Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Leafbare (Dec/Jan/Feb)
Noon (12-2pm)

Weather & News:
Snow is beginning to fall on the territories, covering everything in a blanket of soft white powder. The winds are chilly coming off of the mountains, and it is suggested that everyone save their strength for hunting and training to defend your territory.
WaterClan is discussing a way to get rid of their alligator problem before leafbare truly sets in, while DuskClan is still facing an epidemic of sickness. FireClan and FrostClan have become cautious allies with BrightClan, since the prophecy contained all three Clans, and are trying to find a way to get rid of the rogues.

DuskClan

Jadestar (@Viper) - 9 lives

Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Dragonmoon (@Aquastar)

Medicine cats: Hollyshade (@Daisyleap), {reserved}

M/c apprentices: Tulippaw (@Willowstorm), {reserved}

FireClan

Redstar (@Daisyleap) - 8 lives

Deputies: Nightpelt (@Skybreeze), Sparkfeather (@Aquastar)

Medicine cats: Soraflight (@Leopardspots), Mudstreak(@Aquastar)

M/c apprentices: Owlpaw(@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Quake)

Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan

Sandstar (@Aquastar) - 7 lives

Deputies: Turtlesplash (@Leopardspots), Nightfoot (@Daisyleap)

Medicine cats: Peachcloud(@Daisyleap), Autumnsky (@Echorose)

M/c apprentices: Beechpaw (@Sorrelflight), Sunpaw (@Sunshadow)

Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan

Ivorystar (@Willowstorm) - 4 lives

Deputies: Lynxcloud (@Daisyleap), Snowpuddle (@Snoo)

Medicine cats: Hazelflight (@Leopardspots), Seabreeze (@Sorrelflight)

M/c apprentices: Mistpool (@Mistpool), {reserved}

FrostClan

Dapplestar (@Leopardspots) - 2 lives

Deputies: Cloverlily (@Daisyleap), {reserved}

Medicine cats: Ivyfeather (@Aquastar), Graytail (@Skybreeze)

M/c apprentices: Falconswoop (@Willowstorm), Longpaw (@Daisyleap)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

StormClan camp

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Re: StormClan camp

Post by Davewing on Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:38 pm

Rush glanced over at Rosewater, he sighed.

oco: Are we still doing RushXRose?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hey everyone, I'm Dave/Dove. I'm an "Elder" on this site, here since the beginning. And though I am not RPing right now, I can answer any question you might have. I mostly stick around to talk on chat, help with auditions, and welcome new members. Feel free to PM me, if needed.

"There comes a time when you have to choose between turning the page and closing the book."
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Spottedleaf on Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:39 pm

ooc: *nods* if u want to

ic: Rosewater let out a long cough

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

My Characters:
Duskclan:
Fireclan:
Waterclan: Splashpaw (mentor: Coalthorn)
FrostClan: Darkpaw (mentor: Wolfsky), Leafdapple (apprentice: Lichenpaw)
BrightClan:
Spottedleaf
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:41 pm

Runningscar dreamed of chasing a rabbit. Suddenly, he felt himself falling.

DuskClan: Blueshine(elder), Coldfoot(medicine cat), Tawnysky, Dawnfire, Shadowblaze, Hawksky
FireClan: Soraflight(med. cat), Birchstripe, Robinheart, Martenstrike, Flamekit
WaterClan: Turtlesplash(deputy), Marshfeather(app Carppaw), Snailnose, Carrotnose, Leopardspots, Willowpaw(Lostblaze), Spiderpaw(____)
BrightClan: Hazelflight(med. cat) Petrelflight(app Snowpaw), Jasperheart(app Blizzardpaw), Riptidewind, Crabpaw(Snowyspirit) , Mothpaw(Crimsonfang)
FrostClan: Dapplestar, Hailstreak, Fennelstrike, Owlstripe, Crowsong (app: Badgerpaw)
Other: Shard, Jingle, Angus, Dottie, Raccoon

update ur signature...........slime man
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Davewing on Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:42 pm

ooco; Yes. Can we wait a wile for them to actually become mates though?

Hey everyone, I'm Dave/Dove. I'm an "Elder" on this site, here since the beginning. And though I am not RPing right now, I can answer any question you might have. I mostly stick around to talk on chat, help with auditions, and welcome new members. Feel free to PM me, if needed.

"There comes a time when you have to choose between turning the page and closing the book."
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Spottedleaf on Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:43 pm

ooc: yeah they are kind of young right now xD

My Characters:
Duskclan:
Fireclan:
BrightClan:
Spottedleaf
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:44 pm

He woke up and went out to hunt.

DuskClan: Blueshine(elder), Coldfoot(medicine cat), Tawnysky, Dawnfire, Shadowblaze, Hawksky
WaterClan: Turtlesplash(deputy), Marshfeather(app Carppaw), Snailnose, Carrotnose, Leopardspots, Willowpaw(Lostblaze), Spiderpaw(____)
BrightClan: Hazelflight(med. cat) Petrelflight(app Snowpaw), Jasperheart(app Blizzardpaw), Riptidewind, Crabpaw(Snowyspirit) , Mothpaw(Crimsonfang)
FrostClan: Dapplestar, Hailstreak, Fennelstrike, Owlstripe, Crowsong (app: Badgerpaw)

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Spottedleaf on Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:46 pm

Rosewater blinked at him and let out more feeble coughs. She felt warmer than usual.

My Characters:
Duskclan:
Fireclan:
BrightClan:
Spottedleaf
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Davewing on Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:44 pm

Rush turned away.

Ooc: i want rush to have some sort of major srush on her all the sudden. XD

Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Spottedleaf on Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:47 pm

ooc: lol

ic: Rosewater blinked and yawned quietly. She had a bit of a break from coughing. She was couhging loudly again though

My Characters:
Duskclan:
Fireclan:
BrightClan:
Spottedleaf
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Davewing on Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:48 pm

Firestorm layed in his nest, he sighed, still awake.

Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Spottedleaf on Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:50 pm

Rosewater glanced around wonderng if it was noticeable to Rush that she was not feeling well.

My Characters:
Duskclan:
Fireclan:
BrightClan:
Spottedleaf
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Davewing on Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:52 pm

Ooc: rosewater... it is VARY noticeable.

Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Spottedleaf on Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:48 pm

Ooc: xP

Ic: Rosewater turned away for a minute to throw up

My Characters:
Duskclan:
Fireclan:
BrightClan:
Spottedleaf
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Davewing on Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:16 am

Rush took a step to the side. He looked at her, worried

Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowfrost on Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:14 am

Peachfur and Melodyflight went cto sleep.

Shadowfrost

Dusk~ Foxwind

Fire~ Leafnight, Shadowfang, Ravenfur

Water~ Dappletail, Cypresskit, Spiderkit, Larkkit, Phoenixkit, Ryekit,

Bright~ Gorsecloud, Ivystripe, Sedgeflower, Sprucekit, Splashkit

Frost~ Flickerfur, Jayshade, Shadowkit

Other~ Vixen, Bell, Cobalt

Shadow's Llama
Shadowfrost
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Davewing on Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:16 am

Firestorm layed in his nest, awake.

Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Spottedleaf on Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:04 am

Rosewater looked at him, not knowing what to do

My Characters:
Duskclan:
Fireclan:
BrightClan:
Spottedleaf
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Davewing on Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:11 am

Rush waved his tail for her to fallow. He padded into the medicine cat den. Firestorm looked up as they came in.

Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowfrost on Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:17 am

Ashenpaw was asleep in the apprentices den.

Shadowfrost

Dusk~ Foxwind

Shadow's Llama
Shadowfrost
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Davewing on Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:27 am

Firestorm looke up at the new warriors who where on vigil(if i spelled that right).

Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynderfeather on Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:50 am

Mousefoot and Cinderblaze padded to the warriors' den to get some sleep.
Starwinter sat in the clearing, flicking her ears.

Cynderfeather, Queen of the Medicine Cats.

Duskclan: Cynderfeather ~ Rowanwhisker ~ Poppyfall ~ Dapplepaw
Fireclan: Duskshine ~ Fawnwish ~ Sootpaw
Waterclan: Brackenpaw ~ Mistpaw
Brightclan: Starwinter ~ Rowanpaw ~ Swanpaw ~ Poolpaw
Frostclan:
 Winterstorm ~ Berrysplash

(All to be remade besides Cynderfeather once I'm not to lazy to look up auditions)
Cynderfeather
Forum Medicine Cat
Forum Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Davewing on Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:06 am

"Mistbreeze? I think that rosewater needs herbs." He mewed, pokeing a paw at the other medicine cat. Firestorm did not know any herbs, but h coukd tell when a cat is sick.

Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynderfeather on Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:25 am

She looked up and nodded. "Okay. What's wrong with her?" she asked. She hadn't seen Rosewater in a while so she didn't know.

Frostclan:

(All to be remade besides Cynderfeather once I'm not to lazy to look up auditions)
Cynderfeather
Forum Medicine Cat
Forum Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Davewing on Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:28 am

"She is coughing, an she has a fever." Firestorm mewed.

Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynderfeather on Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:40 am

"Okay then." She disappeared for a second before coming back with some feverfew, tansy, and catmint. "Follow me."

Frostclan:

Cynderfeather
Forum Medicine Cat
Forum Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Davewing on Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:41 am

Ooc: who fallow her?

Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynderfeather on Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:44 am

ooc Firestorm

Frostclan:

Cynderfeather
Forum Medicine Cat
Forum Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Davewing on Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:03 am

ooc; Okay. Razz

ic: Firestor got up and fallowed. Razz

Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynderfeather on Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:06 am

Mistbreeze padded over to where Rosewater was and flicked her tail. "Rosewater?"

Frostclan:

Cynderfeather
Forum Medicine Cat
Forum Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Davewing on Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:23 am

ooc; Now we wait for spot. Razz

Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Spottedleaf on Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:45 am

Rosewater pricked her ears to let her kknow that she heard, trying not to break the silence of the vigil. She kept letting out loud, feeble coughs.

My Characters:
Duskclan:
Fireclan:
BrightClan:
Spottedleaf
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynderfeather on Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:54 am

"Can you eat these for me?" She asked quietly, glancing at Firestorm. "Tansy and Catmint will soothe her throat and help her cough while the feverfew will help her fever." she explained.

Frostclan:

Cynderfeather
Forum Medicine Cat
Forum Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Spottedleaf on Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:15 pm

Rosewater was about to respond before she turned away to throw up once. Then she turned back around and ate the herbs. She was going to try her best to keep them down

My Characters:
Duskclan:
Fireclan:
BrightClan:
Spottedleaf
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynderfeather on Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:42 pm

Mistbreeze gave her a soft smile. "If you need anything else come see me okay? Your health comes before the vigil." With those words she was gone, padding back to the medicine den.

Frostclan:

Cynderfeather
Forum Medicine Cat
Forum Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Spottedleaf on Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:53 pm

Rosewater threw up again and nodded before leaving the den.

My Characters:
Duskclan:
Fireclan:
BrightClan:
Spottedleaf
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Davewing on Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:06 pm

Firestorm nodded, listening and the padde back into the den.as well.

Rushed sighed.

Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Spottedleaf on Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:10 pm

Rosewater came back out and sat next to Rush. Her breathing was unsteady and she was hot

My Characters:
Duskclan:
Fireclan:
BrightClan:
Spottedleaf
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:40 pm

Runningscar padded in with a rabbit.

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Spottedleaf on Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:49 pm

ooc:its the mddle of the night

ic: Rosewater closed her eyes as she coughed. Her coughs were shaking her whole body.

My Characters:
Duskclan:
Fireclan:
BrightClan:
Spottedleaf
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynderfeather on Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:44 pm

ooc Cats can hunt at night

Frostclan:

Cynderfeather
Forum Medicine Cat
Forum Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Spottedleaf on Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:00 pm

Ooc: just wanted to remind her.

Ic: Rosewater waved her tail at the cat who just came in then used we tail to muffle her loud coughs

My Characters:
Duskclan:
Fireclan:
BrightClan:
Spottedleaf
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:31 pm

Copperwing padded to his nest, weaving around Thunderheart who was asleep almost in the entrance to the den.

sparkle W I L L O W S T O R M sparkle

Kitties:
this isn't up to date FYI
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Sablepaw, Brindlepaw, Eveningkit, Wisteriakit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Thorntail, Ambershine, Sundapple, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkkit, Pepperkit, Petalkit
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Poolglow, Silverdawn, Snowlily, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carppaw, Bumblepaw, Mallowkit, Sorrelkit, Blossomkit
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Cherrywind, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingsun, Thrushpaw, Ryepaw, Flickerpaw, Lionkit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Foresthowl, Lynxfang, Echowing, Hailfeather, Briarscorch, Lichenpaw, Clearpaw, Emberpaw, Twilightkit
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynderfeather on Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:32 pm

Starwinter padded after him, yawning tiredly.

Frostclan:

Cynderfeather
Forum Medicine Cat
Forum Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowfrost on Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:37 am

Melodyflight slept, curled up in her nest.

Shadowfrost

Dusk~ Foxwind

Shadow's Llama
Shadowfrost
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Davewing on Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:48 am

Firestorm layed back doen in his nest.

Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Spottedleaf on Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:23 am

Rosewater turned away to throw up. She threw up three times and turned back around to watch,sighing

My Characters:
Duskclan:
Fireclan:
BrightClan:
Spottedleaf
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowfrost on Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:39 pm

Lilybrook padded into the warriors den and curle dup in her nest.

Shadowfrost

Dusk~ Foxwind

Shadow's Llama
Shadowfrost
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:00 pm

Runningscar dropped the rabbit and went to get a drink.

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynderfeather on Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:02 pm

Starwinter carefully picked her way out of the warriors den, staring at the stars and the moon, her blue eyes shining from the moonlight.

Frostclan:

Cynderfeather
Forum Medicine Cat
Forum Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowfrost on Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:15 pm

My cats sleep.

Shadowfrost

Dusk~ Foxwind

Shadow's Llama
Shadowfrost
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down