WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

BrightClan Camp

+13
Willowstorm
Daisyleap
Quake
Skybreeze
CodeNameVixen
Aquastar
Leopardspots
Savannah
Snoo
Lily
Lightheart
Pineapplefur
Lunaar
17 posters
Go down
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

BrightClan Camp - Page 8 Empty Re: BrightClan Camp

Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:58 pm
ooc: Ryepaw was looking for Aurorashade, Daisy lol

Ryepaw perked up almost immediately. "Cool! Can you show me how to knock someone over that's bigger than me?" she requested almost immediately, not wanting to be caught up in the thick of battle helplessly ever again.
Anonymous

Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:53 am
Squirrelpaw excitedly hurried across the camp, her green eyes stretched wide open. It was going to be her first day battle training! She couldn't wait. Where is Dreamlotus anyways? She thought, peaking around tails and ears. 

Echopaw joined Clovermask, purring with happiness. "Are we going now?" She questioned, shuffling her paws, "Are we going to hunt? Or battle? Or maybe patrol!" 

Jadepaw unsheathed her claws and dug them into the earth, her pelt itching to train. I can't believe Risingpaw... I mean sun, got to become a warrior before me! She paced back and forth, her tail swishing. I'll prove to them I can be just as good as a fighter he was, but even better! She glanced around camp, looking for Azureflame.

Foxdapple poked her head in the apprentice's den, her green gaze shifting around the nests and halted once she spotted her apprentice. "Shimmerpaw! Get up!" She meowed, purring slightly with amusement, "It's time to train." 

Eagleblaze slipped into camp, dropping a plump squirrel, and small mouse into the fresh-kill pile. He triumphantly raised his chin, proud of his catch in the cold. Usually, squirrels were already burrowing in their leafy homes by now.  He widened his gaze as he noticed mentors and apprentices already gathered together, and remembered the battle training. "Riptidepaw!" He boomed, glancing around camp for the apprentice. I hope he's not mad! He wondered, narrowing his eyes at his forgetfulness.
Feather
Feather
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:51 am
Clovermask hissed slightly and placed a paw over the shecat's muzzle. "Shush. We're going to go hunting with a few other cats," she meowed.

Dreamlotus sat with Snowwing, talking quietly with the white shecat.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:04 am
Ooc: Uh, Riptidewind became a warrior ages ago, [Only admins are allowed to see this link] lol 

Ic: Cherrywind stretched and padded back to her nest in the nursery, pushing inside the covering of ivy. Lionkit perked up and tottled over, purring. 
“H-hi!” He squeaked happily.
Feather
Feather

Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:06 am
Aspenflake looked over and chuckled as Scorchkit attempted to sneak up on her brother. "Good morning Cherrywind," she mewed, softening. "How are you doing?"
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:16 am
Cherrywind purred lightly. “I’m fine. Still adjusting to the no-kits thing,” she admitted, licking Lionkit’s head and earning a small giggle-purr from the kit.
Feather
Feather

Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:33 am
"Well you're more than welcome to help me," Aspenflake joked and moved to sit up, wrapping her tail around Smokekit and Sunkit.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:57 am
Cherrywind smiled. "I wouldn't dream of leaving you alone with this lot." She winked and then purred as Lionkit battered at Scorchkit with his tiny paws, growling ever-so-fiercely.
Feather
Feather

Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:50 am
Scorchkit screeched and leaped at her brother, growling and batting at his face with soft paws. 

Aspenflake smiled softly but it disappeared at the thought of Crone. "Can I admit something..?"
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:56 am
Cherrywind looked up at Aspenflake, noticing the tone of her voice. "Of course. What's wrong?"
Feather
Feather

Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:57 am
Aspenflake looked at her paws, terrified of being judged as she whispered, "The father of my kits is a rogue named Crone."
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:00 am
Cherrywind didn't speak for a moment, but instead padded over and sat beside Aspenflake. "Well, it's not my place to say, but I won't share that if you don't want me to."
Feather
Feather

Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:02 am
"Please don't," Aspenflake mewed weakly. "He killed Brindleflight and Dawnpaw.." She looked at her kits, heart aching. "I don't want them to be judged by who their father is."
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:03 am
"As long as they're good warriors, nobody will question it." Cherrywind purred lightly. "They all look relatively like you so it shouldn't be too bad."
Feather
Feather

Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:04 am
Aspenflake nodded slowly after a moment and relaxed. "They do, yeah," she mewed. "Scorchkit looks the most like him, and even that's not saying much."
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:09 am
"There's an unspoken part of the code that a queen doesn't have to reveal the father of her kits, you know." Cherrywind's tail flicked. "Of course there'll be suspicion, but you don't have to tell."
Feather
Feather

Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:10 am
"I won't tell," Aspenflake meowed softly. "They can suspect all they want but they'll never get a confirmation." She stretched out, watching Scorchkit leap onto a leaf.
Lunaar
Lunaar
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:07 pm
Gingersplash quickly padded up to Snowpuddle, smiling. "See you later, I'll be waiting." He meowed, and jumped as Copperblaze slammed into him.

Copperblaze gently shoved Gingersplash out of the way, grinning, then rolling his eyes. "Lucky you, deputy.." He snorted, but then giggled.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:12 pm
Snowpuddle purred at Gingersplash, nuzzling him lightly before looking to her brother. “You’ll be taking orders from me soon.” She mused, cuffing him over the ear. She then purred to both of them, giving her brother and Gingersplash both licks on the heads in turn. “I’m still shocked but happy to be deputy. It’s an honor.” She mewed, her eyes beaming with pride.
Feather
Feather

Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:26 pm
Dreamlotus padded over to Clovermask. "Let's head out to hunt before training," he mewed and gestured for the apprentices to follow. "Anyone who wants to join is welcome," he called loudly.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:39 pm
Willowstorm wrote:ooc: Ryepaw was looking for Aurorashade, Daisy lol

Ryepaw perked up almost immediately. "Cool! Can you show me how to knock someone over that's bigger than me?" she requested almost immediately, not wanting to be caught up in the thick of battle helplessly ever again.

Aurorashade purred lightly, sticking her tongue out at Ryepaw. "We'll get there. You just became an apprentice, we should start with the basic belly rakes and back kicks." she chuckled. She turned at the booming voice of Dreamlotus and unsheathed her claws. "I'll challenge you and your apprentices to a training battle. Hunting contest and practice fight." she meowed, giving the two warriors a small smile.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:08 pm
Ryepaw gulped a little. I hope she doesn't expect me to compete. I haven't even learnt to hunt yet.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:18 am
Azureflame blinked his eyes, flashing back into reality. Oh, yeah. I have an apprentice now.. he looked up and around, searching the clearing for Jadepaw.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:36 am
Nightkit wobbly sat up from his place besides his mother. He let out a small sneeze and opened his eyes, surprised by the light that shone down.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:11 am
Wavespirit looked around for Sparrowbelly, frowning. He hadn't seen her since the battle, and wondered if she was in the medicine den. I hope she's okay. She wouldn't want to be out of action for too long.
Lightheart
Lightheart

Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:46 am
Lightheart ran into the camp holding Eaglepaw.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:04 pm
Sagepaw, having woken up after awhile, felt much better than what she had a few days earlier. She slowly got up, and managed to limp to the entrance of the medicine den. She had hoped Crabpaw or someone else would have stopped by to see her and Jumppaw, but no one had. She sighed as she sat outside, wishing she could train.

Snowpuddle looked around for her apprentice, having been distracted by her brother and Gingersplash. “Flickerpaw!” She called for him by the entrance, her tail flicking impatiently a little. 

Vinepaw glanced around camp, wondering if she would be allowed to train without a mentor. She noticed Skyheart, and bounded over to the warrior. “Would you mind.. being my mentor for me? I haven’t had one in awhile.” She asked, not wanting to talk anout her previous one so openly.
Anonymous

Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:35 pm
Echopaw felt her muzzle being shut by her mentor's paw, and her blue eyes widened as she quieted down. She wanted to keep talking, about everything they'd get to do. I hate waiting! She thought, shuffling her paws. She peaked from behind her mentor as Dreamlotus, and Squirrelpaw came over, as well as Azureflame, and Jadepaw, and stared at the older apprentice. She's going to obviously beat me in training! No fair! why can't I get someone my size? Echopaw thought with a huff. 

She widened her eyes as Aurorashade challenged them, and wanted to shiver with both excitement, and nervousness; but kept still for the sake of Clovermask's orders to be calm. She slowly inched towards her littermate, Ryepaw, and flicked her tail. "Are you excited? We're going on our first competition!" She meowed, her blue eyes wide. Although she had barely learned anything yet, she was more then determined to try and win. 

-

Jadepaw searched the clearing, and finally found her mentor. She padded over to him, and waited patiently for them to leave.  She stood proudly beside him. I have the best mentor, which will make me the best apprentice! I'll be getting my warrior name in no time. She thought happily, wanting to flash a glance at her brother, but after searching the camp swiftly with her pale green eyes, she noticed he must have been out on a patrol. 

Jadepaw snorted, Echopaw, Squirrelpaw, and Ryepaw, would both be easy to defeat in anything. I'm almost twice their size! She thought, frowning. Why couldn't she get someone worthy to show-off against? She would never be made a warrior early with easy-opponents. I hope we go somewhere else to train without them in the way! She thought to herself.

-

Squirrelpaw excitedly followed her mentor, Dreamlotus. It was her first day training, and she was already being challenged! "But Ryepaw and Echopaw at least have got some basic moves! I don't know anything." She whined nervously with a frown.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:11 am
OOC did nobody notice Lightheart carrying in an unconcious body who nearly drowned
Lightheart
Lightheart

Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:45 am
OCC: IKR
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:49 am
Ooc: nobody’s noticed because Lightheart has literally arrived. Didn’t yell for help or anything, which would be the logical thing to do...
Lightheart
Lightheart

Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:53 am
OOC: Good point
IC:
Lightheart shouted, "I need a medicine cat!!!"
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:15 pm
Cherrywind's ears pricked and she frowned. "Is that Lightheart?" she mewed, half to herself and half to Aspenflake before padding out of the nursery.
Lionkit tried to follow, curious.
Feather
Feather

Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:17 pm
Aspenflake blocked the entrance of the nursery, hiding her kits behind her.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:22 pm
Whitefluff pushed Flurrykit back and peeked out. "What happened?" She said, trying to get a good view.

Flurrykit tried to squeeze through, but couldn't fit.
Lightheart
Lightheart

Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:34 pm
He placed Eaglepaw down and looked around for the medicine cat.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:22 pm
ooc: poke to [Only admins are allowed to see this link] ???

ic: Cherrywind froze as she saw. "No," she barely breathed the words, rushing over to her son and immediately getting between Eaglepaw and Lightheart. "No! Someone, please!"
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:33 am
OOC didn’t Mistpool leave lol

IC: Flurrykit popped out of the entrance but Whitefull grabbed her abd shoved her way outside, forgetting to drop Flurrykit off.
Feather
Feather

Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:34 am
Aspenflake's fur bristled and she quickly told her kits to stay inside before sprinting over to help Cherrywind. She leaned down, licking Eaglepaw's fur backwards and whimpering. Flattening her ears, she looked at Lightheart and hissed, "What happened?! This apprentice shouldn't have been in the water, he doesn't know how to swim!" She snapped venomously, tail lashing. "What were you thinking, Lightheart?! Ivorystar will heat of this," she snarled brutally and pressed her paws to Eaglepaw's chest, pushing against it repeatedly like she'd seen the medicine cats do.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:29 am
Seabreeze heard the commotion and raced out of the medicine den. " what are you doing!?" She gasped, eyes wide. " You could make it worse, get back." She shouldered her out of the way best she could, pressing her ear to the apprentices chest.
Feather
Feather

Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:32 am
"I was helping, that's what! You were sure being damn useful!" Aspenflake snapped furiously.
Lightheart
Lightheart

Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:44 am
Lightheart flattened his ears back. " I wasn't thinking. Also, you don't have to be so rude," Lightheart muttered under his breath.
Feather
Feather

Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:46 am
Aspenflake whirled on the younger warrior and hissed, "I wouldn't be being rude if you had been watching your apprentice. He's barely grown from a kit and you had him in the ocean?!" She glanced to Cherrywind. "She's already lost one kit, and if she loses another because of you I will never forget it."
Lightheart
Lightheart

Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:50 am
Lightheart's fur stood on end angrily. "I WAS watching him." He hissed with anger.
Feather
Feather

Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:55 am
"Then do tell how he nearly drowned!" Aspenflake snarled and padded to Cherrywind, nuzzling her friend.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:19 am
Cherrywind bared her teeth at Lightheart, but didn't dare say anything for fear she would lose herself. 

Sleekfire yawned and padded out of the warriors den. "What's happening?" he mewed to nobody in particular.
Feather
Feather

Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:20 am
"Eaglepaw nearly drowned," Aspenflake replied quickly and looked at Eaglepaw, her amber eyes worried.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:33 am
Whitefluff padded up angrily, angered at the sight of an injured cat. She let out a low growl, but said nothing.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:47 am
"Everyone Shut up!" Seabreeze snapped at the snarling cats. " Back up, let me work." She flashed her eyes to Aspenflake. She was correct, but that doesn't mean she couldn't have been completely wrong. Seabreeze placed her paws where the apprentices lungs would be, squaring her shoulders and pumping down onto his chest. Let's go let's go.. work.. 
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:55 am
Eaglepaw coughed up some water and lifted his head up weakly and his tail swished to his side.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum