WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

Go down
Ravenconspiracy
Ravenconspiracy
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

The Old Marble Quarry || The Camp - Page 2 Empty Re: The Old Marble Quarry || The Camp

Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:54 am
Yin-Yang nodded sadly but broke into a big purr. Suddenly she blurted out. "I like you!" Yin-Yang gasped and looked away shyly.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

The Old Marble Quarry || The Camp - Page 2 Empty Re: The Old Marble Quarry || The Camp

Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:57 am
Panther gasped. He knew that Panda also kind of liked him so his first instinct was to swivel his head around to see if Panda had heard. Nope. He turned back, the light in his eyes shining. "We should talk about this somewhere else." He said, pointing to a small cave nearby
Ravenconspiracy
Ravenconspiracy
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:59 am
Yin-Yang nodded, standing up. Yin-Yang lead him over to the small nearby cave, she walked inside. Once inside, she sat down and turned his eyes on him. "Yes?"
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:01 am
Panther leapt inside the cave. He sat down solemnly. Now he had two cats he liked. "I-I like you to." He said
Ravenconspiracy
Ravenconspiracy
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:03 am
Yin-Yang broke into a wide smile. "Really?" she said purring loudly. "That's great!"
Lunaar
Lunaar
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:04 am
Panda, looked around once again, and noticed the disappearance of her sister and Panther. "Huh, that's strange.." She turned to Celeste and Aquamarine. "We will hunt after the rain clears." She meowed, heading back to her cave to rest.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:27 pm
Panther broke into a purr. For that moment, nothing mattered. All of his fears were washed away by the storm. "Yes it is." He said, rubbing against her
Ravenconspiracy
Ravenconspiracy
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:33 pm
Yin-Yang purred as she pressed her muzzle agains't his happily.
Lunaar
Lunaar
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:16 pm
OOC: Uh oh.

IC: Panda's ears twitched as she heard the faint sound of a purr. She wanted to follow the sound, so she stayed where she was. Staying very silent.
Anonymous

Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:33 pm
Cow felt drenched by the rain. Sooner or later, he'd have to tell Aquamarine he liked her. He could't surpress a rare purr of amusement. He dropped into a crouch, dropping the blue flower he picked for Aquamarine. He pounced, swiftly killing a watervole. He noticed another mouse nearbye, and swivled his ears. He tasted the air, and lightly turned around, stalking away with the flower and vole.

Cow entered the makeshift camp, dropping the vole in the pile of prey before heading over to Aquamarine. "Aquamarine?"
Lunaar
Lunaar
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:39 pm
Aquamarine turned around, and looked at Cow with curiosity. "Yes, Cow? Is their something wrong? Is anyone sick?" She meowed, feeling a little alerted.
Anonymous

Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:47 pm
Cow blushed violently, holding the beautiful blue flower in his mouth. "No, I just wanted to give you something." He put the flower at her feet, looking away softly. This was a big hint. "I just thought it'd be nice for you... I picked it up on the way back." I think you should understand I love you. he added silently.
Lunaar
Lunaar
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:53 pm
Aquamarine blushed, she picked up the flower and her face lit up. "Thank you Cow! It's beautiful! I'll be sure to keep in my den to remind me of you." She meowed, slightly hearing what he added silently. She purred a little loudly, and grinned with joy. "I really do love this flower, Cow!" She meowed again, giggling slightly.
~
OOC: Aquamarine = Cuteness overload Razz
Anonymous

Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:56 pm
Cow purred. "I love you-" he said without thinking. He blushed, then laughed again. "I've been takign too much catnip for greencough!" he joked. Why am I so akward? Just let it out! he hissed to himself at the back of all his thoughts.
Lunaar
Lunaar
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:58 pm
Aquamarine looked at Cow with a laugh. She flicked her tail. "Well... I better get going, and don't eat too much catnip!" She purred, before making her way over to her cave/den.
Anonymous

Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:04 pm
Cow's heart pumped like it was going to explode. Never in a million years did he get so close to asking her out. He padded to his cave, and shook his fur in the warm glow of glowing mushrooms lining his den. He sat in his warm nest, and looked up. He loved Aquamarine.
Lunaar
Lunaar
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:16 am
Aquamarine placed the flower in a little collection of other flowers. "How pretty." She meowed, grinning. She felt like taking a nap, so she curled into a little ball and rested. 
~
Anonymous

Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:01 am
Cow couldn't help but think of her. He curled into a ball, and fell asleep.
You don't need her.
Cow jumped, looking around. Everything was black. An orange cat appeared in front of him. He hissed, jumping back. "Wh-Who're you?" He snarled. The cat looked at him. "You don't need her." it repeated.
Cow opened his eyes, suddenly looking outside as if he expected something to happen. He stood, and padded otuside. He looked up, the rain starting to come down on his pelt. What does that mean?
Lunaar
Lunaar
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:36 pm
Aquamarine flinched as she felt something scratch her back. She ignored it, and fell into a nightmare.
He doesn't need you
She opened an eye, and looked around. She seemed to be in a forest. But, it was dark.. almost black. She saw a cat in front of her. It was an orange cat. She flattened her ears, then realized this cat looked like.. Honey? "H-honey..?" She meowed quietly. But, the cat repeated. "He doesn't need you." She flinched again. "Who?" She asked, backing up. She saw the cat walk towards her with unsheathed claws, but by the time it was one fox-length away, it was gone. She woke up, and sprinted outside of her den. Panting. What was that? 
~
OOC: Omg, they had like the same nightmare. XDD
Anonymous

Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:05 pm
Cow glanced at Aquamarine, worry glacing his eyes. "Aquamarine, somthing wrong?" he asked.
You don't need her. The words repeated in his head. He refused to accept it.
Lunaar
Lunaar
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:09 pm
Aquamarine ignored Cow, and closed her eyes as her claws unsheathed. He doesn't need you. It echoed in her mind once more, and she was sick of it. "Stop it!!" She yowled, almost hitting Cow with her small yet sharp claws.
~
Panda's eyes widened. "What the..?" She asked herself, it sounded like Aquamarine. "Maybe she had a nightmare.." She answered, and lay down, thinking of what to do before they hunted.
Anonymous

Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:38 am
Cow dodged backwards. "... So it's true."
You don't need her.
"You don't need me." he hissed, the fur on his neck bristilng. "I thought we were friends." he sneered, whipping back to his den.
You don't need her.
Cow entered his den, pulling the thorned roots over the entrance. He sat down, curling into a ball.
Cow opened his eyes in the dark room. The orange shecat appeared. He glared at her. "You don't need Aquamarine." it said calmly. Cow hissed. "But I do."
Cow opened his eyes, pushing through the thorns and running outside of their hideout before anyone noticed.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:40 am
"I better go." Panther mewed urgently to Ying-Yang. He leaped out of the cave swiftly and went to the den where he slept.
Lunaar
Lunaar
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:20 am
Aquamrine looked at Cow run away from her. He doesn't need you. Her eyes began to water. I guess we aren't friends.. but we are.. I-I She flattened her ears, and padded into the healers den. She put her chin on her paws, and closed her eyes. Thank you. The orange cat said in her mind. "Thank you for what? For being a mouse-brain?" She grumbled, sighing at the thought.
Anonymous

Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:30 am
Cow splashed through the swampy streams. He bristled.
Thank you.
Cow sat under a tree, watching the snow fall.
Lunaar
Lunaar
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:23 pm
Aquamarine flinched. She srambled out of the healers den, and made her way out of the territory. The the forest just west of the territory. She didn't realize Cow could see her from here.

OCC: Jack, I have two other topics for this group. Try to post there? This is like the, territory/camp/base thing.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:15 pm
ooc: @Omi is this group still active any longer?
Lunaar
Lunaar
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:22 am
ooc: oops, I forgot about this. @Flintbranch @Aquastar @Ravenconspiracy @Quake do you guys still want to roleplay this?
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:53 am
ooc: considering its been over 6 months I don't think the cats are actually active any more.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum