WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

Go down
Anonymous

Rocky Shores - Page 2 Empty Re: Rocky Shores

Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:02 pm
River shivered and curled up under the small ledge where Squirrel was sleeping, or more like trying to sleep.
~
Delta perked her ears, "Yea, almost everyone's gone out to hunt." She grinned.
~
Syrup leaned over at the shore and nodded to herself, "This should be a less disturbed part of the waters. I think the fish stay here from the waves." She murmured to Shadow, her hunting partner.
~
Kia returned, a black bird in her mouth that was pecking for worms out of the damp soil. She quickly set it down near their make-shift camp.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:09 pm
Shard nodded. "Once we get a good stock of food, we should work on exploring and establishing ourselves here. This area is a bit unstable, and there are definitely better campsites elsewhere along the rocks." she announced.
Anonymous

Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:13 pm
Squirrel blinked her eyes open and yawned in response to the announcement, quickly covering her frozen nose with her bushy tail.

Kia nodded briefly and placed the black bird carefully under a pile of leaves.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:58 pm
OOC: Why are there leaves in late winter on a rocky beach?
IC: Shard stretched out, yawning, then clambered across the rocks to rejoin the moorland above their camp and search for non water-based food.
Anonymous

Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:15 am
OOC: Whoops, I don't know I just imagined some random scattered dead leaves, just erase that.
~
Syrup shot her paw into the water, out coming a wiggling fish and was soon thrown onto the ground. She quickly pounced the large fish and bit it's neck.
~
Kia peered at Jingle and dipped her head, "It's good to see you back." She meowed, trying to be respectful to the she-cat.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:40 am
OOC: Glurp I totally forgot about this place, are they still here? @Skybreeze @Leopardspots
IC: Min teared off some feathers from a magpie and hid it under a pile of slush from the snow days ago. She padded over besides Shard. "What are we going to do about our makeshift camp? I wouldn't recommend to stay here much longer... I think I smelled blood down along the shoreline." she meowed, worry pinching her voice.
Anonymous

Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:57 pm
OOC: Yep, I've been waiting for someone.

IC: Syrup made her way back up the hill, padding carefully on the rocky path leading up. She finally made it back to camp, although her fur was sprinkled with moist from the waves and light rain. The tortoiseshell cat dropped the two fish down at the makeshift shelter. "This is all the fish I could find, it took me a while since the waves keep them from coming to the shore." She explained.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:23 pm
"I heard there was a big group planning something against the Clans." Shard mewed, "We should try to find them."
Anonymous

Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:23 pm
Kia perked her ears, suddenly interested in the news. "Against the clans.." She murmured to herself, wondering if Min would make her fights young cats again. Her spine shivered, although it wasn't fair to fight younger ones, she couldn't deny a order.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:00 am
Min cocked her head. "Really...?" she meowed, eyes glimmering with a sort of curiosity. "Who did you hear this from?" she asked, hoping they would find these cats and team up to destroy the Clans.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:55 pm
"Word through the winds." Shard mewed. "Jingle mentioned something about it from her time away, cats near our land discussing it. They have a rather large crowd from what I hear."

Jingle nodded. "Odd little cat talked about how they'd get rid of...how did she phrase it? Heretics?"
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon May 01, 2017 2:14 am
"Hm," Min pondered about how they could find these groups for a moment. "Syrup, Kia!" she called, flicking her tail. "Have you two ever seen other rogue groups when we made our territory on the DuskClan border with the old Twolegplace?" she asked.
Anonymous

Tue May 02, 2017 8:42 pm
Kia shook her head slowly, "No, I don't really remember exploring that area much. I was with you the whole time." She answered, a slight frown upon her face.

Syrup perked her ears, "I usually stayed out of any rogue groups' ways when I wasn't in this group." She meowed, shrugging her shoulders.

A small silver she-cat entered the make-shift shelter and her eyes twinkled with excitement, "I've seen lots of rogue groups before!" She meowed, bouncing from paw to paw. My chance to be important! She thought, moving to the front where Min, Shard and Jingle were.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Wed May 03, 2017 11:21 am
"Oh?" Shard mewed in a nonchalant tone. "Did any of them mention someone named Onyx?"
Anonymous

Fri May 05, 2017 8:13 pm
Delta pondered the question for a few heartbeats, her cat-brow(lol?) furrowed in concentration. After a while, she jumped slightly, "Oh! Now that I think of  that name, I do remember spotting some cats at the jungle. One of them said something with Onyx." She meowed, sitting taller now that she was becoming useful.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sat May 06, 2017 4:31 pm
"Hm." Shard scoffed, flicking her tail. "Jingle, can you see if you can find them?"

So you can ditch me again? Jingle thought to herself while she nodded.
Anonymous

Fri May 12, 2017 8:49 pm
River flicked his tail and stood up quickly. "I'd like to come too," He meowed sternly, "I haven't been of much use yet, and I'd rather not sit here and think of my...dead littermates."
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sat May 13, 2017 2:11 pm
"You sure kit?" Shard grumbled, "You're a bit young."
"Let him come." Jingle mewed. She felt a pang of sadness, reminded of her own kits.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Sun May 14, 2017 5:28 am
Min rasped her tongue over her paw, bringing it over her ear.
"I'll find a better area for us to stay. Here isn't really the best place especially considering the recent rainfalls." she meowed.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sun May 14, 2017 5:42 am
"Indeed." Shard mewed with a curt nod. "Perhaps we could try for the twolegplace, the one further away from here with more prey."

Jingle trotted off, flicking her tail to signal River to follow.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Sun May 14, 2017 9:27 am
"We could try the southern part of the Twolegplaces," Min suggested, gesturing with her tail for Kia to join her. "Or perhaps the swamplands."
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:20 am
Anora eventually arrived to her destination, looking back to see if Flash had followed. "This is the place, beautiful but also a little quiet at times. Twolegs come here sometimes, but mostly during the summer." she mewed, having been here quite often.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:39 am
Flash padded to stand next to her, gazing along the Shore. " you know a lot about this place..." he commented, bending his neck to sniff at the sand beneath his paws.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:43 am
"From what i can remember growing up, this is where i spent most of my time. Sitting up on the rocks and gazing out to the water and sand." she mentioned, her ears growing hot from realizing how much she revealed about herself. It may not seem like a lot to him, but for her, this place was where she came to think and reflect.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:54 am
Flash glanced up at her before raising his head. " Well, its very beautiful, I can see why you would want to just sit and watch the waves." He meowed, the crash of the waves onto the shore humming in the background.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:00 am
“Um, well, yes. There’s prey here too but not a lot.” She mewed quickly, looking for he caves she used to hide in. She got up without a word and went to one of them, the only one that was deep enough for not much light to go in. She sniffed inside, hoping no other cat had gone in it. When it was clear, she went inside and found an empty, dried up nest that she had made and used a couple times.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:09 am
Flash watched her, slightly bewildered. She-cats are odd. He thought, staring at the cave entrance she disappeared into for a few seconds before following her to the entrance, sniffing into the darkness. " Uh, Anora?" He called.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:14 am
“Yes?” She called out, her eyes having adjusted to the dimness as her blue eyes stared at him from inside. She was already sitting in the old nest, a faint smell of herself on it still from when she was younger.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:21 am
Flash felt himself relax slightly, and he felt a worry lifted off him, though he didn't know why. " I was just making sure you didn't get dragged in here or anything." He meowed, glancing his vibrant green eyes down to his paws.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:28 am
“No. You can come in here, don’t have to be shy. I won’t bite.” She mewed, teasing him on the last sentence. She wasn’t tired at all, but simply wanted to relax and, oddly, it felt easier to do that with Flash around. She shifted her paws nervously, not understanding why she was feeling the way she was. Maybe from not being used to having company again.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:42 am
Flash purred softly. " I think that mouse would disagree." He joked, slipping into the cave, widening his eyes to get used to the darkness of the cave. He padded along the wall, stopping near her nest.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:50 am
“That was food. And i was hungry.” She said to him, adding a fake sassy tone to her voice. She liked the company of another cat, remembering how she felt when her former mate was still alive. She felt a pang of sadness at the thought of him, but looked towards Flash. Figuring he’d want to have a place to sleep, she hopped out of the nest and gestured to it with her tail. “Here, you can sleep in it. I’m used to the ground anyway.” She mentioned, looking away a little.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:01 pm
Flash shook his head, looking at the nest and back to her. " No, it's fine, it's yours. You shouldn't have to sleep on the ground in your own home." He looked at her, blinking slightly.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:04 pm
“No it’s fine. This place isn’t my home. I just used to spend time here often, that’s all.” She mentioned, laying down on the ground anyway and gesturing once more with her tail towards the nest. “I’m not tired, just relaxing. So if you want to sleep go ahead.” She added, looking towards him
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:39 pm
Flash shook his head again. " I'm not tired, it's only morning." He chuckled slightly, padding to sit next to the nest but not in it. " where is your home, then?" He asked, shifting a paw.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:42 pm
“Oh um, i don’t have one. I never really have.” She answered him, staring at the tom, admired by how handsome he looked. She glanced away briefly, but then looked back to him, her embarrassment of herself showing. “What about you, do you have a home?” She asked, twitching her tail a little nervously.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:42 pm
Flash gazed at her, raising an eyebrow lightly before blinking his eyes back to normal. " No, I.. just followed my family around, we never really had a home." He answered, smiling softly.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:46 pm
“At least you had a family. How was that?” She asked curiously, truly wondering what it felt like to have a family.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:12 pm
Flash glanced away. " I'm not completely sure what it's like to have parents, but siblings are always nice.." He felt a pang in his belly, remembering how his brother was recently killed by the Clans.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:16 pm
“Oh, i’m sorry about your parents. The only memory i have of mine was them both leaving me in the forest by myself.” She admitted, no sorrow or anger showing from her voice. She didn’t know how to react when that memory popped into her mind at times.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:22 pm
Flash's eyes flashed with sympathy. " that's so cruel.." He shook his head. He quickly tried to lightly the mood, curling his tail over his paws as he mewed. " but hey, look at you now! You survived without them."
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:30 pm
Anora purred softly at his comment.”Thank you. Would you um, like to stay here the night or find another place?” She asked him, her gaze curious
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:39 pm
Flash laughed slightly, looking out of the cave entrance. " I think it's a little early to talk about night, Anora." He said jokingly.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:53 pm
“Sorry... i’m just.. not used to having company anymore... not after.. well maybe another time.” She mewed hesitantly. She wasn’t ready to tell anyone about her past, nor of her deceased mate. She missed him every day, and despised the clan cats.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:03 pm
Flash blinked at her, shifting slightly closer. " After.. what?" He asked, then added quickly. " you don't have to tell me, I'm just.. curious."
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:33 pm
Anora shook her head, becoming focused on the present again. “Nothing to worry about... would you like to go scouting with me?” She asked him, her voice more serious and eager sounding to go outside.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:28 pm
" scouting for what?" Flash asked, tilting his head, green eyes flashing in the dim cave light.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:54 pm
ooc: hey uh, THIS IS NOWHERE NEAR FIRECLAN TERRITORY. ITS LITERALLY ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE MAP.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:19 pm
“For any patrols of clan cats or even for prey, mostly around this area.” She answered, twitching her as she stared out towards the entrance.

Ooc: ok, well we’ve already been posting and you don’t have to type in caps Razz We simply picked a location no one’s been to in awhile
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:21 pm
Ooc: it was to get your attention, seeing as I’ve been ignored in the past by people posting in the wrong places. 
The new twolegplace is too far to have travelled.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum