WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

FrostClan Camp

+13
Daisyleap
Pineapplefur
ItsAboutThyme
Lunaar
Wishflight
Feather
Spottedleaf
Snoo
Aquastar
Sushi
Willowstorm
Icespirit
Leopardspots
17 posters
Go down
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

FrostClan Camp - Page 3 Empty Re: FrostClan Camp

Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:31 am
OOC: She's only supposed to bring the few and fastest cats with her but I suppose?
IC: "Thornsplash, go with Redstar to make sure she knows the way to the tunnels." Dapplestar added. She turned to the rest of the group.
 "What are you all waiting for?" She snapped, "Stop standing around and shifting your paws! Go!" She trotted off to the tunnels, leading her group.
Anonymous

Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:00 pm
Ripplefang grunted, "I'm here." He meowed cooly, although his eyes flashed with hatred toward the deputy as he quickly followed after Dapplestar.
~
Thornsplash nodded briefly and flicked her tail to Redstar, "This way." She explained, leading the smaller patrol out the camp.
~
Heatherglow shivered with excitement about actually being chosen for something important, although something inside her made her feel wrong about the whole situation. She fell into a quick trot alongside her friend, Lunarshine.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:39 am
Lunarshine bounded after Thornsplash, unsheathing her claws. "Wow, our first time out as warriors!" she mewed to Heatherglow.

Redstar chuckled at the new warriors and padded up alongside Thornsplash. "We should be heading to the border of BrightClan and beginning to set up our traps," she reminded her. "I trust you're way around the territory better than mine." she purred.
Anonymous

Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:45 pm
Thornsplash dipped her head, "Of course, thank you." She responded, managing to hold back a grin of pride.
~
Heatherglow smiled, "Yea!" She meowed back, although her mind was set somewhere else, remembering the time Harepaw had disappeared in a similar situation to this. 
~
OOC: SHould we go immediately to Brightclan's border or go across some land?
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:54 am
OOC: They need to go across some land first because that's when a BrightClan patrol spots Redstar in FrostClan territory and goes to report to Ivorystar and then sends the attack before this patrol can raid the camp.
IC: Lunarshine excitedly slid down the slope leading out of camp and flexed her claws in the soil, eager to stretch her legs and dash across the territory.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:16 pm
OOC: no? This doesn't result in a raid, this results in more increased hostilities. The next battle is on the BrightClan beach.
IC: Dapplestar trotted into the tunnel entrance near camp, flicking her tail to signal her group to follow her.

"I could join the trap patrol!" Marshfeather mewed eagerly, with a vague hint of flirtation in his group.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:29 pm
OOC: I was following the topic Willow made on the Gathering's aftermath. Sorry?
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:36 pm
OOC: Wait really? Hold on let me reread the plot.
IC: "Maybe we should get some cats to hunt too, with all the guests." Turtlesplash suggested to Sandstar.
Anonymous

Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:04 am
Twistedleg was seating with the Waterclan group and snorted at Turtlesplash's suggestion. "Do you really think Frostclan would like us hunting on their territory?" He meowed, being the usual negative tom he was.
~
OOC: Where is Dapplestar's patrol heading again?
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:44 am
OOC: Dapplestar is taking her patrol to the tunnels. Also, what should Redstar and her patrol do, Leo?
IC: Longpaw drew his tongue across his jaws, swallowing the last morsels of prey. "See you later, Falconpaw! I'm going to go organize the herbs, I'm bored."
Icespirit
Icespirit

Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:52 am
OOC: When do you guys think will be a good time for me to bring in Deertail? As much as I've read, there's gonna be a battle soon on BrightClan?
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:55 am
OOC: fhdhgbfdghbghjfd
Redstar's patrol is going to lure a BrightClan cat over the border, Dapplestar's patrol is setting up a trap for the BrightClan cat. Dapplestar's group is going through the tunnels toward the BrightClan border.
Icespirit
Icespirit

Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:49 pm
Deertail sauntered over to Longpaw with a smile. "Can I help you?"
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:01 pm
Longpaw lifted his head, purring at the warrior. "Sure! The more the merrier." he bounded into the medicine den, not looking back to make sure Deertail was following him.
Icespirit
Icespirit

Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:39 pm
Deertail leaped after him inside the den. "I do know a bit about herbs and injuries." She gazed at the piles stacked around on a tree trunk. "Where shall we start?"
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:06 pm
Briarscorch sighed as she watched the warriors leave, her fur prickling a little as the static built in the air. A booming echo of thunder followed a flash of lightning, and she winced as hail rained down hard on the exposed camp.
Anonymous

Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:08 pm
Graytail seemed a bit surprised as the warrior entered the den, but dipped his head in greetings towards her.
~
Freckledrose let out a startled yowl as she dashed for shelter. She glanced around wildly for her sister, Briarscorch, her fur bristling in nervousness.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:10 pm
Falconpaw simply sighed, looking up at the sky and only moving once a larger hailstone pelted his side. He huffed, picking up his untouched piece of prey and padded into the medicine den, into his nest silently.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:29 am
Larksong and Thrushwhisker glanced at each other. They raced to the prey pile and grabbed a few peices, thinking they will probably get ruined if they stay out in this weather. They then pelted across to the warriors den, dropping the prey in the corner of the den, and settled down in their nest.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:39 pm
Briarscorch followed Freckledrose into the warriors den, brushing up against her sister quietly. "It's only the sky, we're fine."

Starrypaw sat grumpily in her nest, her chin on her paws. Capturing cats is more important than training us new apprentices? Everyone said I should be honoured to have Dapplestar as a mentor. She's useless.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:35 pm
OOC: Damn Dapplestar disappointed Starrypaw faster than she disappointed SoulClan

IC: Birchstripe hissed, slinking into the elder's den and sitting down with a huff.

Hailstreak sat in the warriors den staring out at the hail, his tail puffed up like a squirrel's.

Sloeheart flattened his ears as he trotted through the hail, moving prey into shelter. He dropped a sparrow and a mouse in the warrior's den then went back into the hail for the rest of the pile.

Turtlesplash brushed up against Sandstar. "Perhaps we should go into the woods with a hunting patrol?" she purred, "See if we can stretch our legs? Maybe the tree will provide some shelter from the hail?"

Rainstorm bumped her head against Rubblewind's shoulder as lightning cracked overhead.
Anonymous

Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:23 pm
OOC: such a disappointment hh
~
Freckledrose nodded, "Right. And soon enough it'll be all over and then I can sleep peacefully." She purred with a playful grin. At the second lightning flash in the sky and loud thundering, she jumped and bolted into the warrior's den.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:17 pm
Briarscorch sighed, shaking her head. "Just go to bed, Freckledrose."

Rubblewind licked Rainstorm's ear. "Should we find shelter?"
Anonymous

Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:32 pm
Freckledrose snorted as she curled up in her nest next to Briarschorch's. "Always bossing me around, huh?" She meowed with a long yawn afterwards.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:24 pm
"I feel useless just sitting in another cat's camp." she sighed, flinching at the sound of distant thunder. "But I'd prefer it to being outside."
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:51 pm
Rubblewind nodded. "We'll be okay," he hummed, looking up at the sky, then down to the view of the valley below. "I hope this rain hasn't flooded the river."

Briarscorch flicked Freckledrose's ear. "Who else will, hm?" she teased. "You've got no toms after your tail, or have you?"

Falconpaw looked around at the group of cats. "Um...so I suppose there won't be any quarter moon meeting tonight?" he gulped quietly.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:04 am
"Alright, let's get some other cats with us then get going!" Rainstorm purred, flicking her tail and bumping her head against Rubblewind's flank.

"Doubtful." Soraflight frowned, "It's sad, really. Haven't seen the BrightClan medicine cats in moons. I hope they're okay."
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:58 pm
Rubblewind frowned. "Get going? We can't leave yet. I thought we were taking the BrightClan cats back to our territory?"

Falconpaw nodded slowly, remembering the brief visit he'd had with Mistpaw. "They'll be okay. I'm sure they'd have found a way to contact us if they weren't."
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:14 pm
"Hunting, silly!" she purred. "Did you really forget?"

"Yes, but I do miss them." Soraflight sighed.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:16 pm
Falconpaw nodded. "I do too," he hummed, glancing up at the still-greyed skies.

Rubblewind shrugged. "Sure."
Anonymous

Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:10 am
Freckledrose laughed nervously, "Nah, I'm not desperate." She meowed, holding her chin up. She perked her ears as a hunting patrol was gathering and glanced at her sister, "Wanna join it?" She questioned with a grin.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:32 am
Longpaw flattened his ears. "Isn't it strange how FrostClan and BrightClan are enemies, but us medicine cats still manage to keep in touch and in peace?" he pondered out loud to the other medicine cats. "I wonder if some medicine cats don't want to meet with the enemy. Or if they did in the past."
Anonymous

Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:07 pm
Graytail nodded, "Yes, our missions aren't to hurt one another, and we all have the same relationships with Soulclan." He meowed, purring. 

Cloudmist padded over to the apprentice's den, the light rain not phasing her, as it did for every other Frostclan cat who was used to snow more then mere rain. She poked her head inside and blinked for her eyes to adjust to the dim light. "Starpaw?" She meowed, squinting her eyes to find her apprentice.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:36 pm
Falconpaw hummed. "Perhaps we could ask SoulClan next time we walk with them in our dreams?" he joked weakly, smiling. 

Rubblewind crinkled his nose. "We don't hunt land prey, Rainstorm."
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:52 am
Ibispaw lifted his head from his nap as he heard a soft voice call from the entrance to the den. "Hi, Cloudmist!" he waved his tail in greeting. "Did it stop raining yet?" he asked, hopping from paw to paw with enthusiasm.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:09 pm
"Maybe you don't !" Rainstorm mewed sharply, "But I do! Wasn't raised in FireClan for nothing, and I'm sure other cats here can hunt land prey."

"SoulClan hasn't spoken with me since leafbare." Soraflight sighed.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:11 pm
Falconpaw glanced up at Soraflight. "They haven't with us either."

Rubblewind flicked an ear. "I don't hunt land prey," he rephrased himself quietly.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:17 pm
"Maybe it's the arguing." Soraflight sighed.

"Maybe I can teach you?" Rainstorm purred.
Birchstripe shuffled his paws. "I agree. We should hunt. It's too stuffy in camp, and the rain is settling down.

Crowsong trotted out of the warriors den, feeling mist and light raindrops across her whiskers. A ray of sunlight shown through a gap in the clouds as she stretched out.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat May 06, 2017 5:51 pm
"Yes Cloudmist?" Stapaw asked as she groggily stood up and shook out her pelt. "Are we going to do anything special today?" Her voice was a bit more eager now.
Anonymous

Sun May 07, 2017 1:25 am
Mousepaw looked up when he saw Starpaw awake. He shifted himself so he could look out of the den, squinting at the brighter light. "Did it stop raining yet?" his words were slurred.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sun May 07, 2017 1:34 am
Ooc: Is Cloverlily doing anything or out of camp or free? 

Oakpaw slithered out of the apprentice den past Starpaw, and fluffed up his fur as he glanced around for his mentor.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Sun May 07, 2017 1:36 am
OOC: Cloverlily is with Dapplestar on the patrol to catch the BrightClan cats and keep them prisoner, sorry.
Anonymous

Mon May 08, 2017 10:11 pm
OOC: Is Redstripe in the camp?
Anonymous

Mon May 08, 2017 10:14 pm
Cloudmist let out an amused purr, "It hasn't ceased to rain just yet, but it's only a harmless drizzle." The senior warrior explained to the curious apprentices; she then turned to Starpaw, "We are going hunting, I'm going to teach you how to catch birds today!" She meowed with enthusiasm in her voice. She flicked her tail, signaling for her apprentice to follow her out the den. "If any you want to tag along, you're more then welcome." She added in with a purr.

Poppywind sat down, biting into the cold starling she was chewing on. "Yuck. Old food." She mumbled under her breath, although it was loud enough for someone nearby to hear.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Tue May 09, 2017 11:37 am
Fennelstrike looked around for Lynxfang, lashing his tail nervously.

Crowsong trotted up to Cloudmist, overhearing her statement. "Could I go?" she asked, tilting her head innocently.
Anonymous

Tue May 09, 2017 3:25 pm
Palestripe frowned as he glanced at the fresh-kill pile. Maybe he should hunt...yeah, that would be a good idea. He shook his head and quickly looked around. Catching sight of Cloudmist and Crowsng he padded up to them "are you going hunting?" he asked "If so I'd like to come"
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue May 09, 2017 3:27 pm
"Birds? Awesome!" Starpaw said, bouncing up and down. "I'm going to catch the biggest bird in the forest today!" She added hopefully.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Tue May 09, 2017 7:42 pm
Rainpaw, wanting to go hunting, padded to Palestripe and asked the warrior, "may i go with you to hunt?". She wanted to continue practicing her hunting.
Anonymous

Tue May 09, 2017 8:53 pm
Cloudmist nodded to Palestripe and Crowsong, "Of course. The more, the merrier!" She meowed with a friendly grin. The gray she-cat flicked her tail and lead the patrol out, towards the Frostclan Forest.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Tue May 09, 2017 11:08 pm
Ooc: yes, he is, Raven.

Oakpaw called last second as Cloudmist lead the group out. " Wait! I wanna come too!" He hurried after them, wanting to actually get some training.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum