WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

Go down
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Rocky Shores Empty Rocky Shores

Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:57 pm
Pretty much untouched since LeafClan was driven out of the area, the Rocky Shores are just as they are described; a wide, stone beach separated from the rest of the area by a small cliff which harbours caves and a variety of sea-dependent animals such as gulls and ponds for small fish to live in. Not many herbs grow here but some of the caves would be deep enough to find shelter in. Twolegs aren't too common here either, but sometimes large groups come with big pelts on sticks and loud noises and strange, sickening drinks.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Rocky Shores Empty Re: Rocky Shores

Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:07 am
Shard trotted ahead of the group, searching through the heavy fog for a way down to the flatter areas of the cliff.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:15 am
Min huffed, quite annoyed with the fog blocking her view of the rest of the group. She managed to catch up to Shard and let her paws sink into the soft sand.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:19 am
OOC: Daisy it's rocks
IC: "I know there's a freshwater pool around here somewhere." Shard grumbled, "I haven't been here in a while but I doubt it would just vanish." She carefully stalked across the slippery rocks, heading down the cliff towards the sound of a small waterfall from a branched-off stream.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:26 am
OOC: Oops
IC: Min scrabbled over a slippery rock, ears flattened. "Good, I haven't eaten or drank anything all day." she growled.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:34 am
Shard dug her claws into a particularly slippery stone as she nearly fell. The waterfall was only a fox-length away and was spraying droplets everywhere, covering the stones that had already been slick from the fog in cold, muddy water. She scrambled up the rock and bounded forward to the next, landing on a flat surface for once but being pelted by the falls above her. 
"Get the rest of the group and lead them here!" she called to Min.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:16 pm
Min nodded and bounded across a clearing of multicolored pebbles, reaching the rest of the group. "Come on, speed it up! Shard's found a freshwater pool." she yowled, ears flattened as the ocean sprayed water everywhere, it's gushing current over the rocks filling the air.
Anonymous

Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:37 am
Kia nodded and hurried along the rocks, her claws unsheathed and in instinct to dig them in for balance, although she couldn't and only left scrapes on the rocks.
~
Syrup shivered as she followed the group, easily bounding through the slippery rocks without a problem from years of living by the ocean. "Smells like home." She meowed out loud.
~
Squirrel shook her pelt and grunted as she struggled across the rocks, almost slipping on one, "Why are we going here?" She complained.
~
River padded after the group, looking down at his paws and ignoring the spraying water at them as he thought of Hazel.
~
Delta had a large smile on her face as she sprinted across the rocks, only ending up falling down and face palming herself onto a rock. She struggled up and flinched from the shoulder pain, "I'm alright!" She called out to no one in particular as she continued across the rocks, stumbling here and there.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:52 am
Flame purred at Syrup's easy tone relating to the ocean. "I'm surprised how any cat could've enjoyed this," she growled playfully.

Min nodded at Delta, a small purr rumbling in her throat.  "Because we haven't eat or drank anything today." she responded sharply to Squirrel without looking back.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:24 am
Chestnut scrambled across the rock, shivering as droplets of rain fell on him. It's so cold...
Shard waded through the cold pool and scrambled out, shaking her pelt out, and huddling under a rock shelf. She spotted a couple crabs scuttling through the shallow water and grinned.
Anonymous

Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:04 am
Syrup laughed, "It's nice once you let it be." She responded to Flame as she took a deep breath of the scent of salt water.
~
Squirrel twitched her whiskers in response to Min and continued padding on in silence, following the rest of the cats, shuddering from the cold and sea spray.
~
Delta reached the pool and watched the crabs and fish in hunger, "When can we hunt?" She looked up at Shard in eagerness.
~
Kia sat down beside the others, a bit farther from the pool as she twitched her ear, watching the surroundings in case some cats decided to intrude or attack.
~
River quickened his pace to catch up to Chestnut.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:37 pm
Sand leapt from rock to rock, carefully aiming it and rapping her paws around each rock she landed on until she reached the pool. Sand eyed Min and Shard carefully, not knowing if she was aloud to drink yet or if she had to wait for the older members to, since she just joined.

Shadow and Wind weaved there way threw their camp mates until they reached Shard.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:36 pm
"There are some seagull nests nearby if we're ever pressed for food." Shard mewed, absentmindedly hooking a tiny crab and slicing into its belly.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:23 pm
"Sounds good enough," Min muttered. "Kia, Delta, and Shadow, come with me and we'll split across the beach to gather as much food as possible." she ordered, flattening her ears against the cold ocean spray.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:26 pm
Shadow nodded, flicking her ears crossly as the waves splashed up, spraying her. Why did we settle, at the OCEAN? She thought crossly, and padded over to Min, waitin for her to lead the way.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:43 pm
Min flicked her tail at Shard to let her know she'd be on her way, and led the three cats to the shore. "Kia, you'll go east down that slope. Take Wind with you." she instructed, then turning to Shadow. "You'll go south across that clearing of rocks. Go with Syrup. I'll go up north with Delta."
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:27 pm
Shard lapped cautiously at the freshwater from the stream, watching it cascade into the ocean below. "The tides probably won't usually reach this high, it is night after all." Shard pointed out.
Anonymous

Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:34 am
Kia nodded and swftly changed directions, not even checking if Wind was following her down the slope.
~
Syrup flicked her tail, "Sure thing, I could do some fishing." She pointed out to Shadow, grinning.
~
Delta gaped her mouth open, amazed she was picked to go with Min. "Ok! Are we hunting?" She mewed eagerly, trotting to keep up with Minkura's pace. My chance to prove myself!She thought, her tail up high in pride.
~
Squirrel shook her fur from the wet drops of water and crawled into a space underneath a ledge that was above the pool of water and shuddered. She curled her tail around her body, tucking her paws underneath.
~
River sat beside the pool and watched the sea's waves lap at the shore.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:41 am
Min flicked her tail for Delta to follow. "First, we'll check for any other cats that might be around here. After a little searching we'll meet back with Shard and round up again for food." she explained, bounding over each sharp rock that jutted from the ground.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:53 pm
Chestnut yelped as he slipped on a rock, falling onto a lower ledge and turning just barely to land on his paws. A wave crashed only a whisker-length below him and he jumped straight up in shock.

Jingle padded along the top of the cliff, ears twitching with anticipation as she smelled some of her old group-mates.
Anonymous

Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:35 pm
Delta nodded, crouching and leaping onto one of the pointed rocks, holding her tail out as she almost slipped off down the cliff. "There's a cat there!" She called to Min, angling her ears towards where Jingle was.
~
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:50 am
Min immediately jerked her head up at Delta's shocked meow. "Jingle," she muttered to no one in particular. "I have to report this to Shard. Delta, stay right here and don't move." she ordered, before bounding across the rocks and back towards the freshwater pool Shard was waiting at.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:30 pm
"Yes?" Shard mumbled grumpily.
Jingle trotted up to Delta, glaring. "Hello." she growled, her voice hostile.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:03 pm
"Jingle is back." Min growled.

Flame trotted back into the clearing with a plump mouse hanging from her jaws. "Managed to find something," she muttered to Shard and Min before disappearing into the foggy scene once more.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:41 am
"What?" Shard mewed, eyes widening. "She's been gone for moons, I-I thought she was dead?"
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:52 pm
Wind darted after Kai quickly, keeping at her pace while she walked beside her. " Where are we heading?" She asked.

Shadow nodded, taking the hint. I cant fish all that well, but ok.. She turned around, heading south, picking her way across the rocks.
Anonymous

Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:20 pm
Delta widened her eyes in shock as Jingle approached her. She unsheathed her claws to get a better grip on the rocks, "Uh, what are you doing here?" She hissed in reply, trying her best to act fearsome.
~
Kia flicked her tail, "Here, just to hunt." She answered briefly, opening her jaws to scent for any prey nearby.
~
Syrup grinned, bounding from rock to rock with no problems ahead from Shadow.
~
Squirrel tilted her head, "Who's Jingle?" She questioned , lifting her head up from trying to rest.
~
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:04 pm
"I just saw her approaching from behind the rocks. I'm not sure if she saw Delta yet." Min responded, ears flattened as she turned to Squirrel. "An old... friend." she grimaced, before turning back to Shard. "What are we going to do about her?"
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:38 pm
"...I'm not sure." Shard muttered, "It's not as if we were punishing her for anything so chasing her off seems rather inappropriate. Shall we go greet her?"

"Being genuinely confused as to why your lot's here." Jingle mewed nonchalantly.
Anonymous

Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:05 pm
Delta frowned, "Why does it matter? We can be here if we want." She stated, her head tilting in confusion slightly. Is this her territory by any chance? She thought worriedly.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:51 am
"Huh." Jingle mewed, "Do-do you even know who I am?" she unsheathed her claws. Did they exile me without telling me?
Anonymous

Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:24 am
Delta sat there and stared at Jingle cluelessy for a few heartbeats, "Uh, no, am I supposed to know who you are?" She asked, actually a bit anxious about the she-cat.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:49 pm
"I was the most loyal member of this group a few moons back and I went out on a scouting mission and they just LEFT me?!" Jingle spat furiously.
Anonymous

Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:42 am
Delta craned her head back in surprise, "OH, uh ok. Well, you must be one of the old members!! I was recruited because almost everyone in the group was gone." She explained, grinning in pride.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:03 pm
Jingle's eyes narrowed to slits. "Huh." she growled, "Well if you could take me to Shard and Min THAT'D BE GREAT."
Anonymous

Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:55 am
Delta's fur bristled in embarrassment, "Right! Uh... follow me!" She quickly replied, making her way carefully across the jagged rocks.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:49 am
Min saw the black curve of two cats in the distance, coming her way. Turning to Shard, she said, "What should we do about her?"
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:07 am
"Ugh, blame the whole situation on her I suppose? I don't know." she spat anxiously.
Jingle trotted over the rocks cautiously, squinting to see through the thick layers of mist rising from the sea.
Chestnut mewled, still stuck a ledge below everyone else in the group. He attempted to jump up and missed, scrambling and falling down seaward.
Anonymous

Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:43 pm
River widened his eyes in shock as he noticed Chestnut fall and shrieked in fear for her, "Chestnut!!" He yowled, trying his best to make his way down the cliff.
~
Delta flicked her ear as she entered the flat area, her paw pads sore from the sharp rocks.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:07 am
Chestnut gasped as he hit the cold sea, flailing desperately. "Mom!" he called, accidentally breathing in a mouthful of saltwater and yowling in pain. He tried to grip a rock near the base of the cliff, but the sea pulled at him. "HELP!" he yowled, loosing his grip.
--
Jingle trotted into the den Shard had made and glared at her old acquaintance. "Long time no see." she growled.

Shard nodded curtly back. "You look exhausted."

OOC: I'd recommend no one dive into the ocean because they'd almost definitely die along with Chestnut.
Anonymous

Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:23 pm
OOC: Aw poor Chestnut the way she screamed mom ;w;
~
River almost sipped into the sea as she dug his claws into the ledge, the waves sending an enormous sea spray at him and creating a slippery platform. "Chestnut! Just..hold on a bit longer!" HE managed to yowl in between  the wind and sea.

~

Delta quietly watched from farther away, sitting beside the pool and listening to the conversation.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:30 am
Min watched Jingle's movements carefully, but was interrupted by the sound of a high-pitched yowl. "What in SoulClan?" she murmured, ducking out of the den and seeing River nearly slipping into the deep ocean. "What are you doing, mouse-brain?!" she launched herself onto the ledge and grabbed River by the scruff, gently lowering him back onto the ground.
Anonymous

Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:33 am
River struggled to be loosened by Min's grip and finally crouched over to the edge as he was released. "But Chestnut fell down!" He cried, searching the waters desperately for the she-cat.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:50 am
OOC: Chestnut's a boy, and Deadpool's son.
IC: "What's going on?" Shard called, trotting to Min's side. "Did someone fall off?"

Jingle, too exhausted to be curious, curled up beneath the sea-side rock's shelter and fell asleep.
Anonymous

Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:07 pm
River flattened his ears, "Yes, it was Chestnut!" He meowed sorrowfully, his heart aching for his brother.

Delta followed them out and frowned, "Owch, that looks scary." She shuddered, peering at the jagged rocks and the drop-off into the sea.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:59 pm
Shard frowned, not sure how to comfort the kit. "Stay away from the edge, especially when it's foggy." she ordered, placing her tail on the kit's back and turning to the rest of the group.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:01 pm
Min felt a strange pang of guilt in her gut, something she had never felt before. She leaped onto the ledge and looked down into the deep blue water below, seeing nothing but the occasional piece of Twoleg trash float by. "He drowned!?" she meowed in shock. "How did it happen?"
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:16 pm
Shard looked down at the sea, which was calm for a moment, when another wave rolled and crashed against the stones, throwing up more seawater and mist. 
"High tides." she responded sadly, "It's a pretty long fall and the riptides seem strong."
Anonymous

Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:39 am
Delta quickly took Shard's advice and backed up from the ledge in fear.

River backed up slightly and watched the waves hit the cliff, sending a spray up at them.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:43 pm
Shard dragged River back into ensured safety and trotted to the center of their camp. "Is anyone out hunting?" she called, her voice being partially drowned out by the waves.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum