WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

FrostClan Camp

+18
Snoo
Leopardspots
Jack
Savannah
Spottedleaf
CodeNameVixen
Feather
Metzi
Lily
Wishflight
Willowstorm
Pineapplefur
Daisyleap
Poppyseed
Quake
ItsAboutThyme
Panthermask
Weaselreed
22 posters
Go down
Anonymous

FrostClan Camp - Page 6 Empty Re: FrostClan Camp

Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:52 pm
Pinepaw turned to Heatherpaw, his eyes narrowed in annoyance. "And why are you taking her side?" He meowed ,studying her carefully, and glancing back to Starpaw and Birchpaw dramatically, "What if she's working for the rogues!"

Creekpaw followed her gaze, noticing Whitepaw talking to Russetpaw. He purred at the site of his sister. "I don't get how he stands Whitepaw, I'm her littermate and I can't!" He meowed in amusement.
Feather
Feather
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:57 pm
Heatherpaw laughed, the sound light but dangerous all at once. She padded forward and dragged her tail along the bottom of Pinepaw's muzzle before flicking it over his nose. "Like I'd want to be around those mangy furballs for any reason besides ripping out their fur. Get over yourself, sweetie," she purred and padded to Lichenpaw.

Blossompaw laughed and ducked her head. "Well he stands me," she meowed playfully.
Anonymous

Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:59 pm
Pinepaw growled. "Who does she even think she is?" He sneered, chewing his sparrow shortly after. "Anyways, I'll bet I'm going to be the greatest warrior Fireclan has ever seen. Maybe even deputy," He boasted.

Creekpaw's eyes twinkled with amusement. "Well, you're not that bad!" He meowed, cuffing her ear playfully.

Last edited by Skybreeze on Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Feather
Feather

Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:02 pm
Heatherpaw laughed loudly when she picked up on his words, nearly falling from her laughter. "Lichenpaw, that joke he told is going to send me to SoulClan," she squealed.

Blossompaw purred and touched her nose to his, green eyes shining. "Is that so?" She asked softly.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:05 pm
Lichenpaw glanced up from her food. "What?" she asked grumpily, having been absorbed in eating.

Clearpaw watched the other apprentices, rolling her eyes before turning back to Snowpaw. "Well, anything that'll keep us away from that lot," she growled a little.
Feather
Feather

Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:07 pm
"Pinepaw thinks he'll be FireClan's deputy," Heatherpaw laughed. "I think he's had too much catmint because he's absolutely delusional. No good leader would put such an egotistical tom as a deputy," she purred and sat down.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:15 pm
Lichenpaw snorted and kept eating, ignoring both her sister and the rest of the goings on around her.

Foresthowl looked around for Hollyblaze, frowning a little.

Falconpaw padded over to Graytail, shivering a little as a breeze blew through the camp. "Are you coming to the meeting tonight?" he asked softly.
Anonymous

Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:17 pm
Creekpaw flinched away, not really sure how to react. Being the anxious tom he was, he shrugged. "I- I need to go see Whitepaw, I think we were supposed to go meet our mentors for training." He meowed, thinking up the excuse quickly in embarrassment. 

Pinepaw hadn't heard Heatherpaw, or Lichenpaw talking behind his back, and continued boasting to the apprentices, who admired him with excitement.

Graytail shook his head to the medicine cat apprentice. "No, Ivyfeather will be going to this meeting. I must stay behind with the injured." He explained, looking up at the sky as it darkened.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:22 pm
Falconpaw nodded. "Okay, then. I'll tell you whatever SoulClan shares with us," he mewed, dipping his head to the older medicine cat.
Feather
Feather

Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:24 pm
Hollyblaze was curled up in her nest, glaring daggers at her slightly swollen belly. She laid her tail over it in hopes of hiding it. 

Blossompaw pouted and nodded, stepping back. "Aww, okay. I'll see you later?" She mewed hopefully.
Anonymous

Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:27 pm
Graytail purred. "Thank you, Falconpaw." He dipped his head before leaving to the medicine cat den to check on the herb storage.

Creekpaw froze, his heart beating wildly. "I guess." He meowed in response before hurrying away. What am i doing?! She's a Fireclan cat! We'll be enemies again after this war is over, and it's against the warrior code. The Frostclan apprentice slipped into his nest, thoughts overflowing his head. If he were to prove his loyalty to Frostclan, the last thing he would need to do was fall in love with a she-cat from a different clan.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:29 pm
Flurrypaw flicked her ear. "Tell me too?" she asked, eyes wide. "Also, where are Mudstreak and Soraflight?"
Feather
Feather

Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:29 pm
Blossompaw glanced towards where he went and bowed her head, padding over to the fresh kill pile. She grabbed a small mouse, lying down and taking a bite. Why do I feel like this? I'm supposed to be with a FireClan tom!
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:31 pm
Owlpaw padded over. "They're somewhere, treating cats. Cloudberry just gave birth so I think Ivyfeather's there." He flicked his tail, and Falconpaw nodded in agreement.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:33 pm
"Ohh... okay." Flurrypaw mewed, wriggling a bit then wincing. "So what's up?"
Feather
Feather

Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:35 pm
Hollyblaze forced herself to her paws with a grunt, hiding her belly with her tail. She slid out of the warrior's den, catching sight of Foresthowl. Her eyes widened and she whirled, intent on sprinting back inside.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:54 am
"Whatever you have in mind." Snowpaw replied to Clearpaw, glancing to the other apprentices
Anonymous

Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:33 am
Ravenpaw continued sleeping but curled around the warmth laying near him.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:37 am
Birchpaw slightly hissed at Heatherpaw and Starpaw flattened her ears. "You'd make a great, strong leader." Birchpaw said cheerfully.
Anonymous

Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:53 am
Pinepaw straightened his back, his face gleaming with pride and arrogance. The tabby apprentice stood up, and although he was a young apprentice, he was already the size of an older apprentice. He stretched, flinging the rest of his sparrow to the side of camp, and glanced around camp for his mentor.

Rowanpaw flicked her tail back and forth, padding over to Sparkfeather. "I want to go on patrol." She meowed, wanting to show off her hunting skills to the Frostclan cats. Her paws itched to run in the woods as she dug her claws into the frigid soil.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:03 am
Sparkfeather purred and flicked her nose to Reedfeather's patrol. "They are just leaving now. You can see if you can join if you want. Unless you'd rather do border patrol." She said.
Anonymous

Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:04 am
Rowanpaw perked her  ears in excitement, and ambition. "Okay, watch out for me when i bring back the largest squirrel you can imagine!" She purred before racing off to join the patrol.

OOC: Do you know where it's headed?
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:17 am
Pebblesplash flicked her tail to Sootpatch, giving him one last lick over the ear and gathering her patrol together before heading out of camp.

Flamepaw dashed after Reedfeather's patrol, catching up alongside Rowanpaw. "You won't have to worry about that. I'll catch the biggest pheasant. Your squirrel will look puny next to it." he purred, bumping shoulders with her in amusement.

Longpaw brushed up beside Falconpaw, leaves and the smell of herbs clinging to his pelt. "Flurrypaw, are you too injured to come with us?" he mewed, bouncing from paw to paw in excitement for the medicine cat meeting.
Anonymous

Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:19 am
Rowanpaw cuffed his ear playfully. "Yea, right! I already told you in the nursery when we were kits; I'm gonna be the best hunter FireClan has ever seen!" She exclaimed with a hint of teasing.

Sootpatch purred a goodbye to his mate as she lead her patrol out.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:26 am
"Sure... just watch. Even if I catch a skinny little mouse, I'll still catch more than you." Flamepaw purred, flexing his claws in the sand. He stopped in his tracks, bringing up his leg to scratch beneath his chin. "Ugh, I think I have fleas." he growled, standing up again and shaking out his fur.
Feather
Feather

Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:40 am
Nightpaw rested her head back on her paws, closing her eyes as she groomed what she thought to be Blackpaw's fur.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:56 am
Adderpaw licked his lips, finishing his mouse and disposing the bones. He looked around camp, purring when he saw Blossompaw. He bounded over to her. "Blossompaw! T-thank you so much for saving me from that rogue earlier... I think I would've died if you weren't there." he meowed shakily, tail pressed to the ground.
Feather
Feather

Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:59 am
Blossompaw looked up at him and smiled, purring, "Of course, Adderpaw! I would never leave a cat to die to one of those filthy pests." She got to her paws and flicked her tail over his ear. "How's the wound you got?" She asked worriedly, sniffing his pelt and looking at the wound on his side. Her green eyes softened and she pressed her nose into his fur gently.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:01 am
Adderpaw felt his fur grow warm at her touch. "It's getting better. Greytail patched it up and gave me some yarrow, so I just had a nice nap and ate a fresh mouse." he meowed, trying to look away from Blossompaw's face.
Feather
Feather

Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:06 am
Blossompaw nodded and brushed her tail down his spine, she turned and finished eating her mouse quickly, licking her muzzle clean. She looked over to him, frowning. "Your fur is a mess," she mewed and pushed at his back gently. "Lie down so I can clean it," she commanded lightly.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:09 am
Adderpaw batted at Blossompaw's chest. "I'm fine!" he purred. "I can clean it myself. I didn't break my tongue, did I?"
Feather
Feather

Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:11 am
Blossompaw looked at him sternly and pushed at his back again. "Toms never clean their fur well enough. Us shecats pay attention to the little things as well as everything else," she mewed lightly and grabbed him by his scruff, playfully tugging him down and giggling.
Anonymous

Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:16 am
Rowanpaw giggled. "Well, just don't expect me to pick them out," She purred, "Seems like you'd fit right in with the elders!"
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:21 am
Birchpaw and Starpaw kept talking to each other. "Pinepaw is so strong!" Starpaw said excitedly. "He might even become leader" She said. Birchpaw laughed. "He's a great fighter." She added.
Feather
Feather

Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:22 am
Heatherpaw gagged as she padded past. "Oh please, he's just a large kit."
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:26 am
Birchpaw flicked an ear angrily. "Could you do better?" She challenged, her voice steady.
Feather
Feather

Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:27 am
"Most likely," Heatherpaw purred. "But I don't enjoy fighting just to prove I'm better. That's petty and immature."
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:29 am
"I don't believe it." Birchpaw muttered. Starpaw just stared with wide eyes.
Feather
Feather

Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:30 am
"Go ahead and don't believe it, I know I could do better," Heatherpaw meowed and padded over to Songpaw, smiling lightly at the shecat.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:36 am
Birchpaw narrowed her eyes at Heatherpaw. Starpaw pondered on Heatherpaw's words.
Anonymous

Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:42 am
Creekpaw blinked open his eyes, shooting his head up from his resting spot, noticing he fell asleep. He slipped out the apprentice's den, and couldn't help but glance over at where Blossompaw was grooming Adderpaw.  i was right. cats from different clans don't belong together! He thought to himself, quickly flattening his fur that stuck up from jealousy over Adderpaw. He hurried over to where the deputies were, hoping he could leave as soon as possible.

Whitepaw flicked her tail. "Russetpaw! We should go training together. Lunarshine wants to take me." She purred with her wide blue eyes stretched in excitement.

Pindpaw couldn't help but overhear the conversation. He padded over to the two shecats and scoffed as Heatherpaw hurried away. "All she does is talk! I doubt she could actually beat me in a battle." He meowed with a roll of his eyes.
Feather
Feather

Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:46 am
Russetpaw purred fondly at the smaller shecat, getting to his paws. "Alright, I can try. My side is still sore though," he meowed softly. 

Blossompaw rasped her tongue over Adderpaw's fur, a purr rumbling in her chest.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:51 am
Oakpaw looked out of the nursery watching all the other apprentices. He sighed, wishing that their mother would just get back so he could do some training or at least talk to some cats. He wanted to get to know some FireClan apprentices, but he had to watch his siblings.
Anonymous

Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:42 am
Whitepaw's tail shot up in excitement as she trailed away to find her mentor. "Lunarshine?" She called out into the warrior's den, waiting for the shecat's response.

Flarepaw sat down with a vole, and noticed Oakpaw's stares at all the Fireclan apprentices, including her. She glanced at the tom, wondering why he wasn't sharing tongues like all the other apprentices were at this time.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:02 am
Hailpaw walked over to Oakpaw and sat by him. He said nothing but stared out.

Maplepaw lay in the floor, groaning. "I'm so bored!" She exclaimed then had an idea. "What if we took turns to get food? I'm starving!" She said.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:35 am
Adderpaw groaned, but relaxed his muscles and let Blossompaw groom him. "You know, your fur isn't too clean. There's a cluster of leaves by your tailbone." he giggled, flicking it away with his tail.

Lunarshine was sitting in the corner of the warriors den, mourning Heatherglow and Rattail. She missed them deeply, but the voice of her apprentice took away the sadness. She padded over to Whitepaw. "Hey! Are we training?" she purred softly, pressing her nose to Whitepaw's forehead.
Feather
Feather

Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:37 am
"Well I'm busy making you look nice," Blossompaw mewed and licked his ear. She quickly went back to the task at hand, gently easing the knots out of Adderpaw's pelt. 

Russetpaw stood next to Whitepaw, amber eyes closing.
Anonymous

Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:30 am
Whitepaw nodded, her head shaking excitedly. "You promised to take me battle training," she then turned to her friend, russetpaw, "and why not take russetpaw too?" She suggested, her paws shifting and unable to keep the young apprentice still.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:32 am
Lunarshine purred, drawing her paw behind her ear. "I think it's okay. We might have to bring another warrior just in case. Russetpaw, are you in good shape to train?" she mewed, simultaneously cleaning her pelt.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:39 am
Oakpaw shrugged. " Sure, you can go first if you want." He looked over at his sister. 

Owlkit rolled out of the nest stumbling towards the entrance.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum