WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

Go down
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

OLD TWOLEGPLACE GENERAL TERRITORY || Western Area - Page 3 Empty Re: OLD TWOLEGPLACE GENERAL TERRITORY || Western Area

Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:49 am
Sparrowkit lashed his tail, sitting down. You might not kill now.. but you will. You will become like those murders. You have no reason to stay with them but your own wanting. I'm staying because mum doesn't want or like me. 
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

OLD TWOLEGPLACE GENERAL TERRITORY || Western Area - Page 3 Empty Re: OLD TWOLEGPLACE GENERAL TERRITORY || Western Area

Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:18 pm
Elli managed to get out of the cat door without too much noise, happy that the bell on her collar was now no more. Stupid humans. Think they can stop me hunting. She shook her fur out happily and leaped on to a fence, easily walking along the narrow edge.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:20 pm
Clover perked her ears as she heard a new sound. She turned around. "Oh hello." She said cheerfully. "It's a nice evening."
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:22 pm
Elli purred as she saw her friend. "Hi, Clover. It is, isn't it?" She looked around the area, the gentle rustling of the trees a lovely feeling. "Autumn is coming soon, can you smell it?"
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:25 pm
Clover nodded and breathed in. "I can't wait until it snows. My owners sometimes take me to places with little hills and I play with their children." She said.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:34 pm
"Really?" Elli's eyes widened. "What's it like? Cold, I bet." She sat down, tucking her fluffy calico tail around her paws.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:37 pm
"It's cold and it tires you out when you run in it." She said. "But sometimes a bit of cold is worth it." She said. "Earlier today, my owner tried to give me food that was different and more disgusting than my usual food. I made sure they knew how I felt about it!" She purred.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:39 pm
Elli purred. "Mine do the same every so often. I get some of their food sometimes too! It's great." She sighed happily, remembering the piece of white meat she'd managed to steal.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:41 pm
"Really? Cool! Last time I tried to steal their food they got me wet with those bottles that spray water. I felt cold for a bit after that." She said. "I wonder what prey tastes like. A rogue came here earlier and talked to me." She said.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:42 pm
Elli crinkled her nose. "You talked to the rogues? They smell so bad!"
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:44 pm
"He was young and I think he came from that group that has that one she-cat as a leader.... What was her name? I don't remember but it's the one who has killed a lot of cats." She said with a shudder. "I thought he and the other rogue he was with were going to murderer me!" She said, her eyes widening.
Anonymous

Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:32 am
OOC: Leo wasn't a rogue, if Clover is talking about him. He's just a loner that stops by twolegs for food often. :p

IC: Leo trotted down the sidewalk, his tail held up high with the tip of his tail twitching. He halted, sniffing a fence, and quickly slipped underneath where a small hole was. The ginger and white tom padded towards the door, and sat down as he meowed to get the human's attention.

Sarah stretched as she lounged on top of the car's roof. She yawned, getting up to her paws and lightly jumping down the car, onto it's front, and then to the ground. The tabby shecat crawled up the wooden fence, and held her tail out to balance herself, her gaze darting around to see if any other kittypets were nearby to play.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:06 am
OOC She's talking about Hades
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum