WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

Go down
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

DuskClan Bottomless Pool Empty DuskClan Bottomless Pool

Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:57 pm
DuskClan Bottomless Pool 195_p83b
(Not quite the right image but oh well)

At the bottom of DuskClan's waterfall lies the Bottomless Pool, a deep and rather strange formation that occurred due to shifting lands. The Bottomless Pool is named so due to the water, which appear to reach right down into the depths of the earth due to its reflectivity, not allowing much visual on where the bottom is. Some cats have swum down, and estimated it to be greater than one of the trees on the shoreline.
Larger animals sometimes appear here to drink such as deer and wild horses, but they don't pose much of a threat to the cats as long as they keep their distance. The water also attracts smaller prey in the warmer seasons, and common herbs thrive in the marshy edges of the pool.
Anonymous

DuskClan Bottomless Pool Empty Re: DuskClan Bottomless Pool

Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:59 pm
Dovefrost raced towards the cliff and halted, peering down over the edge. She flicked her ears towards a pathway down and began to slowly pad towards the bottom. "Hey Riverswoop!" She called, turning her head around to face him, "Watch out for hailstorms!" A purr of amusement escaped her throat as she continued forward, her tail up straight with her tip flicking back in forth in excitement to hunt.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:00 pm
Riverswoop growled playfully, bounding down the path and nudging her a little. "I dare you to jump in," he mewed. "I've heard there's fish."
Anonymous

Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:03 pm
Dovefrost's ears went back slightly in nervousness at the thought of the bottomless pool. "No thanks! I'd rather not die drowning," She meowed with a shudder, "But if that's so, then maybe it's where you belong, fish-head!" She chirruped. As they reached the bottom, she padded over to the shore, placing one paw into the shallow end and shivering as she felt the edge of it sloping down steeply.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:06 pm
Riverswoop chuckled. "Do you really not know how to swim?" he asked, tilting his head.
Anonymous

Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:33 pm
Dovefrost shook her head, wide-eyes and confused. "Am I supposed to? Duskclan isn't really a swimming clan, right?" She meowed, sitting down and parting her jaws to scent the air.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:34 pm
Riverswoop chuckled. "My father taught me. It's quite fun actually, especially when it gets too hot." He glanced over at the horizon, frowning. "Which, by the looks of things, will be today."
Anonymous

Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:12 am
Dovefrost shrugged. "You can teach me sometime," the gray she-cat paused to lick her wet paw, then continued, "But, right now we've got some prey to catch, you fur-ball!" She purred, springing to her paws and running off from Riverswoop playfully. She flicked her tail at his nose as she sped away. At once, she dropped into a hunter's crouch, stalking a bundle of brown fur in the distance.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:09 am
Riverswoop caught up in a heartbeat, purring happily and dropping beside her. "So, tell me your plan," he winked.
Anonymous

Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:53 pm
Dovefrost huffed and rolled her eyes as the vole noticed Riverswoop's entry and ran off. "Well, my plan will never work if you keep ruining it." She meowed, cuffing Riverswoop's ear playfully.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:55 pm
Riverswoop ducked his head away. "I mean, its greenleaf, we're not gonna have any shortage of prey," he pointed out cheekily.
Anonymous

Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:56 pm
Dovefrost stood up quickly, flicking her tail tip. "I suppose you have better ideas then?" She questioned with a hint of sarcasm.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:57 pm
Riverswoop chuckled and twitched his whiskers. "I scent rabbit."
Anonymous

Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:00 pm
Dovefrost parted her jaws, and sure enough, the scent of rabbit drifted into her mouth, causing it to water. She nodded to Riverswoop. "It's all yours." She whispered, careful not to startle it away.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:02 pm
Riverswoop purred softly. "I'll move around the back and chase it towards you," he mewed, crouching and creeping.
Anonymous

Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:03 pm
Dovefrost nodded in agreement, instantly getting into her hunter's crouch and flattening down to the ground underneath the shade of a bush.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:05 pm
The tom kept a close eye on the rabbit, which was happily chewing a weed, until he felt the wind gently fluffing his fur the wrong way. He twitched his whiskers, leaping out towards the rabbit, stumbling slightly when two more rabbits appeared out of seemingly nowhere and all three darted off in different directions.
Anonymous

Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:07 pm
Dovefrost widened her eyes as more rabbits flew out of nowhere, one of them darting her way. She quickly wiggled her haunches, and leapt, bowling the rabbit over and nipping at its neck until it was limp. She sprang to her paws with a purr. "We did it!" She chirped in excitement.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:10 pm
Riverswoop raced after another one of the rabbits, leaping on it and knocking it over before he killed it with a swift snap of the spine. "Two for one," he purred.
Anonymous

Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:12 pm
Dovefrost purred. "Riverswoop, the marvelous hunter!" She meowed with a slight giggle. Her eyes cast a glance to the bottomless pool in curiosity. "Could you show me how to swim?" Dovefrost's paws were itching to see him prove his skills after bragging about it.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:14 pm
Riverswoop nodded. "Sure, as long as you don't drown," he teased softly, nudging her as he set the rabbit down beside hers and padded towards the water.
Anonymous

Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:15 pm
Dovefrost laughed. "Don't worry, I'm an expert at watching-you-and-not-swimming." She purred with a grin. As they reached the shore, she glanced down at the surface of the water, unable to see the bottom. "It sure does seem bottomless." She pointed out with a shudder.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:39 pm
Riverswoop nodded. "I can't dive very well but I can show you some basic things." He waded into the water, easily staying afloat once he was out of his own depth. "The water is quite warm actually."
Anonymous

Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:58 pm
Dovefrost shuddered as mist from the waterfall drifted towards her, making her pelt damp. "I guess I could give it a try... since I'm already wet." She meowed as she stepped in, already sinking up to her chest. Dovefrost let out a mrow of surprise at the sudden drop and stood frozen.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:53 pm
Riverswoop purred. "No need to panic. The water here won't drag you down, it's nice and calm." He then splashed water at her, immediately darting off with a cheeky mrrow.
Anonymous

Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:57 pm
Dovefrost yelped in surprise as water hit her face, and quickly followed Riverswoop, the tips of her paws touching the bottom of the pool. "I'll get you for that!" She hissed playfully, however her swimming wasn't the best, and she panted out of breath as she retreated back to the shallow end.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:00 pm
Riverswoop snorted a little. "You look like an upside down duck," he teased, trying not to laugh too much. "It's kind of like a kneading sort of motion, that should keep you afloat and not drinking the water."
Anonymous

Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:04 pm
Dovefrost was desperate to defend her swimming capabilities, but she knew Riverswoop was the expert at it and nodded. "Okay.." She meowed, quickly beginning to paddle with her paws like Riverswoop explained, "Like this?" She meowed, her eyes twinkling with excitement.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:07 pm
He nodded happily. "That's the spirit! Now you won't drown if you ever fall in a river," he teased again.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:07 am
Hollyshade led Smokeheart, Shrewpuddle, and Shadowblaze into the clearing, the water pounding into the pool making her ears ring. "We're looking for juniper, thyme, feverfew, and tansy." she meowed, immediately finding a clump and pointing out how each herb looks.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:15 am
Smokeheart nodded and sniffed each herb to get to know the scent, then starting glancing around for more.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:34 pm
Hollyshade gave a silent prayer to SoulClan that she was able to find so many herbs. "Are you three finding anything?" she called to Smokeheart, Shrewpuddle, and Shadowblaze on the other side of the pool. She bunched what she collected into a ball and clamped it in her jaws, the wind making her even more chilly.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:49 pm
Smokeheart lifted his head to reveal a very messy bundle of the herbs. “These?” He mumbled through them.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:09 pm
Hollyshade nodded, feeling wobbly on her paws from exhaustion already. "Yes, those are perfect. You got some extras but that's even better." she muttered. She raised a quivering paw to rub her nose before bringing it down to the ground again, blinking away her worryful thoughts of the sickness. Why I am so anxious? SoulClan gave us the cure, didn't they? she thought. "It'd be lovely if we could head back now. I don't want to leave Carnelianpaw by herself for too long." she felt her lips lift into the slightest smile, and although the action was very insignificant, it felt stiff. Had it really been that long since she smiled? What with all the tragedy wrecking havoc on the Clans, she definitely believed it.
Anonymous

Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:58 pm
Shrewpuddle poked at a clump of berries. "I think I found some, uh, what do you call it?" She meowed, her blue eyes staring into the distance as she tried to recall what they were called when Hollyshade described them, "Oh! Juicy pear berries?" Shrewpuddle shrugged, picking them off and carrying a mouthful lightly over to where the medicine cat was, careful to not poke the berries with her teeth.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:54 pm
Hollyshade had a blank expression on her face, her eyes gazing off into the violet-sprinkled horizon. "They're called juniper berries, dear," she mewed, gathering the herbs she had found and wrapping them in a blanket of dry moss. She lowered her head to the pool and drank from it, drawing her tongue over her muzzle to get any extra droplets before flicking her tail and leading the two warriors back to camp. She was already exhausted and felt ready to retire into her nest for the rest of the day, but unfortunately she must hold on to the thin rope of hope for the sickness until it was cured.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum