WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

Go down
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

DuskClan/New Twolegplace border - Page 5 Empty Re: DuskClan/New Twolegplace border

Sun May 01, 2016 10:34 am
"What are you doing here?" Hazel asked, her hackles rising. "You don't smell normal."
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

DuskClan/New Twolegplace border - Page 5 Empty Re: DuskClan/New Twolegplace border

Sun May 01, 2016 10:37 am
Sand shrieked down a little. " we where just passing threw, my mommy said that.. that we where looking for the big group of cats.." she told her.

Dust crawled up beside Sand and stared up at Hazel.

Willow smelled the air and caught the scent of her kits. She rushed threw the undergrowth quietly.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun May 01, 2016 10:39 am
"Well who is your mommy?" Hazel asked, her eyes flaming.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sun May 01, 2016 12:58 pm
" Her names Willow." Sand meowed bravely, though fear hinted her voice.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun May 01, 2016 10:14 pm
"Well, where are you from?" Hazel growled, hesitating slightly.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon May 02, 2016 12:46 am
" deep in the twoleg place, were looking for a new place to stay, were looking for the group of cats." Sand answered.

" Sand Dust!" Willow yowled and jumped out of the under growth, landing above them  and glaring at Hazel. " get away from me kits!" she snapped.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon May 02, 2016 1:02 am
Hazel glared up at the cat who was much older then she was (that's not rude, but Hazel is what.. 7 moons now? like her siblings XD) and blinked slowly. "So you're Willow." she growled. "And they bothered me first, so I have no business with you. A cat called Minkura may though." she added slyly, turning around and scenting for more prey.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon May 02, 2016 1:13 am
ooc yea, and Willow is old enough to have kits so I get that.

ic. Willow followed Hazel with her gaze a little then turned to her kits. " don't you EVER run of like that again!" she scolded.

" We wanted to help you find the cats!" Sand wailed.

Dust glanced past his mother and stared at Hazel. " are you SURE you cant help us?" He squeaked.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon May 02, 2016 1:18 am
Hazel turned around, suddenly having a flash of when she, her littermates and her mother and father came across the group and joined. "Fine." she mewed. "I can probably show you were Shard is."
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon May 02, 2016 1:23 am
" thank you!!!" Dust purred, though still staying where he was. I knew I could get her to if I asked nicely!

" really! Look mommy we might not die after all!" Sand purred.

" yes dear, we might have a chance now." Willow meowed then turned to Hazel. " I'm sorry for snapping at you before, and thank you for showing us." She meowed.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon May 02, 2016 1:24 am
Hazel nodded slightly. "Can you hunt?" she asked. If not then Shard won't be happy.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon May 02, 2016 1:33 am
" there not even weaned yet, that's why we need help. I cant stay there with  them and hunt." Willow answered.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon May 02, 2016 1:35 am
"Oh." Hazel mewed. "I should show you to my mom first then, she's in a nofur nest with her kits. Lots of kit-mothers stay there." She started padding slowly to the nofur nest where her mum was, and creeped through the large hole (doorway).
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon May 02, 2016 1:40 am
" ok." Willow meowed and crawled threw the large hole after her. I cant believe I'm going into a nofurs den!

" but mommy.." Sand trailed of and sighed, inching closer to the hole.

" come on." Dust moewed and nervously crawled forward.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon May 02, 2016 1:49 am
Hazel looked at her mum. "Meet Willow, Sand, and... err..." she looked at Dust. "What's your name?"
--
Feathermoon looked up. "Hi." she mewed slowly.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon May 02, 2016 1:54 am
" Dust." He answer quietly.

" hello." Willow dipped her head to Feathermoon.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon May 02, 2016 1:55 am
Minkura watched Shard carefully, then shot a glare back at Dovepaw.
"I'm feeling nice today. Just get off our territory." She mewed, flicking her tail and shooing the apprentice off.
"So, your the kits I never got to kill," she began, staring at Fluffpaw and Tunnelpaw intensely.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon May 02, 2016 1:59 am
Fluffpaw flinched back for a second. "You killed our siblings! Groundkit, Violetpetal and Brambleflight!"

OOC: that so obvious/not obvious squirrel x bramble XDDD

i can change names if you don't like dem XD

IC: Feathermoon nodded quietly. "You can stay here for now." she mewed, looking at Dust and Sand. "Your kits look like they need a rest."
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon May 02, 2016 2:03 am
" thank you so much." Willow meowed, and laid down curling around her kits.

Sand yawned and laid agents her mothers flank, Her breathing slowed and she fell into a deep sleep.

Dust curled up next to his sister and gazed at Feathermoon and Hazel again. " thank you." he squeaked.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon May 02, 2016 2:04 am
"I think you should ask Shard first," Honor chimed in harshly, sitting at the doorway and watching the rest of the kits hunt with Shadow.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon May 02, 2016 2:05 am
Hazel smiled at Feathermoon. "Now I have a hunting competition to win!" she mewed proudly, racing out the nofur nest and lifting her nose carefully as she got back to the foresty area.
--
Feathermoon nodded. "But you can see her kits need to rest. And I bet Willow knows how to hunt." she mewed.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon May 02, 2016 2:11 am
" welcome back." Shadow meowed dryly. " where were you?"

Dust laid his head down and pretended to be asleep, but was really listening to honers and Feathermoons conversation. I feel bad about this but there talking about us! I need to know if they will let us stay..
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon May 02, 2016 2:14 am
"Nowhere of your concern." Hazel mewed back, remembering something her mother told her. She turned around slowly as she heard a mouse, and carefully bent down, stalking it. She leaped, and carefully nipped it's neck. She picked it up gently and dropped it down, burying it slowly.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon May 02, 2016 2:19 am
" ok, I get that you don't trust me. I'm new I understand." Shadow mumbled and lapped at her wounds again. She looked around to find some marigold.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon May 02, 2016 2:21 am
"That doesn't mean she can stay here." Honor snapped, and heaved herself up, disappearing out of the doorway.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon May 02, 2016 2:23 am
"I wouldn't have told Deadpool either. I trust easily, mind you." Hazel shot back. "Anyway, I'm cold. Can we go back?"
--
"I never said she would definitely!" Feathermoon shot back.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon May 02, 2016 2:25 am
Honor approached Shard, glaring at Tunnelpaw and Fluffpaw intensely.
"A new cat has come with her kits. She's asking to join." Honor explained in a hushed tone to Shard, while Minkura circled the two DuskClan apprentices.

"I believe my hero of a sister saved you two, correct?" Minkura growled.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon May 02, 2016 2:27 am
"Snowtail is a hero!" Fluffpaw snapped. "Unlike you!"
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon May 02, 2016 2:29 am
Dust held in a sigh. looks like we will be leaving..   he thought.

" yea, uh sure, lets find chestnut first though." Shadow answered.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon May 02, 2016 2:31 am
Nut nodded quietly. "River stayed with mum." he whispered quietly.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon May 02, 2016 2:34 am
OOC: How do you nod quietly? XD
IC: Minkura bared her teeth and put a paw on Tunnelpaw, pinning the scrawny apprentice down easily.

Tunnelpaw gasped for breath and struggled beneath her grip, failing to wriggle out.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon May 02, 2016 2:35 am
OOC: I has no idea, and is Tunnelpaw about to die? o3o

IC: Fluffpaw growled and slashed at Minkura's side. "Let go of him!" she growled, her eye flashing.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon May 02, 2016 2:38 am
" ok." Shadow meowed then pricked her ears. " Stay here." She meowed to the kits then followed the sound to the border she stared in shock at Minkura. " why are you holding him down?" She meowed walking forward, not seeing Fluffpaw.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon May 02, 2016 2:40 am
Feathermoon gently unattached her sleeping kits, wrapping them in warm feathers and fluff. "I'm going out for a walk." she mewed, padding out the nofur nest and suddenly seeing Minkura pin down Tunnelpaw. "What are you doing to him?!" she snarled.

OOC: Fight of ze ladies? :3333
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon May 02, 2016 2:42 am
OOC: Yes.
IC: Minkura unsheathed her claws and punctured Tunnelpaw's chest, ignoring Shadow. She took her other sheathed paw and drew it back into Fluffpaw's throat. She gently lifted her paw and watched blood trickle carefully out of Tunnelpaw's stomach.
"Now you'll think twice before ruining my new life. Now shoo!" she snarled, and lashed her tail, beckoning for them to leave.

Tunnelpaw bared his teeth and got up, but he suddenly felt a stinging sensation and collapsed again.
Melody tore away from Riot and scrabbled up a tree, following the scent of a squirrel. She immediately lost track as she looked down, seeing Minkura holding down the DuskClan apprentices. She shuddered and started after the squirrel again.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon May 02, 2016 2:44 am
Fluffpaw yowled. "You're a monster!" she shrieked, slashing Minkura's face with her claws. 
--
Feathermoon leaped close to Minkura. "Don't touch them!" she growled, her claws unsheathing.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon May 02, 2016 2:48 am
Shadow turned to Tunnelpaw. " are you ok? do you need help?" She asked. I cant believe I'm helping a CLAN cat..

Dust saw Feathermoon leave. " where is she going?" he mumbled. then shrugged and laid her head down again.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon May 02, 2016 2:50 am
Hazel ran after Shadow, her eyes widening as she saw Minkura and her mother, and the two other cats she saw before. "Wha..?" she gasped, her mouth wide.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon May 02, 2016 5:47 am
Minkura glared at Feathermoon and Shadow, her eyes flaming. She stalked off and disappeared into the Twoleg nest, brushing past Deadpool and stepping in front of Willow, flexing her claws in the softening wood beneath them.
"Why are you asking to join us, kittypet?" she growled.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon May 02, 2016 5:49 am
Fluffpaw got up, her eyes watering. "Tunnelpaw... no..." she sobbed, tears running down her cheeks. "Don't die... I need you..."
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon May 02, 2016 5:54 am
Tunnelpaw's eyes flickered, seeing the faint vision of Groundkit floating above him.
"No!" he mouthed silently, but his brother reached out a paw and Tunnelpaw was lifted up into SoulClan, greeted by Violetpetal and Brambleflight.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon May 02, 2016 5:56 am
Fluffpaw yowled. Her legs buckled, her head resting on her brother's side. Her chest was bleeding heavily but she ignored it. "No... please... I need you..." she sobbed.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Mon May 02, 2016 6:02 am
OOC: Guys why? I don't even know what I'm supposed to do ;-;
IC:
"I'll have to get back to you later." Shard growled to the new arrivals, lunging herself forward toward one of the apprentices.
Jingle watched everything in amused shock.
Chestnut heard yowling and began the slow trot back, carrying his bird.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon May 02, 2016 6:05 am
Hazel shook her head and padded after Chestnut, digging up her prey as she went along. 
--
Feathermoon went after Minkura, growling. She stepped in front of her kits. "How dare you kill them." she snarled. "They may not have been mine, but they were my mate's."
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon May 02, 2016 6:08 am
Minkura flicked her tail, silencing Feathermoon. She straightened her posture and towered over Willow, chuckling at her frightened kits.
"Answer me," she snarled.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon May 02, 2016 6:09 am
Feathermoon pushed her tail away from her mouth. "Hazel knows!" she snapped. "And they're all sleeping!"
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon May 02, 2016 7:58 am
Willow glared up at the cat. " First of all I'm NOT a kittypet." She snapped. " second of all, my kits where sleeping now you have woken them. Third of all I wish to join you because I cant provide for my kits alone, I promise to help in hunting."

" get away from my mommy!" Sand hissed and lashed out a paw, claws out, at Minkura.

" your gonna get yourself killed!" Dust hissed at Sand staring in fright at Minkura.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Mon May 02, 2016 8:01 am
"Huh, you're acting as if it's up to you if you get to join or not." Shard mewed nonchalantly, examining her claws. "It's almost as if you don't realize how easy it'd be to loose a kit or two right now."
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon May 02, 2016 8:02 am
"Aww," Minkura chuckled at Sand and swatted her with a rough paw, claws sheathed.
"Now, you can't just stay here without permission. I'm going to have to ask you to leave until I get a word with our leader." she rumbled mysteriously, tossing her head back to Shard.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon May 02, 2016 8:04 am
Feathermoon stood up further. "You can't hurt a kit."
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum