WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

BrightClan Camp

+13
Willowstorm
Daisyleap
Quake
Skybreeze
CodeNameVixen
Aquastar
Leopardspots
Savannah
Snoo
Lily
Lightheart
Pineapplefur
Lunaar
17 posters
Go down
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

BrightClan Camp - Page 2 Empty Re: BrightClan Camp

Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:56 pm
"I.. I'm fine." She lied stubbornly. "Nothing bad.... uh..... just a little blood." Blizzardpaw said and winced as she adjusted herself.
Feather
Feather
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:57 pm
Lightwatcher narrowed his eyes and nuzzled the shecat. "Don't lie to me," he mewed.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:35 pm
Blizzardpaw sighed. "Alright fine. I was bitten on the shoulder by one of those stupid rogues." She said. "And I have a few other cuts." She said.
Anonymous

Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:07 am
Bluewing twitched his tail, distant memories flashing into his mind as he remembered his younger days in StormClan; and how his mother, Ivystripe has died in the battle with WaterClan soon after they had found BrightClan. He padded over to the elder's den, his eyes far off as he recalled his life before retiring, remembering Barkpaw, and hunting without pain.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:25 am
Oceanspark limped out of the medicine den, cobwebs roughly plastered against her wounds. She saw Bluewing go into the elders den and frowned, following him. Poor Bluewing. He must be so lonely in here. she thought as she stepped over some empty nests. "Are you doing okay?" she meowed, a little shaky. "Did you get treated?"
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:13 pm
Shadestrike sat in the elder's den, a long cut on his side. Pantherclaw sat besides him and licked a deep wound on his back leg.
Anonymous

Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:57 pm
Bluewing turned to Oceanspark, his eyes weary, but full with warmth. "I'm fine, thank you for checking on me," He meowed, with a slight purr, although his gaze drifted off, "I suppose I just miss my old Clan, and Clanmates." The blue-gray furred elder flicked his tail towards the other elders. Although they shared the same den, none of them were from StormClan.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:59 pm
Ooc: Aspenflame......was literally the StormClan leader.....
Anonymous

Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:00 pm
OOC: Oh, did not know. Let's say he's talking about his old denmates In StormClan? The ones who were around his age or something.
Feather
Feather

Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:06 am
Lightwatcher let out a whimper and nuzzled Blizzardpaw's shoulder, wrapping his fluffy tail around her. "Go see the medicine cats," he mewed.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:12 pm
Blizzardpaw was ready to argue but realized that she couldn't win an argument with Lightwatcher. "Alright." She said and padded over, leaving a small trail of blood in her wake.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:51 pm
Hazelflight trotted to greet Blizzardpaw. "Where are you hurt?" she asked nervously.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:24 pm
"A rogue bit by shoulder and clawed my face along with some other cuts." She said and turned her head to show the marks.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:10 am
Ivypaw perked up as the medicine cat came to her family, and straightened up near her mother. 

Nightmoon raised her head, eyes flashing with worry. Hurry up and finish Blizzardpaw, Icebreeze needs a medicine cats 

Seabreeze ducked out of the medicine den with supplies, glancing around for the most injured.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:17 am
ooc: Mistpool and Dawnpaw should be helping, [Only admins are allowed to see this link] and [Only admins are allowed to see this link] lol
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:07 pm
Hazelflight checked the wounds to make sure they didn't look infected before hastily patching them up with cobweb. "I think you'll be fine to sleep in your regular nest." she mewed, flinching at a thunderclap sounding outside.
Anonymous

Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:26 pm
Nettlestripe rushed over to Hazelflight, thanking SoulClan for her appearance. "Daisysnow is badly wounded!" She blurted out, her gaze darting over to where the white shecat lay in agony while Aurorashade placed cobwebs on the large opening on her belly.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:17 am
Whitefeather bounded up nervously to Hazelflight. "P-please help... Whitefeather is really badly injured." She mewed, worry prickled in her mew.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:58 am
Lynxcloud rushed over to Ivorystar, the pouring rain and thunder making her even more so terrified. If this sort of weather went on, it would be perfect for more attacks. "Should I assign the less injured cats as guards for the night?" she mewed, but noticing that it was moonhigh already she sighed. "I suppose we'll all be up until morning anyway, though."
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:01 pm
Ivorystar shook her head. "I'll guard tonight. The new warriors must sleep too, they can guard tomorrow, in shifts. Everyone needs to be prepared." She flicked her tail, glancing at the medicine den. "No apprentice is to leave without a warrior, and the new apprentices must learn to fight as soon as possible."
Feather
Feather

Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:03 pm
Aspenflake woke up with a cry of pain, digging her claws into her nest. She hissed and growled, tail lashing violently as she closed her eyes tightly.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:25 pm
Seabreeze pricked her ears, turning her head swiftly to the nursery. She hurried into the den, worried that maybe a kit had gotten injured and the mother was to heart struck to ask for help correctly. When she entered the den she widened her eyes slightly, dropping the herbs in her mouth and padding smoothly to the queens side. " Shh, focus on your breathing not the pain, this is natural, just calm down Aspenflake."
Feather
Feather

Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:28 pm
Aspenflake ground her teeth and let loose a long, venomous snarl as she opened her amber eyes, looking up to Seabreeze. "I'm trying," she hissed through clenched teeth.

Echorose's bobbed tail flicked worriedly as she watched Aspenflake, gently pushing past Seabreeze to get a stick for the kitting queen.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:39 pm
Seabreeze nodded to Echorose, hoping she was getting what she thought she was, before turning back to Aspenflake. " When the pain comes I want you to focus on your breathing until we get a stick for you, it will help I promise." She put a paw on the cat's belly softly, feeling how far apart the convulsions were.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:40 pm
Cherrywind looked up from her spot by Lightningkit's body, the sound of distress seeming to pull her from the grief that had settled inside her mind like the storm-cloud overhead. She looked down at her son, licking his damp ear before setting him beside the other bodies and stood to pad inside the nursery. 
Flickerkit looked up, half-asleep. "M-ma?" he yawned, and Cherrywind nodded, settling in with her kits and tucking her tail around them. "Yes, Flickerkit. Go back to sleep."
Feather
Feather

Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:44 pm
Echorose slid back into the nursery moments later, a short, thick stick in her jaws. She pushed it to Aspenflake, watching the sandy tabby bite down on it mercilessly. SoulClan help her mate when she's mad at them.

Aspenflake growled around the stick as the pains grew closer, pushing instinctively. After a few minutes, a long-haired, golden tabby tom resembling her was born, followed by a smokey colored grey tabby tom shortly after.
Anonymous

Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:07 am
Skybreeze curled her tail around her new-born kits, her eyes shining in excitement as she watched Aspenflake give birth. Our kits will grow up together! She purred at the thought of her kits growing into fine warriors.

Squirrelkit blinked her blue eyes up at Cherrywind as the sounds of Aspenflake woke her up. "Momma, what's happening?" She questioned, then a flash of panic rose in her chest as she noticed one of her littermates were missing, "Where's Lightningkit?"
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:23 am
Cherrywind licked Squirrelkit’s ears. “Go back so sleep,” she soothed, tucking her tail around the kits. 
Flickerkit had already done that, exhausted by the events of the evening.
Feather
Feather

Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:22 pm
Aspenflake doubled her efforts and, after a period of non-stop pushing, two more kits were born. One was a long-haired, golden tom and the other, the runt of the litter, was a black and white shekit. She relaxed and dropped the stick, looking at her four kits as they were groomed and gently pushed to her belly. With a weak, exhausted purr, she licked their heads and relaxed.

Rowanpool peaked into the nursery, his head tilting at the sight of his sister's kits. He flicked his tail and gently pushed inside with a soft purr to her. "What are their names?" He asked softly, getting a surprised glance from both Aspenflake and Echorose at his soft, caring tone. He wasn't known to be soft and caring after all. 

Aspenflake quickly shook off the shock and looked back at her kits as they suckled eagerly. "The golden tabby tom will be named Lionkit, since he looks like he has a mane with all that fluff. The grey tom is Smokekit, for the color of his pelt. And the last tom, the golden one, is Sunkit," she mewed after a moment, staring at the little shekit for a moment before continuing, "And the shekit will be named Scorchkit."
Anonymous

Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:35 pm
Skybreeze gently got up from her nest, making sure her kits were fast asleep, and fully-fed before she left them. The black, and white queen padded over to where Aspenflake lay with her newly-born kits suckling at her belly. "Oh, they're beautiful!" She purred, nodding to the queen, "Congratulations." 

Squirrelkit stared up at her mother, trying to work out her worried gaze, although her tone was calm, and soothing. She soon curled up, her eyes growing droopy.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:05 pm
Cherrywind glanced up, purring in congratulations to Aspenflake, though the sound was weak and a little strained. She rested her head down on her paws. "Lightningkit's okay, he's in SoulClan now," she mewed softly to the kit.
Feather
Feather

Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:08 am
Aspenflake managed a soft purr of thanks before looking back at her kits. She placed her tail over them, eyes hardening as she thought of Crone trying to meet them. The fur along her spine raised slightly, and she curled around the kits protectively before falling asleep.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:11 pm
By my ruling, a small timeskip to morning since the RP is dying Smile 

Its  sparkle D A W N sparkle Now!

Weather:
The storm is easing up, but a new chill sits in the air as leaf-fall's true hold begins to take. Prey will begin to become harder to catch; please make sure to remember this in the RP!

Clan information:
BrightClan is still trying to recover from the rogue attack, and cats have tragically died overnight. The Clan will continue on, however, and though the cold winds bring chills, their bravery will not falter.
(A meeting will be held later with FireClan and FrostClan, as the medicine cats explain what prophecy they were given)
Feather
Feather

Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:21 pm
Aspenflake woke slowly, parting her jaws in a yawn. She looked down at her kits and licked their heads, purring lovingly.

Smokekit blinked open his bright blue eyes, staring up at and around the nursery with wide eyes. It was obvious he was fairly overwhelmed.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:31 pm
Whitefeather has slept out besides Icebreeze, comforting her whenever she woke up with pain. She woke up groggily and gave Icebreeze a small lick on the head when she moaned in pain.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:37 pm
Hazelflight, falling asleep on her paws, surveyed the injured cats. She could barely keep her eyes open and her legs ached as if they'd been set aflame.

Crabpaw searched for his mentor, eager to get out of camp. The blood and pain from his Clanmates made him anxious.
Petrelflight sleepily approached Ivorystar. "Should I go hunt?" she mewed.
Anonymous

Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:02 pm
Daisysnow flicked her tail impatiently. She was in the medicine den, with her wound across her belly stitched up, and hardened overnight. At once when she noticed Hazelflight waking up, she shifted her gaze towards her, lifting her chip up proudly. "When will I get to leave this den?" She meowed with a restless huff, "Leaf-bare is here, and how am I supposed to help hunt when I'm cooped up in here?"
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:09 pm
Snowyspirit stretched her cramped legs, the chill wind blowing in under the rocky shelter making her shiver slightly. She got to her paws and padded out, spotting Crabpaw and padding over. "I'm volunteering us for the dawn patrol," she mewed softly. "I hope you don't mind. Everything's...a bit too much." She cast a glance around at the ruined camp, patches of leaves torn from dens and dark brown puddles of mud and blood dotting the ground.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:22 pm
Tumblepaw snorted, turning over on his back. He heard soft whispers in the medicine den and yawned, stretching out his wobbly legs. He steadily lifted himself to his paws, a cut on his neck patched with cobwebs feeling extremely stiff. He looked down at Gingerpaw and puffed out his chest in pride. I saved her from that rogue! I'm so brave. he thought, eyes shimmering.
Feather
Feather

Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:40 pm
Gingerpaw let out a whine in her sleep at the sudden loss of warmth. She blinked open her glittering amber eyes, parting her jaws in a yawn and looking up at Tumblepaw with a soft purr. "Morning," she mewed.
Anonymous

Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:25 am
Echopaw poked her head into the apprentice's den as she heard cats stirring awake. "Tumblepaw!" She mewed in delight, seeing her littermate standing up, and looking better already, "How are your wounds?" The silver tabby sniffed at his large cut, and wrinkled her nose in slight disgust.
Anonymous

Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:41 am
Spiritpaw awoke a little later than normal, yawning as he stretches. He glanced around as he straightened up, his eyes focusing on Fallendust and purring.
Lightheart
Lightheart

Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:15 am
The young tom stretched and yawned, his sharp teeth showing. Lightheart gave a shake of his fur. He noticed that it seemed to be dawn. He glanced at the apprentices with a weird look.
OOC: I don't know if the  time had been updated! Tell me if it has!
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:27 am
Ooc; the time is now on the left hand widget with all the Clan information. Also, I literally post on the camp topics to tell everyone, if you look 9 posts back you’d see it.
Feather
Feather

Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:30 am
Gingerpaw looked to Echopaw and purred a weak greeting before gently pushing past. She wanted to see her mother, who was currently grieving Firepaw just as she was.

Crisppaw padded up to Spiritpaw, bumping his shoulder with her nose. "Morning," she purred.
Lightheart
Lightheart

Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:36 am
Ooc: Ok so it's dawn but it says AM and it's PM But maybe I'm just being an idiot.IDK.
Anonymous

Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:52 am
Spiritpaw jumped slightly, turning to face her and purring lowly. "Morning Crisppaw."
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:10 am
ooc: [Only admins are allowed to see this link], dawn is AM. I'm not sure what is confusing you.
Feather
Feather

Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:15 am
Crisppaw smiled brilliantly and nuzzled the ginger tom, flicking her fluffy tail over his nose. "We should see if we can train together if you're not hurting too much," she purred, misty eyes glittering.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:18 am
Sagepaw had awoken in the medicine cat den, feeling tired and sore from her injury. She sighed as knew she had made a big mistake in getting hurt only just after becoming an apprentice. 

Snowpuddle, who had been awake for awhile, sat by the entrance waiting to send out a couple patrols. She was nervous about it, her body slightly shaking.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum