WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

FrostClan Camp

+13
Daisyleap
Pineapplefur
ItsAboutThyme
Lunaar
Wishflight
Feather
Spottedleaf
Snoo
Aquastar
Sushi
Willowstorm
Icespirit
Leopardspots
17 posters
Go down
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

FrostClan Camp - Page 20 Empty Re: FrostClan Camp

Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:45 pm
" I-I know and I'm sorry, I'll be right back I have to get.. something.." Larksong choaked up a bit, racing into the battle, ears flattened to avoid thrashing claws. She grabbed Thrushwhisker and dragged him to the side of the camp, tucking him away so he wouldn't get stepped on. 

She then walked back to the medicine den after one last nose touch goodbye. " W-What happened?" She asked, gazing over the blood on her mate, trying to blink away tears as she tried to forget Thrushwhiskers blooded self.
Feather
Feather
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:47 pm
"Those mangy fleabags happened," Blizzardleaf stated bitterly. She sighed and looked at herself. "Frozenmoom saved me," she meowed.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:07 pm
Dapplestar charged at Onyx, puffed up to make herself more threatening. "I wish I'd kill your mother." she snarled, no sympathy in her tone. "I saw her in that battle and I let her go like a fool and look what happened." She slashed at Onyx.
Feather
Feather

Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:10 pm
Hollyblaze swiped a rogue away with a ferocious snarl. The long clawed shecat had only arrived a short time ago, but she was determined to get these mangy fleabags out of her clan's camp. Leaping onto Dango, she slashed her claws down the length of his body with a growl.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:21 pm
Bluetail saw Mochi stalking towards Stormshadow and let out a yowl. "Stay away from my sister!" She shouted and leaped on Mochi's back. Mochi flung Bluetail off easily but was shocked to see how quickly she jumped back up. Mochi scored her claws down Bluetail's sides and kicked her into a tree.
Feather
Feather

Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:28 pm
Dango freed himself and sprinted towards the medicine den, intent on killing his granddaughter.

Hollyblaze snarled and instead sprinted at Mochi. She leaped onto the smaller shecat and bit into her scruff harshly.

Blizzardleaf looked up and yowled, struggling to her paws and leaping in front of Larksong. She unsheathed her claws, and in the next moment she felt, hot, sticky crimson liquid covering her paw. 

Dango collapsed and coughed up blood, Crone grabbing him a moment later and sprinting out with Rin hot on his heels. "He won't die yet!" Rin snapped towards the medicine den. 

Blizzardleaf collapsed, being caught by Frozenmoon. He laid her back in the nest gently.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:32 pm
Mochi twisted and raked her claws against Hollyblaze. There are two of them! I'm outnumbered! She thought bit continued to fight.

Bluetail nodded thanks to Hollyblaze and bit into Mochi's ear tip. She yanked her head back and the ear tip ripped off.
Feather
Feather

Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:36 pm
Hollyblaze yowled and dug her claws into Mochi's shoulders, dragging them down her sides while her hindpaws dug into her flank.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:38 pm
Mochi yowled with pain and dashed off to the edges of camp to watch the battle and lick her wounds.

Bluetail dipped her head to Hollyblaze. "You fight really well." She said cheerfully.
Feather
Feather

Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:39 pm
Hollyblaze nodded and flicked her ears. "You too." She meowed and leaped back into battle.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:43 pm
Bluetail stayed beside her sister. "Let's fight together, just like we used to." Bluetail said. Stormshadow nodded and they both glanced around for rogues.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:11 pm
Aquastar wrote:"No!" Maplepaw yowled. She tried to get to her paws to fight but couldn't. She dragged herself over to Windblaze and cried. "I-I'm sorry I wasn't the best apprentice to you." She said sadly, remembering the times where she was rude.

Blink snarled at the apprentice, but Briarscorch had already caught her attention and the pair were tussling in the dirt within a few moments.
Windblaze looked at Maplepaw, coughing weakly as he tried to focus on her. "Do the Clan proud," he managed to croak out before falling limp.

Onyx dodged away from Dapplestar, then got right into her face to crowd her movements. "My mother was a fool, much like the rest of you," she snarled, ducking between Dapplestar's front legs and springing up to throw her off balance.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:24 pm
Dapplestar wheezed, clawing at Onyx and trying to grab the leaderly rogue. "Your mother at least had the sense to run." she gasped.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:29 pm
"My mother was a coward!" Onyx took the opportunity to attack the FrostClan leader with all she had. "You are all the same! She was scared for her unborn kits, but nobody took her in, because she was carrying Viperstar's kits. Nobody ever stopped to think they were hers too!" She sunk claws deep into Dapplestar's belly, moving right in close. "And now I will destroy you all."
Feather
Feather

Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:32 pm
Hollyblaze looked over and hissed. She bounded over as best as she could, but rogues and clan cats alike were being thrown in her path. With an infuriated snarl, she leaped over them.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:33 pm
Dapplestar kicked upward, aiming for Onyx's face. "Then what?" she gasped, "You'll kill us and your life will be complete. Your gang will fall apart. You really are your father's daughter."
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:36 pm
Onyx let go of Dapplestar, snarling with flattened ears. "My life will never be complete until every last one of you is dead, and the Clans die in fear and pain. You'll all pay! Rogues, let's go!" she yowled loudly, taking one last swipe at Dapplestar before retreating with a hiss.
Feather
Feather

Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:39 pm
Hollyblaze sprinted past to Dapplestar's side. "Come on, you should see the medicine cats," she meowed and glared over her shoulder at the retreating rogues.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:41 pm
"Pathetic." Dapplestar snorted, "Like a villain from..from elder's tales-" She collapsed, passing out from exhaustion and bloodloss.
Feather
Feather

Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:42 pm
Hollyblaze sighed and leaned down, grabbing Dapplestar by the scruff. With the help of Wolfsky, she slung the leader over her back and padded to the medicine den.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:50 pm
Martenpaw slunk into camp, head lowered in shame. He waited for Redstar to acknowledge him.
Feather
Feather

Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:51 pm
Hollyblaze laid Dapplestar into a nest and carefully nudged her into a more comfortable position. She looked at her own wounds, shrugging them off and padding away.

Last edited by Willowfeather on Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Lily
Lily

Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:24 pm
Littlelily was glad when she saw the rogues leave. She turned, looking at Wild and Hunter. "Are you two going to leave?"

Wild answered first. "We thought you both were dead. So, no."

Littlelily nodded. "Come, there are some cats you should meet." She lead the way into the nursery, and over to her three kits. "Waspkit, Lynxkit, Sedgekit, these are my brothers, Wild and Hunter." She said.

Lynxkit looked up at wild. "You smell funny."

Wild laughed. "That's because I used to be a rogue."
Weaselreed
Weaselreed
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:23 pm
Blanche snuck in besides her sister and mocked a lock of offence. " Not going to introduce your favourite and only sister, are we? I'm offended." She turned to look at Hunter and Wild. "You guys are alive too? Why am I only finding out about this now?"
Lily
Lily

Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:33 pm
Wild laughed. "Not like I knew you were alive. I only knew Bella was alive like five minutes ago."

Littlelily rolled her eyes. "This is Blanche, my sister." She said to the kits. "Blanche, Wild, Hunter these are Lynxkit, Sedgekit and Waspkit."

Lynxkit got to his paws and trotted to Blanche. "Why do you all smell funny!" He yowled.
Weaselreed
Weaselreed
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:45 pm
Blanche nodded and grinned at the kits question. "Well, we eat kittens for breakfast. Luckily, your safe because I've already had my meal today." She stated with a deadpan expression while looking the kit dead in his eyes.
Lily
Lily

Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:01 pm
Lynxkit yelped and jumped back. "Mummy! The cats scary!"

Littlelily smiled and shook her head. "Lynxkit she was kidding."

Coalkit looked over. "Where is Bubblekit?" He squeaked.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:36 pm
Sedgekit stared up at the rogues, eyes widening. " Stay away!" She spat at them, standing infront of her brothers defensively. " I lost my family to you! Your cruel! And evil! And deserve to die slowly and painfully!" She hissed, arching her back.

Larksong blinked and the battle seemed to be over. She didn't know what happened, but now she was staring down at the red stained dirt. She swiveled her head, glancing around for Blizzardleaf. She saw her in the nest and frowned, going over to sniff at her. " where are those medicine cats?" She asked, half to herself, looking around. She knew she should have more emotion, be more heartbroken that her mate was hurt, but her heart had already been shattered, and there was nothing left to break.

My rogues leave.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:37 am
Redstar gasped, collapsing to the ground as the rogues retreated. Her eyes flicked over to the entrance and saw a familiar cat standing there. "Martenpaw?" she rasped, managing to get up and limp over to him. Her eyesight was blurry.

Min snarled, swiping at Honeymist one last time before darting after Oynx.
The rest of my rogues retreat, and the rest of my FrostClan and FireClan cats clean their wounds or begin carrying out limp bodies.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:13 am
Snowpaw had fallen back unconscious, not knowing of Martenpaw's return or what would happen with her. 

Brackenflower, covered in another cat's blood, went to a different area to clean her wounds.
Lily
Lily

Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:43 am
Wild looked down at Sedgekit. "We are not like those rogues. We lost our family too. We were split up, mother, father, brothers and sisters. We still don't know where our father is. We won't hurt you. We are looking for peace and a chance to be a clan cat like our father." He said.

Lynxkit rose defiantly. "But your rogues! All rogues are mean!"

Hunter smiled. "No their not. Why, I know of a group to the north who actually doesn't fight at all. Gardi's group actually fought Onyx because what she is doing is wrong. We are all cats, even if some are... Insane."

OOC: Need someone to yell at Lily for having two rogues and a kittypet in the nursery
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:00 am
Stormshadow turned to Littlelily and growled. "Get those rogues out of the nursery!" She hissed.
Lily
Lily

Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:02 am
Little lily looked at Stormshadow. "Their not doing anything! And they are my siblings, they deserve to meet these three."
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:03 am
Stormshadow softened a bit. "Well if you say so. Just make sure they don't hurt the kits." She said. She walked inside and curled around her kits. "I'm sorry." She told them.

Bluetail stood in front of the nursery.
Lily
Lily

Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:05 am
Coalkit looked up at his mum. "Mummy where is Bubblekit! Can we go play?"
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:08 am
Quake twisted and ran, following Onyx.
--
Flurrypaw lay down from where Bellamy was on top of her, red liquids seeping out of her large wounds.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:08 am
"Absolutely not! And.... and Bubblekit is gone." She said and hid Bubblekit's body under her.
Weaselreed
Weaselreed
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:15 am
Poppykit looked up at her mother with expressionless eyes. " Where to? Will he ever visit us again?" She asked, shuffling in the nest to stand up and look around. " He can't just leave us already..."
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:18 am
Ivyfeather saw Flurrypaw and rammed into the cat in top of them. "Get off her!" The small medicine cat said. She picked up Flurrypaw by the scruff. "Let's get you to the medicine den." She said.

Stormshadow shook her head. "T-the truth is.... Bubblekit won't ever be coming back." She said, a tear falling down her face.
Lily
Lily

Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:25 am
Coalkit stared. "Why wont he? Did we do something wrong?!" Coalkit wailed.
Weaselreed
Weaselreed
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:29 am
Poppykit let out a shaky breath as a wave of disbelief washed over her. "Did he not like us? Will you and dad leave us too?" She let out a half sob, looking at her mother with a pleasing look.

-------

https://warriorclan.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=7147
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum