lying stunned on the ground. Grayshine helped her sister to her paws, and looked weirdly at Graceheart.
"Run!" the medicine cat gasped, finally catching her breath. "Duskstar's gone mad! Tawnyflight managed to take one of his lives, but not before..." -she glanced at the pile of fur lying half-hidden behind her- "not before he could kill Copperheart." The two shecats gaped, and they ran over to their fallen sibling.
"Oh no oh no oh no!" Winterblossom sobbed, and Grayshine knelt down beside Copperheart, pushing her nose into the cold, red-brown pelt of her dead sibling. Graceheart watched for a moment, stumbled to her paws, and dragged the two sisters away from their brother.
"Listen! There'l be a time to grieve later, but for now you need to get as far away from here as possible. Maybe go to another Clan for help. Because Duskstar will kill you both if you return to FireClan. He's mad with power, and some cats support him. The thing is... he's trying to kill me because i 'disobeyed'. So run while you still can! Because Copperheart stood up to him, and you know what happened..."
Winterblossom and Grayshine noodded, stunned into silence. Graceheart rolled her eyes. "Well go!" she said, pushing them away. The littermates looked at each other, licked their brother and raced away into the forest towards BrightClan territory.

Graceheart watched them go, and whispered "May SoulClan guide and protect you." She let out a small sob, her emotions getting the better of her as she dug Copperheart's final resting place. A small pool of tears formed beside the hole, Graceheart's tears. "What's done is done."
Anonymous

Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:44 pm
ooc: I...I...I..... ALL HAIL ULTIMATE RP MASTER! (that was amazing!)

ic:

Duskstar saw Graceheart dragging her siblings body deeper info the woods
'Stop' he yowled!
then he sprinted full force at graceheart, and cought up to her
he lunged at her, planning to send her with copperheart to the grave

ooc: should winterblossom/grayshine save her? and the they run away?
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:14 pm
ooc: Dude, Grayshine's expecting kits, so she can hardly fight. Winterblossom could save her, but im planning that they will go to Brightclan territory and get help from them.... NO KILLING GRACEHEART!!! XD oh, and thanks Wink
Idea Briarleaf could help Graceheart!!
ic:
Graceheart dodged awat from the crazed leader, and sighed inside, hoping she hadnt forgotten her warrior training. She swiped at the leader's face, and lunged at his back legs, before falling flat on her face in the patch of briars that Grayshine had fallen into earlier. "Oh no!" she mumbled
Anonymous

Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:47 pm
Duskstar came in for the killer bite that would end her life
'BOOM'
*thunder sound*

Duskstar looked upward quickly... then takes a last glimpse of the sky before the Lightning bolt sends the branch ontop of him, knocked him out, he has seconds before dying again

(Firestar death much XD)
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:54 pm
ooc: Are you going to kill him entirely?! 3 lives remaining....
Anonymous

Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:39 pm
occ: duh, he is still alive lol, but he is injured and weak
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:12 pm
ooc: No really (sarcasm XD)

ic: Graceheart sighed as she looked at her leader. "Again, why?" she murmured, then raced away as fast as she could with an injured back leg.
Anonymous

Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:50 am
*Duskstar recovers and pushes the branch off him*
"wha?!" he murmured......

i cannot stop them all.... but i can get help..... i will go *starclan forsaken* rogue....
and i will destroy those evil cats, and bring peace and order to the clans and warrior code...

he thought to himself

*Duskstar goes Rogue, prepare for a coming Battle*
*get starclan to tell fireclan med that he is rogue and dangerous*
Twistedheart
Twistedheart
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:49 pm
Coming from the camp she checked the air. Small traced of the former leader said, that he had been here, but a while ago. Now he might not be near anymore.
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:01 pm
Bouncefire bounced into the pine forest. He felt like an apprentice again. He smelt a trace of Duskstar but, over that there was the sent of mouse. He got down into a crouch and padded forward.
Twistedheart
Twistedheart

Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:23 pm
Bounefire was some sort of going nuts? Well atleast someone was happy at this time. Leaving the mouse to him she stared looking around for something else.
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:59 am
ooc: Bouncefire has always been happy when out side the camp.

ic: Bounefire pounced onto the mouse. He looked around for his clan mate.
Twistedheart
Twistedheart

Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:06 am
She had discoverd a squirrel. It sat on the ground obviulsy throwing dirt on something. Maybe som hazelnuts for winter. She was sure, it would not need them anymore, after she got it. So she got into a cruche and moved forward slowly.
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:33 am
Bouncefire looked around again. Another mouse! He got down and slowly padded forward feeling the pine needles under his feet.
Twistedheart
Twistedheart

Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:15 pm
She jumped and her claws catched the surprised squirrel, quickly biting it's neck.
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:12 pm
Bouncefire quickly killed his second mouse. He picked up both of them and carried them over to his clan mate. "How is the prey running?" he asked setting the mice down in.
Twistedheart
Twistedheart

Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:22 am
She pointed at the squirrel: "Quit good I think."
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:03 pm
Bouncefire purred.
Twistedheart
Twistedheart

Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:05 pm
She buryed the squirrel: "Your sweet, I like your happy mood."
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:11 pm
He looked at the cat next to him. Smile He smiled.
Twistedheart
Twistedheart

Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:13 pm
Twistedheart smiled back while noticing a bird, a but further away: "I'll get that one", she said falling into a cruche moving silently towards the prey, which was picking on the ground.
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:18 pm
Bouncefire watched Twistedheart.
Twistedheart
Twistedheart

Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:19 pm
A sound came from a tree and the bird started into her direktion. Lucky me she thought jumping at the bird catching it while flying.
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:01 am
Bouncefire looked around for prey but, he could not find any more.
Twistedheart
Twistedheart

Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:03 am
"Maybe we should take this back to the camp", she suggested.
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:39 am
"Good idea" Bouncefire mewed picking up the prey he got.
Anonymous

Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:03 pm
*Duskstar stares at the cats from his hiding place among the trees*
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:16 pm
Bouncefire bouncing to the camp.
Twistedheart
Twistedheart

Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:04 am
Twistedheart followed Bouncefire into the camp, but she felt odd.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:41 pm
Leafkit squealed as she hit against Cherysong's legs. "Ow!" she complained. Heartkit was in a stunned silence.

My other cats flee to their camps.

Lief, Flint and Mist gave chase to a few of the cats.
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:50 pm
"Sorry!" Cherrysong mewed carrying the kit higher.

My cats flee.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:07 pm
Leafkit purred. "That's okay. I know you're only doing your best. Wait, where's Heartkit?" she mewed worriedly.
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:08 pm
ooc: Patchfur is carrying him
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:09 pm
ooc: I know. But Leafkit doesnt know the Brightclan cats and they're in the camp now anyway XD
Twistedheart
Twistedheart

Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:40 pm
Twisted caught up to Cherrysong and Leafkit: "Thanks Soulclan you are allright." She purred and looked thankful to Cherysong: "I'm so greatful, I could never repay you this dept."
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum