WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

FrostClan Camp

+10
Blossomtail
Daisyleap
Honorchior
Lily
Ebonyflame
Quake
Wishflight
Panthermask
Aquastar
Leopardspots
14 posters
Go down
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

FrostClan Camp - Page 3 Empty Re: FrostClan Camp

Sun May 22, 2016 7:08 am
OOC: Ik XD

IC: Willowdapple rolled her eyes. "They get their mischief from you." she joked.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sun May 22, 2016 7:14 am
Blossomkit opened her big pink mouth wide and let out a loud wail, then scrambled towards her mother as fast as she could, head butting her siblings as she went.
Panthermask
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Sun May 22, 2016 7:15 am
Bluesnow chuckled softly, curling himself around Willowdapple. "At least they're not begging me for badger rides yet," he purred.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun May 22, 2016 7:18 am
Brindlekit squealed, quickly attaching herself again to her mother.
--
Willowdapple rested her tail over her kits gently. "You'll be the one giving them badger rides, and not me." she purred.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Sun May 22, 2016 8:39 am
Ibiskit let out a quiet, soft snarl when Servalkit climbed on top of him and, pricking his ears, felt his sibling's body heat close by and tumbled on his side unexpectedly, crashing into Servalkit and kneading the tom's back as he teethed his neck.
✂-------------------------------------
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sun May 22, 2016 8:59 am
Larkpaw crawled into the apprentice den. " Hey Bravepaw." She meowed, seeing how mad she was and wanting to see why.
Panthermask
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Sun May 22, 2016 9:51 am
Servalkit squealed with delight and rolled over onto his back, pummeling Ibiskit's belly with his hind paws.

Bluesnow saw the kits tussling together and was about to pull them apart, but realized they weren't going to get hurt.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon May 23, 2016 4:30 am
"Hey, Larkpaw," Bravepaw grumbled, flattening her ears as a cold gust of wind blew some raindrops into the den.
"I hate Bluesnow. Now Willowdapple will be cooing over her stupid little kits and have no time for pranks and fun stuff with me." she explained, lashing her tail.
Ibiskit tussled his way through his littermates, not very thirsty, and feeling the ground with his paws and whiskers to find something new to fight. He sensed a sharp stick and leaped at it, only for the ledge to get caught on his cheek fur. He squeaked in pain and tried tugging it out, only making it worse.
Panthermask
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Mon May 23, 2016 4:39 am
Bluesnow widened his eyes, ducking down dislodge the stick from his new kit, licking the fur back in place.

Servalkit hid behind Bluesnow, not wanting to be tackled by his littermates.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon May 23, 2016 4:41 am
Ibiskit wailed for his mother and crawled to her stomach, kneading her roughly and suckling. He headbutted his mother's belly when dry milk came out. He cried and pulled away, waddling into Bluesnow's big paws.
Panthermask
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Mon May 23, 2016 4:44 am
Bluesnow glanced worriedly at his kits and nudged them back to Willowdapple's belly, leaving the den. He snatched a plump thrush and brought it back to Willowdapple, urging her to eat it.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon May 23, 2016 4:47 am
Willowdapple ate the vole, her tail flicking, and laid on her side, letting the kits suckle.
--
Brindlekit squealed, suckling.
Panthermask
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Mon May 23, 2016 4:50 am
Servalkit climbed over his littermates until he finally found Willowdapple's belly and suckled, kneading with his paws. When he wasn't hungry anymore, he curled up into soft fur, snoring lightly.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon May 23, 2016 7:47 am
" oh.. well you can always do pranks and fun stuff with me. I know it will not be the same but.. and I know how you feel, I hate Bluesnow too." Larkpaw meowed as she walked over and sat next to Bravepaw.

Blossomkit slumped down next to Sevalkit, snuggling up next to her mother. She sprawled out her legs, moving them in a running motion.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon May 23, 2016 8:12 am
OOC: Everyone hates Bluesnow XD

IF: Brindlekit let out a feeble squeal as she got hit by Blossomkit's legs, and tucked up, still next to Willowdapple's belly.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon May 23, 2016 8:54 am
Ibiskit, when he wasn't thirsty anymore, tussled through his siblings and wailed when Blossomkit's leg hit him in the chest. He stumbled into Willowdapple's paw and squealed.
Panthermask
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Mon May 23, 2016 10:57 am
OOC: Can Servalkit open his eyes now? I'll do it anyway.

IC: Light bathed the edge of Servalkit's vision, and he opened azure blue eyes for the first time. He mewed with delight when he saw the beautiful calico that was his mother. He moved his head to the side to see three kits; a gray tom, a brown and white she-kit, and a small light brown she-kit. Servalkit gazed down in wonder at his own tan paws, blinking his newly opened eyes.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon May 23, 2016 11:01 am
Brindlekit squealed, her eyes opening. She felt around for her mother, whimpering. Why was the world still dark?
Panthermask
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Mon May 23, 2016 11:05 am
Bluesnow bent down lick Brindlekit's fur to calm her. Then he inspected her newly opened eyes. The pupils weren't black, just a darker blue. "Willowdapple?" he called worriedly.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon May 23, 2016 11:07 am
Willowdapple looked at Brindlekit. She lifted her tail above the kit's head. "Catch it." she mewed.
--
Brindlekit reached out, just touching her mum's belly, and let out a cry.
Panthermask
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Mon May 23, 2016 11:10 am
"I think she's blind!" Bluesnow exclaimed. "Great SoulClan, what are we going to do?"
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon May 23, 2016 11:40 am
Like a Star @ heaven GUYS THEY WERE LITERALLY JUST BORN THEY CAN'T OPEN THEIR EYES YETT  Like a Star @ heaven
✂️-------------------------------------
Ibiskit squealed at Bluesnow's loud exclaim, and although it was just a faint mrrop to the newly born tom, it was the first sound he heard and it hurt his small, senseless ears. The kit felt bathed with darkness as he swiveled his head around, feeling his trembling paws rumble against the earth when thunder shook the nest.

Bravepaw licked Larkpaw's cheek confidently, not doubting it.
"I'd love that," she purred, suddenly hearing lightning crackle in the distance and feeling her paws shake as thunder erupted over the camp.
Although being the brave she-cat she was, storms always shook her up because of her mother dying in a blizzard. She pressed closer to Larkpaw's pelt, trembling as fear scent wafted off her.
Panthermask
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Mon May 23, 2016 12:02 pm
OOC: Cats also can't give birth after a few days. Weeks take a LONG time on this site. Seriously, it is still the same day after a few days.

IC: Servalkit mewed worriedly as he saw the look in Bluesnow's eyes. He waddled up to Brindlekit, jumping back in surprise when he saw her eyes.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon May 23, 2016 12:08 pm
Larkpaw looked at Bravepaw in surprise. storms scare her? I wander why? she thought. " its ok, its only a little storm." Larkpaw purred, she then smelled how strong the fear scent was. " why.. why are you so scared of storms?"
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon May 23, 2016 12:57 pm
Bravepaw trembled, flattening her ears as a cold breeze swept into the den.
"My-my mother was killed in a storm. And I almost died in it too." she explained, nearly silent. A strong and loud thunder rumbled and crackled, and she widened her eyes as as big as they could go, jumping out of her fur.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon May 23, 2016 12:59 pm
" its going to be fine, your fine ill protect you" Larkpaw whispered lapping Bravepaws ear. " what was your mothers name?" She asked quietly, not sure if she should.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon May 23, 2016 1:06 pm
"Um, Snowwhisper. She suffocated from all the snow after getting b-buried ali-ive." she mewed, feeling a warm feeling spreading in her heart as Larkpaw rasped her abnormally soft tongue over her ear.
"T-Thank you." she murmured, gently slitting her eyes again and breathing heavily against Larkpaw as lightning crackled even closer than ever.
Anonymous

Mon May 23, 2016 7:47 pm
OOC: Guys, kits don't open their eyes right after birth.
~
Graytail sighed in relief, "Alright, none of them have cuts or anything. That's good..." He muttered to himself. "You should get some sleep, Willowdapple. I'll get some poppy seeds." He meowed, slipping out the den.
~
Mousepaw widened his eyes after Bravepaw stormed past him, he tilted his head and padded into the nursery. He gasped at all the squirming kits that surrounded his older sister and grinned, "Wow! I can't wait to play with them all!" He squeaked in excitement, lowering his head to look at one of the kits.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Tue May 24, 2016 11:28 am
Blossomkit swiped her paw up at Mousepaw, feeling something leaning over her. get away!!

Larkpaw smiled,at Bravepaw. " I'm sorry about your mom." She whispered, then flinched as lightning struck. that was close! what is it, right outside of camp!? she thought.
Anonymous

Tue May 24, 2016 9:31 pm
Mousepaw giggled as Blossomkit batted up at his nose. Suddenly, as lighting crackled not too far, he widened his eyes and rushed out. Slipping into the apprentice den, he sprang into his nest he shared with his sister, Bravepaw. "S-storm...." He chattered, afraid.

~
Graytail flattened his ears as rain started to pour down all of a sudden, he hurried over to the nursery and placed the poppy seeds in front of Willowdapple. "You'll need these for some rest, I advise on taking them before the storm gets worse." He ordered. "Also, you should move your nest back more. It's warmer and much more dry then the front. "Graytail added, slipping out the nursery and flicking his tail for Longpaw to follow.

Last edited by Black Widow on Wed May 25, 2016 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed May 25, 2016 9:00 am
OOC: This isn't real life logic so sure they can XD

IC: Willowdapple nodded. "Okay." she yawned, closing her eyes and drifting off to sleep.
--
Brindlekit squealed, curling up into a small ball and going to sleep.
--
Leopardfrost grunted in her sleep, rolling over.
--
Spottedpaw got up slowly in the apprentice den, stretching out carefully.

OOC: Where's Thorn's patrol going? Black Widow
Ebonyflame
Ebonyflame
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Wed May 25, 2016 9:27 am
Moonpaw yawned, rolling over in her nest. I wanna go out, but its raining... great. she thought as she stared out of the den.
Anonymous

Wed May 25, 2016 7:25 pm
OOC: The forest in Frostclan
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Thu May 26, 2016 9:33 am
Longpaw shuddered, flattening his ears as rain poured down on him, making his fur look black as it slicked down to his body. He ducked under an overhang that led to the medicine den and sighed, plunging into his warm, wide nest. "That was a long day!" he muttered quietly. "What a nice way to end it." he added more firmly, narrowing his eyes and clumsily snatching his leftover mouse from that morning and nibbling at it tiredly.
Bravepaw scooted away from Mousepaw, closer to Larkpaw. Since their shared nest were close to the entrance, the nest was getting soaked, as well as Bravepaw's paws. Her claws prickled as she got up, shook out her fur, and hurried over to Ratpaw's unused nest, which was much farther back and was very warm and dry. She never let her tail trail off of Larkpaw's shoulder, and her paws trembled as she lay down on her side and licked her chest. I feel so unworthy of my name at these times. she thought.
Anonymous

Thu May 26, 2016 9:56 pm
OOC: Uh, Daisy reread Bravepaw's audition? Mousepaw and Bravepaw are really close as siblings, she wouldn't just scoot away from him and lean on Larkpaw...
~
Mousepaw blinked, confused to why Bravepaw left him and moved to the back.
~
Graytail chuckled, "Storms are always quit nice when sleeping, it always helps me fall asleep." He meowed, chewing on a half soaked squirrel.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat May 28, 2016 1:40 am
OOC: Recap?

Stormshadow layed sprawled on her side in the nursery, watching Hailkit suckle. She licked Maplekit because she had some dust on her

" Stopit mooooom!" Maplekit cried out, lashing her tiny paws
Anonymous

Sat May 28, 2016 2:14 am
OOC: So after the battle: Willowdapple and bluesnow are mates and Willowdapple has gotten kits, just born. Thornsplash is in a fight with Bluesnow because she feels like he's turning his sister soft and different and taking her away from Thornsplash. Thornsplash and Cloverlily have taken hunting patrols for the wounded cats. Their is a giant storm and everyone I suppose is taking shelter in their dens, some taking naps. I think that's it.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sun May 29, 2016 6:44 am
FrostClan Camp - Page 3 341751007 It's FrostClan Camp - Page 3 Star3 Night FrostClan Camp - Page 3 Star3 Now FrostClan Camp - Page 3 341751007
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Sun May 29, 2016 10:16 am
Ibiskit launched his paws into Bluesnow, flattening his ears. Light slowly bathed his face and he flickered open his eyelids, seeing a darkening nursery entrance in front of him. He gazed in astonishment and scurried over to the entrance, attempting to scramble out.
✂️----------------------------------------
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sun May 29, 2016 10:38 am
Dapplestar squinted up at the sky, flattening her ears. "Looks like a storm's starting." she called.

Crowpaw let out a surprised "brr?" when a kit bumped against her leg. "Oh, hello!" she purred to Ibiskit, "What are you doing out here?"
Panthermask
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Sun May 29, 2016 1:52 pm
Bluesnow purred lovingly and said, "Well, all of our kits have opened their eyes." Turning to Willowdapple he added, "What warrior names do you think Dapplestar will give them when the time comes?"
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon May 30, 2016 1:33 am
Willowdapple saw Ibiskit, and brought him back in with one paw. Mouse-brain, trying to get out all ready. "I don't know, it's too early to tell." the new mother mewed.
--
Leopardfrost laid in her nest, curled up in a ball as she slept.
--
Spottedpaw breathed quietly as she drifted into a calm sleep, her paw flicking.
--
Brindlekit squealed, waking up then soon falling asleep again.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon May 30, 2016 1:55 am
Blossomkit squeaked, light from the nursery flooding into her opening eyes. She squealed in shock and closed her eyes. She tried again, keeping her eyes at a thin slit and looking around the nursery in awe.

Larkpaw padded over with Bravepaw, sitting down next to her and glancing at Mousepaw, seeing how he was confused. " want to come back here? its dry." She meowed causally.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon May 30, 2016 2:11 am
OOC: It's night, Raven XD

IC: Brindlekit woke up at Blossomkit's squeaking, hurting her sensitive ears. "No!" she squealed.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon May 30, 2016 2:20 am
ooc its the light from the moon, it would still be bright to a kits opening eyes.

ic.  Blossomkit turned her head to her sister, hearing her squeal. She opened her mouth to squeak 'yes' back, but couldn't. why can that thing talk but not me!! she wailed in her head.

ooc. she's not mute, but she just cant talk right now btw.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon May 30, 2016 2:25 am
OOC: Ik, I mean why is she awake? Then I remembered it's cats. XD

IC: Brindlekit flailed around, her eyes wide but not seeing anything. She squealed loudly. I scared!
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon May 30, 2016 3:09 am
Stormshadow curled around her three kits and watched as Maplekit weakly sucked for a bit then went to sleep.

Hailkit purred at Stormshadow's warmth and fell into a deep sleep
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon May 30, 2016 6:27 am
Ibiskit squealed in protest as his mother pulled him back. I want to explore! his little brain wanted to yell, but he couldn't. Ibiskit pushed his muzzle into Willowdapple's hind leg, which seemed humongous to him, and then scrabbled towards the entrance again.
Bravepaw watched Mousepaw sadly and shivered as she hoisted herself to her paws. The storm had begun to die out to a soft pitter-patter on the roof of the den for the most part, so she shakily padded over to her brother. "Hey, sorry about that." she mewed uneasily.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon May 30, 2016 6:28 am
Willowdapple sighed, herding Ibiskit towards her again. "You're too young. When you're a bit older you can go outside." she mewed.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon May 30, 2016 6:32 am
Ibiskit raised his small, shaky paws and pushed into his mother's chest. He let out an odd rumble, which was his attempt to snarl. He let out a squeak and barreled into Brindlekit.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum