WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

Go down
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Grove Point Park || The Mineshaft - Page 2 Empty Re: Grove Point Park || The Mineshaft

Wed May 17, 2017 12:21 pm
"Smelled 'em when I was travelling I think." Jingle mewed, "I got a cool nose."
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Grove Point Park || The Mineshaft - Page 2 Empty Re: Grove Point Park || The Mineshaft

Sat May 20, 2017 4:41 pm
ooc: BUMP, SERIOUSLY.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Sun May 21, 2017 1:29 am
Slash nodded coolly.
"Good SoulClan, they're quite the slow movers." he growled, looking over at the tree where Tessa was.

OOC: @Aquastar, @Mistpaw come on we seriously need Mochi and Gardi.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Tue May 23, 2017 5:01 pm
ooc: /summon @Aquastar @Mistpaw @Skybreeze :p
Lily
Lily
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Tue May 23, 2017 8:52 pm
OOC: Sorry! I was a bit inactive

Gardi lead his group of cats into the mineshaft. He looked around uncertainly before approching Oynx.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed May 24, 2017 1:49 am
Mochi padded up. "Sorry I am late." She said as she glanced around suspiciously. "I hope I didn't miss anything."
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Wed May 24, 2017 11:04 am
"We were just waiting for you." Jingle huffed boredly, playing with an oddly shaped stone she had found.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Wed May 24, 2017 11:44 am
Slash padded up to Gardi and Mochi. "Thank you for joining us," he meowed. "Now, have you two taken any action against the Clans yet?"
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Wed May 24, 2017 12:00 pm
Onyx snorted. "Enough small talk. Do you want to hear my plan, or not?"
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Wed May 24, 2017 12:04 pm
Jingle nodded, letting the stone roll away.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Wed May 24, 2017 12:05 pm
Slash shrugged. "I'm eager to hear everybody's plans." he meowed, sitting down and keeping a straight back as he drew his paw behind his ear.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Wed May 24, 2017 12:07 pm
Onyx narrowed her eyes. "Let's get something straight here. I am in charge. We do what I say, because I have more experience than all of you about attacking the Clans." She bared her teeth.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Wed May 24, 2017 12:12 pm
"Understood." Jingle sighed. Get to the point, lady, we'll be here all day otherwise.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed May 24, 2017 12:48 pm
"Yes, Onyx." Mochi said, a tinge of irritation to her voice.  She tapped her claws quietly on the ground below. I didn't expect to see this many groups here. She thought.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Wed May 24, 2017 1:18 pm
Slash ruffled out his fur. "With all due respect, Oynx, I was in FireClan for more than twelve moons. I know their weak spots." he meowed, twitching his whiskers.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Wed May 24, 2017 2:09 pm
"Oh stars can we just stop arguing and get to the point?" Jingle snapped. "We get it, Slap or whatever, you're smart. Onyx is in charge. Who cares."
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Wed May 24, 2017 2:28 pm
Ooc: I'm dying "Slap or whatever" 

Ic: Onyx nodded. "That's why I asked you to help, Slash. But you don't know the rest of the Clans like I do." She twitched her tail. "I would like you to lead the attack on FireClan's camp. We're gonna drive them out, then extend the territories from there. I heard wind of a battle happening soon, we will use this to our advantage. They will be less defended." She turned to Mochi. "Lead a group to BrightClan, steal prey, and kill any warriors you encounter, then meet us back at FireClan."
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Wed May 24, 2017 3:53 pm
"My group is down by the beach." Jingle butted in, "What should we do? I don't really know where the Clans are that well, except that 'FireClan' is in the pine woods and also has awful hospitality."
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Wed May 24, 2017 5:14 pm
Onyx hissed at the shecat. "Go and bring your group here, then. They can be part of Slash's group."
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Wed May 24, 2017 5:16 pm
Jingle jumped back, hair rising for a moment then flattening as she regained her cool. "Alright." she mewed, "I'm sure Shard will be pleased to meet you."
Lily
Lily

Wed May 24, 2017 7:03 pm
Gardi narrowed his eyes but didnt object. "What about my group. We are in the sky trees, Near Duskclan??????"

OOC: HAha I dont know where sky treetops is
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sun May 28, 2017 1:26 pm
ooc: Sky Treetops are in the Jungle, near to Onyx's group's camp @Mistpaw 

ic: Onyx flicked her tail. "You're with Mochi. I would like four cats to come with me, however." She smirked a little.
Lily
Lily

Sun May 28, 2017 1:36 pm
Gardi nodded his head and turned to one of his cats (Fill out here). "Go back to the group and collect some more guards and warriors."
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sun May 28, 2017 4:41 pm
ooc: I'm gonna fast-forward this a little

THIS IS THE PLAN:
Onyx will lead ALL THE GROUPS to FireClan, NOW, while Jingle fetches Shard's group.
Slash is in charge of making sure all of the FireClan cats are out of the camp, along with his cats.
When that is finished Onyx will lead a group down to the battleground and tell the Clans that they're doomed.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:20 am
Waterfall sat on a rock and flicked her tail. When she had been chased away from Gardi's territory, she came here. After a few moons she had been proven worthy to be the leader's successor.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum