WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

BrightClan Camp

+14
Spottedleaf
Chicoryfeather
Weaselreed
Willowstorm
Ravenconspiracy
Aquastar
Lunaar
Snoo
AngelflyXD
Blossomtail
Ebonyflame
Panthermask
Wishflight
Quake
18 posters
Go down
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

BrightClan Camp - Page 6 Empty Re: BrightClan Camp

Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:39 pm
Ivorystar took a deep breath and turned to Russetstar. "Your patrol?" she mewed, tail twitching.
✂------------------------------------- 
Whitefrost nodded politely, although flames of ambition ignited in his eyes. He eagerly trotted over to the entrance, joining next to Kestrelwing, and flexing his claws, getting ready to fight if he had to.
Scorpionpaw mewed a silent "yes!" and joined the growing patrol by the camp exit, determined to show FireClan her iron fist. She kneaded the ground with her paws impatiently, feeling completely ready to raid. "I'll take the herbs, everyone. I'm one of the smallest ones here, and I can sneak through the shadows of the medicine den to snatch 'em." she ordered, not bothering to wait for Ivorystar.
Lynxcloud rolled her eyes at the apprentice, curling her tail tightly around Darkpaw, her apprentice. "Wait for Ivorystar, little troublemaker." she purred, ambition and amusement simultaneously glowing in her eyes. She turned to look down at Darkpaw, suddenly turning serious and flattening her ears. "Be safe, okay? I'll be right behind you." she assured him, winking. 
Anonymous

Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:01 pm
OOC: So I can mix Brightclan and Duskclan cats into the patrol together?
~
Russetstar nodded, "Yes, Sealpaw may go with you." He answered, eyeing Sealpaw and hoping she would be on her best behaviour. "I will take Lilytail, Sparrowpaw, Skybreeze, Leafpaw, Sandheart, Leopardpaw, Honeypaw, Nightmoon, Nightwing,Lightstep, Aurorashade, Barkpaw, Springpaw, Robinblaze, Foxdapple, Nettlepaw and Tigerpounce with me." Russetstar announced.
~
OOC: Sorry if your cats are still injured or something, but Daisy kind of took everyone good? And I'm left with mostly my cats and a bunch of apprentices... So if your cat is injured please pretend they healed somehow and don't complain that I took mostly my cats because there were like barely any left of yours since Daisy took them, like I said before.

Last edited by Skybreeze on Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:29 pm
OOC: aren't they raiding FireClan, FrostClan and WaterClan, meaning they would need 3 patrols?

IC: Tigerfur bit her lip. Do I really want to go? she thought to herself. Yes, these are the cats that attacked us for no reason!
--
Dovefeather tilted her head slightly, before padding to the entrance after Ivorystar's patrol. Why medicine cats? Surely warriors are better...
--
Speckledberry ran to the entrance after Ivorystar's patrol, ready to raid the Clans that had attacked his Clan
--
Lightstep sighed, not really wanting to steal from the other Clans even if they did attack an ally. He forced himself to see the good points, and shook himself out, ready to raid... sort of.
--
Nightwing shook her fur out, her eyes narrowed as she readied herself for the raid.

Last edited by Brightlight on Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:33 am
Crimsonheart smiled. She was going to raid! This is going to be easy. I had lots of good training Crimsonheart thought.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:46 am
I already said like a thousand times guys, after Russetstar raids WaterClan and Ivorystar gets FireClan, they meet up to raid FrostClan together. Alright?
"I am bringing medicine cats with me in case a cat wakes up and begins to fight. Plus, our medicine cats know plenty about herbs, and they know which ones to take and which ones to leave. Russetstar, you may take Hazelflight and Chicorypaw, and I'll bring along Roseleaf and Dovefeather." Ivorystar announced, seeming to read Dovefeather's thoughts. She knew that Russetstar was used to leading his own Clan his own way, but she still wasn't fully trustworthy with DuskClan, so she decided to take charge fully and show him who is boss when he is in BrightClan.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:47 am
OOC: OH XD oops

IC: Dovefeather bit her tongue. Good logic. she thought, her tail flicking.
--
Nightwing snorted. And who's she to tell our leader who he can bring?
Ebonyflame
Ebonyflame
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:26 am
ooc I noticed how both leaders said Springpaw, who is she going with, I know she is not mine but I was just pointing that out incase no one saw that.

ic. Darkpaw looked up at his mentor and twitched his ears. " ill be fine, ill make you proud." He promised her. I will beat everyone in that clan if I have to! If it means I can fight ill do it!
Panthermask
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:33 am
OOC: My luck, all of my Bright cats are raiding XD

IC: Leopardpaw glanced over at Barkpaw, glad he was in the same party as her. I'm surprised Ivorystar and Russetstar chose the punished cats too, she thought.

Sandheart sighed, padding towards a different area to form the WaterClan raid party. She was a good choice because she was lightweight and barely had a tail. "I could handle the herbs," she mewed wistfully. What if there are sick kits? Or queens and elders?
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:19 am
ooc I have five cats going and one going on both? They'll fix it later. Smile ( I guess)

ic. Barkpaw widened his eyes and sighed. I don't want to raid the supplies, we would be harming kits, what if they get sick! he thought then glanced at Leopardpaw. at least I'm in her group.

Honeypaw flicked her tail. " I'm glade I got in the same patrol at you." She whispered to Leafpaw. " I don't know anyone else."

Nightmoon flicked her ears slightly. at least I get a turn to prove myself to Oceanbreeze. I get to show her I'm not a trader.  she thought as she glanced at the warrior that attacked her after the attack from Frostclan and Waterclan.

Springpaw looked up at the leaders and sighed. I wish Mosspaw was here.. but he's not so I have to go on this raid alone.  she thought.

Mudpaw glanced at his brother and winked. ALL the punished cats get to go! he thought in surprise.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:15 pm
Yeah, I said Mosspaw because I didn't know which one was dead. I guess Springpaw can go with Russetstar then. Plus, I thought Ivorystar was bringing Leopardpaw??
Iceheart watched the cats go from his corner under a branch of the Startree, bathing in the shade. He yelped as he heard the soft pitter-patter of rain begin again and hurried back to the elders den, ears flattened. He waved his tail goodbye to the two patrols and sighed, seeing that most cats wouldn't be at camp. What if they get in a fight and one of the enemies attacks here right away? We have no one! he built up enough courage to go back in the rain, shivering, and spoke up clearly. "We need strong cats here too, Ivorystar." he inquired, very worried.
Panthermask
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:46 pm
Daisyleap wrote:
❀Whitefrost is mine, adopted from Sky. And I meant Springpaw then, I wasn't sure which one died. And, they still get to go, I mean, they're agile fighters, they are only punished because they broke a trust with Clanmates, it doesn't mean they can't come and fight for the Clan.❀
Ivorystar gazed at Leopardpaw sympathetically. "Fine, but you'll go along with Russetstar's patrol to WaterClan. "I believe that they are the weakest Clan, and I don't want you getting hurt even more, especially when facing Redstar and Dapplestar." she replied hesitantly, keeping Russetstar in her peripheral vision while waiting for his answer to Sealpaw. I think Sealpaw has a strong potential. I think she'd do good in any Clan. I'm glad she made friends with Scorpionpaw. she thought, and couldn't help but smiling a little.
She can come if you really want her too...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IC: Sandheart groomed  her fluffy fur, unsheathing her claws. I'll do whatever it takes, she thought darkly.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:54 pm
OOC: Recap and send Tawnysky please I'm killing her.
Anonymous

Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:11 pm
Russetstar paused, "I'll take Jasperheart, Tawnysky and Hazelflight as well on my patrol." Russetstar added in with a nod.

~
OOC: Sorry Leo, I didn't see you in the rp so I didn't put your cat in the patrol before Dx
~
Eagleblaze joined Ivorystar's patrol and unsheathed his claws, excited to raid.

~
Leafpaw nodded, managing a smile, "Me too, usually Beetlepaw is here to help me. And Dovepaw and Hollypaw..." She meowed, thinking about her littermates back at Duskclan.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:17 am
"Alright! That is is for now!" Ivorystar announced, leaping off the Startree and flicking her tail for all of her cats to join around the entrance.
Sealpaw excitedly skipped over, joining beside Scorpionpaw and brushing against her pelt. "Can I take on the prey?" she offered, hopping from one paw to the other, anxious to get to it.
Anonymous

Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:18 am
Eagleblaze flicked his tail, "I'll get some herbs." He meowed, dipping his head for approval of Ivorystar.
Ebonyflame
Ebonyflame
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:23 am
Darkpaw followed Ivorystar quickly and paced around waiting for the others. Im going to hold of the cats while the other apprentices get the prey and herbs. he thought to himself.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:24 am
Ivorystar nodded in approval to Eagleblaze and Sealpaw. "Who else wants to get prey?" she asked, gaze flicking from each cat to another.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:30 am
" I guess ill get prey." Mudpaw meowed to his leader. I want to fight but... it'll help my clan more if I get prey.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:56 am
OOC: They aren't fighting!!! Does it say anything in the plot about fighting? No. They're not fighting (sorry it's getting on my nerves)

IF: Nightwing looked at Russetstar. "I'll get herbs." she mewed.
--
Lightstep glanced at Nightwing, before turning his gaze to Russetstar. "Prey..."
--
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:15 pm
 I v o r y s t a r 
BrightClan leader ≹ Female ≹ 42 moons ≹ Mood: angry, prepared, anxious ≹ Tags;; open
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ivorystar sighed. "This is going to take too long. Everyone gets a task and you'll deal with it. Boulderheart, you'll take prey with Mudpaw, Daisypaw, Oceanbreeze, Darkpaw, Crimsonheart, and Speckledberry. Eagleblaze, you'll take herbs with Otterpaw, Sealpaw, Scorpionpaw, Whitefrost, Springpaw, Kestrelwing, and Tigerspot. Lynxcloud, you and the medicine cats will spread out and guard every possible entrance to see us, and if you see someone coming, alert us with a crash of your paw on the floor. Now, disperse! We're doing this one way or another!" she ordered, shooting them at everyone. She leaped headstrong into the front of the patrol and lifted her tail up high, trotting out of camp confidently.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:16 pm
OOC: They're going for prey and herbs and some sprayed scent.
IC: Jasperheart nodded, tail twitching anxiously.
Hazelflight frowned, but dipped her head.
Tawnysky smiled and flicked her tail. "Where will we be heading?" she mewed to Russetstar.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:22 pm
 A u r o r a s h a d e 
BrightClan warrior ≹ Female ≹ 44 moons ≹ Mood: glad, anxious ≹ Tags;; Jasperheart :: Russetstar
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Aurorashade nodded to Russetstar in acknowledgement and trotted to the entrance, very anxious about this fight. "Russetstar, this isn't the answer! Why are we stealing precious prey and herbs? They've done no-" she stopped herself in her tracks, remembering the battle from FrostClan and WaterClan and seeing an image of herself almost dying once again. "Nevermind." she dipped her head and turned to Jasperheart, burying her muzzle into her dry cheek fur. "I'm glad we're in this together." she purred, not paying attention to the patrol anymore.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:33 pm
D o v e f e a t h e r

Dovefeather bit her tongue. "I still don't know why we're coming but okay." she muttered under her breath, following Ivorystar.

S p e c k l e d b e r r y

Speckledberry immediately ran after Ivorystar, his ears flat as he prepared to raid the enemy Clans.

T i g e r s p o t

Tigerspot growled, remembering the Clans that had attacked her Clan. We'll make them pay.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:40 pm
Jasperheart nudged Aurashade and purred, trying to put off her stress. "Stay here, I'll be back, alright?" she murmured.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:40 am
 A u r o r a s h a d e 
BrightClan warrior ≹ Female ≹ 44 moons ≹ Mood: determined, frustrated ≹ Tags;; Jasperheart
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Aurorashade pricked her ears. "W-wait, where are you going?" she mewed, tail twitching. She stepped back, watching Jasperheart intently. She shot a glance at Russetstar to see if they were going yet and tilted her head, turning back to Jasperheart. "I know we can do this. Where are you going?" she reminded the she-cat, flicking a leaf from paw to paw.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:32 am
"I'm not quite sure." Jasperheart frowned, "I was told to go with Russetstar. Just, stay here."
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:16 pm
OOC: Sorry if im rping wrong I havent been active

IC: Whitefeather licked her kits for the millionth time and sighed. Her kits wouldn't be safe in this battle. They would be killed most likely. If they didn;t die first. Whitefeather cast a worrying glare at Blizzardkit who was fidgeting alot.
Anonymous

Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:03 am
Russetstar flicked his tail, "Jasperheart, Lilytail, Skybreeze, Sandheart, Leopardpaw, Honeypaw, Nightwing and Aurorashade will go for the prey. Tawnysky, Sparrowpaw, Leafpaw, Leopardpaw, Nightmoon, Lightstep, Robinblaze and Tigerpounce will go for the herbs. Hazelflight,Barkpaw, Springpaw, Foxdapple and Nettlepaw will guard at various places. Make sure to keep your eyes out for any movements in the dens. Warn us by hitting a pebble onto stone or rock. Let's go." He meowed leading the patrol out.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:22 am
Ooc: Darn I have no cats going

Crimsonheart sadly watched the patrol leaving. I thought I would go!

Icebreeze watched the patrol. Good luck Nightmoon my half sister! Good luck!
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:41 am
OOC: Crimsonheart is going with Ivorystar's patrol??? L they're long gone now ^.^
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:45 am
OOC : Sorry, inactivity. Where are they now ?
Lily
Lily
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:17 am
"pssst. Whitefeather!" You see Cloudedpaw in the bushes. "I need to speak to you, alone! It might save your kits!"
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:23 am
"Cloudedpaw ! You scared me out of my fur! What are you doing !" White feather hissed with irritation.

OOC Isn't Cloudedpaw from. DuskClan? Or BrightClan

IC Blizzardkit whimpered and rolled around until she found her mother 's belly and latched on to suckle
Lily
Lily

Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:25 am
(She is, but she had a brilliant idea) Shes from Duskclan!

She nudged a vole towards you. "I need to meet alone. Tomorrow. At the edge of your territory!"

The idea will NOT get Whitefeather killed!
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:30 am
Ivykit wailed as she heard the older cats whispering. She jerked her head around trying to pin point the noises.

ooc they cant see yet, right?

ic. Lightingkit lifted his nose as he caught scent of the warm juicy vole. He cried out and shifted his head towards the vole and Cloudedpaw. He stumbled forward, wanting to know what the new smells where.

All my cats nodded as he named their jobs then trotted out behind the leader.

ooc. I have like four on that patrol and they would all do the same thing so.. ^.^
Lily
Lily

Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:32 am
(No they can't)
"I got to go! Meet me there!"
She runs off.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:32 am
OOC: Um, Cloudedpaw was not brought on the patrol to BrightClan?? You also just RPed her falling asleep in the DuskClan apprentices den.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:35 am
OOC Not yet. Raven but very soon they will
Lily
Lily

Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:36 am
(She didn't fall asleep. She was thinking in her bed)
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:39 am
OOC: Still, she was not brought on the patrol to BrightClan so please scratch that whole scene happening.
Lily
Lily

Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:40 am
Ok! Scene scratched
Here what was happening:

Cloudedpaw sneaked out of camp to meet Whitefeather!
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:00 am
Snowkit mewed once. She mewed again. "W-W-White-Whitefeather?" Snowkit mewed softly. Snowkit fluttered her eyes open to see moonlight cracking through the walls of the nursery. She saw a few white and light grey shapes nearby. That must be Whitefeather and my siblings! Snowkit thought happily
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:18 am
OOC: [Only admins are allowed to see this link], please use 'OOC' and 'IC' if you're speaking in or out of character. (OOC =out of character)
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:50 am
OOC: Bella, sneaking out and all the way across two borders to BrightClan will interfere with the plot, so please just continue to RP Cloudedpaw in DuskClan.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:52 am
Blizzardkit let out a feeble cough. She felt Snowkit moving around. Blizzardkit mewed helplessly. She let out a cough and spit out some bile tasting stuff
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:53 am
Iceheart lumbered out of his den to grab some prey and sighed, taking in the scent of the rain that had just passed by. He internally shivered as his paws sloshed in the puddles on the camp ground. He tried to brush his phobia out of the way and carried his finch back into the elders den, plopping into his nest and managing to take a few big bites.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:29 am
OOC: I have Icebreeze in this clan already?
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:22 pm
OOC: Iceheart was made by me long before you even joined, and I never noticed that, so sorry.
IC: Iceheart chomped at his finch, perished. He glanced around at the nearly empty elders den, sighing in loneliness. I wish someone could be here with me, ever since Smoketail passed. he thought, shivering as a cold breeze swept inside the den.

Last edited by Daisyleap on Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:32 pm
OOC: Stop arguing in rp, if you have things to argue about, do it over pm otherwise people have to read through pages to catch up on what happened. Now, which patrols have left yet?

IC: Hazelflight let out a grumble of annoyance at the sheer lack of herbs in store. Why did they have to attack in leaf-bare for SoulClan's sake!?
Petrelflight solemnly dragged Quickstep's body out of camp to bury, head lowered.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:35 pm
OOC: Russetstar's and Ivorystar's both. Russet's is at the Bright/Water and Ivory's is at the Bright/Fire. btw sorry 'bout that Dx 
IC: Iceheart sighed, watching Petrelflight drag Quickstep's body away. He heaved himself out of his nest, realizing he had never payed his respects, even though Quickstep was not of his Clan. He padded out, dipping his head to the young warrior. "I can help you bury her. I grieve dearly for your mother, sweetheart." he pressed his muzzle reassuringly to her cheek, giving a soothing smile.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum