WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

FrostClan Camp

+13
Daisyleap
Pineapplefur
ItsAboutThyme
Lunaar
Wishflight
Feather
Spottedleaf
Snoo
Aquastar
Sushi
Willowstorm
Icespirit
Leopardspots
17 posters
Go down
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

FrostClan Camp - Page 13 Empty Re: FrostClan Camp

Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:11 am
Stormshadow looked down at her belly. The kits should be coming very soon. She thought. She wondered when they would come and how many.

Hailpaw looked around for Blackfrost. I want to train. He thought
Feather
Feather
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:17 am
Blossompaw let out a huff of annoyance when she was unable to find Stealthwater, walking off in search of another apprentice she could train with.
Anonymous

Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:00 pm
Sootpatch noticed Pebblesplash about to lead her patrol out of camp, and bounded over to her quickly. He brushed his tail along her flank, letting her know he was behind her and padded beside her with a purr. "Mind if i join?" He questioned.
Feather
Feather

Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:05 am
OOC: Btw when I was saying Dovefrost, I meant Dawnfrost, sorry XD

Dawnfrost woke slowly, parting her jaws in a yawn and looking down at Mistkit. She licked the shekit's head, curling tighter around her.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:24 pm
Acornwhisker sighed a little, flicking her ears and not really knowing what to do with herself. She looked around for someone to hunt with, missing the two rogue kits.
Anonymous

Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:59 pm
Pinepaw yawned as he woke up from his sleep, quickly grabbing a blackbird from the prey-pile. He padded over to sit by where the Frostclan apprentices always sat, along with some Fireclan apprentices as well. Pinepaw bit into the bird and snorted in disgust at the Frostclan cats. "I still don't get why we need to stay here in Frostclan," He meowed, casting a few sharp glances at the Frostclan apprentices, "Fireclan is strong enough to take back their own camp."
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:11 am
Maplepaw bristled slightly. "If you are so strong then you can leave if you like!" She snapped. "And if FireClan is so strong, why did they get kicked out in the first place?!"
Anonymous

Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:43 pm
Pinepaw held his chin higher. "We didn't get kicked out. We were fighting that stupid battle for your clan, and they took it over while we were gone." He snapped back in response.

Creekpaw wanted to argue with the tom, for Frostclan was being generous to them to let Fireclan stay in their camp. However, he kept his gaze focused on his mouse he was munching on.

Whitepaw frowned. "But Frostclan is being nice!" She squeaked in defiance, her fur bristling.

Rowanpaw sat next to Pinepaw, nodding in agreement with him. "Frostclan only made this war worse for us all," She meowed, her chest puffed out proudly, "That's why we're here."
Feather
Feather

Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:18 pm
Blossompaw growled at the other apprentices. "Stop it! FrostClan is being very generous by letting us stay. They could've left ungrateful pieces of foxdung like yourselves out for the rogues!" She shouted, lashing a paw at them, claws sheathed.

Russetpaw pulled his sister back, casting a glare at his clanmates. "She's not wrong," he hissed.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:20 pm
Acornwhisker narrowed her eyes and padded over to the apprentices. "I suggest you all shut your muzzles and act like proper apprentices," she snapped at them. "You will all be training together later, to help us get rid of the rogues. Is that clear?"
Feather
Feather

Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:23 pm
Blossompaw kept her glare but still nodded, sitting down next to Russetpaw. She looked at Whitepaw and Creekpaw. "I'm Blossompaw by the way," she meowed, "and this is my brother Russetpaw. He's really quiet but he's nice." She flicked her fluffy grey tail, green eyes glittering.
Anonymous

Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:24 pm
Pinepaw narrowed his eyes, his cold gaze traveling up to Acornwhisker in disrespect. However, he didn't say anything back.

Rowanpaw dipped her head, her fur still bristling. "Yes, Acornwhisker. "She meowed through gritted teeth.

--

Whitepaw's eyes shined with excitement. "Hi! I'm Whitepaw. I don't think i've met you yet because we're new," She meowed, ignoring the sharp glance from her brother, Creekpaw, "We used  to be kittypets, but now we're going to be warriors!" She chirped.

Creekpaw wanted to hide in a hole right away. Hes face was flushed with embarrassment as he bent down to give his chest fur a couple licks, avoiding the apprentices' gazes.

--
A low growl cam from Pinepaw's throat, his stare settled on Whitepaw and Creekpaw. "So, Frostclan is starting to accept kittypets into their clan!" He meowed, amusement hinted in his voice, although he had a sly smirk.

Rowanpaw glared at Whitepaw, her nose wrinkled in disgust by the smell. "Yuck! Twoleg smell." She meowed, shuddering.

Last edited by Skybreeze on Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:25 pm
"And if you continue to act like kits, believe me, your mentors will know." Acornwhisker huffed. "Would going out hunting help you burn off some steam?"
Anonymous

Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:29 pm
Flarepaw stood to her paws quickly, gulping down the last morsels of her vole. "I'll go, Acornwhisker," She meowed, casting annoyed glanced back at her denmates. "I'd rather not stay and argue all morning."
Feather
Feather

Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:30 pm
"My mother was a kittypet once so FireClan took in kittypets too," Blossompaw stated excitedly, bouncing over to the two Frost apprentices. She looked up at Acornwhisker. "Can I go with them?" She meowed, gesturing to Whitepaw and Creekpaw.
Anonymous

Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:32 pm
Creekpaw widened his eyes, surprised that Blossompaw did not make fun of him because of his past life as a kit. It was only six moons! The rest of my life will be spent here, so i shouldn't be thought of as kittypet anymore.The ginger and white tom got up to his paws, following to where Acornwhisker and Blossompaw were.

Whitepaw flicked her tail, "I'd like to go, but I think I was called to help out with the nursery." She meowed, her paws shifting uncomfortably, as she wanted to join them.
Feather
Feather

Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:35 pm
Russetpaw stretched. "I'll help with the nursery, you go with them," he purred and walked away.

Blossompaw beamed at her brother and brushed against Creekpaw, tail waving about happily. She purred loudly, wriggling in place.

Minnowlight looked towards her kits and pride washed over her features.
Anonymous

Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:53 pm
Whitepaw blinked at Russetpaw, confused to why the Fireclan apprentice did that. She glanced over to the patrol and back to the nursery and bounded off to follow Russetpaw. She skidded to a halt beside him with a slight purr. "I can't disobey my mentor's orders!" She laughed, cuffing his ear playfully.

Creekpaw widened his eyes at Blossompaw's friendliness. "S-so, are you half-kittypet?" He asked finally, wanting to make it less awkward, although he despised talking about his past.
Feather
Feather

Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:56 pm
Russetpaw chuckled at the small shecat, his tail flicking back and forth.

Blossompaw nodded happily. "Sure am! My dad is Duststorm," she meowed. She looked up when Ivyfire and Bravewatcher joined the patrol.
Anonymous

Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:01 pm
Creekpaw's muscles seemed to relax more. Blossompaw seemed to get him more then any other cat because of her kittypet blood. "Do you have a hard time fitting in?" He questioned, staring down at his paws.
Feather
Feather

Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:05 pm
Blossompaw nodded and nuzzled the tom. "Sometimes," she mumbled, "But having Russetpaw helps a lot. He's a great brother, and Whitepaw seems like a great sister." She nudged his shoulder gently and purred, "But every cat has a hard time fitting in at one point. Just don't take what others say to heart!" 

Bravewatcher looked at the apprentice and chuckled. She'd make a fine warrior one day.
Anonymous

Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:19 am
Creekpaw shrugged. "I guess so." He replied uneasily. He flicked his tail as he glanced around camp, searching for his mentor. "Maybe my mentor and yours could take us hunting?" He suggested with a friendly purr.

Whitepaw slipped into the nursery, glancing behind her shoulder to see if Russetpaw was coming. She purred a hello to the queens as she set down a bundle of fresh moss. "I've brought new bedding moss!" She mewed cheerily.
Feather
Feather

Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:25 am
"I'd like that," Blossompaw meowed and flicked her tail over his nose. She looked around for Stealthwater, her fluffy tail curling around one of her hind legs.

Featherkit bounded up to her old brother, Russetpaw, tackling his tail.
Lily
Lily

Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:37 pm
Lionstream looked around before seeing Ivyfire. He stood, holding a piece of prey in his mouth and sat next to her, awkwardly. "Hey Ivyfire.."
Feather
Feather

Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:44 pm
Ivyfire smiled at Lionstream. "Hey. Coming on the patrol?" she meowed.
Lily
Lily

Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:52 pm
Lionstream smiled. "The medicine cats say I might be getting an infection in my leg and said I cant leave the camp. You going?"
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:51 am
Stormshadow felt a strong ripple in her belly. The kits are coming! She remembered a bit from last kitting and searched frantically for a stick.
Lily
Lily

Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:52 am
Littlelily looked up at Stormshadow. "Whats wrong?" She asked the frostclan queen before realising. Her kits are here! She turned and ran outside before coming back with a large stick. "Here... Its the best I could find.."
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:55 am
"T-thank you." Stormshadow said the the FireClan queen. "It's been so long since I've kitted." She gasped.
Lily
Lily

Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:44 am
Littlelily smiled. "Its ok. I just had my first litter. You will do fine."
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:34 pm
Falconpaw and Owlpaw continue doing medicine cat things, as nobody has alerted them to the kitting queen Razz.

Ambershine stretched, her muscles rippling beneath her pelt as she did so. The sunlight dappled against her patched fur, and she looked around for something to do.
Lily
Lily

Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:35 pm
Littlelily looked at Stormshadow. "Ill get the medicine cats." She said. She pelted towards the medicine cat den before poking her head in. "Hello? Stormshadow is kitting."
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:37 pm
Brackenflower, who was near her sister, padded towards her. "Hey Ambershine, do you know if you will be going on a patrol later?" She asked her sister, sitting next to her with her tail curled over her paws.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:40 pm
"No idea. But it looks like Acornwhisker could use some help with those apprentices," Ambershine snorted a little, noticing the leader's mate with the mix of FrostClan and FireClan apprentices, their hackles up.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:44 pm
"Yes, it does. Shall we help? Or just me? I miss us hanging out when we were apprentices. We have not gotten to do that often." Brackenflower said with some sadness on her voice, her tail curling tighter over her paws. She wondered where Sunstep was, hoping to find him nearby. @Skybreeze
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:34 pm
Ivyfeather stuck her head out of the medicine den. "Stormshadow is kitting?" She said worriedly. "I'll be right there." She said and ran to grab needed herbs just in case. She then ran over to the nursery.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:11 pm
Soraflight watched awkwardly, unsure of whether to help the FrostClan medicine cats.

Hailstreak looked around, brows furrowed. He trotted up to Brackenflower. "Where's Dapplestar?" he mewed curiously.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:15 pm
Ambershine looked around, then turned her nose up a little. "Well, Redstar's out with her apprentice, how should we know where your leader is?" she asked.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:18 pm
Hailstreak stepped back. "I don't know, I thought FireClan cats could observe things, with their eyes." he snarled back.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:20 pm
Ambershine rolled her eyes. "We have observed that you obviously don't observe," she snapped back.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:22 pm
"Yeah, what I was unable to observe on part of being..you know...not in camp? And outside? Helping bury my dead brother?" Hailstreak said, his voice rough.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:33 pm
Ambershine immediately felt a lump of guilt in her throat. "O-oh, I am so sorry," she mewed.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:38 pm
"It's...fine." Hailstreak sighed, "It's fine. I needed to ask Dapplestar if I could take a walk for the day. I need to get my mind off things and I don't want the Clan worrying."
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:40 pm
Ambershine nodded. "I um... I think she went out? There was a small cat that got angry and left beforehand," she offered.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:43 pm
"Oh." Hailstreak mewed, "Her apprentice. They'll be at the training hollow at sunhigh then. Okay. Thanks."
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:32 pm
Ambershine nodded stiffly, then turned back to her sister. "So. Helping Acornwhisker?" she mewed.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:04 am
"Sounds fine to me." She purred softly before padding over to Acornwhisker. "We thought you'd might like some help." She whispered quietly to her(?).
Feather
Feather

Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:09 am
Ambercloud got to her paws and stretched, hissing a bit as Archdapple sprinted past her. "Calm down, Archdapple," she meowed. 

"No!" Archdapple replied and giggled, running out of camp.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:22 am
Cloverlily stretched out her legs after finishing her meal, and padded to the entrance of camp. Marshfeather... I haven't seen him in so long. she thought, gazing at the land outside of camp. If I go I might not even find him. she unsheathed her claws, sinking them into the ground beneath her. "I have to find him." she whispered, and took off dashing.

Longpaw shuffled through some herbs, sighing when he saw they were running low on a few important remedies. "Hey, Falconpaw?" he called, not even sure that the apprentice was in the medicine den.

Scorchwind poked his head inside the apprentices den, looking for his apprentice, Birchpaw.

Rattail and Lunarshine sat together by the fresh-kill pile, sharing a plump vole.
Ibispaw approached the two warriors and flattened his ears. "Have you guys seen Heatherglow? I'm so bored, I want to train!" he mewed.
Lunarshine shook her head. "No, she might still be asleep."
Ibispaw looked down at his paws. "Oh, alright. Have a nice morning!" he purred and skipped away.
Feather
Feather

Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:38 am
Russetpaw finished helping Whitepaw change out the nursery bedding before he padded out, shaking the old moss from his pelt. He looked around for Hawkstep, amber eyes gleaming.

Ambercloud groomed her pelt quietly, looking up when Duststorm sat down near her.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum