WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

The new (Clan) plots~! *dun dun dun*

+6
Quake
Metzi
Littlefern
AngelflyXD
Daisyleap
Leopardspots
10 posters
Go down
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

The new (Clan) plots~! *dun dun dun* Empty The new (Clan) plots~! *dun dun dun*

Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:31 pm
*hears whispers of "omg finally" in the distance*

RIGHT SO HERE'S THE NEW PLOT. This takes place TWELVE MOONS, or FOUR SEASONS after the current plotline. You can wish to move on or 'freeze' your cats in the ages that they are now, whatever is easiest for you. No ceremonies will be done, however.

fixing of the current plots

• The Skytrees, a part of the old LeafClan territory, has now been abandoned by the twolegs and left to become a greenleaf twolegplace. DuskClan has now reclaimed this, causing tensions between them and FrostClan to fade. 
  • FireClan has now got a new area, caused by a cave-in. Cats have explored this, and deemed it to be safe enough to be used.
  • WaterClan cats have died, there are loss of lives. But the illness has died out for the most part, as the cats became immune to the disease, though traces may still linger.
  • After the dogs in BrightClan came twolegs, and they built a Horseplace. Apart from a small loss of territory, nothing else much has changed

The new plots

~setup~

A huge, and we mean HUGE tornado has swept through EchoClan and StormClan's territory, completely destroying it and meaning that they have to move. Following the guidance of their medicine cats, they travelled to the territories of the original Clans. BrightClan, being one of the smaller ones and having the most similar in territory, offered to take in the homeless cats - they've now been living together for three moons.

• During the journey Kitestar was cruelly killed, and Aspenstar is now on his last life and has retired early to the role of elder, though cats from Echo and Storm may still trust his judgement more than Ivorystar's for a little while if they wish.
  • Due to her own deputies disappearing, Ivorystar will be in the process of choosing who she will have as deputies.
  • For a while, we will have an excess in medicine cats.

~the actual plot~

Since the appearance of EchoClan and StormClan, BrightClan has now become the largest of the Clans, only matched in size by DuskClan. The other Clans have only just started to realise the implications of this; What new skills do these cats bring with them? What will happen to them if this new, larger BrightClan runs out of prey? Out of territory? 

During a Gathering to be roleplayed, Ivorystar will be seriously questioned about this by FrostClan, FireClan, and WaterClan - DuskClan will stay out of it for now but will quietly side with BrightClan, as they faced similar discrimination when they were CloudClan and LeafClan joining.
-- The Clans will be angered so much that there will be clouds covering the moon, signalling that the Gathering must end.
-- However, the leaders of the Clans opposing this new BrightClan will plan to meet again within the next few nights to discuss this matter further. 

The next couple of days will see not much happening, until FrostClan find remains of half-eaten prey near to the border with BrightClan and FireClan; this will send the Clan into an outrage and cause them all to fall to the idea of attacking BrightClan, whether they agreed with it earlier or not. 
-- The prey was actually caught by a set of rogues, but we'll get to that later.
WaterClan will also have seen BrightClan cats fishing in the border rivers; though the water was never inherently theirs, the Clan will be put off by another Clan gaining the ability to fish.

To FireClan, BrightClan, and DuskClan, about a week will go without much happening, when seemingly out of nowhere WaterClan and FrostClan will attack BrightClan. 
-- BrightClan will win only just, through sheer force of cats.
FireClan was against the attack in the first place and will continue to stay against the violence, until BrightClan asks for help from DuskClan and sends retaliation sneak attacks to all three Clans, destroying precious herbs and actually stealing prey.
-- Until the next gathering, DuskClan and BrightClan will become closer than ever, with warriors from both Clans often crossing the river to join border patrols.

At the next gathering, the Clans will pretend nothing happened, however no Clan will bring elders or young apprentices, and nobody will comment on it. 
-- It will be inherently obvious that BrightClan and DuskClan will stick together, and FrostClan and WaterClan. 
-- FireClan cats will be torn between the two groups, but when their leader starts to talk to the two smaller Clans' leaders as BrightClan and DuskClan leave, realises where their loyalties should lie.

Again over the next few days, everything will be calm, and BrightClan will begin to slacken on their defenses. Unknown to them, FireClan, FrostClan, and WaterClan will be doubling theirs, fixing defenses and traps, and training harder than ever, especially since more signs of stolen and half-eaten prey have been appearing.
-- Medicine cats have all been studying the activities of their Clans and looking for signs from SoulClan, but nothing happens.
A DuskClan patrol remarking their border with WaterClan witnesses a large, battle-ready group of WaterClan cats swimming upriver to the Gathering Island, and rushes back to report it to their leader. He gathers his able warriors and crosses into BrightClan territory, away from the Island, and reports his findings to Ivorystar. 

The two larger Clans wait only until the other Clans are on BrightClan territory, attack before theyre discovered, and in the mayhem and panic, one or two cats from each of the Clans are killed, including some of the leaders losing lives. This causes the battle to pause momentarily, and the leaders of both groups start accusing each other of destroying territory and taking prey. Each leader, while the battle rages around them, eventually admits that they've had prey stolen, but since the earlier raids, none of the cats have taken prey from any territory but their own.  The battle ends as each leader calls retreat,under mixed spirits, with cats not really understanding who won and who lost, and more sucked under by the grief of the loss of some Clanmates. 
-- BrightClan offers DuskClan assistance as a final gesture of goodwill, but DuskClan refuses to show weakness and return home instead.
-- Dapplestar doesn't like the way her Clan looks after their retreat and in irritation, refuses to hold a meeting to explain what happened, doesn't get treated by the medicine cats, and simply goes to her den in an effective sulk.
-- FireClan have a brief meeting explaining the circumstances, and their leader acknowledges their wrongdoing, but doesn't elaborate whether or not they agree with the final outcome.
-- WaterClan has a meeting, and Sandstar acknowledges that they lost, but tells his clan that they defended their honour bravely and SoulClan would be proud of them.
-- BrightClan holds a meeting once the cats are treated and Ivorystar announces that she does not think that there will be any trouble for a while, and to rest easy.
-- DuskClan doesn't hold a meeting, but the leader does make it very clear that the war was won for the cats that stayed at camp.

~after~

-- Hostilites will rise once again as cats realise that the stealing of prey has become more and more strategic; prey only is found where no cats have patrolled recently, and the scents of the cats that have killed the prey are often masked and are unidentifiable... except for the hard-to-mistake stench of the Twolegplace.
ALL WILL BE EXPLAINED IN GOOD TIME I PROMISE

Comments from the Admins

So this is the final plotline for the next few months. It will be followed, and though it seems rather complicated, could actually work out to be rather exciting for everyone. I hope people enjoy their time writing it as much as I will, and that this actually makes sense...  Sweating
Any questions can be directed below, and each person can expect to have their questions answered by the leader of each Clan:
DuskClan: @Littlefern  (when she returns)
FireClan: @Daisyleap (and @Shadowfrost when she returns too)
WaterClan: @MoonChan (when she returns)
BrightClan (and now EchoClan and StormClan too): me Smile 
FrostClan: @Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

The new (Clan) plots~! *dun dun dun* Empty Re: The new (Clan) plots~! *dun dun dun*

Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:44 pm
Yaaaaaaaaaaas

Should we replace some of the current deputies and medicine cats being roleplayed by inactive people soon?
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

The new (Clan) plots~! *dun dun dun* Empty Re: The new (Clan) plots~! *dun dun dun*

Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:49 pm
Wait, so Redrose is now the leader?
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:53 pm
I believe either you'll powerplay Whitestar or she's stand-in.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:34 pm
@Daisyleap you will be powerplaying Whitestar, and @Leopardspots I'm gathering a list of cats to replace as we speak type Smile
AngelflyXD
AngelflyXD

Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:08 pm
i was wandering, does that mean all rp are now on halt? >3> sorry never been one of these, plots i don believe .3.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:27 pm
Holy StarClan... I need something to be explained with Storm/Echo...

Do we just start rping those cats in BrightClan?
AngelflyXD
AngelflyXD

Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:01 am
those cats?
Metzi
Metzi
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:36 am
I don't really like the idea of Storm and Echo jlining and a war starts, but, it will be a good change!
Littlefern
Littlefern
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:18 am
Yay! Razz

Hopefully everyone actually sticks to this one. I spent many hours working on it and figuring out the details - Willow polished it up with extra stuff toward the end because I wasn't sure how to end the plot.

Fingers crossed this one actually goes as planned.

//

@Leopardstar We had a ton of clans and not enough people to keep all of them going. Compared to the others, Storm and Echo were often the two clans people roleplayed less in because they were isolated from the other clans. This made them a lot more boring (of course this is not always the case, but it is most of the time) and hard to make plots for - there's so much more you can do when there's more than two clans in an area. It was a necessary but unfortunate change that had to happen.

If we have more people actively roleplaying (lets be honest, we only less than 10 people actively posting), we can always have a plot where they come back or create a new clan if we need more and it's worthwhile.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:22 am
How much longer do we start! This seems like a fun way to start it out, I'm especially excited for my first Gatherings!
Anonymous

Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:44 am
OMGOMGOMGKGMKAJSBidhjdbixoan 

My first actual plot roleplaying will begin ahhh

I'm confused though, do I RP my Stormclan and Echoclaw cats in Brightclan now?
Metzi
Metzi

Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:10 am
I am ready for a gathering, and, I think that I have too many Stormclan cats. Greytree will die because she is blind! MUA HA HA HA HA!!!!
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:12 am
@Artemis that's exactly what I meant as well xD

And okay all my other questions are now answered except that one xD
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:07 am
The new territories will be up today, promise. 

And yes, you do just start role playing your echo and storm cats at BrightClan Smile
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:21 am
Tomorrow for me since it's 8:20 PM now Razz

Oh well

I probably won't be on tomorrow but on Tuesday I will do it Twisted Evil
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:38 am
I was planning on killing Swiftpaw in the tornado, that's why I made her with no skills or history.
Also, could Cloverlily take over Sagewillow's position as deputy in FrostClan?
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:03 pm
Advice
This is a really good time for everyone to make/delete cats so you don't have to awkwardly introduce or kill them in the middle of plot. Since there's no roleplay going on, you can take all the time you need without worrying about missing stuff. 
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:30 pm
Hello again!

So here's the list of the fixed and re-set leaders, deputies, and medicine cats, as of 8pm on the 8th Feb New Zealand time Smile

DUSKCLAN

Leader

• Russetstar ~ Fern

Deputies

• 1st - Brackenwing ~ Willow
  • 2nd - Finchflight ~ Leopardspots

Medicine cats

• Morning__ - Daisy
  • Shinepaw - Willow

FIRECLAN

Leader

• Redstar - Daisy

Deputies

• 1st - Icewing
  • 2nd - ((free spot)) - contact @Daisyleap

Medicine cats

WATERCLAN

Leader

Deputies

• 1st - Turtlesplash - Leopard
  • 2nd - Grayleaf - Fern

Medicine cats

• Mistleleaf - Willow
  • Littlefern - Fern

BRIGHTCLAN

Leader

• Ivorystar - Willow

Deputies

• 1st - Boulderheart - Leopard
  • 2nd - Lynxcloud - Daisy

Medicine cats

• Hazelflight - Leopard
  • Roseleaf - Willow
  • Chicorypaw - @Hummingdaisy

FROSTCLAN

Leader

• Dapplestar - Leopard

Deputies

• 1st - Puddlesplash - Willow
  • 2nd - Cloverlily - Daisy

Medicine cats

• Lilacwish - Willow
  • Coldpaw - Thorn

NOTE: Medicine cat spots DON'T all need to be filled immediately! Pls dont rush. The leader of each Clan will choose the deputies, and their decision is final

Last edited by Willowpoppy on Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Metzi
Metzi

Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:39 pm
Can Finchflight be a deputy in Duskclan?
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:56 am
I'm going to go through some of my old auditions and completely delete them after being saved, is that alright? And, was I supposed to make a meddie apprentice for WaterClan? I think that Artemis cat Turtlepaw, when he moves to Water, should become it. Smile
Anonymous

Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:57 am
:O Yes! ^^
Except, downside, poor Wishpaw'll be alone.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:58 am
She'll probably end up following him anyway :p
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:01 am
WILLOW CAN I KEEP DOVE AS A MEDDY CAT

pwease pwease pwease pwease pwease

Since she was EchoClan meddy apprentice before...
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:08 am
Fart I kinda wanted Pebblekit to become meddie in FireClan
Moi gosh who to pick for deputy...
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:10 am
I mean for BrightClan :3
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:24 am
HOLD ON WHAT ABOUT LILYTAIL IN DUSK
Metzi
Metzi

Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:10 pm
Leopardstar wrote:Can Finchflight be a deputy in Duskclan?
@Littlefern
Dawnfrost
Dawnfrost
Staff
Staff
Location : I don't even know anymore, I think dying on the school desks

Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:11 pm
I really like these ideas, to be honest out of all my years of rping this would come to be the most action and drama I could have ever rped, and I sure hope I'm not going to be busy to miss out on something like this.

I should also make more characters, but due to my lack inactivity and memory I think I'll stick to one until I'm positive of getting on here more.

Also I absolutely love the natural disaster, I've been quite agitated with warrior rps where they never have severe weather, or even experience some sort of situation that is natural and can cause a disruption of clan life, and drama is quite low, it's basically all revolved around romance and forbidden love more than anything.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:12 pm
these seem cool
:3
AngelflyXD
AngelflyXD

Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:20 pm
i think windpaw would be an warrior and uuh hazekit would be an apprentice for this new update >3>..

@aquatail626 what do you think? should hazekit be a apprentice or warrior? or you freezing them?
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:08 pm
@Athena I have no record for a Dovepaw for a medicine cat in EchoClan

@Daisyleap I couldn't find Lilytail's audition, and @Leopardstar please provide Finchflight's audition link so I can look at it
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:12 pm
Double post, but just a reminder, WE WILL NOT BE RPING THE TORNADO, IT WOULD BE TOO MUCH. THIS PLOT SKIPS A FULL YEAR.
AngelflyXD
AngelflyXD

Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:14 pm
what does that mean o3o

so is it tornado then a year later?

and plus do we rp the cats like Windpaw turns into wind(fullname i forgot ) like when the rp opens again?

soz so many questions V3V"
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:19 pm
It's all good, asking questions clarifies it for everyone Smile

So the current branch of the RP wasn't going anywhere so we've locked the topics. Once I open the *new* RP topics, the clan timeline will have skipped one full year. 

Willowpoppy wrote:RIGHT SO HERE'S THE NEW PLOT. This takes place TWELVE MOONS, or FOUR SEASONS after the current plotline. You can wish to move on or 'freeze' your cats in the ages that they are now, whatever is easiest for you. No ceremonies will be done, however.

This, and all the stuff under the title of "~setup~" will all NOT be RPed.

Willowpoppy wrote:

~setup~

A huge, and we mean HUGE tornado has swept through EchoClan and StormClan's territory, completely destroying it and meaning that they have to move. Following the guidance of their medicine cats, they travelled to the territories of the original Clans. BrightClan, being one of the smaller ones and having the most similar in territory, offered to take in the homeless cats - they've now been living together for three moons.
AngelflyXD
AngelflyXD

Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:28 pm
oh ok thx <3

i don't need to tell anyone that im freezin cats righ >3>" cause if i do might as well tell an admin now <3<
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:31 pm
Well yeah, I think a lot of people are making their characters move, if not the whole 12 months then only a few Smile
Anonymous

Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:32 pm
Darnit then, is finchflight going to be deputy because I sent a pm about Stormheart as deputy. 

Any other high ranks open?
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:33 pm
I'm sorting that now, I'm not sure what's happened to Lilytail so that may be a whoopsie on my part oops
AngelflyXD
AngelflyXD

Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:35 pm
yeah ok then =D

now i shall spend all night thinking of a perfect name for windpaw xD
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:14 pm
fix on 9th Feb Willow's time ; adding back in Fern's cats

@Littlefern heheh
AngelflyXD
AngelflyXD

Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:42 pm
and also my time ;P
Littlefern
Littlefern
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:09 pm
guys guys GUYS.

I'm so excited please help.
AngelflyXD
AngelflyXD

Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:14 pm
im helping with my words
Metzi
Metzi

Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:59 am
Willowpoppy wrote:@Athena I have no record for a Dovepaw for a medicine cat in EchoClan

@Daisyleap I couldn't find Lilytail's audition, and @Leopardstar please provide Finchflight's audition link so I can look at it

https://warriorclan.forumotion.com/t4051-finchflight-of-duskclan

Here is it, @Willlowpoppy!
Metzi
Metzi

Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:28 am
Sorry about the double post, but it wouldn't let me edit my last post!

Can Batkit be the meddie apprentice in Echo Brightclan?

https://warriorclan.forumotion.com/t4094-darkstorm-and-her-kits
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:32 am
Metzi
Metzi

Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:43 am
Along with Batkitpaw as the Brightclan medifine cat apprentice, can I make the Frostclan medicine cat or make Leafwhisper it?
Here is her audition:

https://warriorclan.forumotion.com/t4238-leafwhisper-of-frostclan
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:48 am
Daisy gave you her audition Willow :3
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:06 am
I made little Peachpaw for a WaterClan meddie apprentice, is that alright? It's my last high rank for now Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum