WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

Go down
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

New Twolegplace | Southern Section - Page 3 Empty Re: New Twolegplace | Southern Section

Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:39 am
Angel laughed. "They're always coming."she joked.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

New Twolegplace | Southern Section - Page 3 Empty Re: New Twolegplace | Southern Section

Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:00 am
Dust purred softly, tearing his gaze from the white she-cat and back to the new cat. " why don't we go meet her?" He meowed, leaping out of the den and trotting to Deadpool and Nebula. He dipped his head in greeting. " Hello! Welcome to the group." He meowed surprisingly, as he usually didn't talk to the cats he didn't know well.
Anonymous

Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:23 pm
Nebula snorted and laughed slightly at Deadpool's joke, or if it was even a joke.  She tilted her head at Dust, "Oh, well thank you." She answered slightly, not really knowing who the tom was.
~
Cardinal rose to his paws and noticed the cats entering, watching them closely in case they attacked.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:08 am
Dust saw the confusion on her gaze. " Oh, of course, I should introduce myself. I'm Dust, a new member to Deadpools group. Who are you?" He meowed.
Anonymous

Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:33 pm
"I'm Nebula, I joined a couple moons ago and I'm, well, Deadpool's mate." She introduced herself, sheathing her claws back in.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:20 am
Dust glanced over at Deadpool. Another one? He thought silently then pulled his gaze back to nebula. " well, I wish you all well." He said, forcing out a purr. He then walked over to Deadpool, his muscles rippling under his lean frame. " do you need me for any hunting party's?" He asked.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:20 am
Deadpool nodded. "Uh, Dust, Bluejay, and does anyone else want to go?"
--
Angel raised her tail. "I'll go!"
--
"There then, you 3 go hunting." Deadpool replied.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:44 am
Dust nodded, then looked around for Bluejay. I don't think iv ever talked to him/her before. He thought, tilting his head.

ooc: Who owns Bluejay?
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:55 am
ooc: Sky
Anonymous

Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:25 am
Bluejay perked her ears and padded over to Dust, hearing her name being called. "Where are we heading?" She asked, amused she was being lead by a newer member to the group in a hunting patrol.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:37 am
Dust stared at his paws, shuffling them. I'm only ten moons old, surely Bluejay should lead it? He thought, besides, I'm not the leader type... More of a stay back and listen type.. He then raised his read to look at Bluejay. " err... How about.. Down that alleyway." He finished after he had finally thought of a ok place. He flicked his tail to a alleyway Far East from the camp. " I... Heard there where great rats there." He purred with a curt nod and started to walk there. Well, I hope it's true.. 
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:19 am
OOC: Sky just saying Dust has been there since he was born so I'm pretty sure he's been there longer. XD

IC: Angel shrugged. "Sounds like a fun challenge." she replied.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:36 am
Ooc: actually, he joined when he was maybe.. 6-7 Moons, so he has probably been here a lot shorter time then the other cats.
Anonymous

Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:15 am
OOC: But Bluejay and Cardinal were the only ones with Deadpool before they started recruiting/reviving the group?
~
Bluejay frowned and followed, "You know rats aren't the best optionto hunt? They can injure us pretty badly, mousebrain." She meowed, highly amused by Dust's decision.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:27 am
ooc no, that's just what everyone believed. Dust and Willow where with them to.....

ic: Dust's ears burned as he stared at his paws. you piece of Fox dung, Dust! Your such a mousebrain! He thought. " oh... yes.. um ok, where do you say we go?" He asked his in usual quite voice.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:19 am
Angel glared at Bluejay. "So can I mousebrain." she snapped.

ooc: XDD angel has a bad mouth
Anonymous

Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:13 am
OOC: Lol especially big confidence
~
Bluejay snickered, "Well, well, well. Look who's got a larger ego then the number of kits your dad's got." She hissed in a playful, teasing manner.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:45 am
"Oh, you shouldn't be so rude to yourself." Angel replied, half-teasing.

OOC: yup... taking it after her dad XD
Anonymous

Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:49 am
Bluejay snorted and flicked her tail, "Shut it mousebrain, there's something around the corner." She hissed quietly, her ears perked up and twitching.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:12 am
Dust pricked his ears at her words. He felt heavy steps coming toward them. " Uh.. guys we might want to run..." He meowed, backing up.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:30 am
Angel flattened her ears, glaring at the thing. "If you want." she said to Dust.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:36 pm
Dust glared at her. " what would you rather do! Face whatever huge thing is around the corner and get killed?" He growled, thinking by the sound of her voice that she didn't want to run.
Anonymous

Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:44 am
Bluejay flicked her tail, bracing herself and unsheathing her claws. A large growling mutt appeared from the corner, it's fangs bared. "Fox dung!" Bluejay hissed, her ears flattened in fear.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:47 am
Angel looked at Bluejay dryly. "No, dog dung." she replied sarcastically, taking a few steps backwards slowly.
Anonymous

Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:49 am
The dog began barking, white foam rising out from it's mouth. "Well if you want to make fun it why don't you walk up there and place your head in it's jaws?" She replied in annoyance. "RUN!" Bluejay yelped as the dog lunged forward, missing her tail by a inch.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:52 am
Angel shrieked, the dog about to bite her before a shadow flew in front of it, attacking the dog. Angel gaped, before running. 
--
OOC: Fang (her brother) was the one who saved Angel
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:57 am
Dust took one look at the new cat. He can't face this alone! He thought, and launched himself under the dog, scraping its belly as he rolled out from underneath it, narrowly missing its huge clumsy paws.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:00 am
ooc: he gonna die

ic: Angel hid, watching the two and her eyes widening as she watched the dog take the new cat in his jaw and throw him to the side.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:05 am
" No!" Dust yells, watching the cats body hit the ground with a thud. He glared at the dog, but knew it would be mousebrained to fight it now. The dog turned its snarling head to him, eyes bright with excitement. Dust yowl and sped off in the opposite direction of camp. I can't lead it there.. He thought. Dust was going full speed, but he could feel the dogs hot breath on his tail. I'm going to die! He thought as he heaved for air while running.
Anonymous

Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:08 am
Another cat toppled into dust to move him out of the way with a few more others behind. Cardinal stood up and hissed as the dog drew closer, lashing his claws out in warning.

Bluejay pounced onto it's back, managing to dig her claws in.

Nebula was a part of the patrol and lunged towards the dog, biting it's leg and being thrown off. She scrambled up to her paws and returned to the fight.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:12 am
Dust was laying a little ways off, chest heaving and Dust panting. He tried to force himself to slow his breathing down and stand up, but when stood he felt dizzy. Just n-need to catch my breath a little longer. 
Anonymous

Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:19 am
Cardinal flicked his tail and looked back over his shoulder at the tom, "Scram, kid!" He growled, dodging a blow from the dog. Does he want to kill himself? Cardinal thought in confusion.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:27 am
Deadpool saw them from the distance, running over to the dog and leaping over, onto the dog's back. He raked his claws alonng it's flank as he jumped, before the dog started bouncing around and he stuck his claws in it's neck.
Anonymous

Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:38 am
Nebula lashed her claws across the dog's face, causing it to yowl in pain.

Cardinal and Bluejay lashed at it's sides.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:41 am
Deadpool grinned. "3, 2, 1!" he yowled, biting the dog's neck and killing it before spitting out the blood and jumping off.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:47 am
Dust jumped at the dog collapsed on the floor next to him. " ok.. then.." He murmured to himself, then realized with a start with Angel's white body wasn't in the mix of cats. Surely the dog didn't kill her too? He thought.
Anonymous

Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:50 am
Cardinal grinned, "Another dog down!" He yowled in triumph.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:00 am
Angel stood over her brother's body, before picking it up and starting to drag it towards the others. When she got there, she dropped it, staring at the dog's body and running over, scratching it.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:08 am
Dust darted up, putting a paw on her shoulder. " It's dead, Angel" He meowed quietly. " There isn't a fight left."
Anonymous

Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:11 am
Nebula watched Angel in sympathy, "Who, is-was that cat?" She asked in worry.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:15 am
"My!" Angel scratched the dog again. "Brother!" she yowled.
--
Deadpool frowned. "Fang was a good fighter, how did this dog kill him?"
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:21 am
Dust turned his head swiftly to Deadpool. " oh, I don't know... maybe the dog was 25 times his size, and when Fang saved Angel, he had to leap right at its face, then it snatched him up in his 25 times the size jaws and killed him, because no cat is invincible!"
Anonymous

Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:11 am
Cardinal stepped in front of Dust, "Watch your tongue, that's the leader you're speaking to." He growled softly.

Bluejay stood to her paws, "Fang did it for Angel, he knew what he was doing. I saw t he look in his eyes." She meowed, "If you don't agree, then you must think your brother was stupid enough to randomly jump in front of a dog and expect to not die." She pointed out, frowning.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:31 am
"I jumped in front of a dog and didn't die." Deadpool pointed out. "But then again the dog was tiny and pathetic. And hey, don't blame me for asking. I wasn't there like you two."
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:24 am
Dust glanced at the dog. TINY AND PATHETIC? He thought angrily. it is not tiny and pathetic, he needs to get his eyes checked. " Whatever." Dust grumbled, and walked off to let Angel mourn, hoping the others will do the same.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:44 am
OOC: he meant the dog deadpool jumped in front of, not the one they just fought
Anonymous

Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:41 pm
Bluejay frowned, her whiskers twitching, "What now? It's not like we knew, uh, whatever his name was." She meowed, shrugging it off.
~
Cardinal nodded briefly in agreement, licking his wounded paw from the blood.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:03 am
"Fang. And anyone that wants to help bury him or say some final words, follow me. Anyone else, go back to camp." Deadpool mewed, lifting Fang's body onto his back and heading towards to graves.
Anonymous

Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:06 am
Bluejay flicked her tail and bounded back to camp.
Cardinal followed cautiously in alert for any other dogs.

Nebula frowned and followed after Deadpool, wanting to help bury the tom.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:19 am
Dust pads into the abandoned den. He walked over to his nest, and, after stretching, laid down. He tucked his nose under his tail and sighed.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum