WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

FrostClan Camp

+9
Konesans
Aquastar
Wishflight
Quake
Metzi
Feather
Daisyleap
Savannah
Panthermask
13 posters
Go down
Feather
Feather
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

FrostClan Camp - Page 3 Empty Re: FrostClan Camp

Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:55 am
Hopekit mewled and listened to the yelling, her eyes shutting tight. "Are we going to die, Ivyfeather?" She asked sadly and opened her eyes again, sniffling as she looked to the FireClan medicine cat. Her paws shuffling, she looked out to try and see her mother or father, catching glimpses of her mother's colorful pelt while she lunged back and forth with Crone.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:56 am
"Well you should have been more specific!" Flurrypaw hissed, suddenly groaning in pain and closing her eyes before opening them again and limping over to the cobwebs, picking more up and giving them to Mudstreak.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:26 pm
Owlpaw looked down at tiny Hopekit. "No," he said firmly. "Neither of your injuries are life-threatening. But you should stay safe here."
Twilightkit simply shivered in shock.

Foresthowl leaped on to Crone's back and slammed him to the ground by his sheer weight, fastening his jaws around the rogue's neck. "Give in," he growled.

Karma looked around the battle, whipping around with a snarl as she felt someone walk up behind her, but relaxed when she recognised the tom. "Hmph. I guess Onyx wants us back?"
"Indeed." Lynxfang leaped on to the top of the Tallcave, revelling in the feeling. "Stop fighting!" he yowled.

ooc: ignore him lmao

Last edited by Willowstorm on Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Metzi
Metzi

Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:35 pm
Brindlestripe dipped her head at the medicine cat. "Thank you for helping Emberkit. I trust he's safe in your hands? I need to go to my other kits." She looked at Owlpaw, then at Mudstreak.
Feather
Feather

Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:41 pm
Crone snarled and lashed at Foresthowl to the best of his ability, yowling when Hollyblaze's claws raked through his eyes.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:55 pm
“Yeah yeah just go.” Mudstreak growled, not mentioning that life wasn’t a high possibility without needed herbs.
Feather
Feather

Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:00 pm
Hopekit nodded in reply to Owlpaw and winced as she shifted closer to her brother, grooming his fur like their mom did. "It'll be okay, Twilightkit. Mom and dad are gonna kill that nasty rogue and send him to a place even worse than the dark forest," she mewed, trying to aid her brother.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:37 pm
Bluetail glared up at Lynxfang. What in the name of SoulClan is he thinking?? She thought bitterly, her blue-gray pelt covered in blood.
Feather
Feather

Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:42 pm
Frostflower rushed to the front of the crowd of cats, icy blue eyes narrowed at her mate. She was clearly heartbroken, betrayal written across her features. Flexing her claws, she walked slowly up to him, ignoring the warnings hissed to her by Dawnfrost and Ivyfire. "What in the name of SoulClan are you doing Lynxfang?" She snapped, taking on her perfected tone of an annoyed mate. Her unsheathed claws raked against the Tall Cave as she climbed up to him, baring her teeth. 

Hopekit suddenly felt dizzy and she slumped to the side, pale beneath her fur. She stretched out her tiny paws and yawned. "Can I sleep? I'm so tired.." she trailed off, trying to keep her eyes open.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:54 pm
Fennelstrike watch the fray from the edge of camp, tail lashing.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:54 pm
Lynxfang snarled at her. "Get in the nursery. These Clans will be ruined. Dapplestar is dying, Redstar will be next, and the rest of you will rot with their corpses!" He aimed a swipe at her but then thought better of it, instead standing back. "If you want to find your leader, she'll be in our camp. Try to fight, and we will kill every last one of you."

ooc: so dramatic.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:59 pm
Hailstreak gasped, shocked at the warrior's treachery.
"Lynxfang!" Owlstripe snarled.
Crowsong flattened her ears, spitting.
Martenstrike bushed up his fur, facing the rogues.
Feather
Feather

Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:03 pm
Frostflower stepped back in shock at the swipe and she let her expression show her hurt. "Lynxfang.." She trailed off and whimpered. "How could you?" She rasped and curled her tail around her swollen belly. "You would actually betray your clan? Your mate?" Her voice is weak, and she jumped when she heard a low rumble of a growl, glancing over at Speckledowl who watched from below with fluffed up fur.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:27 pm
Bluetail flattened her ears and snarled, pushing weakly up against Violetgaze. 

Stormshadow hissed at Lynxfang. “I can’t believe you!” She spat bitterly.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:51 pm
"FrostClan was never my Clan." Lynxfang's tail flicked as he sneered at the cats. "Why do you think my father vanished? Onyx is my aunt, I would never betray my family." He looked Frostflower up and down. "It's just unfortunate for you that I had to fit in somehow."
Feather
Feather

Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:01 pm
Frostflower's eyes stung with tears and she let out a shuddering breath. "You don't even care about me, do you?" She asked it quietly, loud enough only for the two of them to hear. Shaking her head, she scooted further away from him and turned to climb down.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:04 pm
Lynxfang laughed almost manically. "No. Never. Rogues! Let's go!" 

Foresthowl felt Crone wriggle and very pointedly placed a paw across his windpipe. "Don't even think about it, scum," he spat.
Feather
Feather

Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:11 pm
Hollyblaze, when Crone managed to throw off her mate, lunged at his throat and bit into it. Her claws dug themselves into his belly and she snarled as she felt the life drain from his body. She ripped away and shuddered, slumping heavily to the floor of the camp. 

Crone rasped and coughed, "Your kits are dying." He fell to death with a bone-chilling shudder. His amber eyes stared blankly at nothing, looking more like glass than anything. 

Frostflower didn't even try to hold him back. Her world had shattered again and she shakily climbed down from the Tall Cave, leaning heavily against Speckledowl when she nearly fell. Her icy eyes were wide in shock and despair, taking in the bloodied scene of the camp.
Metzi
Metzi

Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:42 am
Seeing Crone dead body, Brindlestripe could finally relax. She nudged Brightkit, Daffodilkit, and Flamekit. "Are you guys ok?" She asked.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:58 am
Flurrypaw had poked her head out of the medicine den only to see Lynxfang betray the Clan. "Who's gonna lead FrostClan?" she asked, pulling back into the den. "You don't have any other deputies..."
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:00 am
Lapu squirmed desperately, trying to keep his eyes protected from the clan-cats claws. He surged up, squirming out from under Cloverlily and darting out of the camp, blood welling at his pelt.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:42 am
“Ugh, begone you rogue scum, good riddance.” Mudstreak grumbled and icily glared at Lynxfang.
Konesans
Konesans

Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:32 am
Darkfrost lashed his tail, watching Lynxfang with dark eyes and lips pulled back in the beginnings of a snarl. He stopped at the touch of a tail against his shoulder. He turned to see Emberheart, her amber eyes filled with grief and sorrow. He murmured soothing words to her as he touched his nose to her cheek. 

Emberheart looked up at Lynxfang, her expression clearly reflecting how grief-stricken she was. She dragged herself away from Darkfrost and collapsed next to Nightfur's limp body, burying her face in his cold fur. "Soulclan, why is this happening?" she whimpered softly, closing her eyes.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:39 am
“You better run you rogue filth!” Snowclaw yelled after Lapu, glancing to make sure Cloverlily was alright before going after the next rogue closest to her. (Ooc: insert rogue)
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:15 am
Caramel let out a snarl at Snowclae before bounding off into the underbrush, her brush rustling behind her.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:39 am
Snowclaw snarled back at the rogue, fury in her eyes as she chased her. She lunged for the rogue, unsure of the exact distance befween the two.
Feather
Feather

Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:27 pm
Nightfall had been frozen the whole battle, but she rushed to Frostflower's side once the rogues fled with Lynxfang. She must feel so betrayed. Her icy eyes flickered and she let the queen rest against her as she and Speckledowl helped her back to the nursery. 

Hollyblaze struggled to her paws, breathing hard. "I have to check on Hopekit and Twilightkit," she rasped to Foresthowl, attempting to pad to the medicine den on weak limbs.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:36 pm
Foresthowl was immediately at her side. "And get some medical attention," he insisted, glancing up as Falconswoop poked his head out. 
"Are they gone?" the medicine cat asked, tail fluffed.
Feather
Feather

Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:40 pm
"They are," Hollyblaze replied and leaned heavily on her mate. "Twilightkit and Hopekit, are they okay?" As if on cue, she heard a wheezy groan of pain from Hopekit followed by an exhausted yawn as the little she-kit struggled to stay awake. Without another word, Hollyblaze darted into the medicine den and went to her kits, her eyes widening in horror at the sight. "Hopekit!" She yelped and curled around her injured kits, grooming the dried and drying blood from their fluffy pelts. "No, no, no, SoulClan can't have you yet."
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:46 am
(Uh let’s just pretend my cats were here the whole time once again)

Cloverlily snarled, slashing out aimlessly as Lapu scattered. She gasped for breath, collapsing as blood began pooling out of a gash on her underbelly.

Redstar was taken aback at the entire scene. She ran with all of her strength to the entrance of camp where the rogues had fled and let out a howl. “We’re not done with you!”

Daffodilkit pressed up against Brindlestripe, his entire body shaking with horror. He watched Crone cripple to the ground, letting out a soft, barely audible meow.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:10 am
Snowclaw huffed and breathed heavily, quickly padding to Cloverlily. “Cloverlily! Just breathe.” She mewed hastily to the she-cat. She groaned from a few wounds on her own belly, but hastily pressed her paws on Cloverlily’s wound. She wanted to stop the bleeding, and help as much as she could despite her being from another clan. “I need some help please!” She yowled, hissing as her wounds stung more.
Savannah
Savannah
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:50 am
Kestrelkit looked back to Ivykit, “I’m going out, they’re gone.” She mumbled out before stepping out to the entrance of the nursery, stumbling a bit.
Metzi
Metzi

Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:35 am
Brindlestripe lapped at Daffodilkit's head. "It's okay," she mewed. "They're running away, they can't hurt you. Are you feeling all right, sweetie? And you, Flamekit?"

Emberkit stirred. He lifted his head, his flank stinging where a thorn had scraped. It was covered with cobwebs, no longer bleeding.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:04 am
Ivykit nodded, deciding to follow after her sister. “I will be stronger when i get older. I don’t want to be lame or useless.. i felt like that with the rogues, even though i’m still a kit.” Ivykit blurted out, suddenly realizing she had spoken her thoughts aloud.
Savannah
Savannah
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:07 am
Kestrelkit sighed, looking at Ivykit with a surprisingly soft expression, “Well, if you decided on it, no stopping you, and with the rogues, well unless you want to be dead I guess you should be glad.”
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:14 am
Ivykit turned to her sister and purred softly, grateful to Kestrelkit’s words. She felt happy, despite what had happened not moments ago.
Konesans
Konesans

Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:22 pm
Emberheart could vaguely hear the scurry and frenzy of her clanmates around her, but she remained motionless by her father's lifeless body. She kept her eyes closed as she rested her head on his cold fur. 

Darkfrost sat beside Emberheart, his gaze sweeping the camp with an alert expression. He had a scratch or two on his shoulder and back, but he didn't require immediate attention from the medicine cats. After a moment, he spotted Cloverlily and Snowclaw. He glanced down at Emberheart before going over to the two cats. "We need to get her to the medicine den," he meowed to Snowclaw. After Lynxfang, the clan couldn't lose her. He paused at the sight of Snowclaw's wounds. "You both need to go there," he meowed, leaning down to allow Cloverlily to lean against him for the walk.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:34 pm
“I’m fine... she needs healing the most.” Snowclaw snapped, not meaning to do so. All the fighting and rogues had aggravated her, but she was clearly worried about Cloverlily, since the she-cat had helped her with the fight earlier. She stayed next to her, not moving as she continued to press her paws on the deputy’s wounds.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:41 am
Cloverlily gasped, feeling her stomach lurch. She shakily got up to her paws and nearly toppled onto Darkfrost as she leaned against his shoulder for support. “Thank you,” she rasped, throat dry.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:16 am
“Go see the medicine cats, and thank you for helping me.” Snowclaw said quietly to the Frostclan deputy, her concern clear as she tried to hide it. She knew she had to get her wounds checked but she didn’t want to yet. She wanted to find Redstar and make sure her leader was alright.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:38 am
“Stupid Rogues!” Sunburst spat, his usually fluffy fur now matted and dirty, with his own blood and blood from rogues. 

Ivyfeather checked every last corner of the medicine den, in a desperate search for any herb to help. She found a few dry leaves which would serve useless. She grabbed a cobweb from the wall, batting away the spider and bringing the cobweb over to the wounded cats.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:57 am
Snowclaw caught a glimpse of Sunburst, worry suddenly filling her. She padded over to him as fast as she could, seeing his usual golden pelt now covered with blood. “Are you okay?” She asked him, her voice a whisper as she licked his ear.
Panthermask
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:45 am
Ooc: Just gonna pop some cats in here

Ic: Brindlefrost hissed in annoyance, touching a paw to her bloodied ear, having been torn in the battle. Her dappled coat was now matted with dirt and blood. "Damn rogues," she growled, kneading her claws into the earth. 

Stormshard anxiously trotted over to Skyfrost, looking her over with worried eyes. "Are you okay?" he murmured, grooming the blood out of her pelt. He himself had few scratches, but none of them were serious.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:54 am
Skyfrost nodded to Stormshard, letting him clean her fur. “How are you?” She asked him, unaware of a deep wound on her back as it was bleeding. She was more focused on her mate and the wounds on his body than herself.
Panthermask
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:13 am
"I'm fine," Stormshard reassured her. "You shouldn't be worried about me." As he was grooming his mate he noticed a deep, bleeding wound on her back. "You should see a medicine cat about this, it looks serious," he said, gazing at her solemnly.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:29 am
“What is it?” She asked, oblivious to the wound on her back. But she eventually felt the blood going down her sides, staining her silver and white fur. She sighed, figuring she would wait for the medicine cats to finish.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:32 am
Darkshadow winced as he turned his head quickly, a wound on his shoulder stretching, returning back to oozing blood. He scanned the crowd for his fellow deputy, Sparkfeather, his gaze worried. 

Oakfire shook his pelt, fluffing it to hide small scratches he got when fighting the rogues, as he ended up not being in the midst of things very much and didn't fight as much as he wanted to. He slipped through the crowd of FireClan and FrostClan cats, searching for his siblings. 

Wolfbreeze lapped at his flank, drawing his tongue over a long scratch mark along his side delicately. He cleaned it up a bit before raising his head, flicking his eyes around the clearing.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:54 am
Skyfrost glanced around the clearing of mixed cats until she spotted a very familiar pelt, her brother’s. Not even wincing or feeling much pain, she got up and padded over to him. “Wolfbreeze..” she purred, gently nuzzling her muzzle on his cheek. “How are you? Any serious wounds?” She asked, her worry showing as she noticed the long wound on his side.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:21 am
“Where is Dapplestar??” Bluetail demanded, her fur bristling up. “What did you do to our leader?” Off Dapplestar was dead, things would be bad.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:30 pm
Briarscorch rolled her eyes. "They're gone, Bluetail. No use screeching about it."
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum