WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

DuskClan Camp

+16
Aquastar
Panthermask
Feather
Lily
Pineapplefur
Snoo
Daisyleap
Lunaar
Weaselreed
Sushi
Davewing
Leaf
Spottedleaf
Ravenconspiracy
Chicoryfeather
Leopardspots
20 posters
Go down
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

DuskClan Camp - Page 2 Empty Re: DuskClan Camp

Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:10 pm
Blueshine grouchily trotted past her denmate and the two apprentices, bumping into Rushpaw as she went past for a word with Russetstar.
Anonymous

Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:24 pm
Patchwhisker shook his head with a satisfied grin, "No, I'm quite alright with the shrew. But thank you, you're a kind apprentice." He purred, glancing at Rushpaw and nodding a hello to her.
Anonymous

Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:55 am
Rushpaw let out a growl as something- no, someone bumped into her. She merely hissed in their direction, ignoring Patchwhisker, "Watch your step, buster!" She yapped, which was unusual for her to do so loudly,
Anonymous

Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:31 am
Seakit groomed her fur affectionately, before jumping at Rushpaw's yapping. "Could you please shut up? I'm in the middle of something here!" She snapped, glaring at the apprentice. She went back to grooming.

~

Larkkit glanced at Seakit, then back at Rushpaw. "Sorry for my sister..."
Anonymous

Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:41 am
The black-furred female settled a bit, fur flattening, only to rise again at a dumb kit's holler, she simply sent the kitten a glare, then to Larkkit, gaze not softening despite the apology,
Lily
Lily
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:08 am
Clouded paw nodded and rushed out of camp. She heard a mouse, but she also heard a shrew. She leapt and killed it with a small bite and brang it back to the elder.
Anonymous

Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:19 pm
Larkkit looked at Rushpaw, his blue (I forgot his eye colour) eyes gleaming. "I'm really sorry. Really." He murmured.

Seakit snorted. "Well, I don't really like mouse-brained fools talking to me anyways!" She hissed, standing and padding away
Anonymous

Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:03 am
Rushpaw rolled her eyes and strolled back to the apprentices den, but not before grabbing a mouse. She grumbled as she trotted away.
Anonymous

Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:06 am
Larkkit stood, and pelted away to Seakit. "You mousebrain! You should've apologized!" He hissed.

Seakit grunted. "She's the mousebrain you fool! How am I a mousebrain?"

OOC: Already feeling Rush X Lark on the inside
Anonymous

Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:10 am
ooc: watch him like as an apprentice confess to her and then shes like 'oh im gay lol sucks 4 u'

ic: She flopped down, hissing between bites in frustration. How dare a kit speak to me that way? When I become a warrior, I'll... I'll... She couldn't think of something that wouldn't expel her from the clan, so she dropped the thought.
Anonymous

Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:13 am
Seakit rolled her eyes, and lolled out her tongue. "You're so stupid!"

Larkkit's ears flattened, as he ran off to the shade of the [insert name of sacred meeting rock here]. He curled into a ball, and fell asleep.

OOC: *Subconciously makes every cat hate Larkkit*
Anonymous

Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:38 pm
Russetpaw sat outside the medicine cat's den, watching Rushpaw with a irritated face. What a mouse-brain, picking up arguments with kits. She snorted and went back to thinking about herbs.
OOC: Wrong cat in the wrong clan oops ^^
~
Spiderpaw purred as he hummed to himself and sorted a few of the herbs scattered around the medicine cat's den.
~
Shrewpaw crouched beside her brother, Bramblepaw, chewing on the squirrel she picked from the fresh-kill pile earlier.
~
Bramblepaw gave in a yawn, "Hmph, I wonder if I'll be chosen to go on the new gathering."  He thought out loud.
~
Shrewpaw rolled her eyes, "Mmm, stop dreaming, you'll never go after that time you picked a fight with a Brightclan apprentice." She scoffed.

Last edited by Skybreeze on Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:31 am
Sealpaw was curled comfortably in her nest, not bothering to wake up. Her flanks rising and falling with each breath, she continued to remember Scorpionpaw. It was only a few sunrises ago, yet it seemed like moons. When the chatter inside the den walls had grown louder, she got rid of her thoughts and slowly roused from her nest.
- -
Silverpaw's fur was blown back by the strong breeze outside of the warriors den. Coldfoot had told her earlier to keep an eye on Morningshine, who was peacefully sleeping in the corner of the den. She looked much better than she had recently been, coughing and sneezing and not being able to do as much as take one bite from some prey. A ladybug landed on her paw, and she grimaced, shaking it off but watching in awe as it gently fluttered away.
- -
Hollyshade approached Russetstar's den, her legs quivering. It took a lot of courage to talk to her leader about this, but she was confident. "Er, Russetstar?" she called into the den.
- -
Gingerpatch let out an enormous yawn as she padded out of the den. She passed by Shrewpaw and Bramblepaw, snatching a starling from the kill pile. "Greetings," she dipped her head. "Excited for the Gathering tonight, I see?"
Anonymous

Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:38 am
Tealkit yawned, and padded out of the nursery, before stretching. His fur bristled, as he saw Seakit and Larkkit in the distance. He padded over to the apprentices den, not wanting to do with anything near the nursery. He sat on the outside of the den, and yawned.

--

Bluefeather opened her eyes, and looked around. She narrowed her eyes, and snarled. "Where's a mate when I need him?" She hissed under her breath, stretching and padding out of the nursery. She sniffed the air, and glared at the entance to camp as if did something wrong.

--

Larkkit opened his eyes, and yawned, seeing his mother in the clearing. He stretched his long legs and padded over to the apprenties den, hoping to apologize to Rushpaw- again.

OOC: Meh.
Anonymous

Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:03 am
Russetstar lifted his head from his sleep, hoping to have a word with Starclan in his dreams about the sudden fights happening, but not getting any response. "Come in." He responded, sitting up now, his tail curled neatly around his paws.
~
OOC: I kinda want Russetstar to get a mate, but I'm not sure if I totally own him now or still just powerplay?
~
Bramblepaw shrugged, but nodded as well. "It'll be pretty exciting after all the tense stuff going around." He pointed out, remembering the raids.
~
Shrewpaw twitched her whiskers, "Ugh, you and battling." She meowed, rolling her eyes.
~
Spiderpaw padded into the center of the medicine cat's den and watched Morningshine for a few heartbeats, then turned around and slipped out the den. He grinned, "What a beautiful day!" He squeaked, stretching his small paws.
Anonymous

DuskClan Camp - Page 2 Empty I was rekt by autocorrect

Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:01 am
OOC: Why don't you go to character announcements? Also, I might have a cat if you own him now.

_

Seakit grunted, and padded to the nursery. "Hey, furballs! Anyone want to do something?" She hissed, her fur bristling.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:43 am
Ooc: Sky Ill check with Fern if he had one
Lily
Lily

Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:27 am
Cloudedpaw looked at the elder. "Here." She dropped the shrew at his paws.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:38 pm
OOC: Willow wasn't his mate whichever that cat of Cynder's got captured by two-legs then vanished for like a year?
IC: Blueshine stalked up to Russetstar. "I don't think we should get involved with BrightClan." she stated, standing directly in front of the tom and staring him in the eye.

Hawkpaw trotted slowly toward Spiderpaw, an indescribably heavy feeling in his legs.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:26 pm
Stormpoppy stretched as she woke, her claws digging into the moss and ferns of her nest. She shook herself out as she stood, wondering vaguely where her brother Sunflight was.
Lily
Lily

Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:32 pm
Sunflight sat down near the apprentice den. He had not gotten an apprentice yet, but he really wanted one soon. He looked around. "That mouse brain is probaly asleep." He was clearly refering to Stormpoppy.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:46 pm
Stormpoppy narrowed her eyes, having heard her brother, and decided to sneak up on him.
Lily
Lily

Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:49 pm
Sunflight flicked his tail. He was bored. "I bet she hasn't gotten up to chase that mangy tail of hers.." He was just messing with Stormpoppy. The wind was downwind, so he was downwind from her and could smell her.
Anonymous

Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:47 pm
OOC: Wait hold up, there are two cats wanting to speak to Russetstar at the same time????
~
Russetstar gave in a brief sigh and looked up at Blueshine, "I see your point, but Brightclan is in need of help as much as we were when Duskclan first formed together. Do you not remember how Brightclan helped us in the Sunclan and Moonclan war?" He pointed out, his eyes sorrow from remembering the losses of the old battles.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:29 pm
"We started that war." Blueshine snarled, "We deserved to lose, and we never should have 'allied' with BrightClan, if you can call holding them hostage and killing anyone who disagrees with us 'alliance'. You're not the one who killed all those cats."
Anonymous

Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:40 pm
Russetstar didn't respond and only shuffled his paws a bit more. "Well, if you'd like to put it that way, we can forget the past. A clan cannot be let to be destroyed by another, and I'd rather help then sit as Brightclan suffers. " He meowed, his whiskers twitching.

~
OOC: This isn't important with the plot right? Also I gotta get the cats for the gathering soon.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:47 pm
OOC: It's not really plot-important aside from casting slight doubt but he sticks with it.
IC: Blueshine sighed. Of course. "Just know this will go the same as our past wars." Blueshine grumbled, then sulked out of the den.
Anonymous

Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:30 pm
Russetstar let out a nother brief sigh as he thought of Blueshine's argument. What if she's right? He thought worriedly. Russetstar shook his head and slipped out the den, padding onto the smoothrock and standing on top confidently. "All cats old enough to climb to the Outlook, please gather for a meeting!" He announced, his voice ringing through out the camp.
~
Snakewhisker slips out the warrior's den and sits down beneath the smooth rock.
~
Bramblepaw and Shrewpaw sit down next to Snakewhisker.
~
Robinblaze soon enough joins Snakewhisker, sitting beside him and flexing her claws into the dirt and out.
~
Beetlestorm, Dovefrost and Leafshade all sit together with Hollywing.
~
Magpiefur sits farther off from the crowd, curling his bushy tail around his large paws.
~
Stormheart joins the cats beneath the smooth rock, sitting in the front row for a good look.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:06 am
Dragonmoon takes a seat with the senior warriors up close to the front

Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:43 am
Stormpoppy tilted her head a little and walked over to the meeting area, settling down. 

Riverswoop stretched from his spot and walked over too.
Lily
Lily

Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:46 am
Sunflight sat next to his sister. "I hope I get to go!"

Emberpaw sat next to Starlingpaw.

Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:47 pm
Stormpoppy snorted and shook her head. "You'd be lucky to go if mice started falling from the sky."
Lily
Lily

Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:52 pm
Sunflight glared at his sister. "If I don't go, then the chances of you going is the chance of voles flying!"
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:56 pm
Stormpoppy simply pushed Sunflight over with a shove, purring with amusement.
Lily
Lily

Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:57 pm
Sunflight shoved her back. He was purring with amusement too. He looked up at Russetstar.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:28 am
My cats gather around the Highrock, eager to hear who would be accompanying Russetstar to the gathering.
Anonymous

Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:38 am
All my cats gather, except for Larkkit.
Ravenconspiracy
Ravenconspiracy
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:26 pm
Ravenfather sat down in camp by herself away from everyone else. Her dark blue eyes looked at all her clanmates, there on her face across her face were three claw marks. Ravenfeather was trying very hard to not listen to the voices inside her head. Kill them..Kill them all
Anonymous

Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:14 pm
Russetstar waited a few moments for the chattering to die down and flicked his tail to begin. "As you all are aware, the gathering is tonight. But, this time will be different, after all the raids and tension that has been going on through out the clans, I think it would be better if we took only warriors." He announced, most of the apprentices disappointed, "The cats that will be accompanying me to the gathering are Tawnysky, Bluefeather, Sunflight, Riverswoop, Beetlestorm, Shiningsplash, Lightstep, Moontail, Daisy, Ravenfeather, Dawnfire, Robinblaze, Stormpoppy, Gingerpatch and Dragonflame! Lilytail and Morningshine will stay back in camp and Mistyheart and Coldfoot may come along." He finished off.

Last edited by Skybreeze on Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lily
Lily

Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:17 pm
Sunflight flicked his sister with his tail. "I guess we are both going."
Ravenconspiracy
Ravenconspiracy
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:21 am
Ravenfeather watched Russetstar, the voices said Kill Kill. Ravenfeather shook her head and growled to herself
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:37 am
OOC: Sky, when Littleflower gets finished, can she come along? She's also replacing Lilytail as deputy.
Panthermask
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:49 am
Mistyheart dipped her head, but couldn't help casting an annoyed look towards Daisy. She doesn't even have her full clan name yet! she said silently to herself.

Lightstep smiled at the thought of going to the gathering, but then frowned, realizing that WaterClan and FrostClan would probably start a fight.

Ooc: Misty's not a fan of Daisy lol
Ravenconspiracy
Ravenconspiracy
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:13 pm
Ravenfeather watched the cats with a growl, the voices in her head were now stronger.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:30 pm
Shiningsplash stiffened. Why was she, of all cats, going?! She was crippled for SouldClan's sake she would just be a burden to DuskClan

Dragonmoon sighed. He wasn't going but at least he was with Smokepaw. Or would be with Smokepaw when he came back
Ravenconspiracy
Ravenconspiracy
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:31 pm
Ravenfeather turned her eyes on Dragonmoon. Ravenfeather twitched as another thought came to her mind Kill him the voices replied in her head. "NO!" she said threw her head.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:32 pm
Dragonmoon's eyes turned to Ravenfeather. "You alright?" He asked.
Ravenconspiracy
Ravenconspiracy
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:35 pm
"Just leave me alone!" she hissed as she twitched, she gasped at what she said.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:37 pm
Dragonmoon's ears twitched with irritation. Other than that, the rest of his body remained calm. "Okay then." He said. His thoughts started flowing with Graypaw. Oh the poor little guy. Littlestream is going to kill me when I get to SoulClan. I couldn't protect my little brother. He imagined himself leaping at the rouge who had killed his little brother, ripping is throat out.
Ravenconspiracy
Ravenconspiracy
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:39 pm
Ravenfeather started to whimper as she put her paws on her ears. "Please help me" she whispered, both either to herself or Dragonmoon
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum