WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

Go down
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

The Abandoned Suburb || The Gardens - Page 2 Empty Re: The Abandoned Suburb || The Gardens

Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:36 am
Tigertwig got up from his paws nervously. "Hi." He said and gave his chest a few licks.

Caramel actually watched from a bush nearby.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

The Abandoned Suburb || The Gardens - Page 2 Empty Re: The Abandoned Suburb || The Gardens

Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:36 am
Angel turned back to Moon. "Moon, meet Bluejay, Cardinal and Nebula. They were part of the old group before we reformed." she mewed.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:52 am
Moon bristled. "Where were they all this time? How do you know they're not spies?" she curled her lip, watching the three rogues intently.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:53 am
Angel shrugged. "We don't." she replied, going over. "So what have you been up to?" she asked Bluejay, Cardinal and Nebula.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:22 am
Tigertwig walked away from the area where cats where gathering and tripped again.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:23 am
Deadpool looked at Tigertwig. "Careful, don't break another bone!" he joked.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:25 am
Tigertwig flattened his ears, pelt burning with shame. He had broken a bone once before, but that was a long time ago.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:27 am
"Wait, have you?" Deadpool asked, frowning.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:37 am
Tigertwig tried standing up and felt a sharp pain. "I-I think it's just wrenched." He said.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:40 am
"Whos the one who's good with herbs here?" Deadpool asked.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:00 am
Dust flicked his ear, walking out of the oak tree and sitting near the entrance on the outside. I don't think there is a 'cat good with herbs' in this group, unless one of Angel's siblings randomly got the power of healing. 
Anonymous

Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:19 am
Nebula purred, pressing her cheek against Deadpool's in greeting. "I've missed you so much! I thought you were dead." She purred. 

Bluejay sneered at Moon. "We are not spies, mouse-brain! We can't randomly change how we look. Of course they'd recognize us." She meowed with a twitch of her whiskers in amusement.

Cardinal padded beside his sister, Bluejay, and dipped his head in greetings. "Good to know we've got more members," He meowed, studying Moon and Lilian, "And to answer your first question, we've been living by the mountains, trying to make a home of it." The tom towered above the shecats, both in size, and height. His meow came out in a deep rumbling voice, which seemed like a growl.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:40 am
Liliana pushed herself up. "Was it cold? I guess so. Probably because you were there." she replied sweetly, then turning a glare to Nebula. Mine!
--
Deadpool purred, nuzzling her back. "Same here." he purred, before looking at Liliana. "See, I do have a mate! And she's not just in my dreams."
--
"Oh look, someone's desperate enough to go for him. I'll give you a warning before you fall in love, he can't count how many kits he has." Liliana replied shortly.
Anonymous

Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:51 am
Although Nebula kept her fur flat, and showed no sign of aggression, her eyes blazed into Lilians, meeting her gaze steadily. "Well, too late. He'll have to add more to his counting list," She meowed cooly, turning to Deadpool, "I'm having kits."
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:57 am
"Oh great, even more!" Liliana mewed, rolling her eyes and flicking her tail over her own stomach subconsciously. "Well surprise surprise, me too." she purred.
--
Deadpool looked at the two of them. "Congrats, Neb." he purred. "And I'm just going to leave before I make it more awkward." He backed away, heading to the other garden.
Anonymous

Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:03 am
Nebula narrowed her eyes, only slightly, showing her frustration. "Obviously, yours were a mistake." She responded, before stalking off towards where Angel and Dust were, wanting to greet them. 

Bluejay's whiskers twitched in amusement. "This is going to be good." She mrowed in amusement, quickly padding off to the forest, "Gonna catch something!" She called behind her shoulder, then disappearing into the shadows. 

Cardinal padded off into a sunny patch, laying down and bathing in the warm sun.

Last edited by Skybreeze on Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:05 am
Angel flicked her ear. "Well that was entertaining." she commented.
--
"Oh, honey, I know a mistake when I see one." Liliana sung, padding off.
Anonymous

Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:06 am
Nebula scowled at Angel, but only for a second. "Good to see you again." She meowed, nodding to Dust as well as a hello.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:09 am
"You too." Angel replied. 
--
Liliana scowled, jumping next to Deadpool. "You didn't tell me about her."
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:11 am
Dust dipped his head hello, watching Liliana and Deadpool pad away from the area. well, that was interesting. He glanced at Angel. Now she's going to have two more litters of siblings.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:13 am
OOC: she has like 5 litters already too

IC: "How many kits do you want?" Angel asked.
Anonymous

Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:26 am
Nebula shrugged. "As long as I can feed each mouth, I don't care." She meowed, although her eyes glistened with excitement for her kits. They'll come soon. 

OOC: How long has it been since she was with Deadpool? It should be like 2 months already, so she should be expecting them very soon.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:28 am
OOC: yeah... which means because liliana became pregnant before, she should be giving birth any time now ;3

IC: "Good, good. You like Deadpool?"
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:30 am
Moon flicked her tail, following after Bluejay and Cardinal. She was now intrigued. "Aren't there big lions and cougars in the mountains?" she meowed, tracing her dull claws through the dirt.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:13 am
Dust looks at Angel, confused. " obviously she likes him since she's having his kits..." He said to her quietly.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:24 am
"What else do I ask? Oh yeah, how did it happen?" Angel replied sarcastically.
Anonymous

Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:36 am
Nebula flicked her tail tip back and forth. Her whiskers twitched with amusement. "Clearly you've never heard of personal information?" She replied flatly back, although it was hinted with a playful tease. 

Cardinal flicked his ear, letting the shecat know he knew she was following him without turning to face her. "Indeed. There are plenty of mountain cats, larger then dogs. As well as Eagles, which can scoop up a full grown cat, " he explained calmly, his deep, yet soothing voice hinting no fear of his past life in the mountains, "There are a few cats who live there, they saved bluejay from an eagle, which we owe them with our lives."
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:39 am
Angel purred. "I think I'm gonna like having you around." she laughed.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:44 am
Moon widened her eyes. "Wow, eagles? My dad told me a story about a falcon swooping down and snatching a kit who wanted to go out hunting by themselves." she meowed, then turning to Bluejay. "Was it scary? How did you feel when you felt the eagles talons grip your neck?" she asked, an intense glare in her eyes.
Anonymous

Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:48 am
Nebula meowed with amusement. "Well, why wouldn't you?" She meowed with a flick of her tail, "Anyways, enough about me. When will you two get your first litter of kits?" 

Bluejay unsheathed her class and scraped up dirt as she padded through the forest. "Nah, it wasn't scary. I'm not scared of eagles, but it did hurt." She replied with a shrug, mumbling someone about not being able to hunt under her breath.

Cardinal flashed a look back at Moon. "Of course, you were only yowling to scare the eagle. " He teased, his tail brushing her flank in playfulness.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:57 am
OOC: they're in abandoned gardens Razz

IC: "Who? What?" Angel mewed, startled.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:00 am
Moon gaped. "My mom says I'm very strong, but I don't think I'd be able to fight off an eagle! What else was in the mountains? Big snakes and wolves?" she meowed, awestruck at the story.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:25 am
Dust looked at Nebula in alarm. " What? Kits? Who?" Looks around for a couple.
Anonymous

Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:51 pm
Nebula snorted in amusement. "You two are hilarious," She purred, and flicked her tail at them, "I better go off now and find Deadpool, though." 

Cardinal sniffed the air for any scents and shook his great pelt with shivers from the cold autumn breeze. "There are many dangerous animals in the mountains. But, I'm sure that snakes could not survive such a harsh place," He pointed out.

Bluejay halted quickly, signaling with her tail to get low and stay quiet as she got into a hunter's crouch, stalking a rustling pile of leaves. With a flash of tooth and claw, in one great leap, she landed on her prey  and successfully held up a plump mouse in her jaws.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:55 pm
"He went to the other garden on the side of the fence." Angel mewed awkwardly, still wondering what she meant by kits.
Anonymous

Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:57 pm
Nebula smiled at Angel sweetly, nodding her head in thanks as she padded off. In one leap, she scraped her way up the fence, her leopard-patterned pelt shining golden in the sunlight. In a heartbeat, she disappeared over it, and landed with an agile thump.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:00 pm
Liliana turned to look at Nebula. "And here she is now," she muttered, taking a step back.
--
"Hi," Deadpool mewed.
Anonymous

Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:02 pm
Nebula flicked her tail in greeting. "Hello," She meowed, her gaze flicking over to Liliana for a few heartbeats, her eyes calm, but staring intensely, "I need to talk to you, Deadpool. Alone."
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:10 pm
"Why? So you can make more babies?" Liliana replied, jumping back over the fence and padding over to Angel and Dust. "Angel, have you seen your siblings?" she asked.
Anonymous

Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:18 pm
Nebula ignored Liliana's comment with a flick of her tail, keeping her patience. "Deadpool, care to explain who in all of the forests is that?" She meowed, her voice drawing into a hiss.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:26 pm
"We were mates. Then we just became friends. And she runs the group with me." Deadpool mewed.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:11 pm
Dust drew his paw over his ear before standing up to his paws. He flicked his tail a goodbye to Liliana and Angel, leaping up the fence that led out of the gardens and over it, glancing around, his belly rumbling. Where would be a good place to hunt around here. 
Anonymous

Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:45 am
Nebula hissed, her ears pointing opposite. "And why don't I lead with you?" She demanded, "I am your mate."

Last edited by Skybreeze on Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:37 am
"Because I thought you were dead?" Deadpool replied, raising an eyebrow (if cats have eyebrows).
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:55 am
Dust sighed flicking his tail.  I have no idea where to hunt around here.. He leapt back onto the fence peering down. " Hey Angle, Liliana, where's a good place to hunt around here?"
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:56 am
Moon's eyes twinkled, but she frowned at the memory of her brother. "I had a brother named Adderpaw..." she meowed shakily, but ruffled out her fur and straightened herself back to reality. "I think my mom told me that adders live in the mountains. Deadpool and her have been everywhere."
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:53 pm
"The other way in the alleyway there's some food," Liliana mewed.

ooc: willow's not been able to make the topic yet for it tho because he's busy with stuff :p
Anonymous

Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:40 pm
Cardinal flicked his tail, knowing Nebula would be scowling if she were listening to the young shecat. "Perhaps in the lower parts, but none where it is cold," He meowed, nodding slowly to himself, "Moon. Do you know how to hunt?"

Bluejay buried her plump mouse, lucky to catch such a fat one when leafbare was soon.  She twitched her ear in amusement. She could at least try hunting for the group.

Nebula narrowed her eyes. "So you moved on so quickly?" She growled, the low, rumbling sound coming from her throat.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:28 am
"No, I was with her ages ago before I met you, and then broke up with her before I met you. It only happened less than a moon ago, and only for a week." Deadpool protested.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:35 am
" what kind of prey? Rats?" Dust asked, glancing at Angle.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum