WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

WaterClan Camp

+14
Daisyleap
Willowstorm
Sushi
Icespirit
Weaselreed
Lily
Wishflight
Spottedleaf
Aquastar
Ravenconspiracy
Quake
Leopardspots
Lunaar
AngelflyXD
18 posters
Go down
Spottedleaf
Spottedleaf
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

WaterClan Camp - Page 8 Empty Re: WaterClan Camp

Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:00 am
"They must be inside their den. Should we go see?" Riverwatcher figured and asked Deersplash as more thunder sounded the forest
Ravenconspiracy
Ravenconspiracy
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:04 am
Deersplash nodded. "Lead the way" she said with a smile, she stood up and waited for Riverwatcher.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:12 am
OOC: Raven seriously stop sending messages like "Deersplash blinked", it's spamming
Spottedleaf
Spottedleaf
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:13 am
Riverwatcher stood up and headed towards the medicine den. When he got there he coughed, trying to clear his throat, and called out "Mistleleaf! Twistedleg!" He hoped one of them or either of their apprentices would come out
Ravenconspiracy
Ravenconspiracy
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:15 am
OC: Sorry I'll try to make a big paragraph

Deersplash peaked inside the den, her eyes travel around for the two medicine cats. "I wonder were they could be" she said to herself. Deersplash blinked as she turned her eyes on Riverwatcher. "When did you start having that cold?" she asked with a tilt of her head. "I guess it probably has to do with this damp weather"
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:17 am
Ooc: are you two aware that this is pretty much spamming? It has nothing to do with the current plot.
Spottedleaf
Spottedleaf
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:30 am
Occ: i don't know what is supposed to be happening other than the storm and that they just got back from the gathering which was pretty much a total bust.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:59 pm
Tansy, feverfew, poppy seeds, catmint... Peachpaw repeated the four herbs in her mind, making a mental note that tomorrow morning she'd need to send someone to get an abundant supply of them. She shot a quick glance over her shoulder at Cypresspaw, and reluctantly walked over to her. "Our stocks are low," she mewed. "I'm a little worried about this recent hatred between the Clans, so would you like to come with me and gather some herbs?" Peachpaw was too nervous to say sorry about her blowing up at her friend earlier that day.

OOC: Is there anything supposed to happen at night-time? Because maybe we can just skip straight ahead to morning again.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:43 pm
ooc: I'm just waiting for Leo to get back, Boulderheart's gonna get killed
Anonymous

Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:06 am
OOC: Daisy, shouldn't their mentors be instructing them of what to do? c:
~
Twistedleg limped into the medicine cat den and purposely kept his gaze focused ahead of him, but glancing at Peachpaw from the corner of his eyes.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:55 am
sparkle It's Like a Star @ heaven dawn Like a Star @ heaven now sparkle

The weather for the day is COLD AND SNOWY. Hunting is hard due to the snowfall overnight. Everyone is on edge due to the gathering events last night.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:04 pm
Aquatail woke up with a start. It was cold outside. When she peered out, she realized that it had snowed overnight. I can't just stand here and stare at the snow. I have to hunt. I have to patrol.
I have to train Riverpaw.

Aquatail padded to the apprentice den. "Riverpaw?" She asked
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:02 pm
Peachpaw roused from her nest, tail lashing. She padded outside and was shocked with the subarctic breeze that hit her. "Fish-dung, this is no good weather to collect herbs!" she muttered, storming back into the medicine den.

Nightfoot padded across the clearing carefully, flicking his tail in greeting to Aquatail. He picked out a plump salmon and trotted into the elders den, ripping it in quarters and giving the pieces to each elder, trying to spare the low prey in camp.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:31 pm
Aquatail nodded towards Nightfoot as he walked by. She grumbled. What was taking Riverpaw so long???
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:58 pm
Ooc: awkwardly looks around. He didn't take long... I didn't even see this :/ 

Riverpaw grumbled about wanting to sleep longer after the gathering but shoved himself to his paws and walked to the entrance, when making his way there and stumbled over Rainpaw and fell flat on his face
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:05 pm
Rainpaw woke with a jolt. She stood up immediately and turned towards Riverpaw. "Are you okay??" She asked, rushing to help him up.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:08 pm
Riverpaw lashed his tail with embarrassment. " I'm fine." He meowed, shoving himself to his paws and staring at them. " sorry for waking you.."
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:09 pm
"No it's fine." Rainpaw said, cocking her head. "Rippleshade will be here soon so I better get ready." Rainpaw added as she started to wash her matted pelt
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:15 pm
Riverpaw ducked out of the den. " you called, Aquatail?" He meowed, trotting up to his mentor.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:17 pm
"Yes I did." She said, backing away so Riverpaw could come out. "Hunting, Fighting, or patrolling?" She asked.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:25 pm
" fighting." Riverpaw said quickly, then coughed. " fighting, I suppose." He repeated quietly. He paced his paws up and down.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:26 pm
"Alright." She said. "Let's get something to eat quickly." She said, walking towards the fresh kill pile.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:32 pm
Leopardpaw padded out of the apprentice en, seeing her denmates awake and sighing at the thought of social confrontation when she was so tired.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:45 pm
Hazelpaw lifted her head and purred a little. "Did it snow?" she yawned at Leopardpaw.

Mistleleaf glanced at Peachpaw. "What's got your tail in a knot?" she snorted.
Anonymous

Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:29 pm
Twistedleg lifted his head from his spot at the commotion from the Medicine cat entrance. He carefully lifted himself and flinched as his leg was accidentally pressured on.
~
Firepool padded out of the warrior's den, shivering from the cold and glanced around for Leopardpaw.
~
Ebonyfur fluffed her fur up and pushed closer to Shadeheart in effort to warm up more from the cold weather.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:34 am
Peachpaw glanced back at Mistleleaf, letting her fur lie flat again. "It's leaf-bare, that's the problem," she huffed. "All the plants are probably dead."

Flowerbelly blinked her eyes open, immediately pushing herself to her paws when she saw Firepool. "Uh, Firepool? I have to ask you something. In private." she whispered.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:46 am
Mistleleaf nodded. "It's been leafbare for a while now. We'll be okay, we always are. No use stressing out." She brushed her tail over the apprentice's shoulder.
Anonymous

Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:08 pm
Firepool's fur spiked up a bit once he heard t he soft voice of Flowerbelly, the she-cat he had feelings for ever since he was a kit. "Oh, uh, yes, what is it?" He responded, turning around quickly to meet Flowerbelly's eyes.
~
Ebonyfur purred as she pressed closer to her mate, then snapped her eyes open. She scrambled up to her paws, "Oh, I forgot, I have Tanglepaw to train today!" She mumbled to herself, picking her way through the  sleeping cats and slipping out the den, half asleep.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:34 am
Peachpaw sighed, letting her mentors warm scent draft over her. 

Flowerbelly flicked her tail and brought Firepool to the back of the Warriors den. "How do I say this.." she mumbled to herself, quiet enough that Firepool couldn't hear. "I like you!"
Anonymous

Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:25 am
Firepool stood still for a moment and narrowed his eyes in worry, "What about Gullwhisker?" He whispered with a frown.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:46 am
OOC: I think Panther killed Gullwhisker, I'm not sure hahah
IC: Flowerbelly blinked. "I don't think he likes me as much as he did before." she meowed softly, feeing safe to talk about someone else around Firepool.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:18 am
Mistleleaf licked her ear. "Besides, there's a secret herb patch of tansy that's pretty much protected from this snow. Good since our territory is mostly frozen water during winter."
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:25 am
"Just tansy?" Peachpaw curled her lip. "That's not enough! We're out of poppy seed, catmint, feverfew.." she went on, remembering the night before when she had found only a few of each herb left.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:35 am
Mistleleaf flicked Peachpaw's ear. "Did I not just tell you not to worry? We will be fine."
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:15 am
Peachpaw sighed, giving in to her mentor's reassuring voice. "I guess you're right," she mewed. "But who will-" she cut herself off, deciding it was best not to worry as Mistleleaf had said. "Never mind." she nodded and padded out of the medicine cat's den and towards the kill pile, picking out a salmon and taking small bites from the juicy meat.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:12 pm
Mistleleaf watched Peachpaw walk away and shook her head. Apprentices, she snorted.
Anonymous

Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:19 pm
Twsitedleg made his way, limping towards the herb storage and frowned. "As much as Peachpaw has a a bad attitude, she's right." He pointed out to his fellow clanmate, "We might need to borrow from Fireclan or Frostclan if they're willing to share."
~
Ebonyfur poked her head inside the apprentice's den and rolled her eyes, "Tanglepaw! Get your lousy tail out here, we've got some training to go over." She whispered sharply, hoping to not wake up anyone else.
~
Firepool shuffled his paws awkwardly and tried to hold in a smile, cracking a grin a bit. "I..like you as well, like a lot." He meowed, purring, although he kept the secret of her being his long-time crush.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:29 pm
Tanglepaw groaned loudly and buried his head in his nest.

Mistleleaf glanced at Twistedleg. "I've been through my fair share of leafbares. I watched you through your apprenticeship, and you don't have any faith?" She shook her head.

Rubblewind nestled closer to Rainstorm, not wanting to leave his nest.
Anonymous

Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:32 pm
Twistedleg narrowed his eyes, "What faith? That herbs will suddenly appear? Well this time we don't have a choice, especially when almost all of it was raided." He half hissed his remark, being the grumpy tom he always was.
~
Ebonyfur frowned, staying where she was for a few heartbeats and sighing, "If you don't get up, I won't let you get a pick from the prey pile until all the other apprentices do." She meowed, hoping to bargain the stubborn tom out his nest.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:34 pm
Mistleleaf shook her head. "I have faith that these things happen for a reason. SoulClan watches over us, but we make our own choices," she replied cryptically.

Tanglepaw lifted his head and narrowed his eyes. "No swimming in the cold?" he bargained right back.
Anonymous

Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:05 am
Ebonyfur grinned, "Not all battling needs to be in water, besides, if we'll be to fight with other clans in this weather we might as well learn some ground moves." She explained, hoping to win him over so he'd agree.
~
Twistedleg lashed his tail, "Then we will make our choices, and I guess yours is to let the clan go without herbs when we end up battling Brightclan or Duskclan later on." He argued, flattening his ears.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:44 am
Rosekit jumped on her mother's tail, little claws scrambling to climb it. She kicked back into the air and landed on Turtlesplash's back, purring. She curled her fluffy tail over her nose and fell asleep again.

Peachpaw licked her jaws after swallowing the last morsel of salmon. She padded over to a nettle patch where the sun was directly hitting, and gazed up into the grey clouds. Will WaterClan survive without herbs? she began to think back to her and Mistleleaf's talk, wondering if her mentor was just trying to make her feel better.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:36 am
Mistleleaf pressed her face into Twistedleg's. "I never said I would let the Clan go without herbs. I'm telling you to have faith," she growled. "It's no use crying over dead fish, so we will make do with whatever we can find."
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:58 am
Otterpaw woke up with a yawn. He blinked a few times then went to exit the den. "Snow!!" He gasped. He rushed back and prodded Hazelpaw. "Wake up wake up there's snow!"
Lily
Lily
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:02 am
Lilyshadow was awake, eating some prey. She saw Otterpaw and smiled. "When you are done, we can go and train."
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:06 am
"Alright Lilyshadow." Otterpaw said with a dip of his head. Then he went back to prodding Hazelpaw and telling her to wake up.
Lily
Lily

Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:08 am
Lilyshadow smiled and went back to eating the shrew. She looked over at where another couple of kits were playing. She probally would never have kits.
Weaselreed
Weaselreed
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:37 am
Gullface yawned, blue eyes blinking several times. He  decided to head to the nursery to see Swanwatcher, his mate. He padded over with a quiet purr at the though of her. His head poked into the den."Swanwatcher?"
Lily
Lily

Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:38 am
Swanwatcher got to her paws, yawning. She saw her mate, Gullface. "Hello Gullface." She walked over to him smiling.
Weaselreed
Weaselreed
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:43 am
Gullface smiled softly. He purred at his mate, worry evident in his deep blue eyes."How are you? Are you alright and relaxed?"
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum