WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

Go down
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

New Twolegplace | Southern Section - Page 2 Empty Re: New Twolegplace | Southern Section

Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:12 pm
"6, actually. And I've had 2 without being mates. So, 6 litters. And yeah I could pretty much, since I'm so damn fabulous." Deadpool replied. "It is a shame they're dead though, they were so much nicer alive." He poked Angel.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

New Twolegplace | Southern Section - Page 2 Empty Re: New Twolegplace | Southern Section

Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:15 pm
Dust lashed out his paw, scratching his paw. " Get away from her! Someone like you shouldn't have a daughter like her!" He spat, standing over her with teeth bared. " She isn't dead! She killed the other two, but she isn't dead!"
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:18 pm
Deadpool looked at Dust, ignoring his paw. "Good. Now I'm gonna start diggin' some holes." he padded outside, paw leaving a trail of blood as he dug 2 holes.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:21 pm
Dust rolled his eyes one last time, his fur laying flat. at least I think she isn't dead... He gulped and put his ear to her chest, listening for a heart beat. He sighed in relief as he heard one, and raised his head. He nosed her, hoping to wake her up.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:27 pm
Angel shot up, her heart racing before she slumped down again. "I killed them." she said quietly.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:32 pm
Dust looked at her with sympathy. it must be hard, knowing you murdered your siblings. He thought, thinking of what it would be like if he killed Sand. " Its going to be ok." He murmured. " they know you didn't mean to."
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:36 pm
"Do they though? Angel asked. "Really?"
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:39 pm
Dust tilted his head, as though thinking, but really he knew his answer. " Well." He said slowly, keeping his gaze on her. " Do you think they would blame you for defending yourself? You didn't know it was them." He meowed, his eyes darting to the bloody and magled bodys. " I'm pretty sure they know you didn't mean to.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:42 pm
OOC: they ain't that bloody. Just a slit neck and a broken neck.

IC: Angel relaxed again. "I guess..."
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:45 pm
" I'm glad you get it." Dust meowed with a curt nod. " Now, do you want to help me take your siblings body's to the graves?" He meowed, motioning to the graves deadpool had dug with his tail.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:49 pm
Angel got up slowly. "Okay..." she said, heading towards Iggy and wriggling under him, lifting him up a bit.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:53 pm
Dust walks after her, carefully sliding underneath his head and shoulders, letting his shoulders rest on his, and his head dangle of slightly. He started moving carefully to Deadpool, trying not to slip.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:55 pm
Angel went along with Dust, laying Iggy in the grave and burying him. Her eyes widened as she heard a small choke, then silence.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:58 pm
Dust winced slightly, watching the dirt fall over his muzzle and into his ears, then cover him completely. He stifled a tear and turned back to get Gazzy. Dust padded over, his head bowed and got Gazzys head and shoulders, just like he did with Izzy.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:04 pm
Angel followed, finishing the lift up Dust did then carrying the body to the grave.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:05 pm
Dust slide the body in, place a paw on him to show his respects then stepping back, not know if Angel wanted to say her final goodbyes in peace.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:12 am
Angel licked Gazzy's ear, her eyes watering as she buried him.
--
Deadpool sighed as he saw them bury Gazzy and Iggy, and turned away before they caught the glimmer of sadness in his eyes.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:11 am
Dust dipped his head. " May they rest in peace, with good hunting and swift running. May they never again feel the pain of starvation." He meowed sadly, ears flat as rain pelted down onto his ears.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:00 pm
Angel buried Gazzy as the rain turned to snow. 
--
Deadpool watched the snow fall. "Guys, get in when you're done." he said, jumping through the window hole.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:25 am
Dust glared after Deadpool. " I'm not sleeping anywhere near that heartless cat." He spat quietly, then stalked of to a large hole at the bottom of a abandoned house. She walked in, sniffing around the dark dusty place. He sneezed and looked up. There where wood bars above him, so he leapt up and curled up where they connected. He tucked his tail over his nose.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:27 am
Angel followed after him. "He is nice... you just need to get used to him." she purred slightly. "He can be.. sarcastic."
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:26 pm
The Dust looked up, and snorted. " when he saw his kits dead he said. Oh. Is that one dead?
 Is that one dead too? I told him you killed them, and he shrugged! I trained her well, is she dead? Is all he said." He meowed
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:11 pm
Angel frowned. "His kits did just die. Cats react in different ways."
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:05 am
" yes, but he didn't react at all." Dust meowed, and flicked his tail. " how can you stand it, knowing that cat is your father?"
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:07 am
Angel's ears flicked. "He's nice. He's fun. He used to give us badger rides." she sighed. "Then Minkura came. Well, at least then she showed her unwanted tail."
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:06 am
Dust looked at his paws. " I guess Min ruined everything for everyone, then." He meowed.
Anonymous

Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:52 pm
OOC: Angel should be really confused and irratated when she finds out Nebula is Deadpool's new mate bc I just want to skip time and have them be mates already '-'
~
Nebula slipped out the window and glanced around in bewilderment at the dead body and new cats around.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:01 pm
Deadpool looked at Nebula. "Well that was a fun night." he replied sarcastically.
Anonymous

Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:09 pm
Nebula managed a delicate grin and flicked her tail, "Who are they?" She inquired, perusing Angel over and tilting her head.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:14 pm
ooc: angel and dust are in another house rn so do you mean the other kits?

ic: Max stared after Angel. "That went well." she replied, running up to Deadpool and leaping onto his back, Deadpool then rolling over and shaking her off. 
--
"My... 4th? Litter." Deadpool replied. "I have many kits but these are the only ones I have contact with. First 2 are dead, 3rd are with the she-devil and 5th and 6th are off somewhere with their mommies."
Anonymous

Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:20 pm
Nebula widened her eyes in surprise, "Oh, I didn't know you met so many she-cats..." She meowed disappointed. She awkwardly glanced at the cats and sighed, "Hello, I'm Nebula..er..Deadpool's new mate." She explained.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:26 pm
Deadpool sniggered. "Admittedly I've only been in a real relationship with 2. The last 2 litters I've never even met. It was just a fling with a couple travellers who probably hate me."
--
Max rolled her eyes. "Hi Nebula." she purred.
Anonymous

Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:30 am
Nebula nodded and smiled warmly to Max with a slight purr rumbling in her throat. I wonder if we'll have kits.. She thought, admiring how Deadpool played along with his kits.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:32 am
Deadpool frowned. "Did you see Angel leave?" he asked Max.
--
Max smirked. "She went off with Dust somewhere. Probably having babies." she teased.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:15 am
Ooc: going to pretend I wasn't slightly offended XD.

Ic: Willow, who had exited the den in time to hear max, growled softly. " not all cats are like your father, sweety. They don't all have kits with someone they just started talking to." She meowed, eyes blazing with annoyance. 

Dust woke up, rolling onto his back. He starting sliding of the wood with a yelp, and hit the ground on his paws. He lashed his tail with embaressment, and looked around for Angle. Did she sleep here or go to the camp thingy.. 
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:18 am
Angel yawned as she woke up, nudging Dust from behind. "Here," she mewed softly, purring.
--
Max looked back at Willow. "It's called sarcasm." she replied. "Anyway, Dad, wondering if my group could join in with yours? Larger group, safer group?" she laughed.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:24 am
Dust whipped around as he felt something nudge him. He calmed down as he relized it was Angel. " it snowed last night." He remarked, angling his ears to the entrance of the den under the twoleg house. " I'v never actually seen snow, only heard about it." He added, padding to the entrance and sniffing at the snow.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:28 am
Angel yowled in delight as she jumped into the snow, her white fur blending in perfectly. "It's so cold!" she laughed.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:33 pm
Dust crept out onto the sheet of white, his pelt pricking nerviously, he knew his brown pelt must stick out here like white fur in a mud pile. He breathed on it, surprised to find it melt under his hot breath. He dove into a white pile of it, sending it showering over Angel.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:59 pm
Angel squealed, sending her own shower of snow over Dust. "Got ya!" she laughed, running around.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:01 am
Dust scooped up a pawful of snow and flung it at Angel, before running after her, trying to catch her.
Anonymous

Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:37 pm
Nebula stretched her front legs and her back, quickly going back up to her paws and sitting down to groom herself. "What's the plan for today?" She purred to Deadpool.
~
Cardinal sat guard at the entrance of the area, his ear twitching after every small sounds he heard.
~
Bluejay unsheathed her claws and ran them down a wooden high pole for electricity wires, sharpening her claws.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:10 am
Deadpool shrugged. "Death and destruction!" he joked gleefully, a laughing grin on his face.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:34 pm
Dust stopped suddenly, thinking of his mother and the group. " we should probably get back to the group.." He meowed quietly.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:28 pm
"Yeah... keep them out of trouble." Angel smiled shyly at Dust, before batting a snowball at him and bounding to the den.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:11 am
Dust ran after her, then slowed to a trot when he got to her. He grinned. " race you there!" He said suddenly, and raced off, his long legs taking large paces of ground as he ran.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:34 am
Angel grinned, running past him and bounding through the snow. "Beat you!" she grinned, jumping through the window.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:56 am
Dust leaped in after her a second later, panting. " your fast!" He purred. " I haven't been beat before in a race, other then when I race my sister." He added, flicking his tail and looking around the gloomy den. " where is everyone?" He mumbled to himself, padding across the den and peered out another window, seeing everyone gathered around and talking.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:58 am
"Oh great, Deadpool's found a new friend." Angel groaned.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:10 am
Dust looked at her slyly. " Looks like your going to have some new siblings here pretty soon." He joked, twitching his ears, hoping she wouldn't be offended.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum