WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

DuskClan | Camp

+8
Snoo
Quake
Feather
Jack
Willowstorm
Sushi
Leopardspots
Wishflight
12 posters
Go down
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

DuskClan | Camp Empty DuskClan | Camp

Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:01 pm
DuskClan’s camp is sheltered inside the foot of a cliff, the entrance hidden by thick, gorsey bushes but opening very quickly into a spacious, slightly dim area. There is a pile of heavy rocks in the corner that appears to have been the cliff collapsing many seasons ago; this has become the leader’s den and medicine den.
Warriors den: usually the warriors just find a sheltered area near the sides of the cliff, however if the wind is blowing in then they retreat into the assortment of small caves inside the cliff faces.
Apprentices den: a slightly larger cave off to the side, where one of the walls seems to always be damp.
Nursery: A wide crack near the base off the cliff on the far side of the camp, sheltered by a bush. Grass also grows around this side of the camp.
Medicine den: One of the larger caves caused by the cliff collapse. It has a few deeper chambers for storing herbs, and a constantly dripping pool in one area.
Elders: not far from the nursery, a cave with smooth floor and slightly raised areas to sleep on.
Leader: near the top of the cliffs, with a small ledge outside to announce from.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

DuskClan | Camp Empty Re: DuskClan | Camp

Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:32 am
Robinstar looked up at the sky, standing outside her den on the ledge. She wasn't planning on any announcements, but it was the best spot to see the clouds drifting through the blue sky. She moved down to the centre of the camp, looking at the prey pile and tilting her head slightly as she looked around for any of the deputies, wondering if they were in camp or out hunting or patrolling.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:37 am
Tulipsnow padded into the medicine den, dropping her bundle of herbs. "Coldfoot?" she called, wondering where he was.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:39 am
Coldfoot looked up from the nest he was curled in, amber eyes squinted against the harsh light of the evening sun. "What." he mewed, his tone flat.
Feather
Feather
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:55 am
Scorchthicket padded slowly into camp, two mice hanging by their tails from his jaws. He glanced back as he waited for his apprentice, Bramblepaw. His ginger tail twitched softly, curling to hang over his back.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:31 am
Robinstar turned her head, noticing Scorchthicket walking into camp. She eyed the mice and nodded, smiling slightly as her own tail curled. "I'm assuming the hunt went well then?" she asked, tail sliding from side to side as she walked a few steps closer.
Jack
Jack
Staff
Staff

Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:35 pm
Bramblepaw padded into camp, a squirrel hanging from his teeth by the tail. He stared at Robinstar, dipping his head in greeting. He placed the squirrel on his paws for a moment. "I caught my first squirrel," he puffed monotonely, unable to hide the light of pride in his voice.

Coalpaw watched Bramblepaw and his mentor walk into camp before walking up to Willowpaw. "D-Do you think Bramblepaw's g-good at hunting?" his natural stutter made his voice squeak awkwardly.
Lily
Lily

Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:59 pm
Tigerstorm walked into camp, a bounce in his step as he nodded towards Robinstar. “Robinstar.” He said in greeting after placing his own prey into the pile.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:15 pm
Leopardspots wrote:Coldfoot looked up from the nest he was curled in, amber eyes squinted against the harsh light of the evening sun. "What." he mewed, his tone flat.

Tulipsnow ignored her mentor's tone, used to it by now. "I gathered more borage, and managed to get the last of the chamomile," she mewed happily. "Looks like we're fully stocked for the cold moons."
Feather
Feather

Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:07 pm
Scorchthicket purred and nudged his apprentice. "You did great, Bramblepaw! I'm proud of you," he mewed, dipping his head to Tigerstorm in greeting. "Get something to eat, Bramblepaw. You don't want your stomach interrupting the Gathering," he joked, then trotted off.

Willowpaw blinked and glanced at Coalpaw, shrugging her shoulders. "I suppose? I caught my first squirrel at six moons," she mewed to the slightly younger apprentice, curling her fluffy tail around her paws. "If he and his mentor are proud of his abilities, that's all that really matters, isn't it?"
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:11 pm
"Great," Coldfoot sighed, rising from his nest. There was and audible creaking as the old tom stretched his legs. "Did you see any poppy seeds sprouting? we need to get those while they're in season."
Jack
Jack
Staff
Staff

Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:38 am
Coalpaw looked dazed as he stared at the fresh kill pile. "S-Sorry. I'm really tired."

Bramble tried his best not to look happy. He loved praise from Scorchthicket. After he padded to the fresh kill pile and dropped off his squirrel, he took a small mouse and sat beside the entrance to the apprentices den.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:57 am
Robinstar smiled as she looked at the squirrel, nodding towards Bramblepaw then turning to Scorchthicket. Hearing Tigerstorm's voice, she waved her tail as a greeting and followed him to the prey pile with her gaze. "Tigerstorm," she greeted in return, ear flicking. "It seems like there's a lot of prey out today," she commented, looking around the camp.
Lily
Lily

Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:20 am
“Yes, the queens, elders and kits will have a nice meal today, as well as the apprentices and warriors.” Tigerstorm said, nodding towards the pile as he moved back towards Robinstar.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:35 pm
Leopardspots wrote:"Great," Coldfoot sighed, rising from his nest. There was and audible creaking as the old tom stretched his legs. "Did you see any poppy seeds sprouting? we need to get those while they're in season."

Tulipsnow shook her head. "We can go looking tomorrow, though. Did you get an apprentice to change the moss?" she started to sort the things as they spoke.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:12 pm
"In the nursery? I think one of them did..." he mumbled groggily.

Fallowpaw stuck her head out of the apprentice's den, squinting at the light of the evening sun. She yawned and padded outside to find one of her friends.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:19 pm
Tulip snorted softly. "I meant in here, but the nursery needed changing too," she nodded.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:20 pm
Coldfoot snorted, "You can change your own bedding Tulipsnow, you're not a kit."
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:21 pm
"Not my bedding," Tulipsnow looked at him, frowning. "Are you feeling okay?"
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:26 pm
"I'm not dying, I'm just old," Coldfoot reassured her grouchily, "My bedding is fine, you don't need to treat me like a patient."
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:28 pm
"I also didn't mean yours, but I'm allowed to fuss over you." Tulip purred softly, testing the bedding for the spare nests by pressing her paw against the moss. "They'll be fine."
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:28 pm
"It feels like a waste to change bedding when we don't have patients," he muttered, "Moss will be hard to come by once leafbare hits."
Sushi
Sushi
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:34 am
Jadepaw let out a quiet yawn while dropping her prey on the fresh-kill pile. "Coalpaw!" she yelled, "Who do you think is going to be going to the gathering?"
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:52 am
Tansypaw headed out of the apprentices den with a yawn, pricking her ears as she heard Jadepaw yell. “Me, I hope!” Tansypaw answered, knowing fully well the question wasn’t directed at her, and trotted over towards Jadepaw, whiskers twitching.
Jack
Jack
Staff
Staff

Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:22 am
Coalpaw took one last long look at Willowpaw before padding towards Jadepaw and Tansypaw. "P-Probably not as many a-apprentices as last time. I-I don't know i-if I want to go..." His stutter came back harder than ever. He and Jadepaw were best friends but he didn't know Tansypaw very well and wanted to make a good impression.

Bramble noticed the apprentices gathering and stood up with his prey. He padded over and sat down beside Jadepaw, winking at her and putting the uneaten mouse down in front of her. "The apprentices at gatherings are almost always flea-brained. There's always at least two fights that happen. It's stupid." He commented snarkily, running a paw down his face.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:26 am
Tansypaw smiled at Coalpaw as he came over, her whiskers twitching ever so slightly as he began to speak.   “Oh, sure you do! It’ll be fun, you don’t want to miss it.” She flicked her tail at him gently, before glancing at Bramble as he came over.
Sushi
Sushi
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:30 am
Leafpaw walked up to Tansypaw, Jadepaw and Bramblepaw "I bet we're going to come" He mewed with confidence.

"C'mon Coalpaw, it'll be fun! You'll get to see the new leaders, too!" Jadepaw purred, "I like meeting the new cats, Bramblepaw, although they can be a little flea-brained at times."
Jack
Jack
Staff
Staff

Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:47 am
Coalpaw nodded. "I-It's j-just that t-the first time I w-went to t-train, y-you scared me a-and I twisted m-my paw!" he hissed, smacking Jadepaw over the head. "A-And I bet y-you're gonna do i-it again!" he grumbled.

Bramble tsked. "Don't bother with it Coalpaw. My first gathering was a nightmare." he grumbled.
Sushi
Sushi
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:53 am
Jadepaw giggled "I'll probably be talking to Sapphirepaw and Firepelt, Coalpaw," she said with a purr "I don't get to see them very much, after all."

Leafpaw, being a new apprentice, was quite scared also "Bramble, what do the other leaders look like?" he mewed, letting his anxiety show
Jack
Jack
Staff
Staff

Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:00 am
Bramblepaw closed his eyes in thought. "I heard that FireClan and FrostClan have new leaders, but I remember that Redstar was really kind-looking and Dapplestar was grey. Um, Turtlestar is fluffy? And BrightClan's leader wasn't here last gathering." He explained. "I've only been to one."
Sushi
Sushi
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:04 am
"Brightclans leader is super cool!" Jadepaw almost yelled, again "Sapphirepaw told me allll about them"

Leafpaw laughed, "Fluffy, huh? Can't even remember a fur color?" he teased.
Jack
Jack
Staff
Staff

Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:08 am
Bramblepaw scoffed. "She's a tortoiseshell. Her son was there too, we talked. He seemed really weird." Bramblepaw grumbled, pawing the ground.

Coalpaw kinda just stared.
Feather
Feather

Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:11 am
Willowpaw glanced over at the gathered apprentices and shook her head, huffing softly. She rose to her paws, trotting over to Fallowpaw and nudging her sister playfully. "Did you plan to sleep all the way through the gathering?" She teased, purring softly.

Last edited by Feather on Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:14 am
Tansypaw glanced at Coalpaw, frowning slightly. She nudged him slightly with her shoulder. “FireClan got your tongue?” She asked, keeping her voice low, humor in her eyes.
Sushi
Sushi
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:21 am
Leafpaw nodded "I wonder what the new leaders are like?" he pondered
Jack
Jack
Staff
Staff

Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:29 am
Coalpaw snapped out of his daze (coughnotadaze,wasstaringatWillowpawcough) to blush and look at the ground. "I-I was just t-thinking about the g-gathering."

Bramblepaw shrugged. "Other leaders are boring. Robinstar has a.... unique personality."
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:32 am
“Oh? Really?” Tansypaw grinned, tilting her head as she let her gaze scan him over curiously. “Then why are you acting so embarrassed.” She teased slightly. Maybe he’s just uncomfortable because you keep bothering him, Tansypaw. Back off. She thought, worried now, as she watched for his reaction.

Last edited by Wishflight on Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Sushi
Sushi
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:34 am
Leafpaw rolled his eyes "I don't think Robinstar would like that, Bramble" he mewed "I wonder what the other cats look like? I bet Fireclan are tiny"

Jadepaw let out a slight giggle "Sure, Coalpaw"
Jack
Jack
Staff
Staff

Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:57 am
Bramble snorted. "But it's true! Our leader is actually interesting. All the other ones just drone on about 'prey prey prey' and 'kits kits kits' and it's boring."

Coalpaw dug his face in his hands. "I-I-I-I'll t-tell you i-i-if you p-promise n-n-not to t-tell anyone." he whispered.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:17 am
Tansypaw raised her eyebrows slightly with interest. “I promise. Cats honor.” She raised her paw as she spoke, lowering her voice as she realized she was talking a little too loud towards the end.
Sushi
Sushi
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:24 am
Leafpaw let out a chuckle "We probably only think that because we haven't lived in another clan."

"I swear I won't!" She purred, adding a quiet "Even though I already know" at the end
Jack
Jack
Staff
Staff

Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:30 am
Bramble shrugged. "I still think they're more boring than Robinstar."

Coalpaw's stutter vanished, his voice dropping to a low whisper. "I really like Willowpaw."
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:46 am
Willowpaw? Which one is that again? Tansypaw glanced around. Bramblepaw... Leaf...paw. Hm. She looked over the apprentices around them, before remembering she needed to answer Coalpaw. She looked at him, a purr rumbling in her chest. “Oo, someone has a crushh.” She giggles quietly. “Whatchya like about her?” She asked, a bit more serious. I’ve gotta figure out who this cat is. Willowpaw. I know her. I just can’t. Picture her. 
Jack
Jack
Staff
Staff

Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:51 am
Coalpaw automatically started stuttering again. "E-Erm, s-she's very pretty. The prettiest cat I've seen. S-She's the most b-beautiful t-tortoiseshell I've ever k-known." he mumbled, embarrassed. He pawed the ground, taking a claw and drawing her in the mud. "I d-don't think she l-likes me b-back t-though."
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:08 am
“Well, I don’t see why she wouldn’t.” Tansypaw snorted softly. “Not like there’s anything wrong with you, or something.” She shrugged. “I say give it a shot.” She glanced at him and smiled reassuringly
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:16 am
Feather wrote:Willowpaw glanced over at the gathered apprentices and shook her head, huffing softly. She rose to her paws, trotting over to Fallowpaw and nudging her sister playfully. "Did you plan to sleep all the way through the gathering?" She teased, purring softly.
"No!" Fallowpaw purred, nudging her back and giggling, "I went on dawn patrol, remember? I think I deserved a nap."
Feather
Feather

Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:20 am
"Oh yeah, definitely deserved one!" Willowpaw purred and sat down, wrapping her fluffy tail around her paws. "If it weren't so late, I'd say we should go hunting together," she mewed, ears flicking backward.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:29 am
"If we went hunting now we definitely wouldn't get to go to the gathering," Fallowpaw purred, "Do you think there'll be any new apprentices there tonight? I always love talking to apprentices from other Clans and just...hearing the different ways they train."
Feather
Feather

Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:33 am
"I mean, maybe! Maybe there'll be some cute ones too," she purred, lowering her voice towards the end. "Then you can be your hopelessly in love self, Fallowpaw!" Willowpaw giggled and ducked her head, flicking her tail-tip. "I hope we can actually go again," she added, tilting her head. "I loved my first gathering with you and Emberpaw."
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:51 am
Riverswoop padded up to the apprentices. “Are you all going to keep talking about the gathering or actually eat before you go?” he purred with amusement at their excitement. Maybe I should keep an eye on them when we’re there...
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum