WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

Go down
AnchorPaw
AnchorPaw

AnchorKit Kit  of WaterClan Empty AnchorKit Kit of WaterClan

Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:29 am
N A M E [optional emojis on sides] | she/her | waterclan | kit | ↳ *quote "I would much rather be someone's shot of whiskey, than everyones cup of tea" → "theme song" // Taylor Swift, "Style" A P P E A R A N C EAnchorKit Kit  of WaterClan D3bc2211 → Russian blue kitty cat with light but mixed with dark grey, has six toes on each of her two front paws P E R S O N A L I T Y ↴ → AnchorKit is a badsss, she will smart talk you back, she will argue until her point is across, she's a feisty little thing. under the act, if you'd get to know her and really have a relationship with her, she is very caring, she is sweet, adventurous, and tends to get into trouble a lot S K I L L S ↴ → this kitty is very sneaky she can sneak things very quickly, right under your nose. she is a very good swimmer, but she lacks climbing, and she is somewhat slow on land, but when you put her in water she's a speedy little thing P A S T ↴ → she lacks her climbing skills and her running skills, because her mother didnt bother to teach her them, so she never did it, but as she grew older, she became interested in the water R E L A T I O N S H I P S ↴ → i would actually like a father for her, if possible, like an adopted father, or an adopted mother shrugs idk and a friend for her, either age either gender

( i am hoping this is good, lol im disabled and i aint very good at most things, i lied make that all things. if needed to change, add, or do anything just tell me and i will)
Feather
Feather
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

AnchorKit Kit  of WaterClan Empty Re: AnchorKit Kit of WaterClan

Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:57 pm
Hi Anchor, welcome to the site! So, just a few things.

-Anchor is not an accepted prefix, please go here and pick from the accepted prefixes! Alongside that note, when you audition a kit or apprentice, please put what their future names will be. For example, Briarkit, Briarpaw, Briarflight.

-Please don't swear in the auditions. As stated in the rules, swearing is only allowed in the chatbox, but it's an easy mistake to make. 

-Her personality could use more, on that note. Go into more depth about how she's caring, but make sure to give her flaws too. If she's adventurous, she could be overly bold and defiant because of it, for example.

-The skills are listed like bullet points and rated 1-10, 10 being the best at everything, 1 being they only barely know how to do it. 1-3 are bad, 4-6 is average, and 7-10 is best. Cats are only allowed to have two skills 7 or higher. If you check the audition guidelines, you'll find the skill list.

-Please flesh out the history and add a separate category for the family, with the names involved. And finally, please space things out so everything isn't all clumped together. 

I know all those edits might seem like a lot, but I'm sure you can do it!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum