WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

The Mooncave

+5
Aquastar
Lily
Willowstorm
Leopardspots
Panthermask
9 posters
Go down
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

The Mooncave - Page 4 Empty Re: The Mooncave

Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:35 pm
Mistleleaf snorted. "If everything is very much sorted now, I agree." She leaned down to lap at the cool water, the rest of my medicine cats doing the same.
Falconswoop savoured his new name for a moment, touching his nose to the silvery stone in the centre of the cave before padding back a bit to find a comfortable spot to sleep.

ooc: So
DuskClan meds - talking with Featherwhisker, one of my old cats
WaterClan - um ?
Fire/Frost/Bright - talking with Roseleaf [and some other old medicine cat?] about the battle; they get the same message as Creekstar gave to Ivorystar just now
Feather
Feather
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:03 pm
Carnelianpaw lapped up some of the water before curling up in what she deemed a warm spot. Laying her tail over her nose, she drifted off.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:07 pm
Ivyfeather lapped up a bit of water and lay down neatly, her paws tucked neatly under her. She slowly drifted off into sleep.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:11 pm
Tulippaw opened her eyes in a clearing, the fresh scents of SoulClan not quite the same as the leaf-fall ones that drifted over DuskClan's territory. She stood and stretched, padding over to Carnelianpaw and nudging the she-cat awake. "Hey, we're here."
Feather
Feather

Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:13 pm
Carnelianpaw woke up slowly and got to her paws, shaking out her fur. She looked around, still amazed even after her previous visits to SoulClan. "I'll never get used to this.." she whispered and looked to Tulippaw.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:25 pm
Ivyfeather opened her eyes and she could see a long stretch of starry landscape. She smiled. She was in SoulClan.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:29 pm
Falconswoop awoke too, feeling a slight chill in the air. He looked around, frowning. "Why are we all together?" he mewed, confused. 
Owlpaw opened one eye. "Strange," he agreed, staring at the BrightClan medicine cats as he spoke in an almost-growling tone.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:13 pm
Ivyfeather shrugged and padded closer towards Falconswoop. She felt better being around someone from her own clan.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:04 am
Hollyshade lapped up some water and pressed her nose to the chilly silver stone, laying down next to it and closing her eyes.
She woke next to Tulippaw and Carnelianpaw. "This always gave me the chills." she remarked, shivering as she scanned the territory similar to DuskClan.

Longpaw mimicked Ivyfeather and sat down next to her, falling into slumber.
He woke next to the FrostClan, FireClan, and BrightClan medicine cats. "Why are we together?" he yelped, the land feeling eerie with no SoulClan cats or actual landmarks in sight.

Peachcloud dipped her muzzle into the holy water and lapped it up, curling up against a rock and shutting her eyes.
She woke in a starspelled clearing with a calm brook bubbling not too far from her. She saw a nest of eggs and winced, but padded closer.
Lily
Lily

Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:05 am
Mistpaw lapped up some water and drifted off to sleep, hoping to see Roseleaf.

Mistpaw jumped when she saw the other medicine cats. "Why are we all together?"
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:59 am
Skybreeze, after seeing most of the medicine cats fall asleep, lapped at the pool herself, curling up and falling into a peaceful slumber.

Skybreeze appeared near Mistpaw, glancing around a bit surprised.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:36 pm
ooc: can someone give me an idea of what the WaterClan medicine cats see/do lol

ic: Owlpaw shook his pelt out, frowning. "What are we doing here if nobody needs to speak with us?" he mewed, slightly grumpy.
"I am here." Roseleaf padded out of the shadows, her pelt sparkling with stars as she walked. Falconswoop gasped.
"Roseleaf!" 
Lily
Lily

Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:50 pm
Mistpaw gasped. "Roseleaf!" She said, heart leaping with joy at seeing her old mentor.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:26 am
Ivyfeather gave a respectful nod to Roseleaf. She hadn't known her much but she did know that she was very smart. "Roseleaf, why are all of us here at the same time?" She asked.

OOC: Maybe something about alligators idk
Anonymous

Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:07 pm
OOC: Like Lily said, they could just mention that the alligator's eggs will be hatching soon, and they'll move so that they can get back to camp?

IC: Graytail dipped his head to the former medicine cat. "Roseleaf, what is going on?" He asked, his gaze flicking over the rest of the medicine cats from three different clans.

Twistedleg blinked his eyes open. His leg seemed strong now, and when he glanced down at it, it wasn't twisted. He padded normally over to where he noticed Peachcloud, and Mistleleaf. His whiskers twitched in confusion, glancing around the starry area, expecting a SoulClan cat to appear.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:18 pm
ooc: ok sounds good

ic:
Roseleaf surveyed her old friends, sighing a little. "I'm sorry I left so abruptly, but I don't have much time. BrightClan is in danger." She stared at Mistpaw, then to Hazelflight, Seabreeze, and Dawnpaw. "Only a truce between the bright sun, flickering flame, and cold frost can end this endless war. Like the Moon and Sun before, peace will prevail." She then looked at Hazelflight, love clear in her gaze. "If you wouldn't mind, I wish to give Mistpaw her full medicine cat name."
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:29 pm
Ivyfeather watched silently as Roseleaf spoke. She tilted her head. What could that mean?
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:31 pm
Tulippaw looked over to Roseleaf and huffed a little, almost walking into the star-speckled cat which stood before her.
"Whoa there," he purred, amused, flicking his silvery tail. "Hi, Tulippaw."
Tulippaw stepped back. "Hello," she mewed, dipping her head in respect, a little embarrassed.

The tom purred again. "I'm Featherwhisker, an old CloudClan medicine cat." 
Feather
Feather

Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:36 pm
Carnelianpaw's eyes widened and she bounded over, looking up the starry tom in delight.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:39 pm
 Coldfoot stared at Roseleaf, eyes wide with awe. His sickness vanishing as he entered the dream was incredibly soothing and finally allowed him to think straight.

Hazelflight sighed, lowering her head with grief. "Mistpaw, step forward." she mewed authoritatively.
Lily
Lily

Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Mistpaw stepped forwards, frightened. She thought Hazelflight would give her name, but she was happy Roseleaf would.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:55 pm
"While I was alive, I watched you grow from a scared kit to a confident, elegant medicine cat, Mistpaw." Roseleaf's eye contact never faltered, aware she wasn't sticking to the traditional naming, but not caring. "So, as long as you wish it to be, it is only right that your new medicine cat name shall be Mistpool. Serve your Clan well, and do not forget where your roots lie." She touched noses with her apprentice, purring gently.
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:05 pm
Softstar padded out of the twisting starry mist, her blue eyes fixed on the WaterClan cats before her. "Welcome," She meowed softly. She settled beside the nest of eggs on the ground, which the medicine cats had found just a moment before. Her tail curled around her paws and she told them, "I have a message to deliver."
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:06 pm
Mistleleaf started a little. "Softstar! I haven't seen you in moons," she purred gently. 
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:06 pm
Oceanbreeze padded from the stars and stood besides Featherwhisker, her eyes playful and teasing. "Everyone has to know that you are from CloudClan, huh?" She teased.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:09 pm
Featherwhisker ruffled his fur. "Well, I haven't met Carnelianpaw and Tulippaw before, so I thought I might as well explain myself," he mewed, blushing a little. "Oceanbreeze and I were medicine cats when Coldfoot was younger." He cast a glance at the tom, noting how much better he looked now rather than in the Clans, and realising how close he was to leaving them. "We have information for you about the illness that's plaguing your Clan." 
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:11 pm
Oceanbreeze huffed slightly and sat down with her tail wrapped around her paws. "The cats who have been lost to the sickness are safe here." She said comfortingly.
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:14 pm
Softstar gave a quiet purr as she moved her gaze to Mistleleaf. "It has," she agreed, but she soon grew serious. She looked to the eggs beside her. "But I am not here to chat. WaterClan is in danger."
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:19 pm
Mistleleaf looked at the eggs, then back to Softstar. "We know. Ottercreek was killed by that alligator, and I won't risk any more warriors going back to try and kill it," she mewed sharply. "So don't tell me that's what's going to have to happen." 
Feather
Feather

Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:22 pm
"Thank SoulClan," Carnelianpaw breathed and sat down, ginger ears flattening to her head. "Solarpounce has come down with it and it'd be a shame to lose such a strong warrior," she mewed.
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:36 pm
Softstar shook her head. "No more cats need to die from this alligator." She told her with a sigh. "An alligator protects its young, like many animals do. Give the eggs time to hatch, and it will leave on its own."
Anonymous

Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:58 pm
Twistedleg flicked his ear. "That's it?" He meowed, irritatingly, "Honestly, we don't need a warning to stay away from alligators."

Graytail sat down, his eyes widened as he listened intently to the SoulClan cats. He hadn't known of a sickness that bad in DuskClan, he had only suspected a worse case of greencough. However, his mind was wondering about the words Roseleaf had spoken earlier.

Last edited by Skybreeze on Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:31 pm
ooc: 1- it's an alligator, and 2- italics for when you're in SoulClan, please? lol

ic: Rowanstar padded up beside Softstar. "By the looks of things, you do need a warning," he rumbled, chuckling. "You're a fine medicine cat, Twistedleg, but the warriors are not sensible. Times will be changing soon, and everyone needs to prepare for it." He bowed his head, then vanished in a gust of warm wind. 
Anonymous

Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:35 pm
OOC: Oh, sorry.

Twistedleg snorted at Rowanstar's response. "Yea, I noticed," He muttered, reminding himself of the warriors that tried battling the alligator.
Lily
Lily

Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:55 pm
Mistpool nodded to her mentor. "Thank you, Roseleaf. I will serve my clan with pride." She said, a pang of grief that Roseleaf will no longer be there to guide her.

OOC: I cannot do italics on my phone for some reason
Anonymous

Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:28 pm
OOC: I can edit it for you.

IC: Graytail flicked his ear as he watched the ceremony. He purred, happy for the BrightClan medicine cat to earn her new name. "Congratulations, Mistpool," He murmured softly, dipping his head to her.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:50 pm
"Only a truce between the bright sun, flickering flame, and cold frost can end this endless war. Like the Moon and Sun before, peace will prevail." Roseleaf simply repeated the message, a gust of cool wind blowing through the misty clearing and sweeping up the spirit until she was simply a patch of stars.
Falconswoop turned to the other medicine cats. "Well. Looks like we have our work cut out for us." He glanced behind them, at the two other groups of medicine cats talking to their respective spirits.

Mistleleaf growled. "Rowanstar was always useless at giving me a straight answer." She fluffed her fur out, and looked at Softstar. "Is that all you wish to tell us?"

Featherwhisker nodded at Carnelianpaw. "I'm aware. Its called Bluefever, and it seems it may only get worse." He looked at Coldfoot. "Did you not realise that before?" 
Feather
Feather

Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:32 am
Carnelianpaw's eyes widened and she looked to Hollyshade, panicked. "How are we going to deal with this?" She mewed to Featherwhisker.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:21 am
"I-I don't know, Carnelianpaw." Hollyshade frowned. "Morningshine never experienced this disease either. I have no knowledge of it." she flattened her ears, worry rattling her spine.

Longpaw grinned, not noticing Roseleaf, Rowanstar, Softstar, and Featherwhisker. "Yay! Mistpool!" he cheered, tail swaying in the air.
Feather
Feather

Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:25 am
Carnelianpaw paced with worry, going over a list of herbs in her head. She muttered some aloud, shaking her head when she remembered what they actually dealt with. "Honey for the sore throat, poppy seeds for pain and to help them sleep.." she muttered, the fur along her spine rising with irritation at her lack of knowledge towards this disease. 
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:02 am
"Bluefever is serious, but it can be treated. The cats will resist, but whenever they are awake get them to eat a mixture of juniper, thyme, feverfew, and tansy. They might eat it if you grind it to a pulp and put it in their water." Featherwhisker flicked an ear. 
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:45 am
Hollyshade dipped her head to Featherwhisker. "Thank you for your guidance," she meowed, admiring the starry soul floating beside her. "We've already lost a few cats to this... bluefever. I hope we can save everybody in time."
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:47 am
Featherwhisker just nodded. "May SoulClan light your path," he mewed, almost solemnly. 
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:59 pm
"How early do we have to treat them?" Coldfoot mewed, "When is it too late?"

"We have to work together with FireClan and FrostClan?!? After what they did to us?!? After what they did to you?" Hazelflight snarled, hackles bristling.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:04 pm
Falconswoop growled a little, annoyed by Hazelflight. "Hey, we don't like having to work with you either. But we are medicine cats, we stay outside of the fights of warriors." 
Owlpaw nodded in agreement, though he eyed Mistpool warily. She's younger than me, been training for less, so how come she gets her name now? he thought grumpily.

Featherwhisker shook his head. "Treat as soon as you can. It's never too late if you can keep waking the cats up, but if they don't wake for more than 3 sunrises, well..." He trailed off, glancing at Oceanbreeze. 
Feather
Feather

Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:07 pm
Carnelianpaw flattened her ears and looked at her paws. "Solarpounce has been gone for two. I've been able to wake him up for a few minutes to give him herbs but even then he struggles," she mewed.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:09 pm
Ivyfeather glared at Hazelflight bitterly. They were medicine cats, not warriors who fought over everything!
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:12 pm
"How would we ever get the warriors to work together?" Soraflight asked, "I mean, for the Clans to cooperate everyone needs to be able to get along."
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:59 am
Longpaw stood wearily next to Owlpaw, grimacing at Hazelflight's words. "FireClan and FrostClan will be fine together. But Ivorystar will never work together with us. Plus, Redstar is pretty stubborn." he chimed in reluctantly, glaring at Hazelflight with disgust.

Morningshine padded forward, her pelt gleaming. "Hollyshade, my friend," she purred, before turning to Featherwhisker. "We shouldn't scare them too badly. If the cats are treated in time it'll be fine." she whispered, still feeling odd in the presence of SoulClan cats.

ooc: not sure if i'm allowed to do that lol
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:03 am
Seabreeze turned her head sharply to Longpaw as he glared at her fellow medicine cat. " That" she flicked her tail to Hazelflight "is your elder, and she deserves your respect." She told him, aggervated. " And as far as Redstar and Ivorystar, we are their medicine cats, they listen to us and they trust us. To go against working togeather is to go against Soulclan, and I'm pretty sure they wouldn't do that." Seabreeze tapped her foot. " Same goes for the warrior." She glanced over at Soraflight  . " They will work togeather,for it is what Starclan wants." 
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum