WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

Go down
Anonymous

OLD TWOLEGPLACE GENERAL TERRITORY || Western Area - Page 2 Empty Re: OLD TWOLEGPLACE GENERAL TERRITORY || Western Area

Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:54 pm
Cobra purred as he listened the twolegs fumbling around with silver items and boxes of things. "Another cat? What's so bad about that?" He questioned. The sandy tabby tom suddenly widened his eyes, hoping Blair didn't mind his company.

Tiger grunted and rolled his eyes. "My old, achy bones can't play any of those games." He meowed in return, settling himself down and grooming his pelt.

Sarah tilted her head, "What's battlefield?" She questioned, curious of all these things Tommy was excited about.

Chief nodded, his jaws scented nothing as well, and his ears picked up only the scuttle of the leaves blowing on the ground. "Where did you learn to hunt?" He asked, his ears perked in alert.

Leo nodded, "You must be new here. I've never seen you before." He commented, his ear flicking back as Tommy squealed in the background of the neighboring houses. The ginger and white tom sat down finally, curling his tail around his paws. "I'm no housecat myself, but I like to visit the others and some nice housefolk give me food," He explained.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

OLD TWOLEGPLACE GENERAL TERRITORY || Western Area - Page 2 Empty Re: OLD TWOLEGPLACE GENERAL TERRITORY || Western Area

Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:05 am
"I just moved here, my old housefolk just sold my siblings and I. I think one of my siblings is nearby as well. Come in, my housefolk have some of the best cat treats. You just have to ask." Clover said, walking in through the flap on the door and curling around her housefolk's legs.

Last edited by Aquastar on Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:17 am
Blair shrugged. "I don't like other cats that will live in my home. Now that Daisy's gone..." she trailed off, eyes watering and blurred with emotion. "I-I'm the leader of the house." she managed to finish.

Tommy looked over at Sarah and nodded. "Oh, battlefield is where you chase each other and fight! And then you can take stuff like leaves and small twigs to use as weapons!" he explained cheerily.
Anonymous

Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:45 pm
Leo purred as Clover invited him in, glad that he made a friend so easily, he followed the she-cat into the house. Seeing that he was well-groomed and fed, the housefolk of Clover suspected he was a kittypet and fed him a small treat.

Cobra nodded and touched his nose to her cheek for comfort. "I'm sorry about Daisy, even though we weren't the best of friends, I feel your sorrow." He meowed, his gaze softened.

Sarah widened her amber eyes in excitement and awe. "How do I fight?" She questioned, her paws itching to play the game.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:07 am
Clover purred with happiness as she was stroked. After she was petted her housefolk fed her a treat. "It tastes so good! Thank you!" She said to her twoleg.
Anonymous

Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:21 pm
Leo tilted his head. "Do they understand you?" He questioned, confused by Clover talking to her housefolk.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:10 am
Clover shrugged. "I honestly don think know. Sometimes they listen and sometimes they do t hear me out." She said.
Lily
Lily
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:25 am
Hades did not know how long he had been looking around. What he did know, that he was in the twolegplace. He looked around suspiscilly and looked at the kittypets. "WHo are you?" He squeaked.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:27 am
Clover saw a kit about his age right outside her housefolk's window and growled. "I gotta go." She told Leo and bounded out. She stood menacingly on top of her fence and growled. "Rogues aren't very welcome here." She growled.
Lily
Lily

Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:28 am
Hades hissed. "Yeah, but you kittypets are too soft to see its better in the forest." He said, hissing.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:30 am
"You wanna fight me!?" She demanded and jumped down. She slid her claws out. "We may live with humans but we are strong." She said.
Lily
Lily

Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:36 am
Hades looked at the kittypet. Maybe the clans are wrong... Maybe kittypets could be good warriors. "I'm Hades." He said. "I dont want to fight."
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:41 am
Clover growled. "Why should I believe that you aren't pulling a trick?" She demanded.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:52 am
Skybreeze wrote:Leo purred as Clover invited him in, glad that he made a friend so easily, he followed the she-cat into the house. Seeing that he was well-groomed and fed, the housefolk of Clover suspected he was a kittypet and fed him a small treat.

Cobra nodded and touched his nose to her cheek for comfort. "I'm sorry about Daisy, even though we weren't the best of friends, I feel your sorrow." He meowed, his gaze softened.

Sarah widened her amber eyes in excitement and awe. "How do I fight?" She questioned, her paws itching to play the game.

Blair shrugged. "Thanks. But she loved us, I know it, and I think she'll come back. My housefolk have given up on trying to find her." she mewed.

Tommy giggled, shaking out his fur when a breeze blew a cluster of leaves onto his head. "It's easy! You just jump on the other cat!" he purred and got down into a crouch, wiggling his rump and leaping onto Sarah, toppling her over.
Lily
Lily

Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:18 am
Hades snorted. "Fine. I'll leave" He said. He turned and started walking into the forest.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:33 am
"It was a simple yes no question. You don't have to act all offended." Clover said witha shrug.
Lily
Lily

Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:51 pm
Hades turned. "Maybe clans are wrong about kittypets." He murmered. He walked towards the kittypet. "Whats your name?"
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:01 pm
"I'm Clover. I live over there, although I'm outside most of the time." She said, pointing her tail towards where she lived. "Where do you live?" She asked.
Lily
Lily

Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:55 pm
"I used to live with my family in Fireclan, by the name of Shadowkit, but i recently became a part of Onyx's group." Hades said. "I live in fireclan camp still."
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:00 pm
"You ditched your family? They must be bad or something." Clover said with a flick of her ear.
Lily
Lily

Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:37 pm
"I DIDNT!" He yowled. "HOW DARE YOU!" He hissed. "My brother is with me and i stayed to protect him." He growled.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:37 pm
"You are acting like you have more siblings. Were they bad?" She asked casually, giving his pelt a sniff.
Lily
Lily

Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:39 pm
Hades hissed. "They were perfect! Lynxkit was the shy one who i loved to tease and we used to play fight. I took care of my sister, Waspkit and Sedgekit is the best!"
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:41 pm
"Then why did you leave them?" Clover asked
Lily
Lily

Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:42 pm
Hades hissed. "I left so i could protect Sparrowkit! Hes my brother!"
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:43 pm
"So you are protecting one sibling and leaving the others behind?" Clover asked, being curious.
Lily
Lily

Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:45 pm
Hades groaned. "My other siblings are with mother and father."
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:45 pm
"But you love them, right?" She asked. "Even after you left them?"
Lily
Lily

Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:46 pm
Hades was getting sick of these questions. "Yes. I do.."
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:48 pm
"Will you see them again?" Clover asked. "This is my last question don't worry." She purred.
Lily
Lily

Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:41 pm
Hades frowned. "I hope so."
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:48 pm
Clover sighed. "So what did you come here for?" She asked. "Surely a rogue like you wouldn't have business with a housecat like us." She said.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:45 am
Sparrowkit, who had silently followed Hades, half because he hated that camp and half because he knew Hades would end of getting into trouble, padded out from the shadows. " You don't need to protect me! And I don't know what your talking about, using me as an excuse to leave mum and da. You decided to stay way before I did!" He was frustrated, his little kit fur bristling.
Lily
Lily

Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:33 am
Hades wirled around. "Sparrowkit!" He said, running over. "Come meet Clover!" He said.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:53 am
Clover looked oddly at Sparrowkit. "You are his brother? Aren't you both too young to be fighting and protecting each other? What about your mother?"
Lily
Lily

Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:58 am
Hades snorted. "In the wild, we all have to be strong!"
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:12 am
" Yeah. You and your murdering rogue buddies should know that and all." Sparrowkit glared at Hades.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:53 pm
"Y-you kill cats?" CLover said, trembling.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:30 pm
" His rogue friends do, yeah." Sparrowkit growled, tail lashing.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:04 am
"Why would anyone kill each other? That's so mean!" Clover said dramatically.
Lily
Lily

Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:40 am
Hades looked at Sparrowkit. "I dont!" He hissed. He turned back to Clover. "Onyx has been killing more and more cats from clans. I dont like it, because they might catch my mother and father, or worse, my other siblings."
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:43 am
"Onyx? Is that the cat the kills? I've heard of her." Clover said and shuddered.
Lily
Lily

Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:54 am
Hades nodded. "The rest of the cats arent so bad. Percy helped me hunt my first prey and several of the queens are nice."
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:56 am
"Onyx is scary. My friend went with his brother and his brother died." She said with a shudder.
Lily
Lily

Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:00 am
Hades gasped. "Who was your friend?"
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:04 am
"Her name was Sally. I heard that she was Onyx's sister." Clover said. "I miss her."
Lily
Lily

Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:22 am
Hades gasped. "Thats terrible! No one should kill their own sister!"
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:23 am
"Her friend was also killed by Onyx. It's so sad." Clover whimpered. "How do you not get killed by her?"
Lily
Lily

Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:34 am
Hades shrugged. "I dont know. I only just joined her group."
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:36 am
"Well, I guess you have your reasons. So what is a rogue like you doing with kittypets like me?"
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum