WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

DuskClan Camp

+18
Savannah
Konesans
Skybreeze
Aquastar
Quake
CodeNameVixen
Wishflight
Metzi
Willowstorm
Pineapplefur
Snoo
Leopardspots
ItsAboutThyme
Cyndermask
Panthermask
Lily
Spottedleaf
Feather
22 posters
Go down
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

DuskClan Camp - Page 8 Empty Re: DuskClan Camp

Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:47 pm
Tulippaw glanced at Hollyshade. "You couldn't tell he was sick?" she mewed softly. "I suppose he hid it well, but it wasn't hard to see." She swallowed thickly. "Featherwhisker will guide him properly into SoulClan."
Anonymous

Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:55 am
Russetstar nodded. He shuffled towards the front, and bent his head down to touch his nose to the medicine cat's pelt; muttering his final goodbyes. Wearily, the leader lifted himself and dipped his head once more. He turned to fix his gaze on the medicine cats. "Although we mourn for Coldfoot's death, we still must keep going," His eyes flashed with sorrow, "Coldfoot would not want us to let more innocent clanmates die today from the sickness."
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:24 am
Tulippaw nodded. “And that’s exactly what we’re trying to do,” she mewed, not exactly realising how sarcastic the words came out of her mouth.
Anonymous

Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:32 pm
Russetstar twitched his whiskers, not responding to the sarcastic response. He flicked his tail and slipped out the den, soon padding back into his den shortly after; not stopping to say anything to his clanmates about Coldfoot's death. 

Spiderfang muttered his words of goodbye to Coldfoot's dead body, and dragged himself back to his nest. "I-if any of you need my help with the sick cats, I still can work with herbs," He meowed, glancing back at his crippled hind-legs, "Even if I can't get around as fast."
Feather
Feather
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:21 am
Carnelianpaw twitched her whiskers when she heard Spiderfang, flattening her ears. We can handle it, she thought bitterly, her pride preventing her from accepting help so easily. She flicked her tail-tip, padding to the back of the den.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:06 pm
By my ruling, a small timeskip to morning since the RP is dying Smile 

Its  sparkle D A W N sparkle Now!

Weather:
The storm is easing up, but a new chill sits in the air as leaf-fall's true hold begins to take. Prey will begin to become harder to catch; please make sure to remember this in the RP!

Clan information:
DuskClan is still reeling from sickness. The medicine cats have stayed up, in vigil for Coldfoot but also to begin to medicate those cats who are ill.
(More cats should be catching the sickness, and more cats shall die.)
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:02 pm
Hawksky trotted to Tulippaw, head lowered. "Should we go out and get herbs now?" he whispered.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:19 pm
Tulippaw blinked blearily at Hawksky. "Y-yeah," she yawned. "I'll see if Carnelianpaw wants to come along too." She smiled a little weakly, thankful for Hawksky's contribution, looking around for the other medicine apprentice.
Feather
Feather

Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:21 pm
Carnelianpaw was swaying on her paws as she stumbled to Cedarshine, intending on giving the senior warrior the herbs she needed.
CodeNameVixen
CodeNameVixen
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:07 pm
     Goldenmouse had gone to sleep next to the medicine cats' den. She half-woke up, only able to half-open one eye, before closing them again. She coughed up some blood; her body trembling. She wheezed as she breathed, and she could hardly move even just her paws.

Last edited by CodeNameVixen on Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:43 pm
ooc: Code just letting you know, if your cat has the sickness, they shouldn't wake up so easily. They're supposed to be almost zombie-like
Anonymous

Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:48 pm
Spiderfang widened his eyes as Goldenmouse stumbled into the den. He dragged himself forward, his front paws growing stronger. "You're sick too?" He meowed out loud worriedly, then flicked his ear towards the back of the den, "Hollyshade should be in the herb storage. Tulippaw, and Carnelianpaw are out gathering herbs."
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:50 am
Dragonmoon weakly prodded Smallberry with a paw. “Get up. Medicine den. I’m not feeling good either so we can go together.” He said. Smallberry growled. “Leave me be! I want to be with my sister!” She snapped. Dragonmoon sighed and started dragging the small she-cat across the clearing.
CodeNameVixen
CodeNameVixen
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:24 am
ooc: Willowstorm, Skybreeze, I edited my post. Smile
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:06 pm
Hollyshade sighed heavily, shuffling through the herb supply. She craned her neck to grab some coltsfoot and hurried to Goldenmouse. "Thank you for the help, Spiderfang. I appreciate it." she mewed, urging the leaves towards Goldenmouse's muzzle. "Eat."
CodeNameVixen
CodeNameVixen
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:01 pm
     Goldenmouse groaned a little in protest at first, but very shakily moved her neck and very slowly opened her mouth just a little to eat the leaves Hollyshade gave her. After she ate the leaves, she harshly coughed again, and fell back asleep.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:07 pm
After dragging Smallberry to the den, he let out a mew to let them know they were there. Smallberry growled. “Why didn’t you let me die!? I wanted to see Shiningsplash!”
Anonymous

Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:09 am
Spiderfang nodded with a worried gaze. He twitched his ear as a he heard Smalleberry, and Dragonmoon arrive at the den, and sighed. How much longer will the clan struggle like this? The small, brown tabby tom dragged himself out the den, nodding to the two warriors as he went past them.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:04 am
Dragonmoon growled. “I will not let my clan mates die!” He growled. Smallberry snarled and lashed her claws against his face. He drew himself back, blood falling from his cheek. “That’s it.” He growled and slid his claws out.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:13 am
Honeyflight was about to respond to Smokeheart when she caught sight of Dragonmoon in the corner of her eye. She flew forward faster then she'd ever gone before, flinging herself between the tom and Smallberry. " HEY!" She shouted, looking from each cat. " There is no fighting between clan mates." She flashed her eyes to Dragonmoon. " put the claws away." 
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:34 am
“She started it! She attacked me!” Dragonmoon said and flicked his tail towards his cheek. Smallberry snarled. “He wouldn’t respect my wishes.”
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:40 am
Honeyflight flicked her eyes to Smallberry. " That is no reason to claw a clanmate." She lashed her tail angerly. " Now what was so bad you felt the need to do that?"
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:08 am
Smallberry opened her mouth to reply but Dragonmoon cut her off. “She wants to die!” He growled. “No clan mate will die if we can help it!”
Anonymous

Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:12 am
Russetstar slipped out the den, and widened his gaze as he watched his clanmates' fur bristling and claws glinting. He bounded down the highrock and approached the warriors. "Enough!" He meowed, eyes narrowed, "You are not apprentices anymore!"
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:15 am
Dragonmoon turned to glare at the leader. “Smallberry wanted to die! I took her to the medicine den and she clawed my face” He growled. Smallberry snorted. “Oh no, a small scratch.” She said. Dragonmoon turned back around and glared at the small warrior. “What did you say?” He hissed and bared his teeth.
Feather
Feather

Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:57 am
Creampaw covered her muzzle with her paws, embarrassed by her mentor's behavior. I almost feel like I should apologize on his behalf. With a sigh, she got up slowly and padded to her sister.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:30 am
Tulippaw padded out of the medicine den, eyes narrowed in anger. “If you’re both going to act like apprentices I will make you check the elders for ticks,” she snapped. “Cats are dying and you’re arguing? For shame.”
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:10 pm
Dragonmoon snarled. “Smallberry and I are both sick but she wants to die.” He growled. “She attacked me.”
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:40 pm
Scarletpetal, having heard the commotion but didn’t bother to intervene, looked around for her apprentice. “Does anyone know where Skypaw is?” She asked around her, glancing everywhere.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:31 pm
Smallberry growled at Tulippaw. “Why won’t you let me see my sister? The warriors are stupid! All of you are stupid!”
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:37 pm
Tulippaw growled low in her throat. “You do not deserve to call yourself a warrior if all you’re thinking about is yourself,” she snapped at Smallberry. “Think of your Clan over yourself. And do not make me force feed you poppy seeds like a misbehaving kit who will not sleep!”
Pineapplefur
Pineapplefur

Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:59 pm
Applepaw padded out of the apprentices den, pausing at the entrance to stretch her stiff muscles. Dumb weather, she thought angrily. Can't even get a good night's sleep anymore!

OOC: Sorry haven't posted in awhile, i'm a bit rusty
Feather
Feather

Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:30 pm
Skypaw, having heard her mentor, bounded out to Scarletpetal. "I'm here! I'm here!" She called, trying desperately to groom down her fur.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:12 pm
“Good. You’re here. We’ll be joining a border patrol when one is called. I know you’re new but i’ll make sure this patrol does not actually go near any borders the.. our enemies are located.” Scarletpetal mewed to her first apprentice, her voice slightly cracking from exhaustion.
Anonymous

Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:28 pm
Russetstar lashed his tail, frusterated with the wild-behaviour coming from his own clan. "Smallberry, do you really think you're sister would have wanted you to give up everything just to see her? I'm sure she would have wanted to you to stay strong, and use your life for your clan," He then turned to Dragonmoon, "You will learn to keep your words to yourself when your leader tells you to keep quiet. Now, both of you go with Tulippaw, and listen to whatever orders she has for you!"
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:18 am
Honeyflight slipped away while the leader wrapped up what she had attempted to stop. She padded towards Smokeheart, stopping near him and glancing towards the medicine den. " Maybe your right about the medicine cats being busy, but that doesn't mean you should see them at least by the end of today."
Feather
Feather

Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:46 am
Skypaw beamed and flicked her tail. "Can Creampaw come with?" She asked curiously, glancing towards her sister who was obviously embarrassed by her mentor's behavior. "She looks like she could use some time outside camp."
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:23 am
“Of course she can. But she needs to make sure it is okay with her mentor.” Scarletpetal mentioned before padding over to the deputies. “I can lead a border patrol and take my apprentice and a couple others. Along with warriors too. Who would you like me to take?” She asked them, not minding who spoke first.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:44 am
Nightfrost padded over, the fur on his cheek sticking up a little from how he slept. "I can go?" he suggested, smiling a little at Scarletpetal.

Tulippaw flicked her tail. "Are either of you sick?" she asked Dragonmoon and Smallberry.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:00 am
“Both of us are.” Dragonmoon said. Smallberry growled angrily and turned to Dragonmoon, SeaWing her lips into a snarl.
Feather
Feather

Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:38 am
Creampaw hesitantly padded to the medicine den. "Dragonmoon.. can I go on the patrol?" She asked lightly, ears flattened to her head.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:49 am
Dragonmoon flicked an ear. “Sure. But next time if you need me, ask Smokeheart. I don’t want you to get sick like my brother or I.” He said.
Feather
Feather

Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:59 am
Creampaw nodded quickly and darted over to where Skypaw sat with Scarletpetal and Nightfrost. "I can go," she mewed.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:04 am
Tulippaw nodded. "All right. If you're not sick enough to stay awake, I need you to help me try and wake the other cats to make them drink, otherwise they'll die of dehydration," she mewed calmly, hoping that the seriousness of the situation would make them realise what they were doing.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:06 am
“I’ll be fine.” Smokeheart said softly, trying to assure himself. “I’m fine. I’m not that sick.”

Dragonmoon nodded. “Can do,” He rasped and went to get soaked moss.
“I-I’ll help.” Smallberry said but started a strong bout of coughing. She knelt down to try to stop it.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:10 am
Tulippaw ducked into the medicine den, bringing back a juniper berry and pushing it under Smallberry's nose. "This should help."
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:10 am
“Of course you can.” Scarletpetal purred to Nightfrost and licked the small tuft of fur on his cheek flat. She let out a soft mrrow of laughter and nodded to Creampaw. “We need at least one more warrior i think.” She mentioned.
Feather
Feather

Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:12 am
"Let's take Creamtuft!" Skypaw suggested eagerly, beaming at the warriors.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:16 am
Smallberry licked up the berry and let out a raspy sigh. Herbs taste like crow-food. She thought bitterly.

Dragonmoon saw a cat in the back and walked over. He dropped his moss carefully. “Stormpoppy?” He called.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:22 am
Scarletpetal nodded,” sure. Creamtuft can come too.” She mewed, waiting for the warrior to gather.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum