Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Newleaf (Mar/Apr/May)
Mid-afternoon (4-5pm)

Weather & News:
Snow is beginning to fall on the territories, covering everything in a blanket of soft white powder. The winds are chilly coming off of the mountains, and it is suggested that everyone save their strength for hunting and training to defend your territory.
WaterClan is discussing a way to get rid of their alligator problem before leafbare truly sets in, while DuskClan is still facing an epidemic of sickness. FireClan and FrostClan have become cautious allies with BrightClan, since the prophecy contained all three Clans, and are trying to find a way to get rid of the rogues.

DuskClan

Jadestar (@Viper) - 9 lives

Deputies: Dragonmoon (@Aquastar), Heathermoon (@Valkyrie)

Medicine cats: Hollyshade (@Daisyleap), {reserved} (@Orion)

M/c apprentices: Tulippaw (@Willowstorm), {reserved} (@Panthermask)

FireClan

Redstar (@Daisyleap) - 8 lives

Deputies: Sparkfeather (@Aquastar), Darkshadow (@Baydream)

Medicine cats: Soraflight (@Leopardspots), Mudstreak(@Aquastar)

M/c apprentices: Owlpaw(@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Valkyrie)

Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan

Sandstar (@Aquastar) - 5 lives

Deputies: Turtlesplash (@Leopardspots), Nightfoot (@Daisyleap)

Medicine cats: Peachcloud(@Daisyleap), Autumnsky (@Viper)

M/c apprentices: Beechpaw (@Baydream), {reserved} (@Savannah)

Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan

Ivorystar (@Willowstorm) - 3 lives

Deputies: Lynxcloud (@Daisyleap), Snowpuddle (@Snoo)

Medicine cats: Hazelflight (@Leopardspots), Seabreeze (@Baydream)

M/c apprentices: Mistpool (@Orion), {reserved} (@Aquastar)

FrostClan

Dapplestar (@Leopardspots) - 2 lives

Deputies: Cloverlily (@Daisyleap), {reserved}

Medicine cats: Ivyfeather (@Aquastar), Falconswoop (@Willowstorm)

M/c apprentices: Longpaw (@Daisyleap), {reserved}
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

The Glacier Shelter || The Warm Hollow

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: The Glacier Shelter || The Warm Hollow

Post by Snoo on Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:38 am

Ember, having known what the noise Eve made was, quickly went to the she cat. “Let’s get to your nest, you’re having your kits. I helped a few rogue queens give birth and i know the signs.” She mewed to her as she glanced around, needing to find some kind of stick. “Briar, please go find me a thick stick please, for Eve to bite down on.” She mewed briskly to her.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:41 am

Briar bristled. “I know too, and I’m the healer here.”

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

sparkle W I L L O W S T O R M sparkle

Kitties:
this isn't up to date FYI
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Sablepaw, Brindlepaw, Eveningkit, Wisteriakit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Thorntail, Ambershine, Sundapple, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkkit, Pepperkit, Petalkit
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Poolglow, Silverdawn, Snowlily, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carppaw, Bumblepaw, Mallowkit, Sorrelkit, Blossomkit
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Cherrywind, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingsun, Thrushpaw, Ryepaw, Flickerpaw, Lionkit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Foresthowl, Lynxfang, Echowing, Hailfeather, Briarscorch, Lichenpaw, Clearpaw, Emberpaw, Twilightkit
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoo on Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:48 am

“So am i. But i’m the one with her right now. We can both be useful.” Ember growled back, helping Eve to her nest.

Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Hela on Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:58 am

Eve lied down as she felt another wave of pain go through her. "Where is adam?" She asked Misty.

.: Kittens :.
.: Fireclan :. Littlelily(W), Timberspark (W), Lionstream (W), Stealthwater (W), Cedarflare (W), Snowfall (W), Blackpaw (A), Lynxkit (K)
.: Waterclan :. Lilyshadow (W)
.: Frostclan :. Embercloud (W)
.: Duskclan :.
.: Brightclan :. Mistpaw (MA), Musicpaw (A)
.: Kittypets/Loners/Rogues :.Lillian (K), Oceania (R), Aze (R), Crusader (R), Elizabeth (R), Aric (R), Turquoise (R), Sapphire (R), Amethyst (R), Topaz (R), Wild (R), Hunter (R), Freya (R), Saxon (R), Night (R), Hades (R)
.: Gardi's Group :. Gardi (L) , Avalanche (P), Serihilda (H), Arachne (F), New Moon (F), Patches (E), Billy (PK), Felix (F), Tali (E)
.: Adam And Eve's Group :. Eve (R), Scorpius (R),
Hela
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:00 am

“I think he went to get something to eat.” She said worriedly. “I- I can try to find him, but my tracking skills aren’t that good.”

PitaPata Cat tickers

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hela on Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:18 pm

Eve nodded. "Please find him." Another wave of pain filled her.

.: Fireclan :. Littlelily(W), Timberspark (W), Lionstream (W), Stealthwater (W), Cedarflare (W), Snowfall (W), Blackpaw (A), Lynxkit (K)
.: Kittypets/Loners/Rogues :.Lillian (K), Oceania (R), Aze (R), Crusader (R), Elizabeth (R), Aric (R), Turquoise (R), Sapphire (R), Amethyst (R), Topaz (R), Wild (R), Hunter (R), Freya (R), Saxon (R), Night (R), Hades (R)
.: Gardi's Group :. Gardi (L) , Avalanche (P), Serihilda (H), Arachne (F), New Moon (F), Patches (E), Billy (PK), Felix (F), Tali (E)
Hela

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunaar on Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:02 pm

(lol poof its me)

Adam rushed in, almost slipping on his own paws, he padded to Eve anxiously, and licked her ear. "I-I- I'm here, sorry, I-I go-t distracted.." He took a moment to breathe, and then calmed down.
Lunaar
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Hela on Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:20 pm

Eve smiled at her mate and licked his ear. "I'm just happy your here..." She said, before a worse pain hit her and she yowled in pain.

Hela

Back to top Go down

Post by Hela on Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:59 pm

OOC: Bump??

Eve closed her eyes as she breathed heavily, delivering her first kit.

Hela

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoo on Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:56 am

Ember gently took the kit, cleaning it and rubbing it’s fur the wrong way. Then after a few moments she checked to make sure it was breathing and placed it beside her belly. 

Ooc: how many kits is she supposed to have? I dont remember

Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Hela on Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:54 am

OOC: There's Scorpius, Elysian and Echo. You own Echo

Panting once more, Eve looked over at her first kit. She recognises the cream pelt and her fathers markings. She then yowled as she delivered her second kit. She continued gasping.

New Moon took the second kit and started licking its fur the wrong way, copying Ember. She looked down at the Marbled Brown Tabby Tom as she smiled, happy for the new parents.

Hela

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoo on Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:29 am

Ooc: thanks. I suppose two girls and a tom? Sorry >~<

Ember nodded to New Moon in an encouraging way and grabbed the third kit, doing the exact same as she had done before. She sighed with relief, watching the tiny bundles of fur squirm around Eve’s belly.

Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Hela on Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:24 pm

Eve purred as she looked down at the three kits. She looked up at Adam. "What shall we name them?"

Hela

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoo on Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:31 pm

Ember quickly rushed to the medicine den and grabbed a few poppy seeds, then rushed back to the queen. "Here, for the pain. I will find something here for you soon, to help you produce more milk." Ember then mentioned, purring a congrats to Eve and Adam. "New Moon, would you mind helping me find what i mentioned to Eve?"

Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Hela on Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:52 pm

New moon nodded and headed over to the herbs.

Eve smiled and looked up at Adam.
OOC: Brindle gave me permission to roleplay Adam if needed.

Adam purred at his mate. Looking over the kits, he noticed that one of which, the marbled brown tabby, looked just like him. "This one is Scorpius." He said, sniffing the kitten.

Eve smiled. "This one's Echo." She said happily, nuzzling her dark grey daughter. She then moved onto the other kitten and looked up at Ember. "What should we name her, Ember?" She asked, kindly.

Adam looked at Ember, waiting for the answer.

Hela

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoo on Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:06 pm

"Hmm... how about Elysian? I heard that name once before from another cat i met awhile back. I thought it was beuatiful." Ember told them, purring at the tiny kits and new parents.

Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Hela on Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:05 pm

Adam smiled and looked at Eve. "It fits her." He said, happily as he licked his daughter.

Eve purred and started grooming Echo. "Thank you Ember." She said, happily.

Hela

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunaar on Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:29 am

Adam couldn't stand another minute looking at his kits. He grinned, nuzzling his mate and then purring softly. " They're all beautiful, just like you, Eve. " He whispered, still shining brightly with his smile. He was so thrilled, that he had to look away to calm himself.

Elysian gently squeaked, before scrambling over to her mom and suckling on her milk. She was fairly small, but she continued to kick and bat like her brother and sister.
Lunaar
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Hela on Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:57 pm

Eve purred at her mate and licked Elysian's head, smiling down at her. "The first kits of a new group. The new beginning of life." She muttered, face soft.

Hela

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum