WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

Go down
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

The Abandoned Suburb || The Gardens - Page 3 Empty Re: The Abandoned Suburb || The Gardens

Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:56 am
"Mice, and every now and then a squirrel and rarely, sometimes a wild rabbit," Angel corrected.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

The Abandoned Suburb || The Gardens - Page 3 Empty Re: The Abandoned Suburb || The Gardens

Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:10 am
" Oh ok, good I'm not in the mood for rat." Dust meowed, flicking his tail. He turned, then blinked, turning back, and peering at Angel. " Where are your siblings? I haven't seen them yet."
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:31 pm
"Max and Fang are probably off exploring somewhere," Angel mewed, looking around. "Knowing them, they'd be anywhere,"
Anonymous

Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:25 pm
Nebula frowned. "And, how do I know you're still loyal to me?" She questioned, her tail tip twitching. I need to know. Especially during this time. She glanced at her swollen belly, thinking about her kits.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:26 am
"Because I still love you," Deadpool purred.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:54 am
" oh.. well I heard Liliana ask about them." Dust looked at the older cat. " Do you need them? I could try to search for them."
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:14 am
"Eh, they're okay on their own. How much trouble can they get into?" Angel purred.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:40 am
" We both know very well a cat at our age could get in a lot of trouble." Dust chuckled.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:32 am
"Yeah, we really do," Angel laughed. "Can I go hunting with you?" she asked after a moment.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:06 pm
Dust flicked his tail. " sure." He shrugged, scooting to the side so Angel could jump up on the fence without knocking him off.
Anonymous

Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:39 pm
Nebula sighed. "I don't know if that's enough to convince me," She meowed, "But, for my kits' sakes... you'd better not leave me." She meowed, thrusting her muzzle up to him fiercely. At once, she turned around and padded back towards the fence, her belly cramping from the movement inside.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:24 am
"I won't," Deadpool called after, hopping up onto the fence. "Where's your siblings?" he asked Angel.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:53 am
Dust glanced at Deadpool. " Good'day Deadpool, long time no see." He said swishing his tail. He ducked his head slightly glancing over the fence behind him.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:57 am
"Oh hey, good to see you," Deadpool greeted, tail flicking. "Whats happened recently?"
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:17 pm
" Nothing really." Dust shrugged rolling his paw thinking.  " You'll be happy to know word of your group has spread far north. That's where I came from." He flicked his tail in the general direction.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:55 pm
"Wow, that's far," Deadpool commented, grinning. "How did you travel this far?"
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:41 pm
Dust glanced over at Angel quickly and back to the tom. " Oh, I suppose I just had the right motivation." He said, then quickly covered it up. " You know, because I was tired of not living in a group, it gets lonely." He dropped his gaze slightly.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:33 am
Angel purred slightly. "I'm glad you came back," she grinned.
--
Deadpool looked at the two of them. "Well, treat her well," he purred, winking before padding along the fence the opposite way.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:51 am
Dust watched him go with a awkward purrr digging his claws into the fence deeper. " So uh.. that hunting? I'm starving." He fluffed his fur looking at Angle.

Last edited by Sorrelflight on Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:01 am
Moon stalked through the grass and pounced at a small mouse scuttling through a patch of vegetation. She clawed it up and bit down on it's neck, successfully killing it. "Yes!" she purred, quickly gobbling down her prey. She turned and darted over to Liliana. "Mama, I caught a mouse!" she grinned, bouncing up and down.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:03 am
Liliana purred. "Well done, Moon," she laughed, her eyes sparkling. "What else can you hunt?"
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:06 am
"I don't know," Moon shrugged her shoulders, sniffing the air loudly. She scented something interesting and pricked her ears, crawling under a bush. "Bird!" she shouted, sending a sneak attack into a bed of twigs. The only thing she caught in her claws was a bundle of damp moss. "Darn it." she frowned, padding back to her mother with a slicked-down pelt ruffled from sticks and leaves.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:13 am
Liliana smiled. "Try waiting for it to come out of the bush?" she suggested. "Then pounce,"
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:18 am
"There wasn't even anything in there," she sighed, cleaning her pelt and picking the twigs away. "Mama... why did you leave Adderkit?" she asked suddenly, eyes wide.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:21 am
"He wouldn't have been safe with us," Liliana mewed sadly. "He's going to grow up, strong, in the Clans, without needing us,"
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:26 am
Moon frowned. "Are you sure?" she mewed. "He was so weak. He could barely stand up when I asked him to play with me when we were still in the nursery."
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:21 pm
Dust looked up at the shout about birds. " Well, I guess we can't hunt now, it's all scared away." He said flicking his tail slightly annoyed. Oh well. 
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:35 am
Anora, having found a grassy spot in the gardens, quietly sat down. She found it peaceful but knew some other cats come here for prey and shelter.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:38 am
Liliana shook her head. "I'm not sure, but I hope," she smiled.
--
Angel purred. "Hey, I think I can hear footsteps, though," she mentioned, jumping onto the fence again and running along it, seeing Max and Fang. "Dad! Max is here!" she called, waving her tail at Deadpool.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:55 am
Dust twitched an ear as she raced off, leaping onto the fence after her, flicking his gaze to Angel's siblings. He stayed where he was, balancing on the fence. 

Flash pricked his ears as he heard the calls of another cat. " I think we should do that scouting." He said, worried they would be torn to shreds if they stayed.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:07 am
She nodded and pointed her tail in the direction of the voices. “We can either split to different areas or stick together.” She mentioned quietly, her ears flat as a small gust of wind went by. It carried the scents of other cats strongly, and she wrinkled her nose.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:07 am
Deadpool looked over at Angel. "Say hi, then!" he called back, shaking his head. 
--
Max grinned at Angel. "Hey, sis!" she purred loudly, climbing up. "What's this? We heard about dad making a new group with some other girl,"
--
Fang followed Max up. "Hi, Angel, Dust," he greeted, seeing Dust further away.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:16 am
Dust waved his tail a greeting to Fang, shifting forward, ears pricked as he looked at two of the cats he'd known before Min destroyed the group. 

Flash's eyes darkens with worry at the thought of splitting up with so many cats around. " We should just stay together, in case something happens." He shifted his paws.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:23 am
Deadpool sniffed the air, smelling 2 unusual cats, and his ears stuck up. He shook himself off of it though, wondering if they'd show themselves. They hadn't attacked yet, so may as well leave them alone... for now, at least.
--
Angel pushed her nose into Max's. "Well, yeah, Dad and Liliana - she's nice - made a group as a couple. They're not a couple anymore though, but she's pregnant and Nebula's pregnant and we're going to be having half-siblings and it's amazing!" she purred quickly, then pushed her nose into Fang's too.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:26 am
“Stick together then.” She mewed, nodding once more before going into some bushes, waving her tail to follow. “The thick bushes ahould help to hide some of our scent, but not much.” She whispered to him, her eyes flashing with slight worry.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:14 am
Flash nodded silently, slipping after her into the bushes, flattening his fur so it didn't get caught as much on the branches. 

Dust's whiskers twitched with amusement at Angels excitement to have more siblings. I guess.. siblings can be ok. He thought, a memory of Sand flashing in his eyes.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:22 am
Max purred slightly. More siblings? she thought to herself, rolling her eyes then jumping down to the other side of the fence and greeting Deadpool.
--
Angel turned back to Dust as Fang dropped down after Max. "I haven't seen them since the group split up before," she mentioned, smiling slightly.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:10 am
Dust purred softly, flicking his tail. "I don't think any of us have seen each other for moons." He meowed simply, looking towards Deadpool.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:11 am
"Yeah... I really did miss you, a lot," Angel sighed.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:24 am
Anora silently crept through the bushes, flattening herself as low to the ground as she could. When they were finally as close to the other cats as they could get, without being noticed, she looked back to Flash wondering what their next move should be.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:58 am
Flash crawled up next to her, glancing along the line of cats. " That's a interesting bunch of rogues.." He murmured, twitching his ear. 

Dust smiled, nudging her. " Well I'm here now, and so are some of your siblings, no time to dwell on the past." He purred softly. 

Ailey turned her gaze towards the fence she heard voices from. Maybe they can help me.. she thought, limping towards the group. She stayed to the shadows warily until she knew their motives.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:03 am
Deadpool looked at Max. "Hey, Max, Fang," he grinned, tail flicking. He turned to everyone else. "Alright, since Liliana and Nebula are both expecting, they stay at camp-"
--
Liliana shot a glare at Deadpool, and cut him off smoothly, saying, "unless we need to be out on patrol,"
--
Deadpool rolled his eyes. "Alright, Bluejay, Cardinal, Fang, Tigertwig, you four patrol the area and look for any other cats, see why they're there, and most likely get them out of here," he instructed.
--
"Max, Moon, Dust, Angel, you're hunting," Liliana finished, looking at each of the cats as she said their name.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:18 am
Moon flattened her ears and pressed against Max with a sigh. "I can't believe dad is still trying to make more babies. One day there's going to be fifty of us and he won't even remember our names." she giggled.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:38 am
Max snorted loudly. "I'm not even sure he remembers how many he has now," she added, smiling.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:12 am
Dust nodded, leaping off the fence next to Max and Moon. " Alright" He yawned slightly, switching his tail.

Ailey pressed lower to the ground, watching as cats names where called out.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:29 am
Moon shrugged a shoulder, padding over to Dust and Angel. "So, where are we gonna hunt?" she chirped, looking up as flurries began to fall from the sky.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:30 am
"How about the sky nests?" Max suggested, padding after Moon.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:37 am
"That's really far, past the port. Me and mom went through there when she was bringing me from the Clans. How about the orchard?" Moon mewed, matching her sister's pace and looking down at her paws.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:37 am
“It is. Should we wait?” Anora whispered to him, turning to head to look at him and suddenly getting a strong smell from him; his scent of course. It made her feel warm inside but she turned her head back to the crowd of cats, her ears burning. She wasn’t sure how to feel being so close to him, but it gave her a sense of calmness.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:40 am
"Sounds good," Max nodded. "Good for you two?"
--
"Yeah, sure," Angel smiled.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum