WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

Go down
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Yenene and Saunders, YOU CAN ADOPT SOME FAMILY MEMBERS Empty Yenene and Saunders, YOU CAN ADOPT SOME FAMILY MEMBERS

Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:01 am
Yenene and Saunders, YOU CAN ADOPT SOME FAMILY MEMBERS Chewie2

Yenene
18 moons
She-Cat
Queen
Loner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yenene is a silver grey she-cat with long, silky grey-silver fur and darker grey stripes, with a white chest and front. Her fur is extremely soft, and sometimes in the sun it glitters like it's made of... almost metal. Her eyes are a piercing blue, as sharp as an icicle,  and though she looks cute and pretty inside is a hard, hard heart. Yenene is cold around most people, apart from her lover Saunders, and is haunted by her past. She is deadly, and very strict to anyone who annoys her. When you get on her bad side... don't expect to be alive for much longer. The only cat that can bring out a smile is Saunders, and she is extremely happy to the fact she's got her to help bring up the kits.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Strength - 6
Defense - 9
Speed 9
Stamina - 8

Scenting - 6
Sight - 7
Hearing - 7
Crouching - 8
Fishing - 3
Tracking - 7
Stealth - 5
Stalking - 7

Swimming - 6
Climbing - 8
Jumping - 7
Healing - 4
Leading - 5
Intelligence - 7
Memory - 7
Creativity - 3
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Family:
Mother - Lillyanna - Deceased - Loner - Killed by Hototo 
Father - Hototo - Deceased - Rogue - Killed by Yenene
Sister - Firenze - Deceased - Loner - Killed by Hototo
Brother - Agnidev - Deceased - Loner - Killed by Hototo
Love Life:
Crush - Saunders - Alive - Loner - Mine
Mate - Saunders - Alive - Loner - Mine
Ex-Lover - Deadpool - Alive - Rogue - Mine
Kit(s) - Lily - She-Cat - Soon to be born - Loner - Open
Anna - She-Cat - Soon to be born - Loner - Open
Enze - She-Cat - Soon to be born - Loner - Mine
Achir - Tom - Soon to be born - Loner - Open
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Other:
Zodiac Sign - Aries
Zodiac Animal - Snake
Spirit Animal - Wolf
Date of Birth - 28th April
Pronouns - She, her, they
Likes - Saunders, kits, privacy, independence
Dislikes - Twolegs, crowds, most other cats
Preferred Prey - Mouse
Sexuality - Lesbian
-------------------------------------------------------------------
1-6 moons;
Yenene was born to Lillyanna, a beautiful she-cat who was awfully naive, and Hototo - a hard, strong tom who was (though she didn't know) abusing Lillyanna. She had two siblings, a sister and a brother, called Firenze and Agnidev. When they were about 4 moons, Hototo started attacking them too. when they were only 5 moons, Hototo killed Lillyanna. They didn't know it was him until they were 7 moons.
7-12 moons;
When Firenze found out about their mother, she organized an escape for Yenene and Agnidev. However, when they tried, only Yenene escaped. Firenze and Agnidev didn't make it, and Yenene had no idea what happened. She soon met Saunders, who stayed with her when she was alone and they became good friends, hunting together and Saunders keeping Yenene calm.
13+ moons;
When they were both 14 moons, Saunders and Yenene traveled back to Yenene's old home. When they got there, they could smell the extremely stale scent of blood. Yenene found a rogue who'd seen what happened, and said that about half a moon ago Hototo had come back, murdering Firenze and Agnidev who were living peacefully there. The rogue said there was a large struggle, and he'd tried to protect the two but Hototo killed them. Yenene flew after the faint trail of her father, and when she found him she attacked him. After a battle, Saunders finally arrived and found Yenene about to die at Hototo's paw. Yenene got her energy back when her friend arrived, and leaped to her paws, pinning her father down and biting his neck. As the rain started falling, she kicked his body into a ditch and her and Saunders walked back to their new home, the rogue followed them. For a while, Saunders and the rogue, who she found out was called Deadpool, were lovers, but it broke off when Deadpool mysteriously left. She gave up, becoming cold to everyone apart from Saunders. When she found out she was expecting at 18 moons, Saunders and Yenene officially became mates.

Yenene and Saunders, YOU CAN ADOPT SOME FAMILY MEMBERS 9471655_orig

Saunders
18 moons
She-Cat
Loner
----------------------------------------------
Saunders is a brown, orange, white and black she-cat with a white chest, stomach and legs. The left side of her face is orange, along with her tail tip and a few patches on her body. She has black stripes on her front legs, a black tail and a black spot on the top of her head. Her back and flanks are various shades of brown, as well as half of her tail and has stunning yellow/amber/grey/brown eyes. Saunders is quite a kind she-cat, but is quite calculating and is quite smart. She likes showing off at times and can be quite cocky and confident. She is almost like a fire to Yenene's ice, warm and comforting.
-----------------------------------------------
Strength - 6
Defense - 7
Speed - 5
Stamina - 4

Scenting - 7
Sight - 9
Hearing - 7
Crouching - 6
Fishing - 7
Tracking - 4
Stealth - 5
Stalking - 8

Swimming - 9
Climbing - 5
Jumping - 5
Healing - 6
Leading - 2
Intelligence - 9
Memory - 6
Creativity - 4
-------------------------------------------------
Family:
Mother - Ariana - Alive - Kittypet - Open
Father - Birch - Alive - Loner - Open
Love life:
Mate - Yenene - Alive - Loner - Mine
Crush - Yenene - Alive - Loner - Mine
Adopted kits - Lily - She-Cat - Soon to be born - Loner - Open
Anna - She-Cat - Soon to be born - Loner - Open
Enze - She-Cat - Soon to be born - Loner - Mine
Achir - Tom - Soon to be born - Loner - Open
------------------------------------------------
Other:
Zodiac Sign - Virgo
Zodiac Animal - Snake
Spirit Animal - Lion
Date of Birth - September 3rd
Pronouns - She, her, they
Likes - Yenene, warmth, nature
Dislikes - Confined spaces
Preferred Prey - Fish
Sexuality - Lesbian
-----------------------------------------------
1-6 moons;
Saunders was born to a kittypet, Ariana, and a loner, Birch. Birch usually roamed twolegplace and when he met Ariana, they instantly fell in love. Ariana soon gave birth to only 1 kit, Saunders. She was treated well, and her father always visited her. She preferred the nature to the buildings of twolegplace, and when she was 5 moons her father took her out to the forest for the first time. When they came back, Saunders was restless in twolegplace.
7-12 moons;
Saunders soon said goodbye to her mother, going out to the forest with Birch. Birch taught her how to hunt and 2 moons later, Birch went back to twolegplace. Saunders soon bumped into Yenene, a scarred she-cat. She calmed Yenene when the she-cat freaked out, and they made a home, becoming good friends.
13+ moons;
At 14 moons, Saunders and Yenene went to Yenene's own home (read Yenene's history from 13+ moons for the rest). After they'd returned with the rogue named "Deadpool", Saunders didn't really trust him but let Yenene have happiness for once in her life. When Deadpool left, Saunders was with Yenene, comforting her and when they found out Yenene was pregnant, Saunders made a promise to keep them safe and became Yenene's mate. Every so often, Birch comes over to them and says hi, and Saunders will probably visit Ariana with the news about the kits.

Last edited by Quake on Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:42 am; edited 5 times in total
Anonymous

Yenene and Saunders, YOU CAN ADOPT SOME FAMILY MEMBERS Empty Re: Yenene and Saunders, YOU CAN ADOPT SOME FAMILY MEMBERS

Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:09 pm
Boopity
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Yenene and Saunders, YOU CAN ADOPT SOME FAMILY MEMBERS Empty Re: Yenene and Saunders, YOU CAN ADOPT SOME FAMILY MEMBERS

Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:38 am
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:35 pm
I KNOWWW
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:46 am
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:48 am
ok in a bitttt o-o
Anonymous

Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:38 pm
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:59 am
Yes yes when I get time

Locking!
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:28 am
finished yenene
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:27 am
Where's her history?
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:51 am
.... right

i'll get onto it soon

ehehe sorry i pressed enter and thought i'd done it
Anonymous

Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:16 am
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:02 am
I KNOW DAMMIT I KEEP FORGETTING TO LOCK IT

(Oops caps)
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:42 am
Finished!
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:43 am
audition accepted 

I'll leave this here for people adopting. Can I snag one of their kits?
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:55 am
sure!

which one?

(also just saying, Deadpool is the dad but he doesn't know and they're pretending he wasn't lol)
Anonymous

Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:50 am
Can I have Achir?
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:42 am
sure
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:20 am
I'll take Anna, but could I change her name to Anastasia if it's okay with you?
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:27 am
sure Very Happy
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:32 am
Am I allowed to move this yet?
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:34 am
CONCERNS ON ADOPTING:

PM CINDER.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum