WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

DuskClan Camp

+18
Savannah
Konesans
Skybreeze
Aquastar
Quake
CodeNameVixen
Wishflight
Metzi
Willowstorm
Pineapplefur
Snoo
Leopardspots
ItsAboutThyme
Cyndermask
Panthermask
Lily
Spottedleaf
Feather
22 posters
Go down
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

DuskClan Camp - Page 13 Empty Re: DuskClan Camp

Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:52 am
Dragonmoon stepped back with a small huff. When he saw who it was he laughed slightly. “Watch out before you hit an elder and get your ears clawed off.” He joked.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:06 am
Heathermoon relaxed when she saw him. "Well I'd say I did hit one, but you're too handsome," she replied back, sticking her tongue out.

OOC: bad flirting 101

this is why i don't flirt
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:21 am
Dragonmoon smiled and looked away for a moment then looked back, nudging her up. “Well, you would be just as handsome if you were a guy, thank goodness you aren’t a guy.”
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:58 am
"Thank SoulClan you're not a girl - you'd be making all the big macho warriors fall for you," Heathermoon purred back.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:00 am
"Big macho warriors... Isn't that just me?" Dragonmoon purred and grinned.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:32 pm
Stormpoppy lifted her head weakly as Tulippaw padded in, the apprentice setting down her load of herbs and turning to Hawksky. "Thanks," she mewed, dipping her head. "Let me know if you want to come out and help again, looks like we might need it." She looked at Hollyshade, then back at Hawksky.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:29 pm
Scarletpetal, having dozed off earlier after the patrol, soon awoke from chattering. She blinked open her eyes, vision still blurry from sleep. She then stood up and shook out her fur, her orange pelt looking quite ruffled.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:27 am
Heathermoon winked. "Well, of course you are," she replied, smirking.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:59 am
"I'm sure you would be one too if you were a guy like me." Dragonmoon said, sticking his tounge out a bit/
Feather
Feather
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:02 am
"Heathermoon, stop flirting and come on," Jadestar called, rolling her eyes at the pair and padding out.

Talonstep chuckled and flicked his tail for his patrol to follow him, heading out of camp.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:43 am
Heathermoon rolled her eyes. "See ya later handsome," she waved at Dragonmoon, then padded after Jadestar.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:41 pm
Rainpaw and Moonpaw followed Talonstep out of the camp, Moonpaw's eyes narrowed a little still and Rainpaw's tail on Dreampaw's shoulder gently.

Nightfrost dropped a small sparrow in front of Scarletpetal. "Eat," he insisted lightly.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:49 pm
Scarletpetal nodded, tearing off some feathers and then taking a bite of the bird. She didn’f bother to fix her pelt, feeling too hungry.” Thank you.” She mewed to him between mouthfuls, purring lightly.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:50 pm
Nightfrost purred lightly. "You're more than welcome. Everyone needs to keep their strengths up."
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:54 pm
“Indeed.” She mewed after she finished eating. Then decided to finally groom her pelt. “I’m wanting to go on a patrol, but i dont know if i should go on a hunting one or border patrol.” She mewed half absentmindedly.
Feather
Feather

Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:36 pm
Skypaw padded out of the apprentice den with Creampaw at her side, the two shecats whispering and giggling quietly. At least, they were until Skypaw spotted Sablepaw and her ears heated up greatly. She ducked her head, muttering quietly to Creampaw.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:15 pm
Dragonmoon growled at Riverswoop's absence and spotted Scarletpetal and Nightfrost.  "Hey! Can you two fill in for Riverswoop on Shadowblaze's patrol? They went to the skytrees." He asked
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:20 pm
"Oh, yea of course." Scarletpetal answered, glancing back to Nightfrost before taking off. She didn't bother to ask Skypaw to tag along, not wanting another fallout like earlier that day.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:35 pm
Nightfrost's tail flicked. "Sounds good." He padded over, only glancing at Scarletpetal to poke his tongue out cheekily.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:27 pm
Dragonmoon growled. “Where is Riverswoop?” He said loudly, looking around.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:45 pm
"I can help anytime!" Hawksky purred.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:11 pm
“Great! Why don’t you find some cats and hunt at the cloud hills? We need as much prey as we can get.” Dragonmoon said.
Skybreeze
Skybreeze
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:14 pm
Dovefrost nudged her two kits, and slowly got up from her nest. Sighing with satisfaction that she hadn't awaken them, she slipped out the nursery and sat down outside of the entrance, grooming her pelt. Her paws itched to leave the camp, and she longed to hunt once more and run through the forest.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:33 pm
Brambledusk stretched from his spot on the side of the camp, sneezing as a snowflake drifted down from the sky and settled on his nose. He huffed and looked around, noting how most of the warriors had been sent out to hunt. He padded over to Dragonmoon, dipping his head to the younger tom. "I was going to ask, should we start digging a pit to store some of this prey coming in?" he asked. "The snows are early this season."
Feather
Feather

Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:38 pm
Spiderpaw padded out from the apprentice den and bounded over to her father, the regular leaves and flowers sticking out from her pretty fur. "What about digging?"
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:57 pm
Onyxpaw padded out from where she had slept, her fluffy black fur fluffed out nervously.

Dragonmoon nodded. "That would be great, thank you Brambledusk." Dragonmoon said and dipped his head respectively.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:02 pm
Brambledusk nodded, looking at Spiderpaw and picking a leaf out from behind her ear gently. "Looks like I'll be teaching you guys how to store prey for the winter." 

Sablepaw glanced at the leader's mate and kits, glowering a little before padding to the fresh kill pile to pick up a small mouse. She returned to her spot, the snow now layering enough to show where she had been resting beforehand.

Tulippaw looked around for Hollyshade as the wind whistled through the entrance. "Have you slept yet?" she asked her mentor, clamping her jaws around a yawn.
Feather
Feather

Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:11 pm
Spiderpaw beamed and purred, "Just as long as I don't get my paws too dirty." She bounded over to Stagpaw and Onyxpaw, leaving a trail of flowers and leaves in her wake. 

Skypaw glanced up when she heard Sablepaw, quickly looking away as her ears warmed. Swallowing, she glared at Creampaw's teasing look, padding over to Sablepaw. "Can I sit with you?" She meowed, blue eyes flicking around.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:12 pm
Onyxpaw let out a small screech and jumped a little. “Y-you could of run into us Spiderpaw!” Onyxpaw wailed.
Skybreeze
Skybreeze
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:43 pm
OOC: Willow, Should we timeskip for Wisteriakit, and Aurorakit?

IC: Spiderfang blinked open his eyes as Tulippaw entered the den, talking to Hollyshade. He stumbled to his paws, and yawned, dragging himself out of his nest. He widened his eyes as a chilly gust entered the den, and shook his brown tabby pelt. "Did it snow?" He questioned, excitement glimmering in his gaze.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:14 pm
ooc: I've already been RPing as if Wisteria is about two weeks old, her eyes open and learning to walk. But I have also been RPing as if Dovefrost has died so im a little confused

ic: Tulippaw looked at Spiderfang, nodding and yawning again. "Go get some sunshine before it clouds over again," she suggested to the tom.

Brambledusk snorted. "Onyxpaw, calm down. I need you three to help me out."
Stagpaw huffed. "Why us? Why not some of the other apprentices?"
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:23 pm
Onyxpaw sighed and relaxed her fur again, letting it droop. “What are we even doing?” She asked, berating deeply.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:38 am
"Digging a few holes to store prey for the winter." Brambledusk's tail flicked. "When the ground gets cold, like this snow will make it, it keeps the prey from rotting." 
Stagpaw grimaced. "But it'll be covered in dirt," he mewed, sarcasm dripping in his tone.

Eveningkit batted a piece of moss, but soon became bored of it and padded over to her mother. "Can we go outside? I wanna see the snow!"
Feather
Feather

Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:01 am
Spiderpaw shuddered in disgust. "Stagpaw, you and I can go out later and find some pretty smelling things," she mewed and flicked her tail over her brother's ear. 

Riverleaf purred and nodded. "Just stay close to the nursery and don't lose sight of each other," she mewed, licking Eveningkit's ear. 

Morningkit purred and nuzzled her mother before bounding outside.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:07 am
Onyxpaw brightened up. “I want to dig holes! We will be helping the whole entire clan!” She said in awe, her tail swishing with excitement.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:29 am
Hollyshade chuckled as she threw some rotting herbs into a pile in the corner of the medicine den. "Haven't slept one wink since the day before, Tulippaw. But don't worry about me. Why don't you go help those apprentices digging for leaf-bare?" she mewed, dipping in her paws in some water to clean them off before continuing her work.
Skybreeze
Skybreeze
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:55 pm
Spiderfang nodded, flicking his tail as he held in a smile. The small tom dragged himself out the den, and gasped as he felt the cold touch of leaf-bare hit his nose. At once, he fluffed up his fur and gazed around camp, wondering what to do. He pawed at the snow, shivering at its chill. 

OOC: I've decided to keep her alive, so you can just pretend that he never thought of that happening? 

IC: Dovefrost slipped into the nursery, nuzzling her two kits. "Wake up, sleepy-heads," She meowed softly, "Its snowed!" 

Aurorakit blinked open her sleepy eyes, and stumbled to her paws. Tilting her head in confusion, she twitched her ears at the sound of busy cats. "S-snow?" She mewed, completely confused. She noticed Eveningkit, and Morningkit's voices outside, and suddenly gained interest. If they were checking it out, then it wouldn't be that scary! She shuffled her paws, waiting for her sister to wake up as well.

Hollowshade yawned in his nest, among the elder's den. With his eyes blinking open, he decided to get some fresh air. The tail-less tom exited the den, and gazed warmly at the kits playing in the snow. Stooping down, he licked at the snow, his throat dry from thirst.
Feather
Feather

Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:21 am
Kindleflame padded out of the nursery with Shimmerkit at her side, and she brushed her tail along Riverswoop's side with a comforting purr. She watched as Shimmerkit bounded forward to play with the younger kits in the snow. "My kits are going to be apprentices soon," she mewed to Riverswoop. "I wonder who Jadestar will give them for mentors."
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:10 pm
Daisyleap padded out of the elders den, the sensation of fresh, cold snow shocking her. She sighed softly at the kits playing and jumping around, remembering Blair and Tommy. I had to get away from that kittypet life. These cats are so... interesting. They live in harmony yet fight others, and hunt and don't get pampered by Twolegs. she thought, even though she wanted to sprint right back home as fast as she could that moment. Instead, she tried making friends with the others. She dipped her head to Hollowshade, as she had seen many cats do, and meowed a friendly hello to him. "Boy, if I wouldn't look so ridiculous I would definitely go and play around in this stuff like a little kit." she chuckled, trying to show a humorous side of herself to her fellow elder.
Skybreeze
Skybreeze
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:02 pm
Hollowshade purred with amusement, his whiskers twitching. "I wouldn't mind it myself," He agreed, "It just shows how we all have a little kit of ourselves still in us," Hollowshade meowed, winking in a friendly manner.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:42 pm
Riverswoop purred. "I would offer, but I think I have my paws full with Goldpaw already," he mewed. 

Wisteriakit shoved Aurorakit away. "No," she grumbled. "Too cold outside."

Tulippaw frowned. "Medicine cats don't do that stuff, Hollyshade. I think you should sleep." She motioned to one of the nests. 
Stormpoppy coughed lightly. "She won't," the she-cat rasped.

Brackendusk motioned with his tail for the apprentices to follow him to near the back of the camp, where the wall of the cliff face sheltered them a little from the snow. "Okay, so first I want you to decide where we should bury it," he explained. "In the rocks? The sandy ground? Or in the cliff itself."
Stagpaw rolled his eyes, thinking this whole thing was dumb.
Feather
Feather

Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:44 pm
Kindleflame chuckled and nuzzled the tom with a fond purr. "I'm hoping Nightfrost can mentor one of them. He seems very good with apprentices," she mewed.

"Probably the cliff itself," Spiderpaw mewed.
Skybreeze
Skybreeze
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:27 pm
OOC: Wait, are Dovefrost and Riverswoop still together??? I'm a bit confused with Kindleflame and Riverswoop. 

IC: Aurorakit wiggled out the nest, ignoring her sister's pouts. She prodded Wisteriakit again. "Come on!" She begged, "If you don't come out of your nest, how will you ever go on dawn patrols as a warrior?"
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:33 pm
Ooc: Kindleflame’s a good friend of Riverswoop’s...? Lol she was going to be raising Wisteria when you left
Skybreeze
Skybreeze
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:28 am
OOC: Lol okay, I'm just getting a bit confused since some things have been switched up while I was gone.

IC: Snakewhisker scanned the camp, but he couldn't seem to find Grassflight. The only cat who seemed to...get him, and pretty much his only friend in DuskClan. The tom shrugged as he couldn't spot her, and only received a growling belly in return. His sharp green gaze rested on a piece of fresh-kill, and he padded over, grabbing the squirrel in his jaws and settling down in a sunny patch of grass.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:48 am
Ooc: yeah because you sad “pretend all my characters are dead” so we adjusted accordingly. 

Ic: “That would be the easiest and best if you’re in trouble, but we’ve got time.” Brambledusk flicked his tail. 
Stagpaw sighed. “Then it’ll be in the ground as long as the base is lined with pebbles, so that if it gets wet the prey can stay kinda dry?” he suggested.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:33 pm
Skybreeze wrote:Hollowshade purred with amusement, his whiskers twitching. "I wouldn't mind it myself," He agreed, "It just shows how we all have a little kit of ourselves still in us," Hollowshade meowed, winking in a friendly manner.

Daisyleap's eyes glittered as she gazed up into the blue sky, watching the small snowflakes float down to the ground. "I hope the prey isn't all wet and soggy," she chuckled, picking out a small mouse from the pile and nibbling on it. She tapped her lips together as she chewed and swallowed it, a look of satisfaction on her face. "Ah, tastes just like my old kittypet food." she purred and pushed the mouse to Hollowshade in an offering for him to take some.

Skybreeze wrote:Snakewhisker scanned the camp, but he couldn't seem to find Grassflight. The only cat who seemed to...get him, and pretty much his only friend in DuskClan. The tom shrugged as he couldn't spot her, and only received a growling belly in return. His sharp green gaze rested on a piece of fresh-kill, and he padded over, grabbing the squirrel in his jaws and settling down in a sunny patch of grass.

Grassflight sat with her tail curled around her paws outside of the warriors den. She pawed at the falling snow with interest, giggling a bit to herself. She was hit with a flashback of her brother, Bouldersnow, and frowned, looking up. She saw Snakewhisker and leaped to her paws, dashing over to him. "Hey!" she mewed, louder than she should have. She took a breath and sat down next to her friend. "How's your morning been going? Ooh, this looks good." she crouched down and took a large bite from a fresh vole on the top of the fresh-kill pile.
Skybreeze
Skybreeze
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:38 pm
Hollowshade purred in gratitude as he took a bite out of the mouse. Once the tom gulped it down, he tilted his head in curiosity. "I know many warriors would never be interested in kittypets," He began, twitching his whiskers, "But what was it like? Being one of them? And living with twolegs?"

Snakewhisker glanced up, and his ears twitched as Grassflight padded over to him. Although his heart lit up once he met her gaze, he kept his face stoic, and still. "It's been going okay, I went out for hunting, but I only found a scrawny bird," He meowed, shrugging as he took another bite from his squirrel.

Last edited by Skybreeze on Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:22 pm
Heatherdawn sat near the entrance of the warriors den. She watched as the already small prey like became less and less, suddenly realizing her own hunger clawing at her belly. She clawed at the ground to hide her stomach’s growling. I shouldn’t take food after I’ve been sitting in the nursery for moons, not helping anyone. I need to get my own. She thought, but knew it would take awhile for her to get used to hunting.
Feather
Feather

Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:53 am
"Makes sense," Spiderpaw agreed and sat by her brother, tail flicking along the ground. She glanced to her father, briefly wondering when her mother would be back. 

Shimmerkit bounded out of the nursery with a delighted squeal, barreling into Morningkit with a grunt. The smaller kit burst into giggles and the two playfully pounced around, Kindleflame and Riverleaf watching fondly.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum