WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

LeafClan camp

+7
Spottedleaf
Twistedheart
Hazelflower
Oceanstorm
eaglestar
Davewing
Willowstorm
11 posters
Go down
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

LeafClan camp - Page 2 Empty Re: LeafClan camp

Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:41 am
Bulebird looked at the camp entrance. She narrowed her eyes at the small kit. Sunflame walked into the camp with the kit next to him. The kit looked around with wide eyes at all of the new cats. Then Rosepaw padded in with a good sized mouse in her jaws.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:14 pm
ooc: Lol, when do you want Cloud to be a Clan apprentice Dove?

ic: Silvestar padded into the camp and elegantly jumped on the Tallrock. "Let all cats old enough to climb the Skytrees gather here underneath the Tallrock for a Leafclan meeting!" she called.

Owlfeather followed in after Sunflame, and sat beside the medicine cat with her tail twined in his.

Willowstorm padded out of the warriors den, and blinked sleepily as she sat beneath the Tallrock.
Anonymous
Invité

Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:35 pm
Shadeleaf entered Leafclan camp and quietly sat down, near the camp entrance, waiting for the ceremony to start.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:44 pm
ooc: Dove? Cloud will beome Cloudpaw and be Shadeleaf's apprentice.

Silverstar waited for her Clan to gather patiently, planning out what the ceremonies would end up like.

Willowstorm padded over to Shadeleaf and purred a greeting.

Owlfeather fidgited her paws, while Bramblepaw and Lilypaw looked at the new Leafclan cat with suspicion.

Goldshadow yawned as she sat up, her old bones aching and watched her daughter Silverstar call her Clan together. She will be a great, long-lasting leader.... Goldshadow thought, purring.
Anonymous
Invité

Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:51 pm
Shadeleaf purred slightly, as he waited for the ceremony to start.
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:58 am
Rosepaw sat as still as she could but still had to move around a little.

Cloud sat by himself. He looked around at all the new cats.

Sunflame sat by his mate with his tail in twined with hers.

ooc: okay willow
eaglestar
eaglestar
Staff
Staff

LeafClan camp - Page 2 Empty Re: Leafclan Camp

Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:33 pm
ic: Sablewhisker hurried to Lilypaw. "Sorry to keep you waiting. Why don't you eat some prey, and then we can go out and explore the territory?"
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:38 pm
ooc: Star! We're in the middle of a ceremony! XD

ic: Lilypaw looked at her mentor, then at her mother on the Tallrock. "Um, Sablewhisker? maybe after the meeting...." she muttered.

Silverstar looked around her cats proudly. "Today is again, another very special day. Cloud, come forward please. As a few of you may know, Cloud came on to the Leafclan territory with the full intention of joining Leafclan. This corageous kit is having this confidence rewarded. Cloud, frm this moment on, untill you recieve your warrior name, you will be known as Cloudpaw. Shadeleaf," the shimmering silver shecat looked at the tom sitting near the front "You will mentor Cloud. I trust you to pass on the skills and knowlege of a warrior to this young and willing kit.
"And also, as all of you know, it is time for me to appoint a deputy for Leafclan. Shadeleaf, you have just recieved your first apprentice, and I see you fit for the job. May Spiritclan light your path to greatness." Silverstar jumped off the Tallrock and touched noses with her new deputy.

Willowstorm, Lilypaw, Bramblepaw, Owlfeather and Goldshadow called out for the new apprentice and deputy. "Cloudpaw! Shadeleaf!"
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:48 am
Cloudpaw looked around the camp.

Bluebird still had her eyes narrowed at the new apprentice but she cheered.

Sunflame cheered for the two cats.
Anonymous

Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:41 pm
ooc: Did the ceremony end yet? If no, I'll edit XD
ic: Shadowbreeze mewed to his apprentice. "Calm down. I will take you to explore. Listen to my instruction. Don't forget to calm down. Calming down will make you think more."
He swished his tail gently toward Bramblepaw and poked his head softly. "Use here." He lifted his head to see the other apprentices. "Bramblepaw," He began, "Go look for your fellow apprentices or mentors. We'll have to go together."
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:49 pm
ooc: Lol Runa?
Its Like a Star @ heaven NIGHTTIME Like a Star @ heaven now

ic: Bramblepaw looked around. "But....its dark!" he whispered scaredly.

Lilypaw sighed.

Willowstorm padded out of the camp, intending to look like she was going night-hunting.

Owlfeather sighed as she rested her head on Sunflame's shoulder.

Goldshadow padded into the elders den and went to sleep in a pile of moss.

Silverstar looked around. "Meeting adjourned." she said simply, and jumped off the Tallrock.
Anonymous

Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:05 pm
ooc: OOOOOOOPS XD BTW, they never showed in the warrior's book, but the mentors does talk with each other and plan? although it will be quite nervous for me to talk to Silverstar XD
ic: Shadowbreeze felt his face growing HOT. but he didn't show his expression. He looked away, embarrassed. "Sorry, I'll look for the mentors to plan for tomorrow then... I wonder if any of them are going to the night patrol. Go sleep, Bramblepaw. Tomorrow will be quite tough for a new apprentice." He sighed as he walked away toward the warrior's den to look for the other mentors.
As he entered the warrior's den, he whispered. "Sablewhisker?" He did it quietly just incase any warriors were already asleep. After I find Sablewhisker, we, or I will have to look for Silverstar......
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:27 pm
ooc: Lol Runa... XD Silverstar isnt very scary at all lol.

ic: Lilypaw yawned as Bramblepaw pushed his way into the apprentice den. "Night, sleepyhead." Bramblepaw teased his sister, yawning as well. "You too." said Lilypaw. The two apprentices piled themselves on top of each other, sleeping like they did in the nursery.

Silverstar looked around. Wheres Willowstorm? she wondered to herself, then sighed. Night hunting probably. Should i talk to Sablewhisker, Shadeleaf, and Shadowbreeze about the apprentices training? In the morning. ~yawn~
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:05 am
Sunflame looked up and the night sky. "It is getting late" he mewed with a yawn. He got up.

Cloudpaw fallowed the apprentices to their den and tried to go to sleep but could not when he did he just woke up.

Bluebird slowly went to the warriors den and went to sleep.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:46 pm
ooc: Lol Very Happy

ic: Lilypaw lifted her head up when she heard Cloudpaw. "Are you okay?" she whispered, over Bramblepaw and Rosepaw's snores.

Owlfeather purred. "Okay. Do you want me to help you tomorow?" she asked, clamping her jaws down over a yawn.

Silverstar looked at her cats padding into their dens, then jumped down of the Tallrock, her fu glowing like liquid silver. She padded into her den, the room cold without her mate to help warm her nest. Silverstar blinked sadly, and settled down to sleep.
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:59 am
"I am fine Cloudpaw mewed and turned over trying to sleep.

"Sure. If you want to. Well I am going to my nest." he mewed to his mate.
Anonymous
Invité

Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:21 am
Shadeleaf was very happy, excited and pleased that he had finally got an apprentice, but he kept his face nothing but an emotionless mask. He looked at Cloudpaw and said "Tommorrow, I will show you around the territory and then we will do some hunting and then maybe after that, some fighting, got it?"
Shadeleaf didn't want for answer before padding away to go sleep in the warriors den. He laid down in his nest, but stayed awake for some time, so excited and wound up by the fact he was closer to his goal than ever before. Not long now, he though happily, before he would be Shadestar, leader of Leafclan!
Anonymous

Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:18 am
Shadowbreeze grumbled. "I give up." Everyone was going to sleep. Why would he be the one who waits? He yawned as he settled himself in his warm comfy nest. I'll have to take Bramblepaw and explore the territory, then if we had time and Bramblepaw is fit enough, I'll have to teach him to collect moss, since it's the first thing an apprentice ever learns... As he thought in his mind, he fell asleep.
Anonymous
Invité

Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:01 am
It took some time of rustling and moving in his nest, but eventually Shadeleaf drifted off to the world of dreams.
He saw himself standing proudly by the leader, in front of the whole clan as they cheered wildy for him. He was deputy!
He saw himself in an a seemingly empty camp, but he saw cats laying in their dens as their coughs broke the eerie silence.
He saw himself caught in a the huge river by Leafclan territory as it pulled him away, far away from his clan and his destiny. Cats stood on the shore, crying out to him, but it was too late. He could not even attempt to fight the current of the powerful river. He allowed himself to be pulled under and to be carried away.
Shadeleaf woke up from his sleep. It was that same dream again! He had that same dream, every night for the past 3 moons. It was getting to be so annoying and he could do nothing about it to change it! He grumbled to himself, quietly. Maybe he should see the medicine cat about it, but what could the medicine cat do about a dream?!
He got up from his nest and walked out of the warriors den to the camp clearing. He should just wait and let the dream go away by its self. For now, he was going to do some early morning/late night hunting to calm himself down.
He quietly padded out of the camp, his dark grey coat blending in perfectly with the darkness of the nighttime.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:02 am
ooc: Lol, you didnt happen to be bored Ocean did you? XD

ic: Owlfeather followed Sunflame into the medicine den, and fell asleep on a pile of moss ment for apprentices.

Silverstar dreampt she was flying around in the forest, watching her clanmates hunt, and train for batlle. Suddenly, the forst turned gray, the leaves all browning at the same time, and covering the forest floor with a layer of partly-decompsed leaves. A loud wailing was heard from the direction of the camp, made by many cats. Silverstar floated over to Leafclan's camp, only to see her own self with her nose presssed into the unmoving body of an apprentice. "Lilypaw...." she breathed, watching the cats around the dead apprentice. They all slowly faded away, just a sprinkle of starlight on the ground. Sickness is coming..... a voice echoed around her. Then she was falling, fallling, falling into nothingness......

The silver shecat leapt to her feet, and ran outside. Phew, it was just a dream.... wait, didnt the cats fade to Starlight? Was it an omen from Spiritclan? Were Leafclan going to die out?! Silverstar shook her head, and padded outside to relax in the moonlight. That always made her fell better.
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:11 am
Sunflame fell asleep easily. And purred dreaming about his mate.

Cloudpaw's sleep got better.

Bluebird snored in her sleep and turned over.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:22 pm
Silverstar looked at her new deputy. "Cant sleep?" she asked kindly. "Neither. I think i just got an omen from Spiritclan. Should i wake Sunflame or talk to him in the morning?" she blabbed, glad to finally have someone to talk to. But Shadeleaf's nothing like him..... the shecat thought, sighing.

Owlfeather rolled over and purred, her tail resting on her stomach, tickling her slightly.

Willowstorm slunk back into the camp sneakily, through the dirtplace tunnel. She padded to the warriors den and fell asleep as soon as her head hit the moss.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:29 pm
Its Like a Star @ heaven DAWN Like a Star @ heaven now!
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:16 am
Sunflame turned in his sleep.

Cloudpaw slept in his new den.

Bulebird snored in her sleep.
Anonymous
Invité

Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:26 pm
OOC-Wait is Shadeleaf the deputy? *Checks*
Wellllllll I feel stupid now XD

IC-Shadeleaf shrugged silently, barely listening to what Silverstar was saying; his mind deep in thought of his dream. What did it mean? Did it mean anything at all? Should he tell Silverstar about his dream? No, it wasn't like she had crazy dreams when she sleeps.

OOC-XD Shadeleaf
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:40 pm
ooc: XD lol thats so not what Silverstar had just had.... XD

ic: Silverstar looked at her deputy,wondering if he had listened to her at all. "...okay then. I suppose i'll just go and do a hunting patrol by myself?" she asked sarcastically.

Lilypaw shoved her brother back into his nest. "Gerrof me lazy lump!" she spat, playfully biting his tail. Bramblepaw yowled, and raced outside after Lilypaw.

Owlfeather slept soundly.

Willowstorm snored.
Anonymous
Invité

Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:55 pm
"Hmmm." said Shadeleaf, still deep in thought. He suddenly snapped out of it and said "Excuse me?"
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:15 am
Sunflame woke up. He padded out of his den with a small pile of mixed herbs. He set it down. His herbs were already mixed up but the kits messed it up even more so he had been working on fixing them and getting new herbs. Sunflame set set herbs down in front of the fallen rock and yawned. He looked around listening to everything happening.

Cloudpaw slowly padded out of his new den looking around still not used to the camp.

Bulebird was still asleep. Sleep
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:58 am
Silverstar padded over to Sunflame, and looked at him. "I had an omen from Soulclan." she said, her eyes completely serious.

Willowstorm snored, while Owlfeather padded out of the medicine den, looking for some fresh kill. "Shadeleaf! Do you want me to take out a patrol?" she yawned,

Last edited by Willowstorm on Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous
Invité

Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:40 am
Shadeleaf nodded his head and now that he was actually listening to Silverstar walked over to her and Sunflame and said "You had an omen?"
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:45 pm
Silverstar nodded. "So much for not having any connections to SoulClan," she joked.

Willowstorm looked around. "Does anyone want to go on a patrol with me?" she called out.
Anonymous
Invité

Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:17 am
"What happened?" mewed Shadeleaf. He was interested in this now. Could Soulclan be sending the leader a warning of some kind. What if his dream and her dream were somehow connected? He nearly gasped in suprise with that last thought, but didn't. He was ALMOST positive the two dreams were not connected to each other in any way possible.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:38 am
"Well.... FIrst i was flying over Leafclan territory, and then suddenly, it became leaf-bare. I heard a wailing from the camp, and flew over there. There was a smell, but i dont remember it. I looked into the camp, and there was....a cat, dead, in the hollow. All the other cats faded to starlight, i think they died." Silverstar was reluctant to admit that the dead cat was her youngest daughter, Lilypaw.
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:55 am
Cloudpaw looked at the new cats.

Bluebird was still asleep. Sleep

Sunflame nodded listening. He thought to himself. Leafbare with dead cats? Could that be sickness? It might not be. He looked at his leader.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:07 pm
Silverstar shook her fluffy pelt. "Well, no use worrying about it. It'll make it worse. Lets carry on with life. Shadeleaf, i believe that Willowstorm wants to lead a patrol...?" she said casually.

Willowstorm sighed. So much for a new deputy.
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:27 am
Sunflame nodded then looked at his herbs. He started to fix then into a few piles. He picked them up in his jaws and went in side the medicine cat den.

Cloudpaw walks around camp.

Bluebird finally wakes up and padds out of her den. She yawned.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:17 pm
ooc: Dove, you need to get Sunflame to give Cinderstorm some catmint Wink

ic: Windfur of Frostclan padded cautiousl through the entrance barrier, met by a snarling Silverstar, Owlfeather and Willowstorm (Lilypaw and Bramblepaw are still sleeping XD)
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:26 pm
Bluebird looks at the cats that walked into the camp.

Cloudpaw looked at the new cats that just came.

Sunflame worked in his den putting away herbs and looking for any more mixed herbs.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:02 am
Shadeleaf was barely paying any attention to Willowstorm. His mind was whirling from what Silverstar had just said. Maybe their dreams were connected somehow in some way? He needed to tell her and Sunflame about his dream!
"I have a dream!" he started, but then he realized that Sunflame was gone and Silverstar was looking at some Frostclan cat that had just entered the camp.
He blinked, unsure of what to do now.

OOC-XD "I have a dream!"
Martin Luther King JR.
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:12 am
Sunflame heard Shadeleaf and looked out side his den. "What?" he asked then looked at the entrance to the camp to see two cats. He noticed one. He came out of his den "Oh, hi!" he mewed friendly.

Bluebird narrowed her eyes. While Cloudpaw sat there listening. Who cares if you got a dream? Every cat have dreams! he thought to him self.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:05 am
Shadeleaf cautiously walked forward to the Frostclan cat. He unsheathed his claws. Maybe this was some trick or a trap set Frostclan to attack Leafclan. They should be careful and stay on their guard.
Hazelflower
Hazelflower
Staff
Staff

Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:30 pm
"I need to speak with Sunflame." Cinderstorm told them calmly
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:34 pm
Windfur snarled at Shadeleaf. "If your thinking of attacking a medicine cat, then dont. She's my responsibility!" he said, trying to keep the fur on his neck down.

Silverstar padded over to Cinderstorm, her fur flattening. "Is it Snowstar? I've heard rumours," she said quietly. "Sunflame!" she called.
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:37 pm
Sunflame padded over to them "Lets go to my den we can talk there." he mewed friendly.

Cloudpaw looked at the cats.

Bluebird got bord and thought to herself.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:10 pm
Windfur sniffed. "I'll come with you." he said protectively.

Silverstar purred. Ahh, young love... she smiled. "I'll leave you medicine cats in peace. Shadeleaf - sheathe your claws! A mediine cat is hardly an invasion in progress!" she joked.

Willowstorm frowned at the Frostclan cats, and looked at Shadeleaf again. "AM I GOING TO TAKE OUT A PATROL OR NOT?!" she yowled in his ear.

Owlfeather woke up at Willowstorm's yowl, and smiled. "I'll go on a patrol," she yawned as she padded out of the warriors den.

Lilypaw and Bramblepaw ran around, looking for their mentors.

Goldshadow yawned and stretched her aching bones.
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:25 am
Sunflame padded into his den. "So what is wrong?" he asked sitting down.

Bluebird thought to herself.

Cloudpaw watched the cats go into the medicine cat den.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:39 am
"Yes." said Shadeleaf simply as he walked away to talk to Silverstar. What had Silverstar meant when she said she had heard rumors? Was Snowstar okay? Maybe the sickness in their dreams was a lot more dire than he thought!
"Silverstar," started Shadeleaf, his voice a hoarse whisper. "I have had a dream for the past 3 moons. I think it might be connected to yours. I first saw myself as a proud deputy. Then the image changed into a deserted camp, where there was much coughing coming from the dens. Then...I saw myself drowning in the river. Do you have any idea what this means? Is Soulclan sending a warning to us about an upcoming plague of greencough? Do you think it will affect all of the clans?" His voice was calm, but deathly serious.
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:43 am
ooc: Dose any one remember?!?! You go to a medicine cat and tell first if you get a dream!!!! Oh and medicine cats get omens too right? RIGHT?

ic: Sunflame waited.

Cloudpaw rolled his eyes Rolling Eyes it is just a dream! Every one getts it!

Bluebird thought to her self.
Hazelflower
Hazelflower
Staff
Staff

Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:35 am
"There's greencough in the camp, and we don't have catmint." she explained
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:40 am
ooc: *yells at dove* ITS A ROLEPLAY WE DONT NEED TO.....AND PLUS SUNFLAmE IS BUSY!

ic: Windfur nodded his head in agreement.

Silverstar looked at Shadeleaf. "Go and talk to Sunflame when he's done. I'm never very good at omens..." she sighed. "Organise some patrols, too"
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum