WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

Go down
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

FireClan Volcano Empty FireClan Volcano

Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:41 pm
FireClan's volcano takes up the majority of the territory, and this is only the thread for nearer to the peak. There is next to no wildlife, trees or prey alike, and the ground often is oddly warm, meaning no snow settles here. Few warriors ever go here and even fewer ever reach the top of the Volcano, which is completely sealed with no lava visible currently.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

FireClan Volcano Empty Re: FireClan Volcano

Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:01 pm
Darkshadow clambered up onto a ledge and sat down, staring down at the land far below him. How am I suppose to be a father if I make one kit that's just like me yell and scream by saying one thing?? He thought desperately.
Lily
Lily
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:12 pm
"Darkshadow..." Littlelily walked up to him. "Are you ok?"
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:14 pm
Darkshadow perked up. " Oh.. yes yes I'm perfect! I was just.... watching the land." He lied cheerfully, curling his tail over his paws.
Lily
Lily

Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:14 pm
Littlelily stared him in the eyes. "I know something is wrong."
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:17 pm
The light drained from Darkshadow's eyes, and he looked at her sadly. " How am I suppose to be a father when I make a kit scream and cry by touching him." He whispered.
Lily
Lily

Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:19 pm
Littlelily smiled and licked his cheek. "My mother once told me that it isn't the past that makes the cat, its the present and the future. You will be a fine father."
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:22 pm
Darkshadow's eyes blazed. " you don't get it. every kit is like that with me. past, present, future. It doesn't matter. Kits hate me, I scare them."
Lily
Lily

Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:22 pm
LIttlelily shook her head. "Learn to be them."
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:24 pm
" learn to be a kit?" Darkshadow grumbled, his life flashing before his eyes. " if all kits where how I was when I was a kit, I don't want to learn to be them."
Lily
Lily

Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:26 pm
Littlelily laughed. "You must live and breathe kits. You must show them that you will not hurt them."
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:29 pm
Darkshadow's muscles rippled beneath his fur as he stood up. " I cant do that! I try to be nice and sweet, I can, to adults! But to kits.."
Lily
Lily

Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:29 pm
Littlelily smiled. "That will change when our kits are born.."
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:30 pm
Darkshadow sighed. " no it won't. It will be just the same." He grumbled and clambered back down the ridge, and walked away.
Lily
Lily

Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:32 pm
LIttlelily watched as he left and she walked back to camp, gathering moss and pretty feathers along the way.
Anonymous

Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:56 pm
Flintkit set on paw at the base of the volcano. He sighed, and sat, grooming his fur. He breathed in a warm breath. This place accepted him more than anything. He laughed, concidering his name was Flintkit and he liked volcanoes. He felt his flank rise heavily.
Lunaar
Lunaar
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:00 pm
Sunkit was sprinting now. He reached the base of the volcano as well. Not before batting Flintkit on the chest though! "You mousebrain! What are you doing here!? You know what would happen if Redstar- or even anyone found you!" Sunkit spat, feeling guilty, and as well helpful towards his friend. "W-w-what if you died? Huh! Then I wouldn't have a friend!" Sunkit cried, his fur drooping, as well as his ears. "I feel too close to you now.." Sunkit mewed, feeling guilty at yelling at his friend.
Anonymous

Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:03 pm
Flintkit blinked with cold eyes. "You should get back. I need to stay here a while longer." He meowed, as if he didn't hear anything Sunkit said. "I... I feel accepted here. I want to stay here a while longer." he said firmly, closing his eyes. "You... Don't know what it feels like to be pushed away. Being accepted here... Is everything." He said.
Lunaar
Lunaar
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:09 pm
Sunkit closed his eyes, a little tear dropped and splashed at the twos paws. "B-but, Flintkit, I don't want to be separated from you..-I feel like your my, r-r-" Sunkit studdered, "only r-r-eal.. friend.." Sunkit whispered with a soft cry. "I, well, my mother said I was a flirt.. she always encouraged me JUST to get a mate. But, she would always say.. she-kit. As if I can't have tom mates, or very close friends that are the same gender.." Sunkit mewed, embarrassed. Oh, Flintkit probably thinks I'm disgusting.. But, I understand him..
Anonymous

Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:16 pm
OOC: OMG I SHIP IT ON WATTPAD

Flintkit blinked. "I.. You're my friend too. I'm not saying you're not. I don't mind having same gender relationships, heck, I've seen it lots." He blinked. "I don't know what you're getting at though."
Lunaar
Lunaar
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:19 pm
Sunkit pushed his paw closer to Flintkits. "I mean, I, I-" Sunkit swallowed. "I like you..." Sunkit kept his eyes closed. Waiting for Flintkit to say something negative about it. I'll just have to watch his reaction.. I almost know he won't feel the same way..I just hope, he does though.. Sunkit suddenly blushed. He knew now, he was gay. 

OCC: Can we please make this a thing? They are literally the same age. I checked.

Last edited by Oakwhisper on Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:23 pm
OOC: I'M LAUGHING! This would make better sense if we were apprentices, but idc. Surez. XD

Flintkit blushed. He nodded. "I... I think I like you too." He meowed, nuzzling Sunkit. "We need to keep this a secret though, at least until we're senior apprentices." He laughed, standing. "Let's get going."
Lunaar
Lunaar
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:26 pm
Sunkit purred gladly. Before licking Flintkits fur. "Alright, you lead the way." Sunkit mewed, glad that his friend had liked him as well. "We shouldn't tell anyone, only people we really trust. Which, is probably us, and this volcano. Either way, like you said, when we're senior apprentices, we can start acting like we DO like each other." Sunkit purred.

OOC: This is cute <3
Anonymous

Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:28 pm
Flintkit purred, and lead the way back to camp. "Thanks Sunkit."
Lunaar
Lunaar
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:28 pm
"No problem." Sunkit purred back, before getting to the enterance of the camp with Flintkit ahead.
Anonymous

Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:22 pm
Flintkit padded into the clearing, sighing deeply. He let the cold breeze run through his fur, before the slight warmth of the volcano under his paws burned. He sat in his usual spot, letting it all out. "I love Sunkit. I do. He's more than a friend." he said, smiling. "Blackpaw is stupid, and Rowantail is worse. Redfeather does nothing at all, and Littlelily is the best mother a cat could have." he mewed. "Darkshadow is a foxheart, Foxpaw and Heatherpaw are okay, and..." he thought. "I don't like myself." he finished. He bristled, sneezing. He stood after a while and padded back into camp.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:11 pm
Onyx padded up the slope as the trees thinned, the rage boiling in her blood making her fur grow hot as well. She stopped when she could see out over the territories, finding a small spot to sit and just ponder. Ripping the cobweb off her injured eye she blinked, trying to clear it, but she could barely define shadow from light and cursed wildly to herself. 
"Of all cats, it had to be me that was blinded," she spat.
"You could have avoided it." She whipped around, the spirit of her father sitting behind her. 
"Oh?" Onyx flexed her claws. "And how could I have done that?"
Viperstar purred, the noise as smooth as silk and as deadly as the slide of a snake. "Fighting better. Training your rogues to fight better. Being better." His gaze turned cold, and Onyx didn't dare cower.
Instead, she took a deep breath. "All right, then. What do you propose?" 
"Well, you already know that the Clan leaders have nine lives. SoulClan refused to accept me as leader of SunClan, but I have since learned that not all life-threatening wounds can be healed by them."
Onyx's tail twitched, the only revelation of her interest. "How do I kill them, then?"
Viperstar snorted. "A good bite to the neck, snap their spine, or slice their stomach open like you're gutting a mouse. SoulClan likes to think they're all-powerful, but I killed Creekstar like that. He whined for mercy like a kit." He seemed to revel in the memory for a moment, and Onyx let him.
"Thank you, Father. I will devise a plan to destroy them all!"
"Start small. The FrostClan leader is weak, she has only a few lives left, if any at all," Viperstar mewed. "Take her out first, and the rest will be crow-food." He disappeared just as the ground rumbled beneath Onyx's paws, and the she-cat's jaw twisted into a rather demonic grin as she turned to return to the camp. 
"This will be interesting."
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum