WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

Go down
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

DuskClan/New Twolegplace border - Page 13 Empty Re: DuskClan/New Twolegplace border

Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:18 am
"Well Deadpool's a ginger cat with black patches on his eyes, right?" Minnow mewed. "He's skilled at fighting. Hit him where it's hard, the others in the group can kill or threaten the others to join, if not joining then killing."

OOC: get ocelot, etc out o.o only leave Dead's family outside o.o
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

DuskClan/New Twolegplace border - Page 13 Empty Re: DuskClan/New Twolegplace border

Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:27 am
" kits.. come on.." Willow sighed and nudged her kits away from the horrid seen. She pushed them up a tree, its leaves shielding them from the sight.

Sand sat next to her family, shaking as she stared out into the sky. so.. much.. blood..

Dust pushed his muzzle into his sisters fur, trying to calm her. why must there be so many deaths?
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:31 am
Minnow bent down, scenting Deadpool close by, and peered through a bush, watching the dead cat and the others through the leaves. She watched as Deadpool licked a calico she-cat, who obviously looked panicky.
--
Feathermoon relaxed as Deadpool's soothing licks ran over her head. "It's still so..." she whispered quietly.
--
Deadpool wrapped around Feathermoon. "Don't worry. I won't let anything hurt you."

OOC: He doesn't know what's coming Sad
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:49 am
Min nodded at Minnow, only half-understanding what she meant, and slowly slithered into a bush, watching the bloody scene intently. She scanned the clearing and met Feathermoon's sad gaze. "Perfect," she murmured.

Ocelot trotted into the Twoleg nest with a sigh. She pushed her muzzle into Jaguar's fur, wrapping her tail around Lion, Tiger, Leopard, and Cheetah, leading them into the room under the stairs. "Too many deaths." she muttered, dropping her head on her paws and nuzzling Lion for  the safety of his bright orange fur.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:56 am
OOC: What is Leopard started giving birth whilst Min is murdering Feather?

YUS

IC: Leopard nodded in agreement, suddenly flinching at a sharp pain in her belly. "Kits." she gasped, her legs buckling as she laid down.
--
Minnow nodded. "I'll keep watch, go for her." she whispered, tail swishing slowly.
Ebonyflame
Ebonyflame
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:59 am
Layla stared in horror then backed away slowly, not sure if she was allowed here or not.

Ciar watched where her mother had disappeared. she should be back by now.. she thought as she tilted her head. " want to follow her, I'm scared, she should be back by now.." She whimpered.

Mystery shook his head. " she said stay here, she's bound to come back soon." He meowed, his voice shaky despite what he said.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:07 am
Ocelot stared at Leopard, terrified. "W-what? Now? You weren't due for three more quarter moons, Leopard!" she mewed, ears pricking as she grabbed some Twoleg object(pencil) and sniffed it, making sure it was safe. She nudged it to Leopard, putting her paw over her stomach. "Bite on that. You're having 4." she ordered, shivering.

Min nodded and bounded into another bush farther away, making a large rustle to distract Deadpool and lead him there so she could get Feathermoon. She blurred back to the original bush she was in, silent as a fox. "Now I can get poor little Feathermoon." she chuckled softly, watching Deadpool's every movement.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:11 am
OOC: *cough* Max, etc still there *cough*

omg no.. they should watch their mother die o.o

Then join Min, etc O.O (well, half of them)

IC: Deadpool turned around, his ears flat, and stalked the bush carefully. "Who's there?" he asked, his ears flicking. "I won't hurt you! Probably... maybe... I will hurt you."
Ebonyflame
Ebonyflame
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:47 am
Layla pricked her ears as Deadpool started going towards the bushes talking. what is he doing?  she thought as she narrowed her eyes, watching him.

Ciar glanced at her brother. " I don't care, come on." She hissed and bounded away, following her mothers scent.

" CIAR!" Mystery snarled and chased after her.

Ciar stopped next to her mother. " what are you doing?" She asked her.

Mystery stopped next to his sister and sat down. He stared at the horrid sight of all the blood and dead cats.

Layla turned to her kits. " I SAID STAY THERE!" She snarled and pushed her kits away, into a bush away from the sight.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:00 am
OOC: Guys.... 3 of the dead cats are in a hole, suffocated XD only 1 bled to death OUT of the hole Razz
Ebonyflame
Ebonyflame
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:07 am
ooc yes, well do you think a kit would go. Oh... there's just one cat dead, bleeding out,  doesn't madder. oh and there is 3 cats dead in a hole oh well, its a normal sight, not horrid at all. ( dead in a hole XD)
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:58 am
OOC: Still that wouldn't be a "horridly bloody scene" XD
IC: Min crept out of the bush, sneaking behind Feathermoon. She raised a paw, claws sliding out slowly, and she lashed it across her back. Before she could turn around, Min leapt onto her neck and locked her jaws around her neck, biting down a killing bite she was taught by her old mentor in DuskClan.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:19 am
Feathermoon shrieked, the shriek being cut off as she dropped to the ground, her eyes lifeless.
--
Deadpool spun around at the shriek, and let out a growl. "You did not just kill my future baby momma." he growled, already stepping towards Minkura slowly. He stood up straight. "Ohhh, you knocked me off my mark. Or should that by thrown off the edge? I never know with these things."
--
Max stared in horror as her mother dropped to the ground, still processing that a cat had just attacked her mother - with skill, she may add - until Deadpool said "baby momma". "What just happened." she gaped.
--
Angel inspected Minkura's sharp claws from a safe distance. "Wow..." she murmured. "Maybe we should have stayed with them."
--
Nut let out a screech as he ran at Minkura, his small claws out as he leaped onto Min's body, tears soaking the she-cat's fur.
--
Minnow followed Nut, leaping closer and yanking Nut away by the neck. "Been a long time since I chased this kind of prey." she snarled, gripping onto the young cat's neck as she dug her claws into his flank. She let go just before it killed him, only to dig her claws into his side then toss him away with her head. "I only wish it could have lasted longer."
--
Nut gasped for breath, but every movement hurt as he flew back into the Twoleg fence, and he dropped to the ground, slowly dying of blood loss.
Anonymous

Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:45 am
OOC: let's just pretend that syrup and Kia were following the orders

IC: Syrup finally arrived to the camp with the still warm trout in her jaws. She gave a curt of nod to the cats guarding as she entered, then dropping the fish into a pile of prey.

Kia joined Min and minnow quickly, she halted as she noticed Nut, thinking he was stalking them. She watched as he struggled to live, still having some kindness left in her, she bit into his neck quickly. It left a killing strike, taught by her mentor, Minkura. Kia turned around to join the two and dipped her head respectfully to Min. "Anything else need to be done?" She asked, glancing at Deadpool standing nearby who was furious.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:35 am
Min glared at Deadpool, chuckling softly. "Aw, future? You already have a pawful." she glanced at Nut, who had just been slaughtered by Minnow. She turned to Kia, blinking slowly. "Try and kill whoever you can. But, leave the rest of the kits. I think they have potential." she looked at Angel, specifically, who she had overheard saying that she should have been in her gang. Minkura, after leaving Kia to go, unexpectedly leaped at Deadpool, twisting herself around his legs to knock him down before wrapping her paws around his neck, claws puncturing into his cheek.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:37 pm
Deadpool winced, before rolling over and squishing Minkura. "Awww, feeling like a (enter cat word for pancake)?" he mewed, sliding out her grip then raking his claws down her belly.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:47 am
Willow stared in horror as min and her group attacked. " NO!" she wailed loudly then quickly shut her mouth, realizing what she had done. please don't say they heard me...

Sand looked at her mother. " HELP THEM!" she wailed before trying to scramble down the tree.

" get back here!" Willow hissed and grabbed her tail, pulling her up. " you'll get killed!" She snarled throwing her to her sibling before jumping down and running at min. " LEAVE US ALONE!" she snarled and slashed her face as Deadpool squashed her.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:06 am
OOC: Leave the fight to Dead Wink Razz

IC: Minnow ran at Willow, clawing at the she-cat's side and hissing.  
--
Deadpool looked up, seeing Minnow. "Aww, you again? I thought Minkura here only wanted the strongest." he mewed in fake sympathy, before biting Minkura's cheek.
Ebonyflame
Ebonyflame
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:35 am
Layla stared in horror at the sudden attacks. should I help them? I... no, I'm not part of their group, I need to get my kits away from here. She thought and grabbed Mystery. She nudged Ciar with her paw and started walking.

Mystery struggled in her grip. " you gotta help them momma!" He wailed loudly.

Ciar hissed. " NO! I'm not leaving, you need to help them." She snarled at her mother.

" NO." Layla hissed and shoved her forward. She dropped Mystery and kicked him forward too. " I need to save you, not them, I don't know them. You are my kits." She meowed.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:39 am
Iggy's ears twitched as he heard Layla, Ciar and Mystery leaving. Cowards.
--
Maximum looked at her siblings. "Slowly.. back.. away..." she whispered, taking steps back slowly as the others followed.
--
Angel hesitated, before following Max.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:39 am
"Get your filthy little teeth off of me, dirty mutant." Min hissed at Deadpool, gathering all her strength and throwing him off, leaving a good cut on his left hind leg.

OOC: Storm, please start RPing Duron.

Blair heard a yowl from close by and squinted her eyes, getting up. She kept her tail tightly twined with Cobra's, seeing a fight close by. "Uh, Cobra, I'm scared. That's Minkura. She's like the ruler of this Twolegplace!" she whispered, burying her muzzle into his cheek.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:42 am
OOC: HOLY MOTHER THAT... THAT WORD

SHE KNOWS

MINKURA KNOWS

IC: Deadpool smacked down, rolling over and getting up. "Look who's talking." he purred, running back in with a slight, small limp and putting his paws on her shoulders, then unsheathing his claws.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:49 am
Min cocked her head, easily pushing his paws off her shoulders. "Aw, thanks for the compliment, hon, but I think you should get your eyes checked. I clean my pelt every day." she growled, leaping onto his back and latching her claws into the soft part around his eyes. "Surrender!" she yowled into his ear, biting down onto it and spitting out blood.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:51 am
Deadpool winced, suddenly catching a glimpse of Feathermoon's still bleeding body. His eyes flashed with rage, and he inserted his teeth around Minkura's paw, hoping for her to let go. "Man, I didn't know you were jealous." he winked, wincing slightly again.
Ebonyflame
Ebonyflame
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:59 am
Duron raced in, panting. hope I'm not to late.. nope, I'm not I can still fight.  He thought. He looked around for someone his age to fight. He caught sight of Hazel. no, I'm not attacking her. He told himself sternly then made his eyes dart to the other side of the clearing looking for someone his age.

Layla turned and stared at the fighting. " just, come on." She meowed nudging them forward.

" YOU can leave, IM staying!" Ciar hissed and raced away, back to the fight. some one to fight.. someone to fight...

Myserty glanced at his mother then sighed and raced after Ciar, stopping at her side. " hurry up and fight someone or momma gonna come and pick you up." He hissed to her quietly.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:01 am
Min flinched, but she kept her claws locked. She swiftly lifted her hind leg, keeping balance with her other by pushing down hard on Deadpool's back, and kicked him in the face, attempting to get his teeth off her paw. She hoisted her hind leg back onto his back, putting pressure on it so he would fall over.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:02 am
Hazel saw Duron, her eyes narrowed as she flexed her claws into the dirt, and she ran for him, claws unsheathed. "Your gang killed my mom!" she screeched, barreling into him.
--
Angel saw Ciar and Mystery coming back. Time to see how well 'Dad' taught us to fight. she thought, running for them with her claws out.
--
Deadpool flinched, but kept his hold. "You're so jealoussss." he mewed through her paw.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:09 am
OOC: If this was a human fight I'd have her say "Shut the *** up, idiot."
IC: Min took a deep breath, wishing Deadpool would die already. "Hey, hey, I have to tell you something." she whispered in his ear, softening her grip on his cheek but still keeping her claws locked in there. "Shut up." she hissed loudly and knocked his body over, pulling away and cackling. She ripped the fur from her claws and bounded away, seeing Duron. She narrowed her eyes, hissing inwardly, and leaping at Hazel, pushing her over.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:12 am
Deadpool held in a girlish shriek, sucking in his breath and letting it out. scrambling towards a bush and putting his face inside it to see if any cobwebs were there, ready to stop the bleeding in his eyes. "Ooooooh. No she did not just say that." he muttered, still moving his head and flinching at every blink his eyes had.
--
Hazel shrieked as she smacked into the ground, getting winded.
--
Nut let the light out of his eyes and stopped struggling as Syrup bit his neck, and let his body go limp and free from the pain.
Ebonyflame
Ebonyflame
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:34 am
" angle no!" Ciar snarled and jumped away, out of the way. She pulled Mystery along with her. " we are on your side!" She hissed to her.

Duron's eyes widened as he saw Hazel try to attack him. He hissed slightly and narrowed his eyes then crawled forward towards hazel. He started to lift his paw, claws out. I cant.. He dropped his paw then glanced at Min. she's winded perfect time to get her! NO don't do it! He argued with himself.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:41 am
Willow hissed in rage and turned. She lifted her paw and slashed her cheek. She slithered under her belly and clawed at her soft underbelly.

Sand hissed and jumped down the tree. She stopped and looked around for someone to fight. Her eyes darted to Duron. hmm, he's not part of my group, and he's going for Hazel!  She snarled and started charging at Duron, ready to rip him to pieces.

Dust jumped down the tree and looked around for his sister. where did she go?? he thought, starting to panic.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:17 am
Angel narrowed her eyes. "I changed sides. I'll be better appreciated there." she growled.
--
Max looked at Angel, suddenly realizing. "She's right." she mewed. "We'd be better off with Minkura's group."
--
Fang sighed. "Max is right." he mewed.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:24 am
Dust over heard what Angle said. He raced over. " your joining the cat that killed Feathermoon?" He snarled at them.

Sand skidded to a halt as she heard Dust snarl. but Dust never talks.. something must really be bad. She thought and turned, racing to Dust. " what's happening?"
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:28 am
"I want to survive! And that's not going to happen here." Angel growled.
--
Max looked cautiously at Fang, before racing over. "She's right." she growled, her tail flicking. 
--
Fang followed Max. He nodded slowly, eyes narrowed.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:32 am
Dust backed away a little. " your going to join them WILLINGLY. I get it if you where being forced but.. I don't understand.." He whispered.

Sand stared at them then glanced at Dust. " you know.. it might not be a bad idea..." She mumbled.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:34 am
"It isn't a bad idea. Why would I have followed Angel if it was?" Fang mewed, his steady mew calming.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:40 am
Sand padded over and stood with Fang and the others. " come on Dust." She meowed, her eyes pleading.

Dust stared at his sister. " fine, but ONLY because your going over there, you mousebrain." He hissed, but stayed where he was.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:52 am
Nudge stared at her siblings and Sand. "How... how?" she asked, her mouth wide.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:14 am
" I don get it either." Dust whispered to Nudge. " just go along with it if you want to be with your siblings." He added then glanced at the other cats who where gathered. how can they all willingly join that murders group.

Sand glanced at Nudge. " come on, you know Feathermoon and Deadpool are going to die, you will have to be alone. Be alone or with your siblings and friends." She meowed.

ooc Willow still waiting for Minnow to react to her clawing her, cinder.
Ebonyflame
Ebonyflame
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:25 am
" how can you go to that murders group!" Ciar gasped. She darted away from the group near Angel. She stopped next to Nudge and motioned for Mystery to come.

Mystery darted over and unsheathed his claws, just in case. why.. why...  he thought in anger.

Layla finally found her kits. " whats happening." She snapped at her kits, seeing all the cats facing off.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:31 am
OOC: CAT FIGHT Razz

IC: Minnow flinched back, her ears flat as she crouched low. She hissed loudly, darting forwards like a snake and clawing Willow's chest before backing away again.
--
Nudge looked at Sand. "No." she mewed.
--
Angel narrowed her eyes, standing in front of Sand. "Say what?"
--
"No." Nudge repeated, as Gazzy and Iggy stood next to her. "Even if Dad dies, we can rebuild his group."
--
Max narrowed her eyes. "Nudge, please." she mewed. "I don't want to lose you, Gazzy, Iggy, Nudge."
--
Nudge glared at Max. "You've made up your mind, and I've made up mine. No."
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:36 am
Willow snarled and jumped forward, landing on her back and slashing at her neck.

Dust stared them down. " I'm changing my mind Sand, I give up." He told his sister sternly.

Sand stared back at Dust, her mouth gapping. " you'll lose me, and I don't want to lose you!" She meowed stepping forward.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:38 am
Minnow gasped, stepping back before collapsing. "I'm... sorry..." she gasped out as she shut her eyes and the life drifted out of her body.
--
Nudge looked to their side at the battling cats. "We're against each other, then." she mewed dryly.
Ebonyflame
Ebonyflame
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:43 am
Layla glanced from group to group. good neither of my kits want to join min's group...  she thought. " ok, break it up!" She yowled.

Ciar stared at them. She started to back away a little, Mystery following her slowly. wanna get away wanna get away gotta get away.. Ciar thought.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:46 am
Fang let out a low growl. "I guess it is." he growled, stalking forwards.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:57 am
Willow gasped and backed away. " I.. killed. a.. cat..  no! I'm sorry, Minnow! I didn't mean to kill you!" She wailed and sat next to her dying body. "why are you sorry, I should be sorry!" She whispered, not knowing if she could hear her.

Sand stared at Dust. Her eyes hardened. " good bye, brother." she spat out brother. She turned, dust kicking up and going in Dust's face. She stalked away, to her mother. " I'm leaving mom. I'm going to min's group." She told her.

Willow turned. " what..." She whispered. " ok trader, I don't care." She hissed then turned back to Minnow, her eyes wide.

Sand turned, hurt then darted back to the other cats joining Min's group.

Dust mumbled something then padded over to his mother. " I'm staying, we are going to remake Deadpools group." He told her. He sighed and glanced at Minnow then padded back to the cats staying.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:04 am
Nudge looked at Willow sadly. She padded over. "Let's try not to kill the rest, just drive them off. I know it wasn't your fault." she soothed quietly.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:27 am
Willow sighed. " ok." She meowed then turned accusingly at Nudge. " so your not going to join min's group." She meowed, with narrowed eyes.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:49 am
"Why would I?" Nudge growled, her neck fur bristling. "That mange-pelt killed my mom!" She turned to see Deadpool with his head still stuffed in a bush. "And apparently drove my dad crazy."
--
Deadpool pulled his head out the bush, cobwebs blocking his bleeding eyes. "She is soooo gonna pay." he muttered, licking his mouth.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:04 am
OOC and apparently drove my dad crazy  XD

IC. " ok, calm down, I believe you, its just.. my own daughter went with them, I.. I don't know who to trust anymore." Willow explained.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum