WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

WaterClan Swampy Forest

+10
Leopardspots
Daisyleap
Feather
Wishflight
Lily
Snoo
Sushi
Lunaar
Panthermask
Quake
14 posters
Go down
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

WaterClan Swampy Forest - Page 18 Empty Re: WaterClan Swampy Forest

Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:41 pm
“Sandstar, when you get a chance... i’d like you to see my kits. Hailstorm would have already wanted to show you.” Fewthercloud mentioned, purring softly at the thought of her deceased mate.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:02 pm
Sandstar flattened his ears. He already had an amazing mate and kits. He couldn’t be a father to these! “I-I....” Sandstar trailed off. “I can’t.” He said and walked off swiftly.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:09 pm
Feathercloud scrunched up her face in disgust, having only wanted him to simply see her kits. She hissed and went back to her kits. She snuggled close to them and licked each one in turn.

Last edited by Snoo on Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:11 pm
OOC: If an animal is malnourished then they dont produce milk
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:14 pm
Ooc: woops xD i’ll fix it
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:59 pm
Rubblewind stretched in his nest, getting to his paws and flinching a little as one of his old wounds pulled in a strange way against his shoulder. He sighed and padded out, looking for a patrol to join before he realised how...quiet the place was. Hm. Maybe there was a training that I didn't know about.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:20 am
Seashell carefully padded out of the makeshift warriors den, leaving Snailnose to her slumber. She spotted Rubblewind and pricked her ears. "Have you seen Bearpaw? We were going to go out for training today." she mewed, her voice a bit groggy after just waking up. Feeling anxious about her fur, she started vigorously cleaning it.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:06 am
Morningleaf woke up with a yawn and turned to Nightfoot. “Morning.” She said groggily and stood up.
Anonymous

Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:32 am
Lakemist overheard Seashell and flicked her tail. She approached them, and nodded. "I was thinking about that, I haven't seen Rosepaw, and she's not in her nest," Lakemist meowed with a frown.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:45 am
Seashell bit her lip. "Oh," she huffed. "They probably went out for a walk by the beach. That reminds me, though, we should check on that alligator again soon."
Anonymous

Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:47 am
Lakemist flicked her ear. "Right," She responded, although her gaze was uneasy, "But I still don't like it when my apprentice decides to leave camp without telling me."
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:53 pm
Spiderpaw overheard the adults talking about the missing apprentices and shifted awkwardly. "Sandstar?" he called gently.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:02 am
“Yes, Spiderpaw?” Sandstar said and padded over. “Do you happen to know where all of the apprentices are?”
Anonymous

Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:42 am
Pigeonpaw exited the den, and padded over to sniff the fresh-kill pile. Her ear twitched as she overheard Spiderpaw, and Sandstar, and her blue eyes widened. "No!" She meowed out loud suddenly, springing to her paws, "I-I mean we can't say..." The newly-apprenticed shecat shuffled her paws, stuck in the position of finding a good excuse. Spiderpaw is acting like a stupid furball! Does he want to be a tattle-tail?
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:13 am
Sandstar flicked his ear oddly. “Excuse me?” He said, getting curious and slightly angered.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:42 pm
Snowlily yawned and stretched, feeling her belly shift only slightly with the movement and purred weakly. She got to her paws and padded out into the weak sunlight, blinking for a few moments before looking for Lostblaze.

Poolglow was awake but still in her nest, thinking. She'd watched Cedarhowl leave, the tom now in the clearing eating a fish from the previous night's hunting, and narrowed her eyes. He doesn't deserve to be in his kits' lives. He's a poor excuse for a warrior.
Feather
Feather
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:17 am
Lostblaze was leaning against Robinbreeze, the older tom aiding him in trying to walk. He gingerly placed his broken leg down, gritting his teeth and flexing his claws. He bowed his head and sighed, catching sight of Snowlily. Limping over, he thanked Robinbreeze before pressing his nose to Snowlily's cheek. "Good morning," he purred.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:58 am
Snowlily purred lightly. "Hi, Lostblaze. How's your leg?" She glanced at it, tail flicking.
Feather
Feather

Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:35 am
"It hurts, a lot, but I'll live to fight another day," Lostblaze purred, glancing down at the bandaged limb.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:31 pm
"Uh, I think I, I think they might be in trouble and I'm worried." Spiderpaw yelped, ears flat and eyes wide, "But they told us not to tell you what was going on!"
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:35 pm
Sandstar’s eyes widened. Willowpaw and Rosepaw weren’t in the den. “Willowpaw and Rosepaw went with them?” He said, his voice filled with worry.

Last edited by Aquastar on Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:37 pm
OOC: SO DID ROSEPAW, HIS OTHER DAUGHTER HBDSHJBSKHGBFSDJGS
IC: Spiderpaw clamped his jaw shut. "I can't tell you who went! Don't tell them I told you!" he squeaked.
Anonymous

Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:35 pm
Stormpaw made his way out of the apprentices den, jaws wide open in a yawn. He frowned when he spotted Spiderpaw talking to Sandstar and quickly made his way across to their leader and Spiderpaw.
"Watcha talking about?" He asked with an innocent smile, hoping that if they were talking about the other apprentice's plan to get rid of the alligator, he could help distract Sandstar.
Anonymous

Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:18 am
OOC: Got my character accepted, I presume I can just role play now?
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:43 pm
OOC: Yes, you can go ahead, North.

Shorepaw sighed as the chatter only got louder. She stretched her legs and padded out into the clearing, blinking multiple times to adjust to the bright light of dawn. She saw her mother and bounded over. "Good morning!" she mewed, beaming. She was determined to make Poolglow proud no matter what.
Anonymous

Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:33 pm
OOC: Cool.

Stormstrike stirred and opened his eyes. He started, staring at his unfamiliar surroundings, before remembering that he was at the swampy forest. The camp had flooded. Despite the fact that he'd been sleeping here for a few nights, he was still unused to waking up here.

Stormstrike stood and stretched, gently shaking his pelt and yawning. He stepped into the clearing and looked around, dodging his head away from the bright sunlight.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:30 pm
Rainwing’s mind clouded with grief at the thought that no cat had even cared about her after being dropped off after being brutally attacked by that rogue. She had dragged herself near the makeshift elder’s den at night, hoping to find some shelter in the rain. She couldn’t feel any part of her body and her wounds felt burning hot. “Help.” He rasped weakly.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:35 pm
Mistleleaf heard the weak mew and got up, poking her head out of her new nest and gasping. "Rainwing! What happened?" She rushed over, licking the she-cat's cheek to keep her conscious.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:37 pm
“The rogue.... nobody knew I was injured...” he said, her voice weak and low. She blinked open her eyes and blurrily saw the area. “Is-is it still raining?” She mumbled through chattered teeth.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:39 pm
Mistleleaf shook her head. "It cleared up. I'll get one of the medicine cats to take care of you at once." She looked over at the group of warriors and apprentices. "Hey! One of you needs to help me move Rainwing to the medicine den," she snapped.
Anonymous

Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:18 pm
Stormstrike swivelled an ear towards the source of the sound before padding over to Mistleleaf. "What do you need me to do?" He asked hesitantly. "I'm really no good anything related to healing."
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:21 pm
"Did you not listen? Help me move Rainwing to the medicine den. She's going to die otherwise," Mistleleaf growled a little. "Stupid warriors." 

ooc: Don't be offended by her, she's grumpy and an ex-medicine cat lol
Anonymous

Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:26 pm
Stormstrike flicked an ear. "How do I mov- whatever." He supported Rainwing's weight on him, glancing at Mistleleaf occasionally in case he was making it worse.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:28 pm
Mistleleaf nodded curtly, supporting Rainwing's head and helping Stormstrike take her to the medicine den. She padded inside with a loud huff. "You lot are useless," she snapped at Peachcloud and Twistedleg.
Anonymous

Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:33 pm
Stormstrike ignored the snap to the others and laid Rainwing down on a bed. "Not really how I expected to spend my first moments awake today, if I'm being honest," he meowed.
Anonymous

Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:25 pm
"What happened?" Briarfrost asked, poking a curious nose into the medicine den. Her eyes widened as she took in Rainwing. "Did she get attacked or something? Do you need me to make sure whatever hurt Rainwing is gone?" Despite the site of the injured cat Briarfrost bounced on her paws, glad to have some reason, any reason to get out of camp.
Anonymous

Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:55 pm
Stormstrike sat down, letting Mistleleaf speak instead.
Anonymous

Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:36 am
Twistedleg hurriedly limped over to where Rainwing was dropped, ignoring his limp hind-leg. "I'd say the same thing for you." He grumbled, grabbing a few herbs and padding over to check Rainwing's wounds. 

OOC: Does Rainwing have any specific wounds?

Tidepaw burst into camp, huffing as if he had been knocked in the stomach. It's not fair that my legs are still shorter then theirs! He thought, shaking his pelt awkwardly and giving his chest fur a couple of licks. "I hope Darkshine doesn't notice I left." He muttered to himself.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:08 am
OOC: She was attacked by a rogue, so she has a ton of deep wounds. She only lived because she pretended to be dead. All of her wounds are infected from being out all night. Also she can’t feel her body because of the cold
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:01 am
Quartzpaw slunk into the camp as well, her tail around Cherrypaw’s shoulder and managing to look as spooked as her fellow apprentice was. 

Mistleleaf growled lowly. “I only noticed Rainwing a few moments ago,” she said to Twistedleg. “Which means she’s been like this all night.”
Anonymous

Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:54 am
"Do you need any herbs or anything along those lines?" Stormstrike growled softly.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:08 pm
Feathercloud eventually awoke once more after a nap, her kits tumbling around the small nest. She chuckled lightly before getting up, wanting to stretch her legs and get some food. “My lovelies, stay here while i go get some food.” She mewed to them, glancing to [insert other queen here] to silently ask for them to be watched. 

Ooc: can you guys please make the auditions for the kits, the people who have said they would.  I’ve asked quite a few times now and i dont want to kill off my cat or the kits because i want them to be roleplayed.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:49 pm
Peachcloud listened to the cicadas buzzing, eyelids drooping as she lay outside the medicine den illuminated by the kaleidoscope of colors shining down from the sky. She pricked her ears as Feathercloud walked out of the nursery, and grumbled as she rose. She realized she had overslept and cursed herself, rushing into the medicine den. She pushed past Twistedleg and whimpered at Rainwing's wounds. "I'm so sorry, Mistleleaf, I overslept!" she mewed, shuffling through the herb storage to find some herbs to prevent infection. She felt like a new apprentice again, running anxiously through the den trying to complete tasks assigned by her mentor. Man up, Peachcloud! You're a full medicine cat now, you need to be more responsible. Rainwing could've died if Mistleleaf hadn't noticed her. she thought, plastering some cobwebs to the patient's shoulder.
Anonymous

Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:30 pm
Not receiving a response, Stormstrike shrugged, leaving the medicine cat to do her work. He stepped into the clearing and shook his pelt.
Anonymous

Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:25 pm
Twistedleg's fur bristled as Peachcloud stumbled past him. "What are you doing?" He hissed, turning towards her, "I still need to clean out the wounds!" He meowed, flattening his ears slightly. He had been snappier with the she-cat ever since she spoke to him less, and less. 

Lakemist widened her eyes as the apprentices entered the camp. She padded over to them, and lifted her muzzle towards Rosepaw's direction. "Well?" She meowed, clearly not happy with her, "Where have you been?"
Anonymous

Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:41 pm
Stormstrike took his attention away from Lakemist and Twistedleg, instead looking around at his surroundings. "I wonder when the flood will clear up," he said out loud.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:47 pm
Quartzpaw gulped. “We...we went for a walk along the beach,” she explained, her voice quivering slightly. “It was only supposed to be short but Otterpaw... Otterpaw is dead!”
Anonymous

Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:51 pm
Stormstrike snapped his head towards Quartzpaw. "What do you mean he's dead? How?"
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:11 am
Rainpaw lowered her head. “We tried to save him,  it the waves were too strong.” She said.
Feather
Feather

Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:07 am
Cherrypaw shivered and whimpered, her pelt wet from the swamp water. She curled closer to Quartzpaw. "I almost- I had grabbed him but the waves yanked me away," she mewed, sniffling.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum