WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

Go down
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

The Glacier Shelter || The Warm Hollow Empty The Glacier Shelter || The Warm Hollow

Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:40 pm
Just to the South of the Glacier is an area where the ice has retreated, and not returned, for many season-cycles, and the ground is carved into hollows and holes by the water run-off in the warmer seasons. The Hollow is the largest of these areas, and reaches right down underneath the Glacier itself, where the ice lets light through cracks in the ceiling during daylight. It is a large smooth-stone cave with small catacomb-like tunnels that weave throughout the area, though none of the other tunnels have revealed other exits yet. The main area itself is often quite warm due to the natural spring that bubbles up in the corner, providing warm water for any cat who has become a little frosted over by being caught out in the snow while cool water often drips from the ceiling. The only entrance is sometimes blocked during the cold moons, but is easily dug out, while the smaller tunnels provide separate dens for every cat, and many more. Moss and ivy grow over and into the tunnels due to the natural warmth, but nothing else is of much use to the cats that live here.

:: Territory of Adam and Eve's group ::
Lily
Lily
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

The Glacier Shelter || The Warm Hollow Empty Re: The Glacier Shelter || The Warm Hollow

Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:37 am
Eve walked into the camp. "Wow... It feels pretty warm in here." She said, softly. She looked around and saw some hollows. "This would be perfect for our camp."
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

The Glacier Shelter || The Warm Hollow Empty Re: The Glacier Shelter || The Warm Hollow

Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:35 pm
"Water!" Misty exclaimed and went to the pool. She lapped up a mouthful before jerking her head up. "The water is warm! It feels good!" She said, drinking until her thirst was quenched.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:43 pm
Breeze followed after the group, coming in after them and looking around. " Cozy." She commented, hoping they wouldn't be hostile. Ok one. Stupid move, coming in here. Two.... they shouldn't be hostile, they where nice to.. Misty? Was her name. 
Lily
Lily

Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:44 pm
Eve looked at Breeze. "Hi! I am Eve! Who are you?" She asked, politely.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:47 pm
Ember agreed with Eve with a slight nod of her head. She found a long tunnel that appeared to get smaller as she went inside. It was warm inside the tunnel and she noticed it seemed to end when she bumped into a wall without paying attention. She hissed in annoyance and figured this would be her den. It was long enough to store herbs and had a little area she could make a nest in. "I call this tunnel as my den. This may eventually become a mecidine den if i find plenty of herbs." She said to the others as she poked her head outside the tunnel.
Lily
Lily

Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:52 pm
Eve smiled. "Of course, Ember! And how about we make the Nest Mothers or nursery over there?" She asked, Nodding to a bigger tunnel. "Then there could be the Members." She nodded to the biggest tunnel. "Then That could be the Sky watchers and over there could be the second in command." She nodded at a medium sized tunnel then a smaller tunnel. "Then that could be Adam and I's Den." She nodded to the smallest.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:56 pm
"Oh h-hi Breeze!" Misty said. "I think we might of met before." She said with an embarrassed smile.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:58 pm
"I think those would be great. Who would be your second-in-command? Maybe wait till there are more of us?" she asked, shuffling her paws nervously. She always hoped that if she ever joined a group and earned their trust, she could be made like a deputy, or SIC (second-in-command).
Lily
Lily

Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:06 pm
Eve nodded. "I agree. We should wait till there is more of us. And its Adams Decision, anyway."
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:15 am
Breeze looked around. "I'm Breeze.. you seem to be settling in already, better announce what I'm looking for now.." she meowed, flicking her tail around the hollows and tunnels. " I wish to join a group. You seem like one that won't.. toucher clans, kill kits, blind other cats, kick out clans, and keep prisoners. Do I make that assumption correctly?" She tilted her head.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:23 am
Ember nodded. "I saw you earlier, watching us. You were very well hidden but not good enough. I am Ember, this group was actually recently formed. I am a healer, still have a lot to learn, but i know the basics of healing." She mentioned to Breeze, flicking her tail as she exited her new den
Lily
Lily

Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:45 am
Eve smiled. "I am hoping for this group to be like that. I don't exactly like fighting and neither does my Husband. We don't really like Onyx's group either. Why should we kick out the clans when we have plenty of food?"
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:09 am
" Well.. that's good, Im ok with fighting... as long as it's not senseless battling with nothing to gain.. but, may I ask.. what is a Hubsband?" The word felt odd on Breeze's toungue.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:42 am
"I think a husband is like a mate." Misty said. "I learned that with my old housefolk." She said.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:51 am
Ember listened, then after awhile decided to go inside her den. She was getting tired, after the long journey she recently had. She found the small corner that made a small dent in the ground, perfect for a nest, and she laid down in the spot. She soon fell asleep, her mind wandering off.
Lily
Lily

Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:28 am
Eve nodded at Misty. "Yes, husband is what I call my mate. Speaking of Adam, has anyone seen him?"
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:36 am
"I haven't since I fainted in the snow." Misty said, shaking her head. "Sorry."
Lily
Lily

Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:30 am
Eve frowned. "I wonder where that mouse brain has gone."

OOC: @Brindledrop
Lunaar
Lunaar
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:15 pm
Adam stumbled in camp, bumping into Eve suddenly, smiling awkwardly. "Oh, hi! Sorry I got lost." He meowed awkwardly.
Lily
Lily

Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:15 pm
Eve laughed and licked his cheek. "Stupid mouse brain, you had me worried."
Lunaar
Lunaar
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:17 am
Adam smiled, feeling guilty. "Heh.. sorry. Anyways, what's going on?" He meowed, looking around at the few cats.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:18 am
"New cave" Misty said and gestured around. "It has a hot spring!" She said happily and moved so Adam could see it.
Lunaar
Lunaar
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:37 am
Adam smiled, then saw Breeze. "Who are you?" He meowed, staring at her. "Are you a threat?" He hissed.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:41 am
"Use your brain!" Misty said. "If she's in here, she's not a threat. She obviously hasn't lay a single claw on any of us." She hissed, being defensive.
Lunaar
Lunaar
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:43 am
Adam, still being new to this, flattened his ears. "Sorry, uh.." He couldn't get the words out, but rather just sat, his tail curling around him.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:44 am
Breeze looked back at Adam evenly, you her gaze sharp. " Do you think I'd just be standing here doing nothing if I was a threat? Do you think they wouldn't be attacking me right now if I was a threat? Are you thinking your group is mousebrained? That your group can't tell a threat from a friend?" She tilted her head accusingly.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:53 am
"Enough of this. Accusing one another will not solve nor help anything. Now i suggest to go find a cave or tunnel and see if it will be right for you. Or if you have to share, do so. I do not want any arguing or accusations thrown. Adam, you should get some rest now." Ember said to them all, in a quite annoyed and demanding tone. She stood tall as she had spoke her words, looking at each cat in turn as she spoke.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:57 am
"Who made you the leader?" Misty demanded and crouched in a stalking position. She remembered acting like this a lot in Sunset's group.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:59 am
"No one. But i do not want to hear any accusing from anyone. Even though we all just recently joined, if we want to earn each other's trust we must be fair and not hostile at first glance." Ember hissed with annoyance, her tail lashing now.
Lunaar
Lunaar
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:12 am
Adam nodded. "Ember is right." He meowed, padding away to the tunnel Eve and him will share.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:16 am
"'I don't want to hear more accusing'. Ha!" Misty said and padded to her den. Has Sunset really turned me into a monster? she thought.
Lunaar
Lunaar
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:19 am
Adam let out a low hiss after he heard Misty, but tried to hide it. He lied down, his tail curling around him.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:23 am
Ember simply snorted and went to her den. She laid down at the entrance, hoping this new group would turn into one she would care for for many many moons.
Lunaar
Lunaar
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:04 pm
His one eye open, he waiting for Eve. I wonder if she's feeling okay.. He began to worry, but knew she would be okay.
Lily
Lily

Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:16 pm
Eve licked Adams ear as she sat down. "Ill be fine." She said, softly to his ear. Adam has a weird habit of watching her constantly when he was worried about her. She looked around the camp. "I cant believe how far we have come..."
Lunaar
Lunaar
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:06 am
Adam smiled. "Yeah..  I just hope nothing happens.." He meowed, closing his eyes and falling asleep.

OOC: When you said that, I thought of Hamilton lol.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:27 am
"I am going hunting, would anyone fit to hunt care to join me?" Ember asked with a more calmer tone of voice. She was not annoyed anymore, just simply restless. "I need to look for any herbs if possible." She added before slowly padding to the entrance of their new camp.
Lily
Lily

Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:47 am
Eve looked up. "I don't think now is the time to go hunting, however you may go if you wish."

OOC: Actually I'll move around some rogues. New Moon hasn't had much attention so I'll stick her here.

New Moon piped up. "I'd like to go?"
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:44 am
Ember nodded, suddenly forgetting the cat's name. "What is your name again? I'm sorry for not remembering." She mentioned, bowing her head in apology.
Lunaar
Lunaar
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:35 am
Adam opened his eye open, sighing at the fact her couldn't get any sleep. He lifted up, his fur pressing against Eve's. He licked her ear, before whispering to her, "Eve, I'll be back. I'm going hunting, alright?" He suddenly turned, pushing himself threw the moss and ivy, ignoring Eve's response.

He padded up to Ember and New Moon, before turning to Ember. "I'd love to go with you guys." He meowed, stretching out.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:29 pm
Misty rolled on her back and fluffed out her fur. I'm just a kit, 6 moons old. What am I thinking? I should of gone to the twolegplace.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:31 pm
Briar padded into the small hollow with an assorted collection of herbs dangling from her jaws, nose full of the strong scents.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:54 pm
Ooc: no Hollow yet, Willow? Hehe, they rhyme xD Razz
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:56 pm
ooc: He hasn't been accepted lol
Lily
Lily

Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:05 am
New moon swallowed. "I'm New Moon, a old friend of Eve's." She said.

Eve blinked open a eye and watched her mate go. She got to her paws and sat outside the den, licking her paw..
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:26 am
Ember nodded and led the way out, hoping she could find some herbs and food.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:13 pm
Briar yawned as she padded into the open space, dipping a forepaw into the warm spring to bring some life back into her cold paws and setting the last of her collection of herbs down. "It's becoming a wild storm out there," she warned the other cats. "I wouldn't go out if you can help it."
Lily
Lily

Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:18 am
Eve looks up and sighs. "I agree. The snow isn't coming in here but if you go out there it may be bad." She said. Suddenly she felt a strong pain in her stomach. What was going on?

OOC:
@Brindledrop
@Snoo
@Aquastar

Guys she is having her kits
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:33 am
Misty raised her head and padded over, fluffing out her fur. “Is something wrong?” She asked.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum