WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

Go down
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

The Glacier Shelter || The Warm Hollow - Page 2 Empty Re: The Glacier Shelter || The Warm Hollow

Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:38 am
Ember, having known what the noise Eve made was, quickly went to the she cat. “Let’s get to your nest, you’re having your kits. I helped a few rogue queens give birth and i know the signs.” She mewed to her as she glanced around, needing to find some kind of stick. “Briar, please go find me a thick stick please, for Eve to bite down on.” She mewed briskly to her.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

The Glacier Shelter || The Warm Hollow - Page 2 Empty Re: The Glacier Shelter || The Warm Hollow

Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:41 am
Briar bristled. “I know too, and I’m the healer here.”
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:48 am
“So am i. But i’m the one with her right now. We can both be useful.” Ember growled back, helping Eve to her nest.
Lily
Lily
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:58 am
Eve lied down as she felt another wave of pain go through her. "Where is adam?" She asked Misty.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:00 am
“I think he went to get something to eat.” She said worriedly. “I- I can try to find him, but my tracking skills aren’t that good.”
Lily
Lily

Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:18 pm
Eve nodded. "Please find him." Another wave of pain filled her.
Lunaar
Lunaar
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:02 pm
(lol poof its me)

Adam rushed in, almost slipping on his own paws, he padded to Eve anxiously, and licked her ear. "I-I- I'm here, sorry, I-I go-t distracted.." He took a moment to breathe, and then calmed down.
Lily
Lily

Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:20 pm
Eve smiled at her mate and licked his ear. "I'm just happy your here..." She said, before a worse pain hit her and she yowled in pain.
Lily
Lily

Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:59 pm
OOC: Bump??

Eve closed her eyes as she breathed heavily, delivering her first kit.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:56 am
Ember gently took the kit, cleaning it and rubbing it’s fur the wrong way. Then after a few moments she checked to make sure it was breathing and placed it beside her belly. 

Ooc: how many kits is she supposed to have? I dont remember
Lily
Lily

Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:54 am
OOC: There's Scorpius, Elysian and Echo. You own Echo

Panting once more, Eve looked over at her first kit. She recognises the cream pelt and her fathers markings. She then yowled as she delivered her second kit. She continued gasping.

New Moon took the second kit and started licking its fur the wrong way, copying Ember. She looked down at the Marbled Brown Tabby Tom as she smiled, happy for the new parents.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:29 am
Ooc: thanks. I suppose two girls and a tom? Sorry >~<

Ember nodded to New Moon in an encouraging way and grabbed the third kit, doing the exact same as she had done before. She sighed with relief, watching the tiny bundles of fur squirm around Eve’s belly.
Lily
Lily

Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:24 pm
Eve purred as she looked down at the three kits. She looked up at Adam. "What shall we name them?"
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:31 pm
Ember quickly rushed to the medicine den and grabbed a few poppy seeds, then rushed back to the queen. "Here, for the pain. I will find something here for you soon, to help you produce more milk." Ember then mentioned, purring a congrats to Eve and Adam. "New Moon, would you mind helping me find what i mentioned to Eve?"
Lily
Lily

Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:52 pm
New moon nodded and headed over to the herbs.

Eve smiled and looked up at Adam.
OOC: Brindle gave me permission to roleplay Adam if needed.

Adam purred at his mate. Looking over the kits, he noticed that one of which, the marbled brown tabby, looked just like him. "This one is Scorpius." He said, sniffing the kitten.

Eve smiled. "This one's Echo." She said happily, nuzzling her dark grey daughter. She then moved onto the other kitten and looked up at Ember. "What should we name her, Ember?" She asked, kindly.

Adam looked at Ember, waiting for the answer.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:06 pm
"Hmm... how about Elysian? I heard that name once before from another cat i met awhile back. I thought it was beuatiful." Ember told them, purring at the tiny kits and new parents.
Lily
Lily

Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:05 pm
Adam smiled and looked at Eve. "It fits her." He said, happily as he licked his daughter.

Eve purred and started grooming Echo. "Thank you Ember." She said, happily.
Lunaar
Lunaar
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:29 am
Adam couldn't stand another minute looking at his kits. He grinned, nuzzling his mate and then purring softly. " They're all beautiful, just like you, Eve. " He whispered, still shining brightly with his smile. He was so thrilled, that he had to look away to calm himself.

Elysian gently squeaked, before scrambling over to her mom and suckling on her milk. She was fairly small, but she continued to kick and bat like her brother and sister.
Lily
Lily

Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:57 pm
Eve purred at her mate and licked Elysian's head, smiling down at her. "The first kits of a new group. The new beginning of life." She muttered, face soft.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum