WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

Go down
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

DuskClan/New Twolegplace border - Page 8 Empty Re: DuskClan/New Twolegplace border

Sun May 08, 2016 7:55 am
ooc SO MANY KITS.

ic. Willow glanced at them and purred. " you have a lively bunch, good luck handling them." She meowed carefully, not wanting to offend her.

Sand batted carefully at Gazzy(?) " their so small.." She mumbled.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

DuskClan/New Twolegplace border - Page 8 Empty Re: DuskClan/New Twolegplace border

Sun May 08, 2016 7:57 am
OOC: yes XD

IC: Gazzy patted back at Sand with his paw. "No." he mewed, hitting her on the cheek.
--
Feathermoon gently pulled Gazzy away. "Naughty." she scolded. "Don't hit."
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sun May 08, 2016 8:01 am
" no!" Sand play mocked him, hitting him very very lightly back.

" Sand! His just a knew born don't hit him!" Willow meowed and pulled her kit away.

Dust looked at Sand with a smile and mouthed. 'ha!' Then glanced at the kits and crawled over to Gazzy " are you ok did the big mean kitty hit you?" He asked jokingly, just trying to play with the young kit.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun May 08, 2016 8:04 am
Gazzy looked up at Dust. "No." he mewed, his eyes wide. 
--
Iggy flailed in his spot, accidentally smacking Max.
--
Maximum leaped up, smacking Iggy back. "Hey!"
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sun May 08, 2016 8:07 am
is that all he can say, no? Dust thought then tilted his head, looking Gazzy up and down. " well um, err.." He mumbled. "so your not ok?" He asked again. she didn't really hurt him did she?
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun May 08, 2016 8:09 am
"I'm fine." Gazzy shrugged.
--
Fang padded into a corner and crouched down, almost blending in with the shadows, and started thinking about life.
--
Max looked at Dust. "She can't hurt him." she scoffed.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sun May 08, 2016 8:12 am
" OH! you want to see me hurt him? Sand hissed at the kit, hurt by the remark. I can hurt him if I wanted I could KILL him If I wanted. of course I don't want to though..
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun May 08, 2016 8:14 am
"You can hurt me first." Max growled, her hackles rising.

OOC: I'm poofing them to 2 weeks old btw
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sun May 08, 2016 8:17 am
" fine!" Sand hissed in anger, glaring at the kit. the little mouse brain! I'm a moon old! what is he, a day, a week?

"CALM DOWN EVERYONE!" Dust screeched loudly then lowered his head, embarrassed.

" SAND!" Willow snapped at her kit, shooting a apologetic  glance at Feathermoon.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun May 08, 2016 8:19 am
OOC: she*

IC: Feathermoon glared at Max. "Max, no." she scolded.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Sun May 08, 2016 12:29 pm
"Don't scold the kid." Katniss scoffed.
"She was born a few weeks ago, remember?" she mewed sharply, although her eyes glittered with amusement.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun May 08, 2016 12:31 pm
Feathermoon purred. "Ahh, she gets it from her father." she joked, glancing at Deadpool.
--
Deadpool's ears twitched. "Was that a compliment?" he asked awkwardly.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Sun May 08, 2016 12:37 pm
Marigold swiped her tongue over her tortoishell flank and playfully bowled into Gazzy.
"Mind if I play with them a bit?" she purred to Feathermoon, the new queen.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun May 08, 2016 12:38 pm
Primrose purred, her tail swishing as she looked at the kits.
--
Feathermoon thought for a moment. "The garden outside, we can play there. Get some fresh air as well." she suggested, getting to her paws slowly.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sun May 08, 2016 1:05 pm
Sand scampered out, not asking her mother if she could, She jumped out of the nest and landed on a leaf. She picked up the leaf and threw it, running after it and jumping up, catching it.

Dust glanced at his mother, and seeing her nod, ran out after his sister. He jumped at her, landing on her back and trying to squash her.

Willow purred and followed her kits, she sat down at the door entrance, keeping a eye on all the kits.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun May 08, 2016 1:07 pm
All Feathermoon's kits run downstairs and out the backdoor, into the garden. "Woah, it's massive!" Nudge mewed in awe.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon May 09, 2016 5:34 am
" it gets even bigger out there!" Sand told the younger kit, pointing her tail to the worn, broken gate.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon May 09, 2016 5:40 am
Feathermoon ran down after them. "Just stay in this area for now." she purred.
-
Primrose ran down after them. "Can I play?" she asked, quietly.
--
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon May 09, 2016 5:47 am
" of course you can! What are we gonna play guys?" Sand meowed looking at the other kits.

Dust glanced at the other kits, and crawled away shyly, staying out of the other kits other then Sand, but still within hearing distance from them all.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon May 09, 2016 5:48 am
"Hide and Seek?" Prim suggested, her ears flicking. "It's safe, and simple."
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon May 09, 2016 5:51 am
" ok, whose gonna be the seeker?" Sand asked flicking her ears.

Willow smiled as she watched the kits play. " their just adorable  arn't they." She purred to Feathermoon.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon May 09, 2016 5:53 am
Feathermoon nodded. "Yeah." she agreed.
--
Prim put her tail up. "I will." she mewed, shutting her eyes and counting to 20. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon May 09, 2016 5:56 am
Sand darted away to the right, jumping at a tree and clawing her way up it. She then climbing back down quickly, and ran around silently, and jumped up the tree again, laying on a limp and watching her. that will confuse her, she will not be able to find my scent!

Dust ran away, and dove into some  mud, rubbing it on himself then running into a holly bush. He hid there, watching prim.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon May 09, 2016 5:58 am
Fang ran through a puddle, splashing away his scent, then ran behind a bush, his dark pelt blending perfectly with the shadows.
--
Gazzy rested his tail on Iggy's shoulders, and the two leaped into the pond at the end of the garden, swimming out, then hiding in a small burrow.
--
6, 7, 8, 9, 10...
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon May 09, 2016 6:08 am
Dust clambered up into the holly bush, sinking his claws into the branches, pulling himself up, and looked down, he saw his paw tracks. He gasped slightly and dropped down, rubbing the tracks until they disappeared. He looked outside the bush, and saw the same thing, so he ran out, and around in circles, to confuse prim. Then darted back into the holly bush, hauling himself up onto a sturdy branch.

Lightpaw spun around facing Shadow. " I'm here to get revenge, I will not leave until I do!" She snorted.

" shimmer! is that you!" Shadow gasped staring at her. all these moons, you where ALIVE!

" its not shimmer anymore Shadow, its lightpaw, now get out of my way, I need to find who killed fluffpaw and Tunnelpaw!" Lightpaw hissed.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon May 09, 2016 6:35 am
Nudge looked around, her eyes wide. She saw a rabbit hutch with nothing in, and ran through a vegetable patch to get her scent confused, leaping into the hutch.
--
Angel - who had just woken up a few minutes ago - quietly ran ran around the pond and into a bush, washing her scent off as she arrived.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon May 09, 2016 7:42 am
" go back to your puny clan, if you try to kill min, then your dead." Shadow hissed at Lightpaw. I cant believe she became and CLAN CAT I don't even know her anymore!

" so min killed them?" Lightpaw smirked and sniffed the air. " let me past or ill make you." She hissed.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon May 09, 2016 8:05 am
Marigold saw the vegetation Nudge had used to hide her scent and leaped behind a tall batch of corn, gluing her tail to the ground and watching the movements all around her, her eyes alert for Primrose's bright, unique fur.

Min padded around a stone circle where the strong, burning smell of soot and smoke steamed around her.
"Must be some new Twoleg fire again. They should be careful, their mouse-sized brains mustn't know how to handle themselves around this dangerous hazard." she chuckled quietly.

Ocelot, finding her way back to the right Twoleg home by the shrieks of the newborns playing, ducked under the stairs inside and lined her room with clean moss and leaves she had collected outside. She looked around for some place to sort her herbs after being the unelected healer of the group, but failed.

Honor opened her jaws wide in a yawn and clambered up the roof of the alleyway, bumping into Artemis on the way up.
"Sorry, Artemis. I just needed to talk to you about something important." she chirped.

Melody skipped around the front of the alleyway and picked up a scent of rats and leaped into the dumpster, hearing the loud chattering of the creatures and leaping around, trying to find their scent again.

Flare shook some snow off her nose and saw Tiger, padding over and burying her muzzle in his fur.
"Hey, Tiger. How are you?" she cooed and flicked her ear, swiping her tongue over Tiger's cheek.

Daisy blinked one eye open and saw no bundle of calico fur next to her.
"Blair!" she yowled, nudging Tommy awake and picking him up by the scruff, waking up Mousey as well and leaping out of the Twoleg's garage to find the sweet calico.

Blair purred, nudging Cobra.
"Sorry if that was sudden." she rumbled, nose twitching as she heard fidgeting on the roof above them.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon May 09, 2016 8:26 am
" as if YOU could make me move out of the way, if you don't leave now, ill pick you up like a little kit and drag you over the border!" Shadow snarled at the apprentice.

Lightpaw glared at Shadow. " I can too make you! I'm a trained warrior!" She snarled at her, lashing out a paw, claws out.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon May 09, 2016 1:00 pm
Mousey leaped to her paws, running after Daisy. "Calm down, you won't get anywhere like this." she snapped, her tail flicking in worry.
--
Primrose opened her eyes. "Go!" she lifted her nose first, testing to see if anybody had forgotten to wash their scent off.
Anonymous

Mon May 09, 2016 9:50 pm
Cobra widened his eyes, "No! No, that's fine. It was...nice.." He meowed purring. Cobra had never been shown affection before, only by words from his brother, Jagger.

Artemis turned around, facing Honor. "Yes?" She asked, hoping it was worth her time.

Riot followed Melody's scent and found her rattling in a dumpster. He wrinkled his nose from the scent of the trash and climbed up, balancing himself on the edge of the large garbage box. "What are you doing?" He meowed, twitching his ears as flys buzzed around them. 

Tiger heard Daisy yelling Blair's name and searching for her frantically. He was basking in the sun on his twoleg owner's monster and got up, stretched and leapt down. Climbing over the fence that seperated him from Daisy's twoleg's house, he padded over to them. "What's the ruckus?" The plump tabby tom yawned.

Syrup snuck into a twoleg's house, holding her breath and snatching a fish, freshly caught by the fisherman a few hours ago. She perked her ears in alert as she heard footsteps approaching. "You. little. rat!" The twoleg yelled, obviously furious that Syrup had stolen his fish. She chuckled nervously and rushed out the window, running into the forest and up a tree to eat the fish.

Chief looked around, hoping he could find Ray anywhere close by. "Where is she?" He mumbled to himself, flicking his tail back and forth.

Peril crouched in the twoleg place, waiting for Arrow to arrive so the group could eat the prey.

Speckledswoop licked her paw and ran it over her whiskers as she sat on the shed roof which the wooden plank rested on, leading across to the abandoned twoleg nest.

OOC:
@Daisyleap are you still going to create and rp Ray?
@Metzi Can your please rp Jagger and Doe?
@Jaywing can your rp Arrow?
ty~
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Tue May 10, 2016 12:29 am
OOC: Oh, right, forgot about her. Right away!
IC: Daisy turned around, bouncing from paw to paw anxiously.
"Not now, Tiger. Blair's gone!" she mewed urgently, and bounded through some vegetation before reaching the fence of her Twoleg's yard. She buckled her legs and leaped, balancing herself and looking over the horizon.

Tommy purred as Tiger, a nice friend, emerged from his nest. A Twoleg kit came out and sat down in the grass, waving to Tiger and picking up Tommy, kissing him. Tommy rubbed his head along her hand, hoping she would notice the disappearance of Blair.

Blair heard a faint but familiar yowl in the distance. She tilted her head.
"Is that..Daisy?" she muttered.
"Um, I think I should go. Daisy and Tommy are worried." she dipped her head, giving Cobra one last farewell lick and limping away, her shoulder wound from Minkura reopening and trickling a trail of blood.
Anonymous

Tue May 10, 2016 1:55 am
Cobra reached out his paw desperately, "W-wait.." He meowed, although Blair seemed to be too far away to hear his call. 

Tiger twitched his ear, "Well, I can't blame Blair, when I was a young cat I was always going on adventures." He meowed chuckling half to Tommy and half to himself.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue May 10, 2016 3:26 am
Mousey leaped after Daisy, seeing Blair in the distance. "There!" she mewed, her tail flicking.
--
Arrow padded back to Peril, holding a rabbit in his jaws. "Wild." he mewed, putting it down.
--
OOC: Metzi I might pretend Shade died + Minnow left ouo

IC: Minnow crept into a Nofur's house, carefully making sure nobody was there. She leaped up on the mantelpiece, carefully balancing along it and jumping back down, landing next to a large fishtank. She examined it carefully, putting her paws in and pulling a fish out. She watched another one blow up, spikes all over it's body and shivered, quietly nipping the fish she caught's neck and padding out with it in her jaws.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Tue May 10, 2016 10:27 am
Shadow laughed a little. " YOU warrior! more like a kit.  now run back to your clan!" She sneered. 

Lightpaw's eyes filled with rage and she jumped at Shadow, clawing at her face.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue May 10, 2016 6:43 pm
Minnow saw the two cats fighting, and recognised the scent of a Clan cat. She has her paws full. She turned away, padding to her alleyway to eat her fish.
--
Anonymous

Tue May 10, 2016 10:17 pm
Cobra turned around and rushed into the alley way, up the shed and across the wooden plank into the abandoned house where he dropped a mouse in the pile.

Artemis raised her eyebrow at Cobra's small prey, but shrugged it off for now. "Alright, now that Arrow's here, we c an eat." She announced, stepping forward she chose a juicy blackbird, then stood back, letting Arrow choose.

OOC: Im going to pretend Jagger is already there because Metzi isn't role playing him. And Arrow is pretty much the deputy

IC: Speckledswoop watched, her muscles tense and ready to spring into the pile and get the juicy vole she was eyeing.

Peril watched from the shadows.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Wed May 11, 2016 12:47 am
Honor plucked a plump squirrel from the pile and began chewing slowly, while Melody bowled into Riot and Doe and got the thrush she wanted.
OOC: @Jaywing, how are there pufferfish in a human's house? xD
Anonymous

Wed May 11, 2016 1:10 am
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed May 11, 2016 4:56 am
OOC: I saw someone with a pet pufferfish ouo

IC: Arrow stepped forwards, taking a plump mouse from the pile and eating it carefully.
--
Minnow chewed her fish carefully, stretching out and padding around, suddenly bumping into Deadpool, who was hunting.
--
"Watch it!" Deadpool growled, turning around to the young cat, his claws unsheathing.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Wed May 11, 2016 8:48 am
OOC: Oops, sorry. Pretend she took it after Arrow cx
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed May 11, 2016 9:02 am
OOC: XD

IC: Minnow growled. "Watch where you're hunting! This part is mine!" she growled.
-
Deadpool snarled. "No, it's shared territory! One cat can't have a whole 3 Twoleg nests to themselves!"
--
"Watch me."
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Wed May 11, 2016 9:14 am
Shadow snarled and swung a paw up, swiping her away then jumping at her, pinning her down. " LEAVE!" she snarled in Lightpaws face.

Lightpaw stared up at her. " FINE!" she snarled. " but ill be back with a patrol to kill min!" She snarled, pushing Shadow away and running to camp.

Shadow rolled her eyes and padded around the forest for a bit. She pricked as she heard Deadpools voice. hmm...   she thought and followed it. She stopped and climbing up a tree silently, watching the two cats argue.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed May 11, 2016 9:17 am
Minnow slashed at Deadpool's face. "Get out of here!" she snarled.
--
Deadpool flinched back, before swinging a large paw at the she-cats head and scratching her ear.
--
Minnow shot past Deadpool, behind him, and leaped onto his back, growling and swinging at his ears.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Wed May 11, 2016 9:28 am
Shadow started to stand up, ready to launch herself into the fight for Deadpool. he left, you don't protect him. She reminded herself, and laid back down on the branch watching the fight.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed May 11, 2016 9:32 am
Deadpool dropped down, rolling over and kicking Minnow off him. He spun around, dodging her claws and hitting her, biting her leg sharply.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Wed May 11, 2016 9:42 am
Shadow shrugged. even if I could help him, he doesn't need it. she thought starting to back down the tree.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed May 11, 2016 9:44 am
Minnow leaped to her paws as she smelled another cat. "I'll be back!" she snarled, running.
--
Deadpool licked his chest. "That was fun." he shrugged, padding back to their camp.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Wed May 11, 2016 9:50 am
Shadow sighed and jumped down, dodging Minnow as she ran away. She brushed threw the under growth, still watching Deadpool leave.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed May 11, 2016 9:51 am
Deadpool stopped, his ears flicking. He lifted his nose. "Shadow, I know you're there." he mewed, his tail flicking.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum