WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

Go down
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

BrightClan/Twolegplace border Empty BrightClan/Twolegplace border

Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:54 am
Along BrightClan's northern borders is the old Twolegplace which they mark as their borders.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

BrightClan/Twolegplace border Empty Re: BrightClan/Twolegplace border

Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:29 am
Ivy rolled over in her nest. She sat up and flicked her ear. " wanna go see what's up at the water/twoleg place?" She asked her siblings. " I heard there was a group with a leader called Sunset, I want to see how big her group is, just in case we run across them later so we can see what were up agents."

Blaze sat up quickly. " I say like one of us goes and spies on them, just to see how big it is." He meowed then added. " I say Flash goes."

" why me?" Flash asked irritated. He sat up and twitched his ears at his brother. " why don't you or Ivy go?"

ooc. if anyone wants to make a cat for Ivys group, feel welcome to! Smile
Lily
Lily
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:13 pm
Saxon trotted nearby, followed by Freya and Hunter. Where are they? He looked at the bushes as scents of cats came to him. A she-cat with two toms, probably her mate and brother. He turned to Freya and Hunter. "I can smell other cats. We will be there soon." Saxon looked at Freya and her mate.

Hunter looked at Saxon. "Can we keep going? Freya's expecting kits any minute now!!"Hunter nudged his mate and looked at her swollen belly.

Freya stared at her brother and mate. "Come on! The kits are going to come any moment!! We must find this group!!"

OOC: Hey Raven. Thor can speak as This colour if you want. Also, Freya's going to have her kits in the next couple of posts.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:01 pm
Blaze looked at Flash and flattened his ears. " well your the smallest so you would be good at sneaking around." He reported.

Ivy raised her tail for silence. " I smell cats!" She hissed. She quickly got up and padded forward, following the scent. She motioned for Blaze and Flash to follow her.

Flash crawled after his sister. He smelt the air. " it smells like a she-cat and two toms, the she-cat smells like she's expecting." He whispered to them.

ooc. no thank you, I don't like writing what they say in color, is it ok if I don't use a color?
Lily
Lily

Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:52 pm
Saxon saw Ivy and her brothers. "There they are!!" He bowed respectfully at Ivy and her brothers. "I'm sorry about trespassing on your territory but my sister is expecting kits and we heard about a couple of cats around here and were hoping that you would let us stay for a couple of days until we can move the kits."

Freya looked at Ivy and the others. "Finally! Now I can lie down!"Freya lied down and looked at Hunter. "Carrying kits is harder than I expected" 

Hunter looked at his mate and licked her cheek. "Your doing just fine. Take it easy and the kits will be fine."

OOC: That's fine. I was just checking if you wanted to.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:41 am
Ivy glanced at her brothers as if asking for there advise. Blaze gave a doubtful look. She glared at him then turned her head to Flash, his eyes where filled with hope. She turned her head back to the other rouges. " we would be glade to let you stay, we could never turn away a expecting she-cat, what kind of horrible cat would we be then?" She meowed with a flick of her tail. " I'm Ivy, and these are my brother, Flash and Blaze." She motioned towards them both as she said their names.
Lily
Lily

Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:23 am
Saxon sat and sighed. "I am Saxon. This is my sister Freya and her mate, Hunter." He nods to each of them as he speaks. "We are thankful of you allowing us to stay."

Freya nodded and smiled. "Thank you. I am glad you are letting us stay."

Hunter nodded but never kept he eyes off his mate. "Do any of you need food? I'm a good hunter as my name suggests and can catch you some food?"
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:43 pm
" let me show you our camp first then we will talk hunting." Ivy replied. She swished her tail, telling them to follow and started padding back to the camp. She stopped at a cave with a vine overhang. She looked back and waited for them.

Flash padded after Ivy, his tail out behind him. His mouth was open as he walked.

Blaze stared at the new cats and swished his head as if telling them to go ahead of him. I want to be behind them to keep a eye on them,
Lily
Lily

Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:00 pm
Saxon trotted up behind Ivy. "This is so cool! No group has ever let us stay before." He turned and looked at Freya."Are you ok?"

Freya nodded and limped after Ivy.

Hunter looked at Ivy and nodded. "That's a better idea. Freya needs rest and we can check out your camp. It looks great already!"

OOC: Can Saxon be Ivy's future mate?
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:37 pm
Ooc: Raven, I just got Flint accepted for Ivy's group Smile

Flint stared through the bushes, disguising her scent with the earthy smells below. Maybe I should join them. They seem good. Flint thought
Lily
Lily

Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:58 pm
Saxon suddenly stopped and tasted the air. "I smell another she-cat." He looked around. "The scents mixed with earth scents but its there, very faint."

Hunter looked at Saxon. "It's probably a old scent. Your so jumpy that, well you could smell a 16 day old scent mixed with a foxes scent!"

Freya nodded and walked after Hunter.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:21 am
Flint froze. She knew that one of them noticed her. She kept herself calm for they would know she was there if she was afraid
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:40 am
ooc yea he can be her future mate for now though lets let them be friends and get to know each other.

ic. Ivy pricked her ears. " just in case, Flash, go check it out if its a cat bring her to me." She meowed calmly. " We have a system here, queens and kits under 6 moons sleep in the very back, behind another cave wall. The she-cats mates sleep in front of the wall but still near the back. Old cats sleep with the queens. Everyone else sleeps near the front. We post a guard every night." She told them then padded on into the cave.

Blaze followed Ivy and stood there, waiting for them to follow. He held the vines back so it would be easier to get threw.

Flash nodded and trotted away, towards the faint smell. He opened his mouth and crouched down. He slithered forward and burst out infront of Flint. " who are you, and what do you want." He asked her sternly.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:57 am
" Get your stinking face out of my fur!!!" Flint snarled. She crawled out, and glared at Ivy. "I am Flint and I would like to join your group. I don't care if I'm young I am very useful. Turn me away and you shall pay!" Flint growled
Lily
Lily

Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:13 am
Saxon looked at Flint. He then turned and looked at Ivy. "She seems strong. But it's your decision if she can join your group." He looked at Hunter."Told you I smelt a cat"

Freya walked into the camp and behind the back cave wall. There, she pulled some moss together and lied down. Soon she fell asleep.

Hunter walked behind her and layed down in front of the cave wall and sighed.
"Last time you smelt something, It was nothing!"

Saxon smiled. "What about the time I saved you and Freya from a fox?"

Hunter shook his head, admitting defeat.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:31 pm
Ivy flash a look at Saxon as if telling him he went to far. she seems strong.. but maybe a bit to confident. " watch your mouth there, kit, I can kill you right now if I want." She snarled sternly. " I don't think I would 'pay' for rejecting you, but I say yes you may join."

Flash padded after the family and curved around the cave wall, he looked at Freya. " can I get you anything, some prey, water?" He asked her.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:23 pm
" Thanks. But you won't be killing me anytime soon" Flint snarled

Ooc: Sorry about her, uh, anger issue. Also if she's 5 moons is she considered a kit?
Lily
Lily

Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:43 pm
Freya looked at Flash. "No thanks. The kits are due any day now."

Saxon looked at Ivy. "Sorry. Can I be on guard tonight?"

Hunter looked at Flash."Want to go hunting? We need more prey for all the cats. Especially Freya and Flint. They need to be fed. I'm thinking of spending until midnight hunting."

OOC: I'm terrible at RP my own Dogs as cats....
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:46 am
Ivy glanced at Saxon. " no, sorry blaze is guarding tonight." She answered him. " flint, this way I'll show you where you sleep." She told her and padded into the cave, and curved around a wall to where freya was. 

" sure, let's go hunting."  Flash meowed and padded out of the cave. 

Ooc I thought she was 1 moon?
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:47 am
" Um exuse me, I am not a kit who needs to be looked over!" Flint snapped

Ooc: She's Lying
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:02 am
Ivy snarled and pressed down on Flints back, pushing her to the ground, being  careful not to hurt her. " listen here little mousebrain, you ARE a kit, what are you, 1 moon old, that's what I thought, you DO need taking care of, you WILL sleep with the kits until you are 6 moons old, if you don't like that then leave."
Lily
Lily

Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:19 am
Freya looked at Ivy."Ivy, leave her alone!"She turned to Flint."Come here. I want to tell you something. Nothing is ever impossible. Remember that and you will do well. Where are your parents? Saxon and mines were killed. We only have each other and Hunter. But now we have Ivy,  Flash and Blaze. You do too. I say that Kithood is the best time of your life, you know why? You learn about other cats, you her stories from your mother and father. You play with your siblings. Here, you can be the big sister of my kits, if you want"

Saxon looked at Blaze."Do you believe in Soulclan? I do. I have always thought that my parents are up there, waiting for me. Aswell as my brother who was killed." He hesitates."Tk..."

Hunter ran after Flash.

OOC: Sorry about motherly Freya.
Aqua? Tallkit is going to be deleted by Jaywing if he isn't finished tomorrow! Just saying...
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:35 am
Flash stopped. " witch was should we go?" He asked Blaze.

Blaze looked at Saxon. " yes, I was born in a clan so I was taught to believe in Soulclan, I still do." He answered swiftly.

Ivy looked at Freya, anger in gaze. She stared at her. I need to teach her that I'm in charge.. ill teach her later. She thought then swiftly turned around and sat down in her nest, she lifted her paw and cleaned her claws.
Lily
Lily

Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:40 am
Freya watched as Ivy left. "I know I must respect who's in charge, Ivy, but I cannot and will not stand by when I see a cat forcing a kit to do something it doesn't want to do!"

Hunter looked at Flash, waiting for his answer.

Saxon nodded."Who were your parents? Where are they now?"

Last edited by Bella2004 on Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:46 am
ooc hunter didn't ask Blaze anything??

ic. " my mother was Flowereyes, she starved to death. My father was Shark, I don't know where he is, I've never seen him in my life. He might be dead I don't know." Blaze answer sadly then looked away.

" I was forcing the kit to be protected! how is that bad!" Ivy hissed to Freya, starting to get annoyed.
Lily
Lily

Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:04 am
"I didn't say it was bad. Ivy, I want to thank you for letting us stay. I have never had a sister and have always wondered what it would be like to have one and when I look at you, I know. Look at Saxon, Ivy. He's changed. So has Hunter. You and your brothers have changed as well." She sighed and stood. She walked over to you and put her tail on your shoulder.

Saxon Widened his eyes. "Shark? Oh no..."

Hunter looked at Flash."Let's go hunting..."

OOC: He was waiting for Flash, I mean.. Fixed it!
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:12 am
ooc Blaze didn't ask anything.. Flash asked him witch way he wanted to head to hunt..

ic. " what's wrong. have you met Shark before?" Blaze asked hopefully.

Ivy looked at her, a little surprised. " I'm sorry for getting mad, Freya. I just want to protect everyone." She meowed.
Lily
Lily

Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:22 am
Saxon looked up."Yes... He almost killed Freya... That's the reason she has the limp."

Freya Looked at Ivy."I know. I want to protect you and the others too.

Hunter trotted into the bush, following a scent. He pounced on a vole and brang its body back to camp
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:25 am
Blazes eyes widened. " where did you see him." He snarled, rage in his eyes. if I find him... I'm going to kill him. He thought crossly.
Lily
Lily

Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:28 am
Saxon looked at Blaze. "Near Waterclan border. I don't know where he is now, but he is out there. Probably with a scratch across the eye from attacking us..."

Hunter walked in and gave the vole to Freya."Eat"

Freya looked at Ivy."Want to share?"
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:33 am
Flash followed Hunter. " you don't have to bring the prey back every time you catch something." He meowed.

Blaze's eyes flashed a little. " ok, thank you for telling me." He forced out through rage.

" no, ill eat something else, you need it. I noticed you had a limp earlier, what happened do you need some herbs for it." Ivy meowed with a flick of her tail.
Lily
Lily

Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:37 am
Freya looked at Ivy."No. It's old. Its something I need to live with for my whole life. I probably will never stop limping. A cat named Shark attacked me..."

Saxon looked at Blaze." Calm down, He's not here right now."

Hunter nodded. "I'm used to bringing stuff back to camp.. Ok!" He ran into the bushes again.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:51 am
" I know he's not here right now." Blaze mumbled. " lets get some moss for your all's nest." He meowed, getting up.

" well, what did that to you in the first place?" Ivy asked.

" come on, lets head north, we haven't hunted there in a while." Flash meowed with a flick of his tail. He started padding north, his mouth open for scents.
Lily
Lily

Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:55 am
Freya looked at Ivy. "It became infected and Saxon thought I was going to die. Then Hunter came and saved me. He's a great Medicine Cat. I owe my life to him. Hey Ivy? Can we join your Group? I mean, forever?"

Hunter turned and followed Flash, Sniffing the air.

Saxon nodded and stood ready to get some moss.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:07 am
Ivy gave up on figuring out how it happened. " yes, you can join our group and stay." She meowed.

Blaze flicked his tail and headed east. He stopped at a moss covered tree and sat down. He started clawing it off the tree.

Flash stopped. " lets spread out, you go right I go left, meet back here bye sunset." He meowed and padded of to the left.
Lily
Lily

Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:09 am
Hunter nodded and went right. He soon smelt a mouse and pounced on it and caught it. He placed it in a hole and buried it for later. He pounced on a pidgin but missed.

Saxon clawed some moss off the tree.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:42 pm
Ooc: Wait for me to post???

IC: Flint was confuse how Ivy just put her paw on Flints back and took it off so suddenY. Flint rolled her eyes rethinking about her joining
Lily
Lily

Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:57 pm
Freya nusseled Flint. "Would you like to be the sister of my kits?"

Hunter pounced on a vole and caught it. That will be for Flint... He smelt the air.

Saxon clawed more moss off a tree.

OOC:Sorry...
Did you have a look at Freya's little motherly time? That incuded Flint. Then Freya had a little... Well I don't know with Ivy...
FREYA"S MOTHERLY TIME:
Freya looked at Ivy."Ivy, leave her alone!"She turned to Flint."Come here. I want to tell you something. Nothing is ever impossible. Remember that and you will do well. Where are your parents? Saxon and mines were killed. We only have each other and Hunter. But now we have Ivy,  Flash and Blaze. You do too. I say that Kithood is the best time of your life, you know why? You learn about other cats, you her stories from your mother and father. You play with your siblings. Here, you can be the big sister of my kits, if you want"

Now I look back at it... I feel embarrassed about it..
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:18 pm
" Sure. My sister was killed by a badger(?)" Flint mewed. "My father is a lazy kittypet who I can care less about and my mother was killed by Clan cats" Flint added with a sigh
Lily
Lily

Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:06 pm
"You have a new mother and father, Flint. But never, in your entire life, forget your original parents." Freya suddenly felt a jolt of pain. She yowled and started breathing heavily.

Saxon picked his head up as he heard Freya. He dropped the moss and ran towards camp.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:45 am
"Your kitting!" Flint gasped. She ran over and grabbed a decent sized stick. " Here bite this when the pain comes, my mother has me help her when she gave birth to my sister" Flint mumbled 

OOC: If she's not kitting, pretend that never happened
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:56 am
Arcadicus ducked under an overhang and watched Freya and Flint with narrowed eyes. How can Ivy so easily let some random cats join? he thought angrily, plodding back into the cave where everyone slept and watching the rise and fall of his sister Anatolia's flanks. He slipped his eyelids over his eyes and was bathed into darkness as he fell asleep again.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:20 am
Blaze ran after Saxon. " is Freya giving birth?" He asked as he ran up.

Ivy stared at Freya. I don't know anything about this so.. ill just get out of this,. She thought.

Flash gasped. " that's Freya!" He called and charged home. He stopped at the entrance and watched her, unable to move.
Lily
Lily

Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:12 am
Freya yowled and grabbed the stick. Soon the first kit was born, a little black tom with three legs. The next kit came out, a muscular ginger tom. Soon the third kit came, a large brown tabby tom. Finally the forth, a small black and white spotted she-cat.

Hunter raced in straight to Freya. He saw the kits. "Their beautiful!"

Saxon nodded and looked at Freya. " What are you going to name them?"

OOC: Yep, She's kitting. Well, was...
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:49 am
" four kits!" Ivy purred padding up. " what shall you name them?" She asked as she sat down near her.

Flash padded out into the woods. He grabbed some moss and walked to a river. He soaked the moss then padded back. " here is some water." He told her as he laid the wet moss next to her.
Lily
Lily

Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:47 am
Freya looked at her kits thoughtfully. The first born is a small black kit with three legs. What name? ODIN!. She snapped out of the thought. "This little black one is Odin." Freya looked at the seconded born."This one is Thor" She looked at the third born. "This one is Frey and the small black and white spotted one is Night"

Hunter looked at his mate. He nuzzled her and looked at the kits proudly."Those are great names for great kits."

Saxon nodded and looked proudly at Freya. "I am happy for you Freya."

Night squeaked and started to suckle.

OOC: Aqua do you want to have Odin or Frey?
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:03 am
OOC : Frey please? Gender?

" They are so cute!" Flint mewed, tapping one of the kits noses with her paw

OOC : Bella, you can choose who she tapped
Ebonyflame
Ebonyflame
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:11 am
" cute kits." Said Echo as she padded into the groups cave. " hey, Ivy, right? we wanna join." She said straight off the bat.

Venom padded out beside his sister, his face having a guarded look. He dipped his head to the group.

Last edited by Stormwillow51 on Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:16 am
Flint turned to face the two new cats with her teeth bared. She dropped to a fighting crouch, ready to spring
Ebonyflame
Ebonyflame
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:20 am
" oh calm down kit, where not here to harm. We just wish to join." Echo said as she rolled her eyes. so now a kit has to protect their group, I don't know if I want to join now.. She thought.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum