WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

Go down
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

DuskClan/New Twolegplace border - Page 14 Empty Re: DuskClan/New Twolegplace border

Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:31 pm
Min trotted away from Hazel, spitting out blood and scowling at Layla, who had called to break up the fight. "You're not the boss, mouse-brain." she chuckled softly, flanks heaving, as she gathered up her group and flicked her tail. "I'm glad you all are deciding to join me. Duron! Let's go." she mewed, a sly smirk forming on her face as she saw Deadpool's face stuffed in the bush. She raised her tail, smiling at Angel for convincing everyone to join her, and began the retreat back to their home.

Ocelot flinched at the battle cries outside, and imagined herself and her friends being killed by the terrifying Min. She completely forgot about Leopard giving birth right there in front of her muzzle and sighed, dropping her head to look at her paws. "Guys. Should we join Min?" she asked dramatically.
Ebonyflame
Ebonyflame
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

DuskClan/New Twolegplace border - Page 14 Empty Re: DuskClan/New Twolegplace border

Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:53 pm
Duron twitched his ears slightly and glanced at Hazel. He darted over and followed Min silently.

Layla glared after Min, a snarl on her face. "oh, I'm the mousebrain, your the mousebrain."  She mumbled, to quiet for her to hear. She turned to the cats staying. " is this all the cats staying with us?" She meowed as her gaze darted over the small group of cats.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:12 pm
Sand followed Min, she glanced over her shoulder at Dust, who was staring after her sadly. good bye.. brother..  She thought sadly. Her gaze darted to her mother, Willow. She was staring at her, hate in her eyes. Sand sighed and turned her head forward, unable to look at her family any more.

Dust sighed and turned his attention to Layla, who was now speaking. who made you the boss. He wanted to say but he kept quiet.

Willow glanced at Min. are you just going to leave Minnows body here?! She thought in anger. You foxheart.  She sighed and trotted over to the group. ill bury her after whatever's going on. I will bury her.  She promised. She didn't know who she was promising, but she was.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:17 pm
Min glanced back at Minnow's body, shivering. She glared at Willow and snatched Minnow's scruff with her jaws and dragged her body back, sighing.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:38 pm
Willow glared back, a growl forming in her throat before she calmed down. she would rip you in half, don't provoke her. She thought with a sigh and turned back to the small cats that didn't go with min.

Shadow paced around the clearing. where are they. " shouldn't they be back bye now?" She asked, glancing around the 'camp.'

Wind sat bye a vine overhang, lapping at her paw. " I'm sure their coming soon." She meowed, answering what Shadow said.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:10 pm
OOC: "small cats" hahaha

IC: Lion nodded slowly. "Yeah, I think we should." he mewed, glancing at Leopard.
--
Leopard bit down on the pencil as the first kit came, nearly splintering the pencil. "Yes, but after the kits." she grunted, gripping the pencil again as another spasm came.
--
Deadpool pulled his head out the bush. "Blah." he mewed, spitting out leaves. His flank, back and cheek were bleeding heavily and his eyes were covered with cobwebs. "How many cats stayed?"
--
Nudge looked at the others. "Me, Gazzy, Iggy, Dust, Willow, and apparently Layla, Ciar and Mystery?" she mewed slowly. "And maybe Lion, Ocelot, Jaguar, Leopard and Cheetah, I haven't seen them."
Ebonyflame
Ebonyflame
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:44 pm
" oh no, we just came to see if you where ok." Layla answered quickly, hearing her name in the cats staying list. " and I guess your fine now, right?"
Anonymous

Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:01 am
Cobra flattened his ears at the screeches, his instinct telling him to protect Blair, but he shook his head. "It's, it's okay. Artemis said we were allies with her group." He meowed, still afraid of the thought of Minkura.

OOC: I'm going to pretend Kia was fighting as well and has some scratches xD 

IC: Kia joined min,"How about the one who killed Minnow?" She whispered, furious of minnow's death so sudden. "My only chance of a friend..." She mumbled to herself.

River ran into the clearing where blood was scattered everywhere. "What's going on?!" He screeched as he saw Feathermoons dead body and Deadpool injured. He dashed up to his mother and crouched next to her, "No! Who?! How?!" He roared, tears running down his eyes. 

OOC: haha is river he only one mourning over feathermoon's death? XD
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:22 am
Min shot a glance at Willow, the one who had only accidentally killed Minnow. "Hmph," she muttered, flicking her tail and padding along the stone sidewalk that led to their Twoleg nest. She smiled at Angel and leaped onto the windowsill once everyone gathered inside. "I have arranged new dens for us all now, since many of you have decided to join us." she announced, waiting for some cats to pile around the windowsill.
Anonymous

Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:31 am
Kia let out a quick sigh, and her emotionless gaze sweeped over the new young cats. /Too many mouths to feed../ She thought, narrowing her eyes as she sat below the windowsill where she always sat in meetings held by Minkura.

Syrup blinked in surprise as she saw many more cats gather around. /What in the name of fish happened??/ She thought to herself in confusion.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:36 am
"Thanks to this white tabby, we have many more helpers for our gang. What's your name, tabby?" she turned down to look at Angel, her eyes soothing although her mind was racing. Why am I softening up to her? I'm not my old self. she thought, sighing. She blinked, waiting.
Anonymous

Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:14 am
Kia's gaze burned down onto the white tabby, watching her every move./So she's the one, Min is softening up to her. Great./ She thought, not noticing she was jealous of the attention from Min that she was giving Angel.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:21 am
Min shook her head free of the thoughts, scowling. She kept her ground and crouched on the windowsill, scanning the large Twoleg nest they called home for dens like the Clans.

Ocelot grabbed the first kit, breaking open the sac and licking it's fur the wrong way to keep it cold. "Come on, come on, 3 more kits to go, Leopard!" she encouraged her friend and gave the kit to Lion, Leopard's mate, while she put her paw on Leopard's back to soothe her.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:56 am
"Angel." Angel mewed confidently, tail still flicking.
--
Hazel looked at River, resting her tail on her brother's shoulder. "Minkura." she mewed through gritted teeth.
--
Iggy flicked his ears, hearing Ocelot and Lion's conversation through an open window. "Well, I guess Lion's group left." he mewed.
--
Nudge raised her eyebrow. "Seriously?" she asked. "We have 2 fully grown cats to look after us now, technically 5 if you count Hazel, River and Dust."
--
Leopard gritted her teeth over the pencil as she pushed as hard as the could. "I forgot how hard this was." she mewed through gritted teeth.
--
Deadpool hissed, shaking the cobwebs off his face now that the bleeding had mostly stopped, and pawing the remaining cobwebs off. "Great. Just great." he growled. He shook himself. "Well with most of our members gone, we need to rebuild. Get Minkura and her 'gang' back."
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:05 am
Min nodded. "Thank you, Angel. Now, for the dens, I have arranged Clan-like circumstances because of our growing gang. Follow me." she flicked her tail and bounded off the windowsill, trotting to the cozy room below the stairs. "This will be the medicine cat's den. Flare, a recent ally, will sleep here and keep sufficient herbs in here as well." she announced, then descended into the Twoleg kitchen.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:46 am
" more cats you say.. hmm.. maybe we could scout past the area we hunt in and look for cats?" Willow meowed with a flick of her tail. maybe it could work?

Sand quickly followed Min, keeping close to the other kits, still unsure about the cats in Min's group.

Wind followed Min her ears pricking in surprise. what are we a clan now?? She thought as she walked.

Shadow glanced at the young cats. we have more mouths to feed, how does this help us? I think some of them can't even hunt? I guess they will have to learn, and quick.
Ebonyflame
Ebonyflame
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:01 am
" moma let us stay!" Ciar begged, turning to her mom with wide eyes. please, please, please!

" well.. um Deadpool, may we join your group?" Layla asked and looked at the tom, the leader of the group.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:47 am
OOC: Flare? If you mean like Holly's friends (Flame) then yeah it's FlaMe but if not then who? and did they join? Because there might be some fits if Holly's joined Twisted Evil

IC: Deadpool nodded. "Yeah, sure." he purred, blinking some dried blood out his eyes. "And good idea Willow."
--
Angel caught Shadow's gaze and shot it back at her, almost getting the basic of what she was thinking.
--
Ebonyflame
Ebonyflame
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:19 am
" ok, thank you. I'm not hurt, would you like me to go get cobwebs for your all's bleeding?" Layla asked with a tilt of her head.

Ciar glanced at Mystery with a smile and mouthed. now we can have someone to play with!

Mystery snorted quietly and nodded back. you had me to play with before.. he wanted to say but kept it to himself.

ooc can I make Mystery like Nudge?
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:23 am
OOC: Sure Razz 

IC: Deadpool looked at his flanks. "Oh, sure, thanks." he mewed awkwardly, before padding to a corner and starting to dig a hole.
Ebonyflame
Ebonyflame
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:54 am
Layla nodded and padded off, into the forest. She was careful to keep away from Min's territory. She padded to a tree and sniffed around it. She saw a hole near the bottom of the tree. She jumped and scrambled up to it. She reached her paw in and grabbed some cobwebs. She looked at it closely to make sure she didn't get the spider along with the webs. clean. She thought. She scrambled down, landing a bit awkwardly but shrugged it off and padded on. She stopped at the base of a tree and sniff around it. There was a hole at the very bottom, she shoved her paw in and felt for some cobwebs but couldn't find any. She hissed slightly then trotted on as fast as she could with the cobwebs on her paw. She stopped as she saw a large web in-between to branches on a tree.  She set the cobwebs down and scrambled up the tree. She carefully cut the webs and wrapped it around her paw. She hopped down, landing on three legs. She grabs the cobwebs she left and trotted back to the group. She set the cobwebs down. " there." She meowed with a smile.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:56 am
Deadpool raised an eyebrow. "You're good." he mewed, pawing at the cobwebs then patting them on his side.
Ebonyflame
Ebonyflame
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:05 am
Layla smiled a little and nodded. ha, I'm good. She thought and walked over to her kits. She sat down next to her too kits and swished them close to her with her tail.

Ciar snuggled up next to her mother, quickly falling asleep.

Mystery glanced at his sister. how can she sleep! it's been a odd day.  He thought. He glanced around the circle of cats. so their's deadpool, witch one is nudge? witch one is Gazzy, or Izzy? They are all strangers to me. Who is Willow and Dust? Who is hazel? Whose River?   He thought.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:18 am
NUdge looked at Mystery. "Uh, yeah, if you wanna know, the grey one's Iggy, the brown one's Gazzy. The ginger male one is River, ginger female one is Hazel, light brown adult is Willow, light grey one is Dust. Er, I'm Nudge and you probably know Deadpool by now. The dead calico - my mum - is Feathermoon, the dead black one is Nut, the dead creamy brown one is Katniss, there's 3 dead cats in the hole - Juniper, Prim and Mari, uh I think that's it."
Ebonyflame
Ebonyflame
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:21 am
Mystery stared at her. " why is their three cats dead in a hole??!" He asked, his eyes wide. great Soulclan! that's a lot dead!
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:24 am
"Um, Marigold fell in then Katniss tried to get her out then Prim tried to get her out then Katniss got out before Prim got out and Juniper followed so they all died." Nudge mewed.
Ebonyflame
Ebonyflame
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:30 am
Mystery stared at her, not saying anything. oh my Soulclan..
He felt his pelt pricking as he looked at her. Mouse brain what's wrong with you. He tore his gaze away from her and pressed closer to his sister. you must just be tired, you will not feel like this tomorrow.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:38 am
Shadow snorted quietly at Angle after seeing her shoot a look back at her. little brat, just because Min praised you, witch I cant believe she did, doesn't mean your insensible, I could tear you apart if I wanted to. She thought crossly.

Willow grabbed a few of the cob webs that Deadpool left for the others and plastered them on her chest. " do you know of any other herbs?" She asked Layla as she tried to get the webs to stick and soak up the blood scratches from Minnow.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:57 am
Angel bared her teeth slightly at Shadow, before halting and waiting for her side kings and Sand to catch up. "It's quite a large group!" she mewed, eyes wide.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:59 am
ooc side kicks XD so now your siblings are your side kicks.

ic. " yes, this group is much bigger then Deadpools group." Sand meowed as she caught up with Angle. She sighed a little and looked behind her back towards where Deadpools " camp" is.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:08 pm
OOC: srsly auto correct XD siblings*

IC: Fang nodded. "Too loud right now, I prefer the quiet." he mewed, his velvety mew rumbling across the floor.
Anonymous

Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:46 pm
Kia frowned, "I hope they know how to hunt, or atleast have a food source.." She whispered to Min.

Syrup blinked, watching Angel, /Maybe she could be a friend that Minnow could have been? The thing is, she's really young.../ Syrup thought, weighing down her options on who could be her new "friend". /Kia is too serious to her orders, usually busy, Definitely not Min,Shadow seems okay but kind of mysterious? And shade and jingle both seem worse as friends then the others../ Syrup thought miserably. 

Artemis padded by, dipping her head in a hello to Min as she passed by their camp. /Looks like someone's kitsitting!/ She thought to herself in amusement as she glanced at the group of kits.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:08 pm
ooc kia to serious, min just no, shadow mysterious. sounds like a lovely crowd don't you think? Razz 

ic. " well true, it was a lot quieter there." Sand meowed. " and some of our family is still there." She added with a flick of her tail.

Wind flicked her tail and padded up to Syrup. " I'm sorry about Minnow, wasn't she the one that joined when you did? just earlier today?" She meowed to her fellow grouper.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:19 pm
OOC: Angel and her littermates are 8 moons now, I aged them Razz Hazel, Nut and River are 13 moons and Deadpool is 32 moons

IC: Angel rolled her eyes, still irritated that everyone would be talking about them. She lifted her tail high and walked with a confident pose, ears pricked.
--
Max looked around. "Nice place, though."
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:59 am
OOC: No, her name is Flare, and remember, Min forced them to join?
IC: Min swept her tail over a few deep green shelves sticking out of the wall in the room under the stairs and then strutted out, towards the kitchen. She crouched underneath the doorway and peered across, thinking that this large room could fit many, many cats. She padded towards some cabinets, seeing the counter. "Hm, we could always use this room for fresh-kill and other neccesities." she announced, ducking back and up the stairs to the second floor.

Daisy sighed, sitting outside her Twoleg door and gazing into the pines that led to DuskClan. "I need to get there." she muttered, blinking.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:29 am
OOC: I swear it was Flame... k then Razz and ya we just didn't rp that that's why (I think) AND JOIN CHAT

IC: Holly snorted, still hanging back at the end of the group. There's gonna be some real problems here. she thought to herself. She looked at the stairs. Right, whilst they're all going up there I'll try and sneak out. This place sucks.
--
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:15 am
Flame trotted over to Holly, tapping her on the shoulder with her tail. "Come help me organize my den and find some herbs, will you?" she asked, looking around for Tiger.

Ocelot kept her paw pressing soothingly against Leopard's shoulder, and she nudged her second kit to Lion. "Come on, keep it up! We need to go to Min for safety!" she encouraged, wrinkling her nose as she took in the foul scent of birth.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:26 am
Leopard groaned as the final 2 kits came out. She sighed in relief. "Okay." she mewed, her voice hoarse. "Let's go."
--
Holly rolled her eyes. "Fine, but why me?" she mewed, sighing. There goes my plan.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:04 am
Flame shrugged. "Because I can't find Snake or Tiger." she scoffed with amusement and padded out of the Twoleg nest, tail lashing. I like this place. We finally have a good, solid shelter. she thought, wondering if her friends thought the same. She picked up the scent of catmint by a small stream and picked it out, along with a few petals of feverfew.

Ocelot nodded, picking up the third kit. "Are you gonna name them?" she asked as she began the walk outside.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:13 am
"Wolf, Coyote, Fox and Cougar." Leopard mewed slowly.
--
Holly shrugged, before leaning over to Flare. "Heyyyy, pretend I died when we get out?" she whispered.
Ebonyflame
Ebonyflame
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:28 am
Breeze trotted threw the forest on high alert. She smelt the blood from the battle between Mins group and dead's. cant those two ever get along?  She thought as she stopped and turned around, heading in the other direction. She sighed and smelt the air for prey. the blood as scared of all the prey, great.  Breeze thought with a sigh. She padded on to her own little 'camp' She ducked under the vine over hang and settled down in her nest made of moss and crow feathers. She curled up and laid her head on her paws. I'll hunt later, maybe in a different part of the woods, I don't have a territory technically so I can go anywhere, other then the groups hunting parts. Ill head south, but as of now, I'm sleeping iv been on my paws all day. She told herself. She often talked to herself because she had no one else to talk to.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:53 pm
Flame scoffed and widened her eyes. "What? Why would I say that?" she mewed, shocked. She shouldn't joke about that. My mother died, and I almost did too. she thought, but kept her gaze soft so she wouldn't offend Holly.

Ocelot made sure Deadpool and the rest of the gang that had stayed - which was not many - weren't looking before ducking under a leafy tree and wrapping her tail tightly around two of the kits. "Nice names," she purred, nuzzling Wolf's cheek. "Now, let's get out of this sentimental moment and head to Min's camp." she mewed, straightening her back and blinking a bug out of her eye.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:16 pm
Holly rolled her eyes. "Because I'm leaving, duh." she mewed, her tail flicking. "Minkura's plain evil. I'm going alone." she mewed, her ears flat.
--
Leopard nodded, getting up slowly and picking up one of the kits in her mouth.
--
Lion nodded, picking up the other kit and following.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:28 am
Flame blinked, as if she thought that Holly saying that was just a hallucination. "Wait, what? How, why? We have good protection, and Min doesn't want us killed. Is that bad to you?" she mewed, dropping her head and staring at her paws. "Where's Snake?" 

Ocelot leaped over a crag and reached the stone pathway that led to Min's hideout. She looked, around, admiring the creativity in the Twoleg-cut hedges, fountains, ponds, and a large backyard that would be perfect for Leopard and Cheetah's kits to play in.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:31 am
"Min threatened us if we didn't join." Holly answered dryly. "And I'm sure she'll kill me sometime because I'm useless at fighting for her."
--
Snake followed Min up carefully with Tiger.
--
The other cats with Ocelot that I own follow Ocelot.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:41 am
Flame was still astonished. "So? We haven't had protection for moons, Holly. FireClan won't accept us back, and I don't feel right with any of the other groups. Just, something about this gang makes me feel safe, even if she forced us." she meowed, a wise, faraway look in her eyes. 

Min heard soft pawsteps outside and turned around on her perch on the windowsill. She saw a small group of cats travelling around the fountain to the backyard with squirming newborn kits. She grimaced, narrowing her eyes. "Sorry, everybody. We'll have to pause this tour." she flicked her tail to Kia and Angel to follow her outside.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:42 am
Angel smiled slightly, glad she was trusted, and followed Min carefully.
--
Holly grimaced. "Maybe for you." she murmured.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:51 am
Ocelot saw the familiar shapes of Min and Angel in the distance, but seeing Kia, she did not recognize her. "Hello, Min." she dipped her head, submitting down to the powerful cat of the Twolegplace.

Min snarled, flexing her claws into the ground. "And what do I see here? A gang of cats from Deadpool's group right by my camp? Why have you come?" she closed her eyes for a few moments, ready to leap if they gave a mouse-brained answer; which would probably be any possible answer anyway.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:53 am
Lion looked at Minkura. "Deadpool's group is weak, so we left."
--
Cheetah suddenly felt a spasm, her legs buckling as she started bleeding, the kits coming.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:01 am
Ocelot widened her eyes in fear. "Oh, oh my, can you please help us, Min? Their kits need better protection!" She pleaded, breathing heavily and heart racing with terror. It wasn't normal to bleed this much during an unoccupied birth. 

Min shrugged. "I suppose I could. But I could also keep you all prisoner." She rolled her eyes.

Flame heard a wail and shot towards it, leaving Holly behind. She bunched her muscles before leaping over the fence swiftly and seeing a bleeding, birthing queen. She hurried up with a frown, although she tapped her tail comfortingly along Cheetah's back.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum