WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

Go down
Lightheart
Lightheart

Lightheart Warrior of Brightclan Empty Lightheart Warrior of Brightclan

Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:31 am
Name: Lightheart
Clan: Bright Clan  

Lightheart Warrior of Brightclan J9pmdw
Appearance: Is lean but a bit muscular, and has a white underbelly and a black over pelt, with white paws. Everything else is black, but the underbelly and the paws.Has blue eyes.

Personality: Lightheart is a kind and loyal tom. He will do anything for his Clan. He is known to be courageous and intelligent, though he can sometimes be stubborn. For example, he would die for his clan if he had to.  But he has his weaknesses. Such as being too prideful, as for example, he thought he could defeat the deputy and he failed. He can also be impatient at times as well.He can also be very impulsive in battle, as for instance when he was an apprentice, he would always attack without thinking. Now, though he is level-headed, though not by much. 

Skills: (out of 10)
Fighting -5/10
Hunting - 6/10
Climbing - 4/10
Running - 6/10
Swimming - 2/10
Strength - 7/10
Memory skills - 4/10

Family:
Mother - Ginger fly
Father -Firestorm 
Littermates/siblings - None

History: Lightheart was born in leaf-fall to Gingerfly and Firestorm, two loving warriors of Bright Clan. He was an only child and became extremely devastated when his parents died from a brutal attack from rogues. He lives in a constant state of depression with no brother or sister to comfort him. After this, he strived to become a warrior and trained as hard as he could until finally becoming a warrior. Though he was still affected by his parent's death and never really recovered

Last edited by Lightheart on Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:17 pm; edited 11 times in total
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Lightheart Warrior of Brightclan Empty Re: Lightheart Warrior of Brightclan

Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:19 pm
Alright, I'll just make this on the new audition. 

So, the biggest problem I see is the personality. Looking over your old post, I see that you have been told twice to post in full sentences. Listing the personality is not an option on this site, and if you do not follow this, you will get a warning. You need both the good and bad characteristics of your character. Please ask if you are still confused, we will be able to link you to some example auditions that might help.

And the next thing I see is skills, almost all of them are 7 and up. Can you please lower one or two? Hunting and fighting shouldn't both be so high. We like more realistic characters, not "perfect" ones on this site. Be aware that we hardly ever let skill level 10 on this site, so you might want to lower that too.

Do you think that you could add a little more to the history? It looks like you just copied exactly what Daisy said on your last topic, and I don't think that's okay. Put your own spin on it, it is your character anyways.

Other than that, I think everything is looking alright. PLEASE ask if you have any questions.
Lightheart
Lightheart

Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:25 pm
Ok thanks and yes I have a question . What do you mean full sentences? I don't see how that fits
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:33 pm
you characteristics you have as "Loyal and kind and courageous and intelligent,stubborn " When we say to use sentences, try to write it like this instead:

"Lightheart is a kind and loyal tom. He will do anything for his Clan. He is known to be courageous and intelligent, though he can sometimes be stubborn. For example, he would...."

Here are a couple example auditions that might help, take a look at their personality sections:
https://warriorclan.forumotion.com/t7095-brooksnow
https://warriorclan.forumotion.com/t6787-bravewatcher-of-fireclan
Lightheart
Lightheart

Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:33 pm
Oh ok
Lightheart
Lightheart

Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:15 pm
Ok so i fixed my audition,so take a look and say accepted if its ok to go and declined if its not
Thanks!
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:55 pm
The personality still needs more too it as well. Stubborn, while it can be a negative trait, you still need more to it. You can't have 5 positives and one negative. Try taking a look at this list of traits, if you need help with ideas.
https://allhailinfo.tumblr.com/post/79993198142/dunst-rph-i-find-that-when-writing-bios-its

We just want to avoid "perfect" characters. Please ask me if you have any questions. Smile
Lightheart
Lightheart

Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:17 am
He doesn't really have any negative thoughts
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:30 am
On this site, we like realistic characters, not perfect cats. I have said it before. Realistic means having both good and bad characteristics, just like someone in real life might. No one is perfect and good all the time, a well developed character should have faults to them.

Someone cannot be rainbows and sunshine all the time. Please understand that every character needs a more negative side. Don't think of it as really "bad" but more as a part of them that "could be better" or "could be worked on".

Again, here is a different link for you to try. Please take a look and edit your character to fit the audition requirements. Please follow what the mods and admins say on this site, and follow the rules. This is your first warning, more can result in a ban from the site. It is okay to ask a question if you do not understand, but by now I have explained enough times, you should be able to understand why I'm asking you to edit your character.
Lightheart
Lightheart

Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:41 am
Ok so please tell me anything else I have to fix or am I good?
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:20 pm
I feel the personality is too OP, can you fix that?

Adding a dark side does not fix the personality, it just makes him... well evil at points, so he's now got 2 personalities which conflict, it doesn't make sense and please just yeah, fix that.

You have been warned about double posting and next time just edit your previous post, it is spamming.

History should be longer, and specify which rogue attack. Unless they died in Onyx's attack just now, there hasn't been any rogues attacking recently.

You've said he is depressed in the history, but that's not mentioned at all in the personality.

The appearance is confusing, can you please rewrite it to make it look clearer?
Lightheart
Lightheart

Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:11 pm
Ok I fixed it http://r12.imgfast.n
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:14 pm
Cats wouldn't give the order to kill in the first place, so that wouldn't be a thing.

You haven't fixed anything else I asked. Can you actually check before saying you have, next time, all you did was delete a sentence.
Lightheart
Lightheart

Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 pm
Sorry but I'm really distracted. Thanks for being so patient! If You don't like I'll probably just make a rogue cat that comes into a clan instead,so I can start over. But that's  only if you don't like it
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:52 pm
It's fine if you are distracted, busy with something else. And it's not that we don't like your cat. The problem is that you keep saying you've fixed your audition when you obviously haven't. We do have rules on this site, and you are not following them. Just wait until you have a free time to fix it, don't make us repeat ourselves over and over. Please, just fix your audition before telling us you have. You are getting close to your second warning.
Lightheart
Lightheart

Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:57 pm
Ok sorry
Lightheart
Lightheart

Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:41 am
I'm not gonna say I fixed, cause I don't think I did, but I think I might be close to finishing it so...
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:48 am
Light I will not repeat this again. You cannot double post on auditions, regardless of what you want to tell anyone. If you continue to ignore this, you will have a 24 hour ban from the site.
Spottedleaf
Spottedleaf
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:23 pm
Lightheart and I have been discussing this over the chatbox and I've been helping them out to get this fixed up. I'm going to go ahead and accept this and move it to the accepted auditions area and if anyone has objections they can post here.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum