WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

Go down
Anonymous

Apple Empty Apple

Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:50 am
Name: Apple
Clan: Loner (for now)

Appearance: A mixture of light brown and dark brown fur with pale blue eyes. Apple is slightly smaller than average, with short ears. His fur is matted with mud, dirt, leaves, and twigs.

Personality: Apple is very enegetic, brash, and arrogant. He is also very self reliant, introverted, and lonely. This can easily be changed however, due to his young age. With a little discipline, social interaction, and love Apple could completely change.

Skills: (out of 10) (As a Warrior)
Fighting - 8
Hunting - 6
Climbing - 7
Running - 7
Swimming - 4
Strength - 7
Memory skills - 6

Family:
Mother - Cone (Dead, loner)
Father - Rocky (Abandoned mother and kit at birth, loner)
Littermates/siblings - None.

History: Apple's parents met just outside clan territory, where his father mated with his mother. Displeased that only one kit was produced, and a small one at that, Apple's father simply left. Apple's mother, wanting a better life for her newborn kit than that of a rogue, traveled to the FrostClan camp on a warm but dark night, and left her 1/2 moon old kit by the entrance before leaving, with an apple next to him, a symbol of his name. She left, forcing herself not to look back, hoping that the Clan cats would accept him and raise him as one of their own.

When this character is accepted, I will start a thread that involves a clan cat discovering Apple, and at that time he will join the clan of the cat who found him.

Last edited by TheRogue on Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Apple Empty Re: Apple

Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:00 am
This a great first audition! But, this thread you plan on making would be interfering with our current plot, so you could either change him into a Clan cat now or leave him as a loner.
Anonymous

Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:26 am
Daisyleap wrote:This a great first audition! But, this thread you plan on making would be interfering with our current plot, so you could either change him into a Clan cat now or leave him as a loner.
What is the plot I would be interfering with? Because I feel that joining a clan gives flavor and lots of RP fun, while staying a loner or starting as a clan cat is a little blander.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:50 am
Our plot at the moment involves rogues attacking, so it would be a little interruptive.
Anonymous

Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:51 pm
@Daisyleap and @Willowpoppy 

How about this? A compromise of ideas: Apple's mother, wanting a better life for her newborn kit than that of a rogue, traveled to the FrostClan camp on a warm but dark night, and left her 1/2 moon old kit by the entrance before leaving, with an apple next to him, a symbol of his name. She left, forcing herself not to look back, hoping that the Clan cats would accept him and raise him as one of their own. 

Apple (kit) would basically start as a clan cat, and my thread would simply begin with him waking next to a queen that found him and decided to adopt him (said queen can be anyone willing to adopt adopt kit). Is this ok?
Anonymous

Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:46 am
Is anybody going to respond to this and help me with this character??! If not I'm going to quit this site.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:20 pm
@TheRogue unfortunately a lot of us are very busy at the moment with school and things, we can't reply immediately.

Her history is okay like that, but you'd probably have to make him a mother as a lot of us already have cats.
Her skills are a little low? Typically for kits we show the skills with (as a warrior) beside it.
Anonymous

Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:37 am
@Willowpoppy sorry for my impatience. I fixed the skills and reworked the bio with my new idea. I would also really prefer to not make Apple's mother because then I would be RPing with just myself...

Anyways he should be all fixed now, right?
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:42 am
TheRogue wrote:Apple (kit) would basically start as a clan cat, and my thread would simply begin with him waking next to a queen that found him and decided to adopt him (said queen can be anyone willing to adopt adopt kit). Is this ok?
Hello, @TheRogue sorry for the late responses! What I have quoted would be great. you don't have to make a queen, you can always PM another member with a queen already, or talk about it in the chatbox. You can also post in "Character Announcements", which you can find on the homepage. I'm sure someone will respond to that.
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:05 am
Sorry for the double post.

Could you please fix the appearance? You said there are mud and twigs in his fur, but its not realistic for a healthy cat to always have dirty fur. Also, one more skill below 5 would be nice, it avoids having a "perfect" character.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:59 pm
Bump please
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum