WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

FrostClan Camp

+9
Konesans
Aquastar
Wishflight
Quake
Metzi
Feather
Daisyleap
Savannah
Panthermask
13 posters
Go down
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

FrostClan Camp - Page 4 Empty Re: FrostClan Camp

Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:35 pm
“Shut up.” Bluetail hissed and stormed away, angry and confused with everything.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:20 am
Flurrypaw shook her head. “Okay, someone’s gonna have to rescue Dapplestar. Also, what do you want me to do?” she asked randomly, looking at the other medicine cats.
Konesans
Konesans

Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:56 am
Emberheart remained by Nightfur's body, resting her head on the old tom's cold fur. 

Darkfrost helped guide the Cloverlily to the medicine den, making sure to shift his weight to support hers.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:26 am
Wolfbreeze purred a bit, pressing his nose to her cheek before drawing away. " I'm ok, the rogues didn't get me too bad." He reassured as his eyes grazed over his sister. " and you? Anything serious?"
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:29 am
“Not that i can think of. Stormshard mentioned a gash on my back but i don’t know how bad it is.” Skyfrost mentioned, calming down now and beginning to feel pain from her wound. She winced, and looked to her side, seeing her fur stained with blood.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:06 pm
Falconswoop padded out of the medicine den, looking around at the rather ruffled Clans and sitting down. "So, if what that traitor said is true, the rogues have Dapplestar," he stated loudly. "What are we going to do next?"

ooc: cue lots of arguing cats please hahah
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:08 pm
“You’re a medicine cat! You should know for SoulClan’s sake!” Stormshadow snapped at Falconswoop, her back arched. “You Little medicine cats should have a sign of omen or something!”
Feather
Feather
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:10 pm
"Go after her obviously!" Blizzardleaf called and her tail twitched while she groomed Larksong's pretty fur. She glared when she heard Bravewatcher's, "But they could very well be lying."
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:17 pm
“Everyone quiet down!” Sparkfwather yowled and climbed up a rock towards the center of the clearing so she could be seen. “The best thing to do right now is stay calm. I want FireClan and FrostClan warriors guarding the camp just in case, and for the rest we need to plan.” She declared, authority in her voice as well as her posture.
Feather
Feather

Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:27 pm
Hollyblaze carried Twilightkit and Hopekit out of the medicine den once they were covered with cobwebs. She lashed her tail, setting her kits down and keeping them close. "I suggest nursing queens and a mix of older and younger warriors stay within camp," she called, icy eyes glancing down at her kits. 

Nightfall paced, baring her teeth. "No we should attack!" She snarled and lashed her long tail. "They might have Dapplestar! We can't risk anything by staying put!" She called.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:43 pm
“They are expecting us to attack, Nightfall! They know that we will fight, and expect it soon. I want all warriors to train in pairs or small groups, and we will try to attack at sundown tomorrow.” Sparkfeather said. “And I want all medicine cats to take a warrior apprentice to gather herbs.”
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:49 pm
"No." Acornwhisker flicked her tail. "This has gone on long enough. We need to kill Onyx, or all of our Clans are going to get killed." She looked around the cats. "Most of us are uninjured. We've got BrightClan's support, if we send someone to get them, so what's the point in waiting to just be attacked again?"
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:53 pm
Sparkfeather considered for a moment. As much as she hated to admit it, Acornwhisker was right. “Alright then. Everyone eat and heal any vital injuries, and we leave soon.” Sparkfwather declared. “To end this once and for all!”
Feather
Feather

Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:26 pm
Nightfall shot an appreciative glance at Acornwhisker and pelted off to the medicine den. She stopped by Ivyfeather. "I'd like to help gather herbs," she meowed hurriedly and paced in circles in front of the medicine cat.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:54 am
“Got it, follow me.” Ivyfeather said and bounded our of the den. “We need Marigold and Horsetail.”
Feather
Feather

Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:11 am
"And I'm guessing more cobwebs to wrap them in. Should we try to find poppyseeds?" Nightfall questioned and bounded after, glancing around for Talonstone. Maybe the tom could go with her and Ivyfeather. "Should we get more able bodied warriors to come to?" She mewed nervously.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:19 am
“No to cobwebs, no to poppy seeds, another medicine cat will get them, and they can go with the other medicine cats if they want, but they should be training.” Ivyfeather said
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:04 am
Flurrypaw limped after Ivyfeather, running in a weird way. "Can I help? I haven't been out of any camp in ages really, cause I was hurt bad before we were driven out, but I feel fine and I wanna help find herbs!" she asked, catching up and breathing heavily.
Feather
Feather

Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:29 am
Nightfall glanced at Ivyfeather. They needed all the help they could get. "I'm fine with you coming. I'll look out for you since you're still limping," she meowed and quickly added, "If that's okay with Ivyfeather anyways." 

Hopekit looked up from her spot by her mom's paws. "I wanna help too!" She meowed and tried to stand up, only to lie back down when she felt the pressure of one of Hollyblaze's paws on her back, the she-cat's voice drifting down, "Maybe when you're healed you can help. Not right now though." Hopekit nodded and mewed, "Okay momma."
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:43 am
“Of course you can come Flurrypaw.” Ivyfeather said and walked out, casting a glance at Nightfall and Flurrypaw to make sure they were following.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:49 am
Snowclaw, who was busy cleaning her fur, had watched silently as cats shuffled and mingled together, and some leave the camp. She had no idea what to do at the moment, having not wanted to go out of camp for herbs. 

ooc: can someone walk up to her and strike a conversation? Razz
Metzi
Metzi

Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:34 pm
Doespring padded over to Snowclaw. Sitting down, she asked, "How are you? You look pretty bored, so..." She curled her tail around her paws, relaxed but still internally ruffled from the rogues.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:22 am
“Hi Doespring. I am alright, but also bored. And you?” She answered, her long fur keeping her relatively warm.
quill
quill

Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:03 am
Starmask, sitting not far from the pair of she-cats, flicked an ear. "What do you two think of Sparkfeather's plan?" she said, turning her verdant gaze on them.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:25 am
Sparkfeather licked down her fur where her wound was and bounded down the rock she stood on and trotted to the entrance, pacing. Where is Redstar? She should be helping. She thought, glancing around.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:38 am
“I don’t know. I’m not sure what to think honestly.” Snowclaw answered the other she-cat. She wondered where her own leader was, as well as Sunburst. She glanced around for the golden tom, her tail twitching about irritably now.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:48 am
Sunburst emerged rom the medicine den, padding over to Snowclaw. “From what I hear there’s a raid tonight? Where’s Redstar?”
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:45 pm
Snowclaw, known for her sharp tongue, purred softly when Sunburst appeared. “I’m not sure. I haven’t seen her in awhile. I hope she isn’t out of camp alone or anything.” She replied to him, worry clearly showing in her voice.
quill
quill

Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:48 pm
Starmask furrowed her brow. "She wouldn't leave without warning, right? She still has a clan to serve."
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:56 pm
“You don’t think she knows that?” Snowclaw suddenly growled, her fur on her back rising. “Redstar is not a leader who would abandon her clan, especially not in a time like this. She most likely just wanted some fresh air.” She added, with a slight hiss before walking more towards Sunburst.
quill
quill

Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:02 pm
Starmask's neck fur prickled, but she shook out her pelt, smoothed it out. I'm just concerned for our leader, she didn't have to lash out. 
It left the she-cat a little shell-shocked, and she curled her tail around her paws, licking her chest fur self-consciously.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:21 pm
Ryedusk staggered into camp, limping a bit. “Onyx... Dapplestar!” she wheezed, then looked around. “Everybody knows. Great. I’m just gonna, go over there.” she muttered the last part, and not-so-smoothly limped in the rough direction of the medicine den.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:26 pm
Acornwhisker immediately stepped up beside Ryedusk. "They let you get away?" the FireClan she-cat asked, her tail flicking in concern.
Falconswoop finished patching Twilightkit's tail, sending the kit outside to be with his parents again.
Metzi
Metzi

Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:45 pm
Doespring stepped forward to Snowclaw. "Maybe... maybe we shouldn't fight! It's not a good idea, with everything that's happening," she mewed, trying to intervene. Fighting within the clans could hurt them, especially because of the rogues.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:59 pm
Snowclaw ignored her own clanmate, her fur pricking with anger. She did want to defend her leader and stand up for her, but she knew Redstar was strong and capable of handling things on her own. She then began pacing, not fast or slow, but to try and calm herself down.
quill
quill

Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:15 am
Starmask approached Doespring carefully, staying back from Snowclaw and her pacing. "It'll be alright, Doespring. A minor quarrel won't disband our clan. Tensions are just...running high."
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:24 am
Mudstreak sniffed Ryedusk. “I’m not Frostclan but you will have to deal with me, I’m a medicine cat.”
He growled and grabbed some herbs, carefully applying them to Ryedusk’s wounds.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:36 am
Ryedusk nodded. "Actually, they just walked past me again. I hit a log, but I saw them go past with Dapplestar. Just got ignored." she replied to Acornwhisker. "I mean, I got away after they had disappeared from sight so..."
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:59 am
Acornwhisker nodded a little, glancing up as Falconswoop padded out. “Ryedusk!” The medicine cat seemed shocked. “You...oh dear, you were with Dapplestar...” he realised aloud. “Come inside.”
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:05 am
Ryedusk nodded and ducked inside. "Yeah," she commented, rolling her shoulders a bit.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:22 pm
Oakfire watched Ryedust pad into the den, curious on what had happened when Dapplestar was taken. He knew better then to easedrop, so he padded off to find someone to talk as a distraction, so he wouldn't have the temptation. 

Larksong brushed her forehead under Blizzardleafs chin as she watched the clearing and the cats hurry around. "Are you going on that raid?" She asked suddenly,peering up at her worriedly.

Last edited by Baydream on Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Metzi
Metzi

Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:42 pm
Brindlestripe called out of the den. "Hawkstep? Can someone get Hawkstep?" She twitched her tail, concerned that her mate had gotten injured.
Doespring sighed and smiled at Starmask. "Yeah... it's so stressful! Cats have died and... and it's too hard sometimes! Seeing other cats fighting hurts. They're fighting the wrong enemy. We should be fighting the rogues, not each other" she mewed, looking down. A heavy weight settled on Doespring's shoulders.
quill
quill

Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:03 am
Starmask blinked. "Well, in just a few, we'll be fighting the rogues. And more cats will die." Her tail flicked, and she scolded herself internally for such a harsh statement. Very comforting, Starmask. "But at least we'll be united, and hopefully, ideally, Fireclan will finally get its territory back."
She stretched, her front paws sliding out as her tail curled in the air, her claws sliding into the dirt.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:20 am
Starfang trotted over to her friend, Suntail. “Are you going on the raid?” She said, her voice quavering with fear. 

Mapledusk whispered into Hailpaw’s ear. “Maybe fighting in this will prove that you are just as good as any warrior.” She said softly, wanting her brother to be a warrior with her already.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:33 am
Snowclaw, tired of pacing now, searched for Redstar. She hoped her leader was not outside alone, but knew she was capable of handling herself. Still, the bright orange-and-white warrior was worried. She didn’t know whether to fight again, or stay behind and guard the camp.
Metzi
Metzi

Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:52 am
Doespring's heart raced, even though she wasn't really moving around. She was worried about the fight, anxious for her clanmates. What if another cat died? What if they couldn't save Dapplestar? Doespring shuffled her paws. Watching the Frostclan and Fireclan cats together, she couldn't help but see them dead. Trying to shake away the feeling, she asked Starmask, "Are you going? Going to go fight?"
quill
quill

Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:19 am
Starmask twitched an ear at the inquiry. "I... I think so. It's been so long since I've been home... I feel like it's my duty, as a Fireclan cat, to fight." She saw Doespring's anxiety, though, and warmth filled her gaze. "We're going to win. We're prepared now, and the territory is our turf. We have to win."
Feather
Feather

Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:02 pm
Songpaw paced by her brother, Badgerpaw, her calico tail lashing with worry. Her brother, meanwhile, appeared completely calm as he watched his sister pace. "Calm down Songpaw," he sighed after a long moment.

"Calm down?! Calm down?! I can't calm down! Dapplestar was taken by nasty rogues," she shouted back.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:18 pm
Hailpaw slumped over to Songpaw. “I’m still upset that Dapplestar made my siblings warriors and not me because of that stupid leg injury, do you think Sparkfeather would let me go to prove myself?”
Feather
Feather

Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:01 pm
Songpaw glanced up in surprise. "W-well, I'm not in FireClan, I'm in FrostClan like you, but maybe?" She stuttered, her ears heating as she avoided looking straight into his eyes. Truth be told, she had a crush on the tom. "Hopefully we'll be able to go," she mewed after a moment of thought and smiled at him.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum