WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

LeafClan camp

+7
Spottedleaf
Twistedheart
Hazelflower
Oceanstorm
eaglestar
Davewing
Willowstorm
11 posters
Go down
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

LeafClan camp Empty LeafClan camp

Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:35 pm
Leafclan's camp is a sheltered hollow in the middle of the forest. It is surrounded by brambles and the entrance barrier is protected at all times with at least one warrior guard. The edge of the camp rises up in a hill on the opposite side, creating a steep incline.
The leader calls gatherings from the Leafrock, a large boulder which has been there for as long as the Clans have. It is covered in mosses, and in newleaf and greenleaf, the base has long grasses and small flowers around it.

Dens from entrance:
*Warriors den: a stump of a fallen oak hollowed out with a cave-like structure underneath that is protected from the worst storms. In the past the whole Clan has had to shelter there in the case of the other dens flooding.
*Apprentices den: a clump of brambles protruding out from the surround of the camp, with all the thorns strpped off inside.
*Medicine cats den: a cave behind a fallen rock. The cave is in the incline on the side of the camp, with a deeper cave used for storing herbs.
*Leaders den: in the hollow of the fallen tree from the warriors den - very warm and insulated in cold weather
*Elders den: a cave-like structure made out of fallen tree branches and woven dried grasses backing on to the nursery.
*Nursery: similar in structure to the elders den but with larger nests in the floors and and waxy leaves lining the roof

Last edited by Willowpoppy on Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

LeafClan camp Empty Re: LeafClan camp

Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:45 pm
ooc: You may now RP your Leafclan cats Very Happy

ic: Silverstar padded out of the nursery, her eyes shining with pride. Lilykit and Bramblekit tumbled out of the nursery, playfighting. They both stopped arguing, and stared around the camp in awe. Lilykit soon finished gazing aroung, and poked her brother in the back. "Hey! Thats it!' Bramblekit protested, and pushed Lilykit off her paws. The two kits playfought around the camp, comming to a stop at the entrance, where Willowstorm and Owlfeather had just entered from a hunting patrol, each carrying fragrant fresh-kill. Willowstorm purred at Silverstar.
"These are quite the trouble-makers! Are you sure you can handle them?"
Lilykit and Bramblekit looked annoyed. 'We arent trouble! We're just having fun!" they tumbled off to the elders den, wanting to see their grandmother Goldshadow.
Silverstar purred. "They are trouble, but so worth it!"
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:43 pm
Sunflame pads out of his den and watches the two kits play. He quickly picked up a moss ball and tossed it to the kits playfully. He walked over to the kits.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:52 pm
ooc: Dove do you want a mate for Sunflame? Owlfeather's free Very Happy

ic: Lilykit leapt up high and rabbed the moss ball out of the air swiftly and nimbly. She purred just before Bramblekit ran straight at her side, bowling her over and grabbing the moss ball triumphantly. Lilykit frowned and padded over to Goldshadow. "Bramblekit wont give the moss back!" she wailed to her grandmother. Goldshadow smiled. "I bet if you used that move Owlfeather taught you a few days ago then you can get it off him," Goldshadow purred. Lilykit narrowed her eyes and pounced on Bramblekit who squeaked in surprise.

Silverstar and Willowstorm watched the kits playing happily.
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:59 pm
Sunflame joined the fun with the kits. He started tossing the moss ball in the air. He watched the kits try to get to it.

OOC: med cats can have mates? If they can then sure. Very Happy
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:06 pm
Silverstar purred as she watched her medicine cat jump around like a kit, along with Lilykit and Bramblekit, who were trying to get the moss ball.

Owlfeather purred, thinking that Sunflame would make a great father.

Willowstorm also purred, but in a more subdued way. She was thinking about how lovely it would be to have a mate and kits.
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:14 pm
Sunflame got attacked my the kits and fell to the ground purring. "Okay Okay I should be getting back to my herbs before I turn into a kit my self." he sat up. It would be nice to be a kit again though he thought to him self.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:38 pm
Lilykit and Bramblekit sighed. "Why cant you keep playing with us?" Lilykit complained. Silverstar frowned. "Leave Sunflame alone. He needs to keep working," she explained. Bramblekit purred and waved his stubby brown tail in farewell.
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:41 pm
"Okay I have a game for you. Collect as many cobwebs as you can and bring them to me. I will be in my den. Who ever brings the most wins. Got it?" the medicine cat says standing up happily to give the kits another game to play.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:33 pm
Lilykit and Bramblekit nodded, then raced off around the hollow looking for cobwebs. They soon emerged from a fallen tree looking like big fuzzy lumps of cotton wool. Silverstar purred to Willowstorm. "At least it kept them busy for a while," she purred. Willowstorm also purred at her mother. "How does it feel, having kits? I've always wanted some," she admitted. "Its the most wonderful feeling in the world," said Silverstar, gazing off into the distance, remembering a long lost mate and a love that would last forever. Owlfeather padded into the medicine den after her younger siblings, purring in amusement and helped her mate Sunflame untangle the little kits from their hauls.
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:45 am
Sunflame went to his den when he saw the kits run off. He quickly put away some herbs he got out before the fun he had with the kits. When he finished that the kits came bouncing in covered in cob webs. "I don't know who won. What do you think Owlfeather?" he purred to his mate and the kits. He was carefully taking off the cob webs and putting them into two piles one for each kit. Owlfeather started helping him with the cob web covered kits. Sunflame purred at the thought of having kits of his own some day.
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:03 am
Rose fell from the tree she was on and landed with a thud on the ground while holding onto a vary tiny mouse. She got up like nothing happened and looked around camp. "Look what I have!! Did I do good?!" she was mewing and bouncing around camp. She was still holding the vary tiny mouse in her jaws.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:11 am
Lilykit and Bramblekit sat still while their older sister and her mate untangled the cobwebs from their pelts. Lilykit purred. "I won!" she proclaimed. "My pile's bigger!"
Bramblekit snorted. "No way! Mine's bigger by FAR!" Lilykit narrowed her eyes, and pounced on her older brother, just as Rose fell into the hollow. Owlfeather hissed at Rose, arching her back and spitting. Willowstorm did the same, until Silverstar strode up confidently to the kittypet. "Who are you and why are you here?" Silverstar hissed.
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:17 am
Rose sat still and droped her vary tiny mouse on the ground then mewed "I was hunting and then fell out of a tree." there was a long pause "Look at what I have! I did a great job did I not?!" she suddenly sprang from her spot and circled the vary tiny mouse.

Sunflame sat outside the medicine cat den with his fur bristling, ears back, and tail twitching quickly back and forth.
eaglestar
eaglestar
Staff
Staff

LeafClan camp Empty Re: Leafclan Camp

Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:46 pm
ic: Sablewhisker stretched and padded out of her den. "Hello, Silverstar. Sorry I woke up a little late...did any patrols go out?" she asked.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:18 pm
Silverstar sighed at her deputy. "Really? I know it's green-leaf, but the prey isnt going to catch itself! Organise the patrols already!" Then she turned to the lively kittypet. "Your name's Rose isnt it? Would you like to join Leafclan?"

Willowstorm and Owlfeather gasped at their mother's suggestion.

Lilykit and Bramblekit were tackling each other into the wall of the medicine den, unknowing about their mother outside. Lilykit tumbled into a pile of neatly stacked catmint, knocking it everywhere. Bramblekit snorted and called to Sunflame "Lilykit knocked over your catmint!"
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:16 am
Rose did not seem to hear because she just kept runing around in circles with the vary small mouse in the middle of the circle.

Sunflame ran inside when the kit called to him. "What are you doing?" he asked picking up the mixed herbs in his jaws and going out of the den. He came back in and mewed "Get out." He picked up two more bundles of mixed herbs and sat out side in front of them. He looked and made sure the two kits got out of his den.

OOC: Should Rose join the clan? Or not?
Anonymous

Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:28 am
Shadowbreeze yawned and stretched as he padded out from his den. He looked up at the sky and purred quietly. Certainly a nice day to hunt. He yawned again, and sat down in a sunny spot and started to groom himself. He glanced over at the kits, and the sad memory came back to him again. He shook his head and pushed the thought away.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:58 pm
ooc: whats with Shadowbreeze Runa?
and Dove = well if you want to. If she refuses though, the warriors will have to chase her out of the territory.

ic: Silverstar looked at the lively kittypet and repeated her question. "Would you like to join Leafclan?"

Lilykit and Bramblekit padded solemnly out of the den, only to get a shock from seeing Rose there. They sprinted to the nursery, tripping over Shadowbreeze by accident. "Sorry!" Lilykit gasped.

Owlfeather looked at her mate. "Are you okay? You're never usually - oh, right." She had seen the piles of knocked over herbs through the door to the medicine den.
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:07 pm
Sunflame looked at his mate then worked on fixing the herbs.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:10 pm
ooc: Dove! Come on chatbox! Very Happy

ic: Owlfeather sniffed and started helping sort the basic herbs back into their piles. "Well this place needs a clean-out. Look at this!" she said, snagging a mouldy yarrow root with her claw.
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:13 pm
"your right. I will get to work on that." Sunflame mewed while looking at his mate.

ooc: okay but I might need to get off soon

in: Rose looked around happily then mewed "Sure!". She then picked up her vary small mouse and bounced around.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:31 pm
Silverstar padded up to the new Leafclan cat. "Okay," she said. "You can start by putting your fresh-kill on that pile there, then we can get on with the naming ceremony."

ooc: Im making her an apprentice by the name of Rosepaw, and she wil be Silver's apprentice.
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:40 pm
Sunflame worked on his herbs.

Rose jumped to the fresh-kill pile and put her vary small mouse down on the pile. It did not look right on the pile because it was so small.
Anonymous

Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:22 am
ooc: ......Willow? Weren't you the one who accepted his audition?
ic: Shadowbreeze would have snarled if they were a warrior or an almost-warrior-apprentice, he bit back his snarl and shook his head and muttered. "It's okay."
Anonymous
Invité

Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:35 am
OOC-I think she meant the sad memory Razz
Anonymous

Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:59 am
ooc: XD I mean, Shadowbreeze's um... Sad memory is about the death of the elder. Yeah.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:48 pm
ooc: RIGHT. SORRY. MOMENT THERE XD

ic: Silverstar leaped elegantly onto the Tallrock, and flicked her tail around her paws. "Let all cats old enough to climb the Skytrees gather here for a LeafClan meeting!" she called to her Clan.

Willowstorm gathered her younger siblings with a swish of her tail, and the two kits settled beside their older sister.

Owlfeather looked at Sunflame. "Looks like Rose will be becoming a Clan aapprentice," she commented, before padding outside.
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:25 am
Sunflame padded out of his den with mixed herbs in his jaws. He set the herbs down and started working on them while listening to his leader.

Rose started running around.
Anonymous

Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:48 am
ooc: LOL
ic: Shadowbreeze finished his fresh-kill quickly and hurried toward the Tallrock.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:16 pm
ooc: I've decided to make Lilykit and Bramblekit apprentices too. Mentors? Very Happy
Anonymous

Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:13 am
ooc: Ooh ooh! Me! If it's fine.
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:33 am
Sunflame looked up from his herbs. He worked slowly on sorting then. He watched Rose though narrowed eyes.

Rose ran around camp.

ooc: Only if Lilykit would want to be an med cat apprentice...
eaglestar
eaglestar
Staff
Staff

LeafClan camp Empty Re: LeafClan Camp

Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:02 am
ic: Sablewhisker stepped out, her well groomed pelt glinting in the sunshine.
ooc: Sablewhisker is free to mentor apprentices!
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:22 pm
ooc: LOL okay. Lilypaw-Sablewhisker, Shadowbreeze-Bramblepaw, Silverstar-Rosepaw
Runa: Where is your Shadowbreeze audition??? I cant find it XD

ic: Silverstar watched her clan gather. She then jumped down from the Tallrock and padded serenely towards Rose.
"Kittypet, you have expressed a wish to join LeafClan. I know from experience that this can be hard. You have shown great courage just showing your face in the camp, and for this I respect you. From now until you recieve your warrior name, you shall be Rosepaw. I shall mentor you, just as my mentor did with me, and you wil do with apprentices to come." Silverstar touched noses with the ex-kittypet, and purred quietly.

The seemingly liquid silver she-cat then padded over to her kits. "Lilykit and Bramblekit. You have both reached the age of six moons, and are willing to become Clan apprentices. Shadowbreeze," Silverstar called. "You will mentor Bramblepaw. Just as Hawkwhisker mentored you, I entrust that you will pass on your warrior skills to this buddding apprentice." Bramblepaw let out a loud purr as he touched noses to is mentor.
"Lilypaw, your mentor will be Sablewhisker. I hope that she will pass on her amazing skills as a warrior of LeafClan, just as Eaglefeather did to you." Lilypaw padded over to her mentor with a bounce in her step, and touched noses.

My cats all cheer. "Lilypaw! Bramblepaw! Rosepaw!"
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:02 am
Rosepaw looked around.

Sunflame stopped working with his herbs and cheered the 3 new apprentices happily. He purred and then picked up the pile of herbs he was working on and went into his den. Inside he put away the herbs he was working on and picked out some more mixed herbs.
Anonymous

Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:48 am
ooc: ......Seriously, Willow? Isn't it in the Warrior Auditions? *Goes off to check* .........What? ok, it says "Sorry, but only users granted special access can read topics in this forum." When I try to go in by my history. Good thing I saved it. Here:
Darkbreeze Male LeafClan
Darkbreeze is a tom with silky black pelt. He has many scars. His right eye is blind because of a small fight between he and his brother when he was still a kit. His left eye is blue. He has very sharp claws, and he is quite big. A senior warrior.
His parents got killed by unknown creature when he was a kit, his brother dies of sickness, and unluckily, there was no queen to take care of him. An elder took care of him, since warriors was quite busy that time. But one day, he sneaked out from the camp. He climbed a tall tree. The elder climbed up, and tried to get him down, but Darkbreeze was too scared. Suddenly, the branch broke, and the elder died, protecting him from the impact. He still blames himself about it, and in battles, if his enemy was old, he can't kill them because they reminded him of the elder.
Darkbreeze is a silent and cool cat. He wouldn't talk if he didn't need to. He is a good fighter and a hunter, but he can not kill old enemies or preys because of his past.

ic: Shadowbreeze purred silently as he touched noses. He will keep an eye on his apprentice, so his past won't be repeated again.
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:19 pm
Sunflame fixed his herbs and padded out the camp entrance.

Rosepaw looked around.
eaglestar
eaglestar
Staff
Staff

LeafClan camp Empty Mentor at last! (lol)

Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:34 pm
ic: Sablewhisker swelled up with pride. "Hello, Lilypaw!"
Anonymous
Invité

Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:13 am
Shadeleaf cheered for the new apprentice. He looked at the fresh-kill pile, and decided to go out and hunt. He silently left the camp, unnoticed.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:38 pm
Silverstar jumped down off the Tallrock, purring loudly. "Im so proud of you!" she said to Lilypaw and Bramblepaw, licking Bramblepaw's pelt.
"Ugh, Mum! I'm an aprentice now! Not a kit!" he yowled, then hit Lilypaw over because she was laughing at him. "Hey!" Lilypaw protested, tussling with Bramblepaw. Silverstar continued purring.
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:03 am
Rosepaw bounced around camp
Anonymous
Invité

Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:49 am
Shadeleaf walked back into camp with his mouse and a squirrel, which he had easily been able to catch when he had been heading back to camp. He put his prey on the fresh-kill pile, and after looking at it, decided to out and hunt some more.
And with that he quietly left the camp.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:49 pm
Silverstar looked at her apprentice. "Rosepaw," she said softly. "Come with me. I'l show you the territory." she padded out of the camp, not checking to see if Rosepaw was following

Bramblepaw sprinted over to his mentor. "Shadowbreeze! What can we do now? CAn we go hunt? Can i learn to fight a Waterclan warrior?" he rushed, almost falling over from lack of air.

Lilypaw snorted at her brother, and padded over to Sablewhisker more dignified. "Hello Sablewhisker." she said kindly.

Owlfeather padded into the medicine den. "Where have you gone Sunflame?" she called out, wondering where her mate went. (Dove - do you want Sun and Owl to have kits together?)
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:20 am
Rosepaw ran after her new mentor.

Sunflame walks into camp with dock and feverfew in his jaws. He walks over to his den then sets the herbs down. He walkd to his mate and mewed "Sorry I needed more dock and feverfew because we where almost out of them. Would you help me get yarrow and juniper berries?" he asked her.
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:14 am
Rosepaw left the camp.

Bluebird walked into camp carrying two birds. She set the birds on the freshkill pile. She rested a lot after hunting but she still wanted to go hunting. She walked over to Bramblepaw and Shadowbreeze. "I could go hunting with you if that is what you doing today." she mews to them.

Sunflame puts his herbs away "Do you want to help me gather some yarrow and juniper berries?" he asked his mate siting down next to her.

ooc: sure willow but don't make the kits come so soon. They should come in the next few days in this.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:54 am
Owlfeather nodded. "Okay!" she said brightly, following her mate out of the camp.

Bramblepaw's eyes shone. "Can we Shadowbreeze? PLEASE?" he begged.

Lilypaw looked around. "Sablewhisker?"she called.

Willowstorm padded out of the forest, with a mouse and a rabbit. She placed them on the freshkill pile.
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:49 am
Bluebird looked at Bramblepaw then to his mentor.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:31 pm
Bramblepaw paced around impatiently. "Please please please please PLEASE!" the newly apprenticed tom asked.

Goldshadow lay ouside the elders den in a patch of sunlight, warming her ancient bones.
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:37 am
ooc: XD oh bramblepaw XD

ic: Bluebird sat still. Why wont you answer?! she asked to her self.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum